All Comments on 'Tara Goes Down the Rabbit Hole'

by jernigan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Steamy And Straight-Out-Of-Life

What makes this such a steamy little story is its realism, the UCLA setting namely. Tara seems like your typical Asian student (quiet, doesn't express much) and the dialog between the two girlfriends is the way young students normally talk. The style is unique and instead of focusing on all the gory details emphasizes key sensual images. The sex scene, though, sorta reeks of porno movie material (I think I saw it in a porno) but it's still hot stuff. Loved it. Can't wait to read more from you.

AudreyHepburnAudreyHepburnover 16 years ago
Surprisingly Good

Threesomes are not my cup of tea, really, but if fitted properly into certain stories, it can be terrific. Like in this story. It's very short compared to your "Picabo" story but it packs a powerful punch. You have a talent for diction, style and you write sex scenes with flowing, earthy sensuality and realism, and at the same time so suited to erotic fantasies and daydreams. I really loved it. I may not be into black men, and least of all two of them, but this story was written so that it oozes sexual abandon. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally Unimaginative

She assumes the position? Doesn't get any duller than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous