Tara Fuertes The MBTA MILF

Story Info
Steve butt fucks MILF Tara at Bay State College.
1.1k words
3.22
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Friday night on the Bay State College campus in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. With covid rules being relaxed around the City of Boston, a lot of students are going out for some fun. Movie theaters are opening again, and folks who missed out on seeing Spiderman No Way Home and The Batman and Encanto are going to see them. Fine dining is happening again at Au Bon Pain, Long John Silver's and all those fine places. Folks are going on dates again, walking through Boston Common park, the Theater District, and of course, Copley Mall itself. The City of Boston is alive and well again.

Some folks like to stay inside on Friday nights and there is nothing wrong with that. Homegrown entertainment is totally a thing and that's okay. Local student Stevenson Lafleur invited his lady friend Tara Fuertes to his dorm for some fun. A month ago, the two of them met while riding the MBTA train. Stevenson was going to visit his family in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, and Tara was heading to Holbrook, Randolph, to visit her old friends. The two of them struck a conversation and ended up exchanging numbers. That's how it all began.

As it turns out, Tara Fuertes worked for the MBTA, repairing the trains which connected the entire State of Massachusetts. Stevenson became fascinated with Tara since she worked in a very male-dominated field, was sexy as fuck, and cussed like a sailor. The polite, church-going Haitian college student found himself fascinated with the Hispanic MILF. The two of them started seeing each other, and even had their first date at the Copley Mall food court. Tara is a feisty dame who likes freaky stuff, and she soon had Stevenson wrapped around her little finger. On that fateful Friday night, they got their freak on in the administration building basement, located on Commonwealth Avenue.

"This is what I do best," said Stevenson Lafleur as he worked his big black dick into Tara Fuertes butt hole. The six-foot-tall, brown-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed Hispanic MILF groaned as the young black man's dick filled her asshole. In the basement of Bay State College, located in downtown Boston, the two of them got busy. Tara groaned as Stevenson's cock wandered into the forbidden depths of her asshole. When it comes to sex, Tara likes it rough and downright primal, and it doesn't get more primal than anal sex. Word up, folks.

"Shut up and fuck me," Tara groaned, and she sighed happily while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. When Tara first met Stevenson, she figured that the big and tall, dark-skinned young man would be a good lay. A lot of young men like ladies of a certain age and vice versa. At the age of forty six, Tara likes young dick and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Stevenson winced, loving the feeling of pressure on his dick as Tara's warm, tight butt hole ensnared him. Women who love black dicks in their butt holes should be considered national treasures, for real...

"Hmm, oh yeah," Stevenson said, and he leaned against the wall as Tara began to do the booty clap. That's right, the tall, big-booty Hispanic MILF did the booty clap while a horny brother is clapping them cheeks. Suddenly, Tara froze, and Stevenson grinned, watching her big brown ass as he fucked her. Tara felt a slight bit of discomfort which had nothing to do with the big black dick in her butt hole and everything to do with gastrointestinal issues. Earlier, Tara ate a cheesy burrito after her shift with the MBTA and now she's got to fart. That's right, the big-booty lady feels the urge to fart while there's a big black dick in her booty hole. How do you like them apples?

"Oh fuck, Steve, I've got to fart," Tara said, and she turned around and shot him a sheepish grin. Stevenson looked at the wild, big-bottomed woman whose butt hole he had the pleasure of sticking his big black cock into. Any man who objects to female farts does not deserve the privilege of sticking his dick inside female butt holes. Stevenson is a progressive brother who respects the ladies and has much appreciation for the female posterior...and the farts that come with it. That's why he responded properly to the lady's statement...

"Hmm, please bless my dick with the sharing of your fart, madam," Stevenson said, and Tara grinned, pleased with his response. Tara then bent low, and squeezed her ass cheeks, which tightened around Stevenson's cock. Tara unleashed her fart, and Stevenson felt a warm puff of air on his dick. A lot of black men like female farts and Stevenson is one of them. Grabbing Tara's thick ass cheeks, Stevenson playfully slapped them. Tara squealed, thrilled to be experiencing Stevenson's wilder, more aggressive side. Tara squeezed Stevenson's dick by flexing her ass muscles, and he sighed with pure contentment...

"Fuck me harder," Tara squealed, and Stevenson went to town on her, banging her big beautiful brown ass like there was no tomorrow. Tara closed her eyes and surrendered to the feeling of wicked pleasure and exquisite pain ravaging her as Stevenson filled her booty hole with his dick. A lot of people who know Tara Fuertes, the motor-mouthed Hispanic broad will tell you that she's a mean bitch, but so what? Mean girls need anal too! Tara was in love with the big black dick filling her asshole ( even if she doesn't care about the man it's attached to ) and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Stevenson groaned, and Tara tensed, knowing what was about to happen.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Stevenson cried out, and Tara bent low, and focused. Clenching her ass muscles, Tara gripped Stevenson's dick and the big black man surrendered to her. That's right, even with a big dick up her ass, she is still the head bitch in charge. Stevenson groaned as he exploded inside Tara, flooding her booty hole with his manly spunk. The two lovers shuddered and melted into each other. Anal sex is primal and whether it's done between a man and a woman, two men, or two women, everybody knows the sheer intensity and the power of it all. As Stevenson pulled his dick out of her asshole, Tara squeezed out a loud, wet fart. The two lovers burst out laughing, because that stuff is really funny.

"Goodnight, stud," Tara Fuertes said to Stevenson Lafleur, after taking a shower and putting her clothes back on. Stevenson, ever the gentleman, walked Tara to the train station entrance located close to the Copley Public Library. At the train entrance, Tara hugged Stevenson and playfully grabbed his ass. Stevenson grinned and wished her goodnight. The MBTA MILF headed home with an extra bounce in her step. Nothing like a good ass fucking to make a strong Hispanic woman feel good. Tara just might start visiting Stevenson more often. The Haitian stud knows how to get the job done.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers