Tara the Sex Ed Teacher

Story Info
Older sister teaches shy wife how to be a hot slut.
2.4k words
3.69
27.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad that my older sister Tara was a real slut back when we were in college together. Because years later, while I was gone for a year, she taught my prudish wife Jill how to really enjoy sex.

I am sorry to say, but back in our college days I didn't want much to do with Tara. I'm two years younger than her and was shocked when I entered the State University, hundreds of miles from home, to find that my sister's nickname was Choo-Choo. The guys called her that because she took the varsity teams on regular train rides whenever they won a game. I was totally embarrassed. Guys were always telling stories about her. I can't really blame them; Tara was very attractive and well- stacked a cheerleader who obviously loved to fuck. However things didn't work out and she quit school before she graduated.

After college I joined the Navy so that I could get away from my sister's wild reputation. By this time Tara was working in the city as an exotic dancer, escort and part time porn star. Whatever our differences Tara was my older sister and we still kept in touch and saw each other on holidays.

I met Jill, who later became my wife two years after I got to my permanent duty station, a ship out of San Diego. We met in church one Sunday and immediately hit it off. Before long Jill and I were engaged and married.

My beautiful twenty-year-old wife Jill was a virgin, with very little experience with men. After some of the wild exploits I used to hear about my sister Tara, teaching Jill how to make love for the first time was very refreshing. Jill learned to enjoy sex, as long as it wasn't what she called "kinky." She didn't mind me eating out her delicious little pussy, and she enjoyed the oral orgasms I gave her. At first there was a fire under our bed, but soon that fire started to go cold.

Jill refused to go down on me, and never once offered to get me off with her mouth. Not long after our honeymoon I found out that Jill didn't even like the idea of dildos. I soon realized that such things as toys, blowjobs and anal sex, porn films, threesomes and such were pretty much out of the question.

I don't want to sound hypocritical when I say that it didn't take long before I realized how hard I had been on my older sister Tara for being a wild slut back when we were in college together. After just a few months of being married our sex life was already getting dull and boring. Over the last few months I'd been complaining to Tara about Jill being a total prude in bed, telling her that what my wife needed was to be taught to fuck like a slut.

I started to think about divorce when I found out that the Navy Ship I was stationed on would be going out again on an extended deployment, this time maybe eight months or longer. When Tara learned that I was to be away for maybe a year, she offered to move in and teach Jill everything she knew about sex while I was away. When I asked Jill what she thought about having my older sister as a roommate while I was gone, she had no objection; but Jill didn't really have a clue about Tara's wild lifestyle. I didn't think Jill would approve so I hadn't said much to her at all.

Although Tara's three years older than Jill, the two of them hit it off great. I guess Jill's prudishness helped me to appreciate the openness of Tara's sexuality. I was proud of my older sister now, and really wanted her to show Jill that there was nothing wrong with being a wild slut as long as it makes our sex lives better and our relationship stronger.

While I was overseas Jill wrote me love letters all the time, but failed to tell me anything about her sex life, if any. I kept waiting for her letters to get hotter, but week after week she only talked about how much she missed my cock in her pussy, never mentioning that she was getting it filled all the time by other men. Then a couple of weeks before our ship returned to San Diego, I got a letter from Tara that told me everything.

Tara wrote me that after my ship pulled out it took her three weeks to get Jill to loosen up and go to a wild party with her. Once Jill agreed to go out Tara got her to style her hair, put on lots of makeup, topping it all off with a very sexy outfit that showed off my wife's hot little body.

At the party, Tara did her best to make Jill feel comfortable and relaxed. She introduced her to some guys, and soon Jill was dancing and even flirting with them. Tara said that after a few drinks Jill's hormones took over and before long she was letting guys fondle her bouncing breasts and kiss her while they danced.

By the end of the evening Jill loosed up so much that Tara was able to talk her into going home with a large group of college studs. She added that I should have seen what my wife looked like when she came home with three guys two days later. Tara wrote proudly that she and Jill eagerly fucked those three studs all over our house all day long. After that weekend of hot gang-bang sex, Tara said, Jill had no problem fucking strange men.

My sister's letter went on to say that she got Jill to shave her pussy and even work with her as an exotic dancer. According to Tara, Jill turned into a first-rate slut, who loved to suck cock and eat come. Jill, Tara said, looked forward to having some big hot cock in her pussy and ass almost every night after the two of them finished their shift at the strip club they work at. Tara even talked my wife into fucking for money at a bachelor party gang-bang. Jill, it turned out, enjoyed being a whore according to Tara.

After I got that letter from Tara I was horny all the time. I couldn't stop thinking about the sexy things Jill was doing, and what she would be like in bed when I got home after being gone a year. I didn't mention Tara's letter to Jill, I just kept hoping that my sister was telling the truth. I couldn't wait until I could see Jill in person and find out.

I thought that the day would never come, and when it did I was very nervous. After the ship tied up and they let us go I found Jill waiting there for me on the pier. She looked almost unchanged. I guess I'd been hoping to see a hot slut in a tight miniskirt or something; but she was dressed nice enough for church. Jill seemed very happy to see me, and was very loving and affectionate. But she wasn't the wild, sex-craving slut my sister Tara made her out to be.

Then almost as soon as we got in the door of our apartment Jill began to change before my eyes. She started to kiss me with passion turning to put on some music. She had me open a bottle of wine as she lit some candles. After I poured us each a glass of wine she kissed me again saying that she'd be right back. With that Jill disappeared into the bedroom, leaving me alone with my hard-on and glass of wine. A few long minutes later she came out of the bedroom dressed in a sexy black silk teddy. Jill danced for me like never before backing me up to the couch, pushing me down. As we started kissing passionately again I reached out to feel her bouncy breasts. I then pulled off the top of the teddy exposing both of those beautiful mounds of flesh to find that she'd gotten them tattooed and pierced with studs in each big brown nipple. She's also got hearts tattooed around her areolas which made her look even hotter. I couldn't wait to see what else Jill did to her body while I was away for a year. This was turning out wonderfully.

I slipped my hand in under her silk panties to discover that her thick bush of pubic hair was completely gone. Breathlessly, I told her how much I loved the idea of her shaving her pussy. My formerly prudish wife stuck her tongue down my throat saying in a wild lusty voice that I hadn't seen anything yet. Then reaching down between her spread legs a little further I felt not one, not two, but three rings piercing her sopping wet pussy. Jill now had one big ring up by her clit and two smaller ones down by her wide open vagina. I tried hard not to orgasm right then.

I grabbed Jill's big boobs and massaged them wantonly as I started kissing my way down her body. First I stopped to suck hard on her very stiff pierced nipples. She moaned and purred while I kissed my way down to her smoothly shaved well of lust. That's when I noticed tattooed above her shaved mound in small letters, "Slut Wife for Big Cock." I was in shock but had to ask my wife if that were true, did she love big cock? Jill couldn't lie, she kissed me and said, "Yes, yes, yes!" Jill confessed that she had yet to fuck a cock too big for her pussy.

I couldn't believe how much Jill's pussy changed in the year I'd been away. Not only did her pussy have three rings adorning it, I was turned on by the way her labia were puffed up and stretched out, and the way her vagina gaped open so invitingly. When I asked her how she did it, how did she get her once small little pussy so stretched out she went and got the largest monster dildo that I ever saw. It was big and black with two huge humps with a heavy black base. Jill told me that while I was away she'd learned that she loved to be fucked by hung studs with dicks the size of this dildo. She then lubricated the brutal monster with globs of love jelly then took hold of business end and worked it easily into her big beautiful love tunnel.

Without any trouble Jill's accommodating pussy easily swallowed the first big hump of that two hump monster dong. Then to my amazement Jill sat down further taking the second even larger hump into her pussy as well. Jill then started kissing me passionately as she started riding that big dong harder and faster her pussy lips slipping over that large hump making the nastiest sound.

Jill started screaming out in lust how much she loved being fucked by that big thing. I loved the slurpy slutty sound that her big wet pussy made as the big black brutal dildo pumped in and out of her. I did my best to suck, lick and play with her large exposed clit at the same time. It was well worth the effort. What with that gigantic dildo pumping her pussy and my work on her clit, Jill had a bed-bouncing orgasm within just a few minutes.

I was totally turned on my Jill's slutty behavior. When Jill climbed off that monster dong she got on her back so that I could get in between her legs to sink my stiff eight-inch cock inside her to the hilt. As soon as our lips met I started filling her creamy cavern with wad after wad of my hot white seed.

After we both calmed down a bit we started slowly caressing each other and getting turned on again. That's when I told Jill about Tara's letter describing in detail what I knew about the first time that she went with my sister to a hot party. And that she came home two days later to fuck three guys on our bed. I added that I knew even more about what she'd been doing and that I didn't mind her new-found sex life at all. Jill kissed me and told me that she loved me and that she was very happy that the hot sex she'd been enjoying while I was overseas wasn't going to ruin our relationship. I kissed her back and told her that it turned me on to think of her enjoying sex with so many other men. I then asked her to show me everything she learned from my older sister Tara about being a slut.

Jill immediately jumped on me eagerly slipping her wet honeypot over my rock hard cock. She then began fucking my lights out, telling me the whole time about how much she enjoyed dirty loving.

That night Jill let me explore just how large her once little pussy had become. She let me make love to her with my hand and wrist. Then Jill had me fuck her with big purple eggplants. Jill then had me fuck her with an unopened beer can. Jill's beautiful pussy took the whole twelve ounce can disappearing inside her. Then to my astonishment Jill "gave birth" to the beer can without any trouble. She said that the guys also love to fuck her with baseball bats so she has one that I could use on her as well. What a homerun my wife hit as I fucked her hard with that big thing until she had one orgasm after another.

Our sex life was never the same after that. I told Jill that I didn't care if she continued fucking other guys, as long as she was my loving horny wife while we're together. She kissed me and said that we had a deal. Tara moved out shortly after that, but the influence she had on my wife has lasted to this day. Now I'm glad that my older sister Tara was a first-class slut, and I thank her in my mind every time Jill sucks me off or fucks me with her big hot pussy.