Tasha's Farm Interview

Story Info
Tasha's job interview takes a turn for the erotic...
1.2k words
3.64
40.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha watched her children scatter about the farm they investigated her latest work prospect. It had seemed like a long-shot... a teaching position. She didn't have any piece of flyppaper which said she could teach the children of others. The man had assured her that he didn't need a registered teacher, just someone who could teach -- and what better than an experienced homeschooling mother?

Losing her husband to Decima the previous season had pushed her to the edge of reason and to the edge of her finances. The family home was to be sold at the end of the week and she wasn't sure where she would go then. Perhaps if this job worked out, it would be enough to keep the lights on and the taxes paid.

A man came out of a barn and approached her. "Are you Tasha?" he asked, looking her up and down.

"Yes."

"Do you think you can teach my children? I have everything you could want to help you do the job well."

"Y..yes, I think I could do that -- at least as well as I teach my own." Her gaze wandered to Adria, her eldest, who seemed to be watching the dabblers in the water below.

"How old is she?"

"18. She's had to grow up quickly."

"Gabe is 19. They're bound to become good friends. Your others?"

"Charlie is 15 and Iliana is 13."

"Just the three?"

"Yes. My husband felt it best that we stop while we could still afford them," Tasha said, not meeting his eyes.

"You're married then."

"Was. He died of Decima."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Let me show you our farm. You may, of course, live on the property if that would be of use to you," he said.

She nodded, not wanting to express her worries and heartache. "I'm sorry, I missed your name."

"Zeke! How silly of me to forget!"

Tasha walked with him, ignoring the silly tingle she felt in her crotch. He was just a handsome man and she was a newly single woman with problems.

He showed her each of the animals they kept, the crops he grew, the equipment he owned. He was a wealthy man, she could tell. "Where is Mrs. Zeke?"

"She died," he replied simply. "She couldn't take farming life anymore, I guess."

"I'm sorry." So, he was single too...

"Let me show you the schoolhouse -- that's where the children take their lessons."

"How many children do you have?"

"Eight. I always need more hands around the farm and I can certainly feed them all!" he said as an excuse.

"Or you just love children?" she offered, wishing her husband had been one of those.

"That could be too," he said taking her hand. He led her to a summerhouse at the top of the land. It had the best view around. "I used to sit up here with my wife... we'd watch the sun rise, and the wildlife -- and I'd watch her belly grow with my children. When Gabe turned 6, it seemed to be time to start teaching him how to read, so the summerhouse became a schoolhouse. I did all the work myself."

"You are very talented."

He led her into the building, which definitely seemed to have everything needed for teaching. "Well?" he asked.

She nodded, unwilling to say that this had been the only offer made to her that seemed remotely tempting. "Yes. I'll teach them -- if I can teach mine too."

"That goes without saying," he said with a shrug. His gaze was on her lips, and lower as well. She felt uncomfortably aroused by his nearness, his frankness.

Then his lips were on hers and she responded with a hunger she hadn't realized was there. His hands were on her hips, pushing her clothes down her body.

"No," she began, but his tongue was in her mouth already.

The next moment, her back was against the wall and she was lifted against it, kept in place by his hungry kisses.

She found her thighs parted around him as he kept her against the wall. Then she felt his arousal seeking entry. She needed to stop him! She wasn't taking anything!

"Don't be silly!" he murmured. "You are no virgin!"

Tasha felt him thrust into her body, causing her to cry out.

"Oh, Tasha! You are as needy as I am!"

"I don't need another baby!" she breathed before her gasped was squeezed out by the next thrust.

"I do," he argued back. "I always do!"

He held her against him, his organ deep inside her, then he moved her across the room to the teacher's desk. He put her down on her hands and knees and thrust back into her from behind.

"No!" she cried out again.

At that, he stopped abruptly. "Let me get this straight," he said thinly. "You are a homeschooling mother, which means you don't have a paycheck of your own. Your husband died. You have no means to pay your bills. I offer you room, board, job -- everything you had before -- and you refuse because you don't want to bring life into the world. Maybe I just send you home and let you starve -- by yourself. Because your children want to stay here, I've already heard them say as much!"

Tasha felt bad.

"And your body has been crying out for attention since you arrived on my farm!"

She said nothing as he grabbed her hips and buried himself into her body again. He thrust furiously this time, angry, perhaps. And rightly so, she figured. If he supported her, then she should let him have her body when he needed it.

His thrusts went deeper and faster, making her cry out as he held her breasts. Then he pushed deeper again, holding her hips against him as he cried out once. She felt him release inside her.

"Tonight, I will make love to you properly -- until you can't stand it anymore -- and keep loving you! Tomorrow, I will send people for your belongings while I make love to you all day long. The day after that, I think... you will be pregnant with my baby. Maybe someday after that, you will decide that you love me, then my world will be complete again."

He turned her to face him again and took her mouth with his. "Oh, don't be mad at Adria," he murmured.

"What?"

"Gabe can be... persuasive... when he's found something he wants so much... like a beautiful girl who would serve him well as a wife."

"She's only 18!"

"She's old enough. You know this... She is his now -- just like you are mine."

"What, are we slaves?"

"We are all slaves, Tasha. You are now my slave, but I am your slave as well. We work well together. Stop fighting me when we fit together so beautifully. We produce children and watch our grandchildren begin to grow. Can I get you to give me a chance, at least?"

Tasha finally nodded, resting against him.

"Let's finish looking at everything. You will want to see our bedroom last..."

"Okay," she replied and smiled. It wouldn't be so bad.

♥♥♥♥♥