All Comments on 'Tark the Flirty Campus Floozy'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
What a great discovery!!

I just came across your audio submission in the new story section of Literotica and I'm overjoyed at the thought of all of the other submissions waiting to be heard.

That little gilrl voice of yours is sooooo sexy.

LustKnightLustKnightover 8 years ago
TEASE!

Sexy as always, Tark - leave us wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More of this particular 'story' please, Pretty Please?

That was GREAT! Really like these audios of yours lass, really.

I'd love to see a chapter 2 of Tark and 'lover-boy'. Really great material.

Thanks and the best of luck.

P.S. Can we pretty please have a continuing chapter 2, please?

MayItasteMayItasteover 8 years ago
Lovely playful

WAW, I'm just enthralled by your laugh, voice, and confidence. And doing it in front of a boy makes it even more captivating. "Gooood boy..", that's so humbling! I love your pride, amused laughing (at him) and the perceivable glee to make him scared. Definitely amongst my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Quivering...

It would be paradise to be the POV dude in this scenario. You made it seem so real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
favorite

my favorite audio! being college aged myself, this has morphed into my ultimate rantasy. i caught myself repeating "fuck me Melissa" right along with the audio, and i m truly meant it. honestly, james b.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More like this please

Man you really seem to epitomise all my femdom fantiaies perfectly. Please continue to do more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...