Tara's Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Tara continues her dominant training of me.
1.6k words
4.61
23.6k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers

"Don't you dare wipe that cum off your face, but I want you to clean up your asshole and make your slutty panties look good again." Tara started to walk out of the room before she turned back and paused before asking one question, "are you sure you want to be my little cumslut tonight?" My heart was pounding, fresh cum still overwhelming my nostrils and tastebuds, and all I could do was nod 'yes'.

I cleaned up my asshole and made my tight pink panties look nice and slutty before joining Tara in the living room. Tara's eyes met mine, she took a sip of wine, smiled and continued softly rubbing her clit. I looked over to her tv and my already hard cock swelled in my panties. Tara was watching a sissy hypno porn on mute. Tara patted the couch and motioned for me to sit next to her. I slowly sat as she handed me a glass of wine. "You're going to rub yourself with me while we watch this together and see how submissive we can get you," Tara whispered in my ear. I started to grab my swollen cock when Tara smacked my hand. "NO," she growled, "you're going to rub yourself through your panties like a good little slut!" I obeyed and began rubbing my cock head with two fingers through the soft pink lace. All I could do was let out a soft moan at which Tara just laughed.

Tara reached for the remote and turned the volume on. Soft techno music and a dominant female joined the video clips of lusting porn stars worshipping beautiful large cocks you only see in porn.

"Show him that you're his submissive cock sucker"

"Be his slut"

"Let him use your mouth for his pleasure"

Tara chimed in, "what's it been, like six years since you sucked a guys cock?" I trembled, "yes, Tara."

"Beg him to fuck your mouth"

"Make it sloppy"

"Moan when slaps your slut face with his perfect cock"

Tara took another sip of wine, "do you want to suck another cock baby? I mean, I know you fantasize, but would you actually submit to another man for me and pleasure him with your mouth?" I was shaking. "Yes, Tara." Tara laughed and removed my hand from my cock head as it was already slick with precum. "I think if you watch anymore you're going to squirt! And I don't want that... yet hahaha!"

Before I knew it Tara had fished out a blindfold and was fastening to me. She took my wine, took my hand, and guided me off the couch. "Baby, I want to to kneel right here with your blindfold on and repeat every single word you hear. Do it loud enough for me to hear because I have to grab something from the other room. You're going to hear some dirty lines about your cum fetish so don't touch your cock."

I heard Tara start to walk away but then the volume increased.

"Repeat after me, sissy'" the video echoed.

"I love sucking cock"

I love sucking cock

"I'll do whatever I can to pleasure every cock"

I'll do whatever I can to pleasure every cock

"I exist to suck cock and swallow cum"

I exist to suck cock and swallow cum

"I'm a cumslut"

I'm a cumslut

"I want to be covered in alpha cum"

I want to be covered in alpha cum

"Cum makes me cum"

Cum makes me cum

I felt Tara behind me and heard the volume go back down. Her fingers raked my skin, found my nipples and pinched. "Are you horny baby?" I nodded. "Are you my good little submissive cumslut? I nodded multiple times. "What will you do to please me?" Tara whispered. "Anything" I desperately whimpered.

"Good boy." Tara snapped as she pulled the blindfold off. I was expecting to see big cocks cumming on hot young girls on the screen but I was shocked to see a semi hard cock just inches away from my face. It was already at least 7 inches long, getting thicker every second, uncut, just the right amount of veiny and shaved.

I was so surprised my jaw dropped (at least I thought it was surprise and not instinct) and Tara's hand was instantly on my head slowly but firmly pushing me forward. "We both heard you begging for cum so you're going to show me what a good cock sucker you are!"

I was so horny that protesting didn't even cross my mind and the hypno too over. I took this strangers head in my mouth and salivated. I could feel the blood still flowing into it and as it hardened in my mouth my inner slut began to show. I took a deep breath through my nose and started bobbing my head on the thick cock. Tara's hands pushing my head to take this new intruder deeper. I wanted to make him cum, I wanted to make her proud!

My pink panties were soaked in precum but I didn't care about my cock. This beautiful cock in my mouth was now rock hard and had to be 9 inches long. The head was so smooth and I loved circling my tongue around it. Each time I did that I could hear the man moan, but I didn't look up to see his face, I just concentrated on servicing his beautiful tool.

"That's it baby! Take it deep!!" Tara shouted as she used all her strength to push my head down. I had never been able to deep throat but somehow I felt his huge cock slide down my throat and my nose met his abdomen. Tara held my head there and I thought I was going to puke. I could feel my eyes burning and watering. Just as I thought I was going to pass out Tara let me off him. I gasped for air and heard Tara's voice, "fuck! Baby that was so sexy!!" With that I went right back to his cock. It was covered in my spit and glistening in the light just how I loved to see cocks in porn.

Tara moved around to my side to get a better view and I could see she was rubbing herself as she watched me take this cock. Suddenly the man grabbed my head and started fucking my face. I had one hand on my beautiful girlfriends ass and the other on this strangers leg as he thrust in and out of my slutty mouth. As his balls slapped my chin, and Tara moaned I realized I was so horny that I was even close to cumming.

I heard the man start to breath harder and I knew he was getting close. Tara noticed too and started to to talk dirty to him knowing how much I would love it.

"Are you close? I know I'm surprised he's this good at sucking cock too but I guess he really is a slutty little bitch after all. Where do you want to cum? In his mouth? On his slutty face? I think you should cum on his face, he's actually still wearing some of his own cum that's mixing with his spit right now!"

"Oh fuck!" Was all I hear the man say as he pushed my head off his cock. He pushed my forehead back and I opened my mouth. Tara was furiously rubbing her pussy as this stranger stoked his cock with my spit lubing him up.

Tara screamed in ecstasy and the man groaned. My eyes were closed but I could feel thick ropes of his hot cum painting my face. The first hit my cheek, eyelid and forehead. The second hit my tongue and nose. After that I lost count. I started whimpering and realized that as he marked me as his cumslut I myself had started cumming as well. White cum oozed out of my pink panties and my body convulsed. I didn't focus on that as his cock just kept cumming. I didn't know it was possible to unload that much semen. It was on both of my eyelids, gluing them shut. It was dripping down my chin onto my smooth chest. It was in my nostrils and filling my open mouth.

"Holy shit baby, it would take you a month to cum that much!" Tara chuckled. "Aww, and look at that! You creamed your sissy panties just by GIVING a blowjob. You really are a cumslut!"

"Hah! What a little bitch... did you like my cock that much, slut?" Asked my violator.

I couldn't even respond. There was so much cum in my mouth I had to swallow three times. "Yes sir. I love your cock so much. Your sperm is delicious. Thank you for making me your slut."

"Aww baby, it's so cute that you know your place as a cumslut," Tara beamed. "Hold still though... your whole blowjob was on video but I want some pics!"

I didn't even care or think about what this could mean. I just continued to kneel there... panting... covered in this man's cum... and my own. Nothing else mattered except following Tara's orders. I could hear both Tara and this man talking but couldn't follow anything. All I got was that Tara had been planning this for a while.

I was still kneeling and being photographed when I felt what had to be a semi hard cock head starting to probe my eye sockets and push his salty cum into my mouth. I sucked his cum covered cock and savored the taste of his cum, the feel of the half hard cock and the moment.

"Well... it seems funny to introduce you like this..." laughed Tara, "but this is my friend Chris and he's going to be helping me with your training! What do you say baby?"

I let Chris' cock fall out of my mouth and swallowed. "Thank you Chris, I loved being your cumslut."

"Don't thank him yet baby," Tara interrupted, "you're still not finished!"

cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers