Tara's Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Tara takes things to another level.
1.3k words
4.55
18.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers

I looked over at Tara as she smiled at the pictures she had taken of me. She pointed at one and get and Chris both laughed. I was still on my knees, head spinning, panting a bit, smelling and tasting nothing but cum and wondering what was next.

"Alright my little cumslut, we're going to head back to the bedroom for your next lesson so follow me," Tara instructed. As if in a trance I rose and followed Tara, but I turned back to see Chris starting to stroke his cock with a grin on his face. I knew what was next.

"Baby you've been so sexy and followed every command tonight! This next part I'm really going to give you a treat. Even though you've proven you're a total cumslut, I still NEED your cock in me! I'm so fucking wet from watching you suck that big cock and get covered his cum, I need you to fuck me," Tara was playing with herself as she saw me immediately get hard. "Pull off those cum soaked panties so you can slide into my dripping pussy, baby." As I slipped out of my new lingerie Tara extended her hand and I have them to her. They were indeed soaked in my cum. I must have been grinding into then while sucking Chris's beautiful cock and came really, really hard.

Tara was laying on her back in our bed, spread her legs exposing her gorgeous glistening pussy and motioned with one finger for me to mount her. I had never seen her this wet and it was so fucking sexy. Tara's pussy was three tightest I had ever fucked but I slid in with ease. Even my balls could feel how wet she was. I was about to pull out to start fucking her as hard as I could but Tara grabbed my hips, shook her head side to side with that dirty grin that made me melt.

"This time fucking me is going to be a little... Different," Tara smiled. "You'll be inside me but Chris is really be going to do the fucking. Your job is going to be staying still and taking cock in your ass and trying not to cum. If you cum from getting fucked like a little slut again then you need to clean your mess out of me and Chris gets to cum in your ass making you his bitch too. If you last longer," Tara smiled even more, "then you can fuck my ass and Chris just cum on my tits. Deal?

"Yes mistress," I nodded, even though I had a feeling how this would turn out.

"After riding that dildo earlier your ass should pretty stretched but you know how big Chris is so we better make sure you don't scream." Tara reached for the pink panties I had been wearing but before gagging me she made sure to wipe some of Chris's cum off my face so I would have to taste both of us. Tara jammed then r in my mouth then forced my jaw close. My teeth clinched and cum leaked out causing my cock to flex inside of Tara. "Aww, is my little cumslut going to cum from just tasting cum again?!" She mocked before reaching around me and firmly grabbing hold of my ass cheeks. I felt the bed move and knew that within seconds Chris would be fucking me and he'd probably be fucking me hard.

I felt is large, smooth head pressed firmly against my asshole. I wanted him in me in Tara sensed it. "Don't take your eyes off of mine," Tara growled. "Alright Chris, see if you can make this little slut cum again!" And with that Chris impaled me with his thick cock. I thought I had been split in half he was so big and I could tell her was rock hard. I bit down on my panties and more cum flooded my mouth. Thankfully Chris allowed me to adjust to his cock violating me.

"How's that cock feel slut?" Tara teased, knowing I couldn't answer. "Nod your head if you like Chris's huge cock in your ass." All I could do was whimper and nod yes. "Chris, how's his ass feel?" I whimpered again. "He's so tight, I'm ready to break this slut in" Chris said confidently. With her eyes still glued to mine, Tara clawed at my back and spoke to Chris, "Fuck his ass!"

Chris pulled out and slammed into me. The initial pain had subsided and feeling his big head slip over my prostate almost made me pass out in pleasure. I could feel his veins on my asshole teasing me and each thrust sent waves of pleasure through me. I moaned louder and louder.

Tara used her muscles to message my cock as Chris was fucking me so hard I was rocking into Tara. "How's that cock feel, baby?" Tara asked as she removed the panties from my mouth. "Oh my God, it feels so fucking good, mistress!" I yelled. Tara grinned wickedly and whispered "harder."

Chris grabbed my hips and started fucking ass as hard as he could. I yelled. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I couldn't help it. I wanted to fuck Tara's ass but the combination of Chris's cock on my prostate and Tara's pussy on my cock made me cum. After everything that had happened this evening I didn't know if I'd have any cum left, but I felt my cock spasm and ropes of fresh cum started to fill Tara's pussy. My body convulsed until I fell onto Tara's sweaty body. "Too bad baby, I really wanted you in my ass, but I guess you just enjoy yours being fucked too much!" Tara beamed at me. We both knew this is exactly what was going to happen from the start.

Tara grabbed my shoulders and pushed herself up the bed so I was staring at her pussy. I loved when she was really wet but this was something else. Her cum, my cum, her juices. Her pink pussy was so damn sexy. Tara grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her, "cumslut: eat your cum. Chris: fill his ass."

I hungrily sucked Tara's sexy pussy enjoying every drop as Chris continued pounding my ass. I was well lubed at this point so he was really getting into a rhythm. His balls were slapping into mine as my cock swung, getting no attention and dripping a mix of cum and precum on the sheets. Tara was screaming in ecstasy as I sucked on her pussy and she watched Chris pound my ass.

"Oh fuck," Chris groaned.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes! Tell Chris what you want, you dirty slut!" Tara screamed.

"Cum in my ass, Chris! Fill me with your hot cum!" I begged.

Chris buried his cock deep in me and shouted as he unleashed another massive load. I could feel his cum splattering my insides as his cock twitched repeatedly.

I had almost forgotten about Tara, but she made sure that that didn't happen. She grabbed my hair as she furiously rubbed her clit. Suddenly she screamed like I had never heard and squirted on my face.

I collapsed between her legs. I was covered in sweat and cum. Cum leaking out of my well fucked ass. I just lay there as I heard more pictures being taken, not caring what they were of. I felt the bed move and knew both Tara and Chris we're leaving to go to the living room.

Hours later I awoke. Same position I had been in. Dried cum on my face still as the sun shines in. I felt the bed stirring and looked over to see Tara slowly massaging her pussy. "How's my little cumslut feeling this morning?"

cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers