All Comments on 'Tara Gets Taken Ch. 05'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Work to a point.

Let them all complain. I have enjoyed the series. I do agree that thing have gotten a little ... out of hand, I would ahve prefered that she stays more innocent and forced. I didn't care for her becoming submissive because she enjoyed it, and drinking the cum maybe a little much. If you continue please take her back to being an unwilling participant and maybe let the husband take some type of revenge like you did in the past chapters. The more willing she becomes the less I care for the story. In general I liked it.

ryu77ryu77over 15 years ago
I agree with the last poster

you can't blackmail the willing. The good thing I like about blackmail stories is that the wives are unwilling but deep down inside they are enjoying their exploits. But when they release the slut inside, then I lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how it evolves

Like the story, but prefer a plot where the wife at the same time give in to the sex that she is forced to endure, hating it and cuming wildly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
tara gets taken

wow that was a hot story! please tell me there will be more soon.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 15 years ago
Ficton

It's great fiction and a hot story but reality has to come in someplace or you might as well have a demon fly in to have it's way with her. Husband has to step up somewhere doesn't he? Physical abuse of someone you supposedly love? I can see getting hot and bothered during the sex and slightly non-consensual makes it better in some ways but you are heading into the unbelievable range which in my opinion makes a really good story head down the tubes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lost the plot

Mate, the story has lost the excitement of the first chapter. Tara is no longer unwilling and this is no longer nonconsent. Change categories or put your story back on track. Then you'll be back to those 100 ratings for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You say that the story is pure fiction for sexual

enjoyment.Ha ha ha. If your taste run to wimps then I guess it would be enjoyment but i personal find the husband as distat=steful an a day old shit dinner. I find you the writer distasful in ever way possible. I gues some sick creaturesdo write and read thei shit and some like you eat it for lunch.

Mr020507Mr020507over 14 years ago
sloppy sloppy sloppy

Are you imparied????

Have you not heard of spell check????

Why on earth would you put that amount of energy and time into this story line and not have someone with an IQ that contains more numbers than your shoe size, edit it or at the very least proof read it.

The amount of misspelled words, words left unfinished, incredibly poor grammer and your choice of words was incredibly boring.

There is a great publication known as the dictionary and thesaurus. Why the hell you would not use it, is beyond me.

I agree with so many of the other readers who chose to wade through this quagmire of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

When the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Cuck/Wimp story ASSHOLE!

Could it be that you want to have a BBC shoved up your ass ... you POS?

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

DITTO ANON THIS ALL YOU SAID AND MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Mr.020507 and all other complainers

Maybe you should read the noteat the beginning which states that it might have grammar, spelling ect. issues and to not bother getting upset by it as the author doesn't give a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Hope the negative comments don't stop you righting a chapter 6 as I'm enjoying reading your work a great deal thank you

Ps the first narrow minded puff to assume I'm black will get the beating of his perthetic little life

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

you need to finish what you have started here......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great series......

Damn........Tara is the hottest series I have read on here in along time, I hope there are many more.

SegamiSegamialmost 11 years ago
Good or bad review,

I believe it's safe to say that everyone is waiting for the continuation.

Personally, I liked the plot and overall story, save for the end of this chapter. For someone so strong-willed, but considerate of her husband's feelings, the main female protagonist, Tara, took a surprisingly quick and, in my opinion, stupid, as well as boring and unrealistic, turn for the worse. And, as someone stated, it'd make more sense if the hubby, whom is narrating(most of the time and to some degree) stepped in, or at least comforted his wife, to eventually coming clean that he had a hand in the whole scheme. Plus, a little revenge against the egotistical antagonist, Jerome, would be nice, to say the least.

One thing that can ruin any relationship, and is probably why so many 'Anonymous' people are trolling these certain stories, is lack of trust; both in each other and in your relationship. (I would evaluate more on the 'trolls', but I don't wish to be banned or spammed.) If my voice has any say in the next chapter(s), I'd vote that the hubby come clean, then plot a scheme together with Tara to royally screw Jerome and Harold, both of which think that the husband is an idiot and think they can do anything and get away with it. Keep them around for fun, maybe not, I don't really care: just get your revenge on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

I have been following this story of Tara, I am not a male, nor am I black. I find the story very hot. Although the non-consensual part is not of my liking, I do however find the story well written and erotic. The story is exciting and refreshing and I look forward to more installments, thanks for the creativity.

savage12ksavage12kalmost 11 years ago
lovely

Excellent story! I loved it. I fully agree that they need to get revenge on Jerome. Next chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
about as low as you can go

she would make a good 2 buck whore sorry bbc ho

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuation?

This series is way too good to not be given a proper ending. Please finiah this thing out, for all our sakes.

johnny1705johnny1705about 10 years ago
More?

Please continue!

chief573chief573about 10 years ago
Please please more!

Never mind the whiners. We need more of Jerome's big cock in Tara, please. Tara needs to get broken in so that she accepts Jerome's domination happily and willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please more Tara quick

OMG we need more of your tara type stories and fast......just brilliant please more quick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lmao , i guess this Rapist Author either got shot OR is in Prison for Life

6 years since this was posted ,

can only conclude the Author is in no position to finish it.

i have np with reluctance/consent storys ...

in fact i enjoy many storys in this genre.

but this not one o those .

this is Rape where the Husband is not Forced to watch,

but enjoys watching his wife get Abused , & then to make it worse ,

sets out to have her Raped repeatedly over the following days/weeks ..

yeah ok it's FICTION .. yeah ok it's FANTASY ..

but in my opinion you are scum if you enjoy the thought of this happening to YOUR wife

it's just plain wrong & you don't deserve to have a wife or family.

Voted 1 star ..

also .. it's funny as hell , that the husband gets annoyed about bill & fires his ass .

while at the same time , setting out to create more opportunities to mess his wife up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice ending

I for one actually liked the way she gave in and enjoyed the sex towards the end. It was so much hotter.

The DP scene was excellent and the cum swallowing was icing on the cake.

Yes there were grammatical errors but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

The husband is a shit - enough is enough letting his wife get beat he is a real shit with no respect at all

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 8 years ago
Excellent story!

I loved the story! I agree that the husband is a dick head but that Being said knowing

He's watching is hot! I hope chapter 6 will be cumming soon I definitely did!!

JaydiaJaydiaabout 8 years ago
That moment when you realized you've reached the end of a fucktastic story

Despite the grammatical errors, you are an excellent story teller. This adventure was beyond hot. My only wish is for a sequel, in which Tara discovers her husband's participation in all of this, and plots revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Population Glass

More like a bull elephant to have that much cum. Even the largest Black Angus doesn't have that much cum when he gives the young heifer her first load of bull juice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't add a negative

Where in the hell do you fools think that an intelligent educated lady would submit to scum like the fools described in this story. I didn't even read after half way through chapter one to know that this is complete utter bullshit. The real problem is that you fools that think that this shit is real will attack a real lady and commit rape and for that you should spend the rest of your lives in jail submitting to your masters. This kind of shit should be recognized for what it really is - pure crap!

salex_212003salex_212003almost 8 years ago
Loved it

I've read all of these stories and loved every one of them. Such a turn on what they're doing to her, regardless whether it is consensual or not, it's the description that gets the juices flowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kill the Husband!!!

What a piece of shit the husband is....I say get Jerome and Harold to fuck him real good, until the sadist prick can't walk..what a piece of work he is...could you even imagine being married to a dickwad cuckold piece of shit like him....I hope she finds the tapes and divorces his ass a sap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Would enjoy reading more if you would write some more on this story line.Its a fun read

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
God I love this story

So hot, great descriptions of how those big black cocks used her.

There up is nothing better than two big Blackmen taking control of you and using you as their personal fuck toy!

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Thank you cum dumpster Wendy for proving there are idiot slut bitches all over.... There is nothing sexual about this, it's pure garbage written for losers and nigger loving sluts who do not value themselves at all....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Thing

It's one thing to watch your wife/love having consensual sex with someone else, but it's another thing to stand by with your dick in your hands as your wife is beaten and physically tortured into submitting to rape!!

This is a sick, purely misogynistic piece of shitty writing. ZERO points, and filing a complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Restraining order, or rape kit. One or the other.

A smart woman would not submit to that asshole. The first night, she would have told her husband that she was raped. Then, the police would have questioned where he is. They would have gotten suspicious of the husband leaving get alone with that ass hole, and investigated. They would have learned that the other guy called him almost right away, and then would have questioned the husband as to where he was. They would have caught him in a lie, and then it would have come out that he stood by, prick in hand, stroking himself while his wife was brutalized. He would have been done.

The prick that raped her would get a stiff sentence in court, and then a stiff cock up his ass when he got to prison. Oh yeah, they love them some rapist's ass in prison.

This has to be one of the most pathetic stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RAPE

Sick story she should divorce her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what now?

you sad in 1` this happened 3 months ago so did he just let things go and let these 2 use her any way they wanted or did he tell the 3 of them he knew what was going on and run all of them off? a lot of unanswered questions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Fantasy Story! located in the NonConsent/Reluctance section!!!!!!

MORONS!!! What section did you Enter??? This is the NonConsent/Reluctance FANTASY section, not the sweet sweet love romantic section! Dont come here posting about Rape and trying to shame the Author!! Its a well written FANTASY.

Please up vote this story and to the Author please Ignore the commenting idiots that can't seem to find the section of this site that makes them happy. Please continue Tara's Adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBQ

This story just gets hotter and hotter. I'm waiting to find out what happens at the BBQ and later on. Sheila is an interesting addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Ending

What a great ending. Did not expect that. Terrific way to end this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story..well done... but..?

i thoroughly enjoyed this story and the detail and description were also top notch.

nothing wrong with the ending but i was really anxiously waiting for sheila to return to the scene...

this could be revived me thinks. lol.

well done anyway.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 6 years ago
Holy poooo

That is a hot ass woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tara gets taken ...... part 6, 7, 8 etc. etc.

This is a great story, please continue with this story line.

Volume51Volume51almost 5 years ago
Great series

A wonderful erotic story-line, consistent and believable. Thank you

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 4 years ago
Amazing

Thanks for this wonderful story and that's a shame there are no more following chapters. I'd like them so much. I'm fed up with the anonymous users who are constantly whining about this topic no matter how a story is written. Grammar? It's good enough because every second story has grammar mistakes like "it's-its", "you're - your", "waste - waist" and so on. Sometimes it's confusing but I get used to it.

As for the rape and the like, some forced sex often happens. For example, my gf came at my place to break up with me because I'm a complete badass but I just got her undressed although she was constantly saying NO and fucked the shit out of her. As a result, we dated several years more and I kept on using her like fucking in front of her friends as they drank the beer and cheered us up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Sorry for Tara and Even Sorrier for her Husband and their Future Together !

How can I argue with the vast majority of the Comments in re. "Tara Gets Taken" ? It's a fantastic "fantasy" read, very hot, very erotic, and I'm not sure how unbelievable. At times it appears as if Tara is really fighting Jerome, Harold, and the others in the story (Bill, Sheila, etc.). At others, she appears to really enjoy what is happening and almost encouraging it. When on Day 2, she originally went to her husband's workplace to report the original rape and call Jerome out, she seemed to be on the verge or confessing everything. After all, despite the husband's "videotaping" to satisfy his own prurient interests, he did fire Bill when Bill's transgressions against Tara became known. However, at the end of the day, Tara never did report anything about the multiple rape and nonconsensual encounters to her husband; and, unbelievably, by the end of Chapter 5, "cum slut" that she's apparently become, she is going forward with "preparing the BBQ"....which is really unbelievable and incredulous; hell, even Jerome and Harald are left speechless and laughing !

In re. the Comments "Rape" , "What Now", and "Restraining Order", etc, I totally agree that Tara should have reported the multiple rapes and nonconsensual sexual encounters to the police (not to mention her husband), should have gone to a hospital for a "rape-kit"....embarrassing as that might have seemed, and the husband, for his part, should have paid some 'hulks' to take out Jerome and Harald....had them arrested, killed, or emasculated.! He should also have seriously considered divorce from Tara, considering her ultimate, if initially reluctant, acquiescence to her own multiple rapes ! She really seemed to "get into it", at day's end. How can he (Husband) ever trust her,, again, or desire to sleep with her again, no matter how "hot" she is? After all, they still don't have children....he can always start over with a more chaste and conservative/ conventional wife (mate), whose "fidelity" will never be questioned.

I was so disappointed by the attitude of the Husband, who should be "kicked down the street' for his acceptance of this situation, which is almost tantamount to his being a "cuckold". When his wife (Tara) discovers his complicit acceptance and participation in the rape events and videotaping thereof, she will likely feel less guilty about the events, herself, and will be very angry with Husband, and, as stated in the Comments, may well file for divorce, herself !

I am reminded ...as should the Husband....of the old Harry Belafonte song "Never Marry a Girl Prettier than You". Beware of excessive sex appeal or overt tendency to sexuality in a mate; it can really come back to bite you ! Think about it. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Real Deal

I am 33 female and I love fucking as must as anybody. I love it up my ass too. I have never had 2 big cocks at one time. The biggest I have taken was only 10" and he stay hard and could fuck 3 to 4 times a day. I would love to take 2 men at one time but, not that big. Maybe one day I can do it with one of his friends. Love the story.

Will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SAD ENDING...

I felt so sorry for Tara, I was really hoping she would be happy at the end, it would have put your story in a league of it's own. Here the truth, I couldn't keep my dick hard, at the end because I felt so sorry for her. It made your story a one time read, You should have really show some love to your character Tara...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the most disgusting, degrading piece of trash ever written - shameful despicable tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The same worn out story of stupidity. Do you just merely exchange namescas authors?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There should be more to this story. Did Stella come back and what happened after the bbq. I hope there more to cone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Come on next chapter. My boss caught 2 of my coworkers with hidden cameras. They blackmailed a secretary making it look like she embezzled money but I caught it before they done the dirty. I got a bonus she was proven not to had done the embezzlement kept her marriage and the 2 coworkers end up serving time plus some hefty fines. I was proud my boss was and best of all my wife was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This shit sucks. Any husband who would allow this should be castrated. He took out Bill and should have taken out Jerome. It would be different if Tara wanted to try this, but setting back and letting them abuse her is crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love this to happen to my wife. bkforher@hotmail.com if you would like to do this to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It may have helped if Stella had come back and helped Tara out a bit.

I hope there is more to come ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Justine and I had been married 12 years and had 4 children. We liked to entertain and had cookouts and get togethers around 6 or 8 times a year. Inviting family friends and co-workers. Yes and bosses. Her bos was a partying man tried his best to be center of attention. He was a single black man Jake Summers. After Justine went to work for him and I had found out that he was a known ladies man I asked her about it. She had heard rumors but he always showed her respect. I said I was fine with that but if he ever tried anything with her she should quit and walk out the door. Justine had worked for almost 3 years and lately I thought something was going on. I had became good friends with some of her coworkers. I asked and she said Tommy it's nothing I can't handle. I said Justine if Jake is causing you trouble quit. She said she can handle Jake. I said if you don't I will and if anything happens between you and him we are history am I clear. Yes she said and remember I love you and only you. We were having a cookout Saturday Jake had told her he would attend no surprise he had been to some of them. Thursday I got a text from John one of her coworkers that I had become friends with. His text said call when you can privately talk I was by myself so I called then. Hey Tommy I heard that Jake is trying to blackmail Justine into having sex with him one of the accountants said Jake done some changes on Justines computer and is threatening to call in authorities. He plans on staying late at the cookout and cuckolding you. Will the accountant that told you back us up. He said he thought he would but he didn't want to lose his job. I said can you hide a recorder on you and talk to he again. Don't act to giddy it might throw him off. Another thing our company is looking for an accountant if worse comes to worse. He said be careful he has been known to drug people before. I said I would be extremely careful. I had another guy that was a real trickster I had heard that he would take a huge hotdog and make it look like a penis. I called and asked if he could make me 2 or 3 sure he said. Next question can you make them look black? He laughed sure I have done that before. He asked what's the deal are you pulling a prank. Something like that I said. Can I pick them up Friday on my way home sure he said. At the cookout everyone seem to be enjoying themselves. John was helping me serve off the grill. Jake's special treats were wrapped in foil. When I seen Jake in line I signaled John as Jake held out his plate I put 1 on it shockef him and I lend to him and said stay the Hell away from my wife or I will Bar B Q your dick and feed it to you now take a hike and eat some cock. He left shortly. Later Justine asked have you seen Jake? Yes he left and he wasn't so cocky but he probably had more cock than I've got between my legs. What are you talking about? I will explain later don't worry about it. Yes now I will worry about it. After the party was over Justine can you explain what you were saying earlier? I started do you love me? Yes like I said you are the only one I love. Do you believe in us? Yes what are all the questions? Do you trust me? Yes. Then why didn't you tell me what that SOB was doing to you? Because I didn't want you to do something stupid and end up hurt or in jail. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Neal at work is trying to help me figure out what happened. I already know what happened Jake got in your computer and made changes and I've got proof and then I told her what did serving Jake. She said OMG you nut.i just smiled. Then she asked should I quit my job? That's up to you but I think I myself would stay with it if things happen you don't like walk out we got friends there that will help protect you if Jake tries anything. Jake did take the transfer the company offered. Justine has thanked me many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably the sickest story I've read on this site. I skipped through to the end hoping that her vile sack of shit of a husband would do something to end her abuse. But sadly no - he was just as sick as the writer's fan club.

LA

lvpainslutlvpainslutalmost 2 years ago

This story was fantastic. I'm submissive myself so I'll tell all you this is what Tara always wanted! I was grabbed by several men once, they used me like I never imagined but they also abused me by causing me a lot of pain. This happened in a semipublic place. When they grabbed me I didn't make a sound. When they used and abused me I didn't make a sound for fear more men would watch or join in. When it was over I looked around hoping no one was watching, when I was sure they weren't I pulled my clothes back on and ran out. I didn't leave my apartment for 2 weeks after. I couldn't stop thinking about what they did and how they treated me. I didn't enjoy it when it happened. I was terrified, but after about 2 weeks of thinking about it all of a sudden my submissive mind changed the story and I loved it. I've been looking for men like them to use me ever since without success. Trust me, she hated the first rape, after that she realized what she was, she fought it but she wanted it! See a submissive wants this, we just need to be forced so we don't feel guilty afterwards. It's really that simple, we need to be beaten, raped, abused but we don't want to admit this to ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What drivel! Why only a 12-inch cock? Why not 13? 15? Hell, why not a prodigious 20, yes TWENTY inch cock?!?!

What kind of yellow coward no-balls gurly fag would allow this kind of beating and assault on any woman, let alone his own wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting betrayal!

It seems that the sadistic husband regrets the way he had handle some of those situations, we are being told at the very beginning, but awkwardly enough, we never hear about those regrettable actions or perhaps inactions!

There's nothing arousing when someone bigger roughs and takes advantage of someone smaller, it's expected and it's ugly, unfair and when we witness it, we're compelled into taking action against the biggest one, the bullier!

What's the husband goal when he leaves but insists that Jerome stays with his wife, why does he put her in such a dangerous situation?

Does he get off when he sees his wife struggling?

Of course, Jerome, being so much bigger than Tara, easily overpower her! So why Tara's husband choose to help Jerome against Tara, it makes her being overpowered twice, without any reason, once by Jerome and once by Tara's husband!

But in what type of relationship does the husband acts in such a destructive manner towards his wife in her back, but being falsefully supportive, deceptive upfront?

It's such a sad and dangerous situation when you go through unsteady ground and have nobody resourceful to help you out!

What's the logic of accusing only Bill, but not Jerome?

It's fair to say that's Brett, not Tara whose behind Bill's denunciation! And to build the case, he need to provide to the authorities the untampered video evidence showing Bill blackmailing Tara!

And oddly enough, in that same video, we see also Jerome forcing himself on Tara in the elevator!

Howcome, if in a single video showing two different illegal incident with two distincts perpetrators, only one those two perpetrators get prosecuted?

Poor Tara, she needs to get away from her house and her husband, the one that should protects her to prevent further physicals abuses and emotionasl stress, she's about to have a nervous breakdown, how can people believe that she's consensual when she get beat up into having intercourse while experiencing a phase of cognitive dissonance, and what part of the abuse that she goes through is kind of "hot" and "arousing"? Like really!!!

And who really cares about the handless shooter who cums in his short without strocking his shaft, is he having a wetdream awake? He seems to me to be a serious case of premature ejaculation!

And is he that busy in checking how he's not screwing his wife, not helping her and not jacking off! What is he exactly doing in order to be incapacitate at such a high level?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

j'espert que c'est juste du fantasme

un tel epoux ne doit pas exister

RuthMRuthMalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story I was basically rapped by a black male friend he turned me into a black loving slut he sent a video to my husband so my husband threw me out my black friend now owns me and shares me he only lets me dress in short skirts tight see through tops or dress with no underwear he makes me have sex with who ever be it male or female. He tells me white girls are black playthings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 chapter's of BS WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just spot read this. What a bunch of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Voyeuristic pimp that turns out his innocent wife

Sado-masochistic husband gets off traumatized and tortured abused wife

Security specialist Brent has a poor HR unit that cannot vette employees unless he gets them from a penitentiary. A good incentive for lesbian compassion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruth you are basically being prostituted out . I do no that friends that happened to be black always tried to duck all the white girls . First years of college one who only fucked white girls was on a mission to get one that was kind of racist as she never hooked up with black guys and would say things to friends who did . He saw an opportunity at a petty playing drinking games she had to kiss him . While doing it her felt her tits and pussy quickly . The games continue and all a little drunk couples started hooking up. He took a chance and went behind her putting hand on his cock he went up her shirt quickly and slid one down tights on her pussy . She was wet and react snd he went for it she was primed and feeling good . Before they knew it he was fucking her from behind in a room of people . Dhe was cumming and he slipped out and pushed up her ass . All watched as he verbally said look at this racist white bitch take my black cock update her ass. After that day the next few months he was fucking her constantly. He would even have her while a grip just sat around grt on the floor and blow him until he came . She finally dumped him but he laughed and he used her ass long enough to show sll what a slut she was

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

It is exciting to get hooked on sucking and fucking big cocks - black or white cocks mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love seeing all the woke pansies that can't just read a fictionalized writing without educating no one on their higher morality. Should this not happen irl? No shit tard. Have you ever paid to see a movie you don't agree with? Maybe horror?? Did you write a rant how much the story line is immoral?? Probably fucking not. Stay in your woke sheltered lives fairies. Smoochie boochies!

bobryan51264bobryan512649 months ago

For some reason I like the stories I read to have an ending I felt like this and had no ending no questions were answered no final details

Sparky2022Sparky20228 months ago

Excellent story and I was visualizing my wife becoming a Hot Wife for Monster Black cock and turning into being a Bi-Sult for life. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Again a useless husband allowing his wife to suffer constantly really weak

zcraft5zcraft54 months ago

more of wife being taken like this you are can write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! We got married at 30. We fucked like rabbits and told stories of each other’s past. I soon learned what a total slut my wife was in her younger days. She had any guy she wanted, including blacks. So, I have fantasized a lot about her getting plowed! I even bought a large black dildo to finish her with as she tells me about getting laid in her past. She makes me so hot. She began finger fucking me and before long she bought another rubber cock for me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Awesome. This can't be the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous