Task: Slave Positions

Info
The audio will guide you through posing in slave positions.
1.1k words
4.28
21.7k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



It's time to practice slave positions, girl. Strip naked. If you can practice your slave positions in front of a full length mirror, do so. I will have you try different positions. You will hold each position until I tell you to switch to the next position. As you hold each position, I will tell you a mantra to use. You will recite this mantra silently in your head, not out loud. In the mantra, you are allowed to substitute a different term of respect for "Daddy," such as "Sir" or "Master" or some other term. Now go through these slave positions and feel yourself relaxing into the simple joy of being an obedient slave girl.

Let's start with a simple position. Stand straight. Feet about shoulder's width apart, so that your pussy is easily accessible by anyone who wishes to grab it. Cross your wrists behind your back, making them easy to cuff or bind. Put your shoulders back, your tits forward and ready to be fondled. Head straight. Don't look around. Make sure to look straight ahead, unmoving.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl is naked and vulnerable for your pleasure, Daddy. This slave girl is naked and vulnerable for your pleasure, Daddy"

[Silence]

Now a slight modification to your position. You may move and stretch your arms briefly if you like.

Put your hands behind your head, fingers laced together. Thrust your chest forwards and slightly upwards. Other than that, it is the same position. Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl's tits are your property, Daddy. Please play with them as you see fit. This slave girl's tits are your property, Daddy. Please play with them as you see fit."

[Silence]

You may stretch your arms and legs for a moment if you wish.

Now spread your arms and legs wide, spread-eagled. Close your eyes. Imagine that you are bound by the wrists and ankles, your arms and legs pulled tight. Vividly imagine how the restraints look and feel. Enjoy the sensation of being helpless.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl is your captive, Daddy. Please bind her for as long as you wish. This slave girl is your captive, Daddy. Please bind her for as long as you wish."

[Silence]

Time to change position. You may take a moment to stretch or move your arms and legs.

Kneel, slave girl. Spread your knees wide. Back straight. Head straight. Eyes lowered. Don't look up. Look at the ground in front of you. Put your hands on your thighs, palm up. This is the "Nadu" position Gorean slaves use.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl waits to be of use, Daddy. This slave girl waits to be of use, Daddy."

[Silence]

Adjust your position slightly. Cross your wrists behind your back. Look up. Head up, eyes up, as if looking at someone standing over you. Make sure your slender, vulnerable neck is exposed, ready to be grabbed, collared or leashed.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl is a pet to be leashed and collared, Daddy. This slave girl is a pet to be leashed and collared, Daddy."

[Silence]

You may relax and take a moment to stretch your arms and legs if you like.

Now it's time to become a footstool. Get on all fours and make yourself compact. Ankles and knees on the floor. Elbows and palms on the floor. Butt on your ankles. Face to the floor. Get as low and small as you can, to be a good little footrest.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "Please rest your feet on this slave girl, Daddy. You deserve to relax. Please rest your feet on this slave girl, Daddy. You deserve to relax."

[Silence]

Stay on hands and knees, but adjust your position, getting up slightly. You are going to be a table. Ankles and knees on the floor. Palms on the floor, but your elbows are not on the floor. Your butt and shoulders are up above the floor. Try to keep your back parallel to the floor. Imagine that your owner put some objects, perhaps plates or glasses, on your back and you do not want them to spill. Keep absolutely motionless.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl is your property, Daddy. She is just an object. This slave girl is your property, Daddy. She is just an object."

[Silence]

We're going to make your current pose sexier and sexier, step by step. For now, remain in your current pose, but lower your back. Keep your hips and shoulders up, but lower your back. This will emphasize your butt in a delightful way.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "This slave girl's butt and body are yours to fondle as you wish, Daddy. This slave girl's butt and body are yours to fondle as you wish, Daddy."

[Silence]

For the next step, lower your upper body until your elbows touch the ground. Palms and elbows to the floor. Upper arms vertical. This emphasizes your submission and your butt even further.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "Please spank this slave girl to remind her of her place, Daddy. Please spank this slave girl to remind her of her place, Daddy."

[Silence]

For the final step in this sequence, carefully slide your forearms forward. Continue to keep your butt and legs in the same position they have been in all along. Your chest will rest on the floor. Have your arms stretched out in front of you. Put your forehead to the floor. This is an extremely sexy position that emphasizes your utter surrender and devotion.

Now silently recite the following mantra over and over until it is time for the next position: "Please command and control this slave girl, Daddy. Her only desire is to serve. Please command and control this slave girl, Daddy. Her only desire is to serve"

[Silence]

There, you've done it! Good girl! You worked hard and did so well. I am pleased.

Stand up, relax, stretch your arms and legs if you like.

Just one last thing. Stand up, arms at your sides, legs together. Bow deeply at the waist. As deep as you can. Hold the bow! Now say this phrase once, out loud or silently. "Thank you for commanding this slave girl, Daddy."

Good girl. Now relax. Go about your day, and remember how much you enjoy being an obedient slave girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this audio. My only desire is to serve.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I tried this out of curiosity. I found it rather erotic and decided to go to a local club noted for such activity. While there I noticed several of these slave positions during my stroll. Later I was approached by a gentleman who inquired if I was a slave? I wasn't sure how to respond and told him I was a novice. He evidentially was knowledgeable about slavery and encouraged me to spend the rest of evening totally naked using the various poses for him and his friends. The most memorable pose was as a human table where guests snorted substance off my spine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This audio is addictive! Love it

Share this

Similar Stories

my Anal Training Intensified He decides my training as an anal sub slut needs improvement.in Anal
Just Married She learns that her new husband is into orgasm denial.in First Time
Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 01 Emma and Scott move into new house, meet kinky neighbours.in BDSM
The Challenge Ch. 01: Capture She dared to challenge him and the hunt begins.in BDSM
My Orgasm Denial Blog Pt. 01 A slut writes about her denial experiences with her master.in BDSM
More Stories