Tassels - A Wild Tail or Two Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That signaled massive issues with self-esteem to me. 'T'at can be a good thing when ya' just wanna' bang 'da good ol' fashioned shit out of a woman like Paulette 'dough!

Soon I began second guessing myself once again, searchin' for her. Until I finally found her in the belly of the big maze-like car. She was looking out 'da window with a blank stare; my Paulette. My li'l outcast. My little girl lost. All this desire was absolutely consuming me at this point.

It took time finding her because she knew how ta' run and hide from 'da world. Years of practice, probably. She had placed a large handbag and multiple items in 'da empty seat next to her. Luckily Paulette picked a seat by a window in 'da 2x2 configuration with two seats directly across from hers.

I just watched her for a minute 'dough. Just watched 'dose freshly shaven legs of hers from afar. I visualized her naked and pregnant body. I stalked her for a bit before approaching, studying 'da curves of her ivory skin down to her pores.

A sexy man knows loving a real woman is really looking at her body. I hoped I wouldn't get caught appreciating 'dose milky gams as I gripped 'da train strap. I t'ought I heard people whispering. I must have looked like a fiend.

I had become this jaded man in villain-mode since Eny's betrayal. A man being swept away by his urges and his fantasies.

Nobody wonders what the 5'6'' ruggedly handsome Greek man with a bit of a tummy and a pony tail is staring at anyways, despite the nice suit! And I was wearing my shades over my enchanting blue eyes anyways.

Now I completely understood why 'dare had been two men who wanted to kill each other over Paulette. Her ex-husband and Paul became bitter enemies when she re-married. Paulette's ex-husband was also a musician. Paul's professional rival.

Paulette was a heartbreaker because she had two children from that marriage that Paul took in regardless. Her recent child with Paul, a daughter, had been named Shenoa. Three kids from two fathers! Now she would be giving Paul a new rugrat. Shame I had not been another father.

To me she seemed to get more attractive every time she had a child. And to me beauty is never taken lightly. I give value where it is due.

What was incredible is that she didn't even notice me, until she did. She was a cool chick!

Looking up at me near 'da pole as I moved closer from the train-strap, she became self-conscious. Maybe it was because we had had sex only about a year and a half ago. There had been much flirting since, but a man who wasn't her husband had been inside her.

Maybe it was because I dreamt of being inside of her every day since, and she sensed this. We had kissed a few times after the last time we made love, but nothing really carried over into more sex.

And then it was all just simply awkward again except for some erratic flirting. She had put up a barrier. Especially when Paul resumed making love to her every night until she got pregnant again.

Taking off my sunglasses, I looked down at her loosely crossed legs. The vamp on one of her tan platform heels was kicking into the air. This "little vamp" was trying ta' ignore me again. She went back to appreciating 'da scenery outside.

There was a flirtatious flicker in her eyes for just a split second. She calmed herself down with 'da coolness of a street cat. She gave off this relaxed insanity when she wanted to, it was an intensity. I approached her anyways and just stood t'ere with my hands stuffed in my pockets.

"Ya' know ya' look absolutely stunning today, baby" I said with my husky voice. But she simply kept looking out at the scenery as 'da windows darkened from the forestation. The train kept its course toward Chicago from 'da sticks.

After witnessing a sort of resigned grimace on her face when I didn't go away, she took her purse, rested it on her lap and began primping. She checked her makeup with a small mirror in the sun. 'Da hems of her dress were slightly blowing against her thighs from 'da air conditioning.

Suddenly she stuffed everything back in her bag and started to get up. The bitch was starting to give me mixed signals.

"Paulette, ya' don't have ta' move," I said, scanning her heaving large breasts as she tensed and prepared ta' get up, looking flustered.

"Brandon, what are ya' doing here? Didn't we have a talk about this already?? Anyway, why ya' taking the Metra Line?" She cried. She looked vulnerable, yet defiant.

"Hey, who said anything, my love? My Jag almost killed me on the highway on my way ta' work, beautiful! Had ta' run ta' 'da dealer's, honest ta' Gaaad!"

"I saw ya' starin' at my legs!"

"Ya' saw nuttin'. I saw ya' on da' platform, love! I ach'ally saw ya' primping for me! Why you primpin' if ya' don't like me?? Why ya' sittin' back here with all da' bums 'dough?"

I guess, if anything, Paulette was partly embarrassed that I caught her using the Metra Train. I suspected she was probably avoiding me because she was also embarrassed that I figured out where she was going. She could put two and two together. She was a smart girl. Now she would have to explain applying for government services. Women with their pride!!

We both grew up takin' it 'dough. Paulette was a Chicago native too so I saw her on and off on this line. T'rough 'da years we both used it ta' cruise from the suburbs ta' our old Chicago neighborhoods. Also when we went went over ta' see family in Chicago.

We used to see each 'udder all the time on this train when we were much younger. But we never spoke apart from the polite wave. You always miss your hometown.

I knew her before she got married either time. Her manager had introduced her ta' Paul. We went way back. I was well liked by some of the people from her group but we were never at'chually in 'da same group of friends.

One of her cute girlfriends had dated me so she knew me as well. She liked me but she was way too cool ta' speak ta' me back then.

Paulette knew that she couldn't switch cars anymore. She would have ta' deal with me all da' way to Chicago. All the front cars were now probably brimming with rush hour passengers as 'da train made its rounds and roared towards the big city. For about ten more stops she had nowhere to go...she was all mine.

As I stepped closer to her, an albino man with a bandana and arms covered in tattoos sort of got in my way.

"Excuse me, but you okay with him just approaching like that? Is this man bothering you, ma'am?" He asked Paulette. He was eying me like a hawk under his aviator specs.

With a glint of a smile, Paulette's precocious eyes read up and met mine. She knew she could tell him ta' get rid of me. I looked back at her with a smirk. I winked at her slyly and I looked back at him covering my disgust with a re-assuring smile.

"Please, please, darling Paulette? It's my birt'day, sweetheart! I'm forty years old today, my love...." I said, sensually, sort of blowing her a kiss.

She calmly and assuredly shook her head at 'da man and he got out of the way. Paulette, always evasively cool that way.... I knew her. She had most likely spoken briefly ta' him before taking her seat, or maybe she knew him from somewhere in town. Clearly the man felt protective of her.

"That was nice of you, sir. The world is lacking in gentlemen but I live with her, we're family!" I cried, displaying male confidence and continuing with my seduction. Paulette nodded respectfully in his direction. Her calm big brown eyes were incredibly soothing. She would have made a fantastic nurse.

"You're a gentleman. Thank you," she whispered to him.

"Yeah, whatever you say, sweetie," he answered and walked away at his own pace, swinging his shoulders very proudly.

"I won't be very far away if you need anything, sweetie!!" He added, peering back at me.

"You've been checked!" Paulette said teasingly. Her red, rich, full lips were pouty and seductive. Her head jerked toward the window with her nose in the air before she cracked up laughing. She thought it was comical how I made a face at 'da guy.

Obviously, I knew that Paulette was worried about her future with a new baby on the way. The benefits would help until Paul was in a more secure place.

She'll be the most attractive woman 'dose government workers would ever see coming into 'da offices, I kept thinking. T'at was for damned sure! 'T'ey would probably wonder how she could possibly be broke.

"Don't be frightened, honey!" I cried standing in front of her with a big and, probably cheesy, look on my face.

She smelled like a flower. I got a rush from the sillage of her dewy perfume even from the seat across from hers.

"Oh, have a seat, Brandon! In your fancy pinstriped suit, I thought ya' just wanted ta' talk from there. I am not afraid of ya'. You're crazy," she cooly shot back to probably find out if I was man enough to keep making my advances to a married woman.

Nobody else was really around or cared anymore since her bodyguard left. With how short I am, she didn't have ta' worry about me havin' longer legs than hers! I remember that that was a main complaint in 'da news regarding these new seats on 'da trains because people liked ta' stretch out.

"Good t'ing you are inta' short men!" I said, with a wink, taking in that curvy hard-body of hers as I sat back.

She looked a little distracted. I wanted to keep her entertained, so I tried playing footsie with her, hesitantly drawing out her smiles. There was so little legroom. Luckily, due to my height, our feet were touching.

"What are ya' doing, crazy?" She asked looking back at me half-amused and crossing her arms. She was playful. I liked 't'at.

"Look, Eny's father is probably going ta' convince her to leave me, take Emilia away from me and return ta' New York with him!" I stated. I gently took her hand inside of mine, adding,

"...Can't we just see where this goes, babygirl??!"

"Oy vey, Brandon! I'm not your babygurl and t'ey are not monsters! I met her older sister and she's a very, very charming, amazing, lovely young woman. 'T'ey are helping Eny! She cheated on you, remember?!! She panicked. It will all soon pass. Stop thinkin' ya' dick can solve all ya' problems! Maybe leave that ta' Paul!" She added with a giggle.

"Cute, little, wise ass, huh!? Look, I been over at your house for over a year now, honey! You know ya' let me have a crack at ya'. Her old man is in the neighborhood. I saw his face t'e o'der day. This is it, I think my goose is cooked!"

Of course, she was right. Eny was indeed the one that had been unfaithful. Regardless though, I was dealing with a double standard.

"No, 't'ey love ya', Brandy! Honest ta' Gaaad! I know it. "

"I love it when the North side Chicago girl in you comes out, baby!" I cried. I had begun grazing one of her knees with the back of one of my chubby fingers. I saw a sidelong smile from her at this. But she still hesitated, her lips in a cute pout. All the while she was looking down at the backs of my tender fingers that kept grazing her soft knee.

"My accent comes back when I am around any fella' from the neighborhood, I guess," she responded with a sly-smile. Her huge almond shaped eyes twinkling....

"You're a Greek boy, right Brandy? I remember when ya' were new in school and we had one class together. What was your middle name again?"

"...Heliodoros," I responded in amazement. Wow! I didn't even realize we had been in 'da same class as children. She remembered me from when I moved to north Chicago from the Southside.

I got turned on when she said that. That she would remember told me she had a long-running sweet spot for me. I began daringly running my u'dder hand up along her leg, which felt amazing, by the way. She started a little, but I could tell I was startin' ta' win her over.

"You're riskin' your life ya' know!" she muttered cutely as my hand kept moving dangerously up her warm thigh, reaching a little beyond 'da ruched hem of her cute dress.

"I'll take my chances with'cha. Anyway, what sister! Eny doesn't have a sister!! She has all bro'dders!"

"See ya' don't even know about that!! Eny has a sister named Mika who used to identify as a boy!!!"

"Uhhhh... Mika, huh?..okay, I t'ink, " I said, more to myself....

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Crazy New Yorkas!" I said, in my best, cleverest New York accent.

"You are starting' ta' sound like a Republican, ya' jerk! Get ya' paws off my dress!"

I made these puppy-dog eyes at her and sagged my lower lip. The fingers on my ot'er hand were rubbing at her slender forearm as she shook her head funnily in disbelief. Her cheeks were rosy. She was liking this!

"I'm sorry, hun! Besides, you're the one married to mister MAGA-head...the ultra conservative from from east Texas! It's just t'at all t'is stuff got me so crazy lately!"

I couldn't help it. All my passion longed for her and she seemed to be giving me the green light. Nothing but love could really be 'da topic of discussion between us.

Soon after I was done pinching her milky thighs I ....I...ran my hand up past the hem of her dress and along her ass realizing that she might be wearing a thong. She didn't stop me, my hand reaching deep in that dress of hers.

She hardly panicked as I took 'da opportunity ta' molest her on the Metra train. When she stopped responding I tested her waters and I pulled my hand away respecting her boundaries. But just as I was about to stop altogether, she opened her legs, and smiled again, just like a Parisan coquette in a sexy French novel. Such a tease.

Since last year I had ached to taste her body again in any form. A kiss. Oral sex. A fuck....anything. Maybe we could slip inta' the bathroom for a quick fuck, or something. If t'ere was even time. Anyt'ing!

"Ya' know, you're nutz' Brandon!",

"Ya' swear?"

"Honest taa Gaaad!"

My brain was pumping with endorphins and I started molesting her and getting a raging erection in my pants.

"....ya' know, have to let me fuck ya' now!"

"No Brandon! What happened 'da last time was just a stupid mistake! And I'm only letting ya' do this outta' pity. You need your own woman, ya' creep!"

I kept rubbing my hand over her velvet-soft knee and then squeezed her thigh again. Really takin' a chance, I reached in, and then pinched her over the crotch of her soft, warm panties, wanting to feel her soft pubic hair.

"What's this, Paulette?"

"A...a...pussy? ....But'y'ar pushing it, Brandon Slim!!!"

Looking quickly in either direction ta' make sure nobody was paying any attention, I pushed her panties to 'da side and neatly buried my middle finger deep inside of her. I kept imagining the soft garden of spices and sweetness underneath.

Then I took her soft longish hand, and guided it over my crotch, letting her hand cup my hard cock under my slacks, I am well endowed. Soon I was stroking and rubbing my finger along her g-spot in between her tender, sugary, pink petals.

"I can't help it if ya' turn me on! I turn into a freakin' monkey every time I see ya', baby!" I responded. My eyes were lit up in lust. She was no innocent and I could tell she was enjoying it from 'da way she was looking into my eyes.

"Jesus Brandon! Don't be such a fuckin'.... ohhhh...Mmmmm ahh. A fuckin' ...pig!!"

She giggled like a little girl at my monkey joke t'ough, I could always make her laugh.

"What are you doing ta' me, Brandon,. Ya' making a mess!"

"It's called...loving you."

I began fiercely fingering Paulette's sweet little pussy as she sat on the leather seat in front of me. Her eyes became lost in 'da pleasures of love as I continued. She shook slightly and shut her eyes enjoying herself, before opening them and moaning.

"Ya' makin' a mess of me, Brandon! But this isn't love, this is a-l-l l-u-s-t!"

"No, because we both know that you've already given this b-i-g and a-m-a-z-i-n-g heart of yours over to anot'er man, sweet Paulette," I said pointing my finger on 'da u'dder hand at her face.

Reaching over, I clutched her neck and rubbed my thumb against her little mouth, fingering her roughly, bringing her face close to mine. Then I let my thumb sink inside her mouth.

"I think this is a mistake, Brandon!" She said suddenly; her eyes tearing up, starting to push my hand away from under her dress. I simply caressed her rosy cheek, casting a Scorpio spell over her with my big blue eyes.

"This heart.... Among u'dder....things," I added, referring to her tight little pussy. As she moaned softly once I trailed her collar bone lightly with my tongue and sprinkled a few kisses on her long neck, taking in her scent.

"....Ohhh gawd forgive us! I don't want to have sex with ya' while I'm with child anymore! Not with this baby! It's disrespectful and probably a sin! Ya' might not give a damn about salvation, but I do!"

"What kind of married Christian lady lets a man who isn't her husband start to finger-fuck her on a moving train, b-a-b-y??"

"...A.... a ...slut!" She cried, confessionally.

"Stop lying to yourself, woman! Because you're mine, baby girl! Mine, ya' hear? All mine!" I whispered as I kept fingering her.

She knew damn well she liked my deep voice. Most women did! I slid a second meaty finger into her tight pussy, sensing her orgasm, flooding it over as as she moaned inta' my face. Her sweet morning breath hovering near my nose like pure energy. Her smooth thighs closed shut against my hand, like scissors.

"Shit, I came!" she said shutting her eyes and relishing in the intense pleasure.

"Great timing, sweetie! Here's the station," I said.

"...Shit, what did I do!" Paulette cried, shaking her head but smiling.

"We'll finish this conversation when I come home from work, sweetie! I don't want your husband ta' know just yet. I know this pussy misses me, little girl! Have ta' catch a cab to get ta' fucking work!" I said pulling my soaked finger from her snatch and adjusting her moist panties.

"Where's ya' Jag?" She asked me as I got up smoothing my slacks near her face.

"At 'da shop. I want your pussy again! Soon!" I said pointing a finger at her face.

"We'll see," She quipped, with a sly smile. She looked up at me and sighed after taking those big brown eyes off my enlarged groin. She sighed again when I leaned in on 'da seat and kissed her on 'da cheek. I winked at her before I began moving away.

I walked away satisfied, smiling.

'Dose cherub, doughy eyes of Paulette's were filled with love as I walked into Union station just as soon as t'ose train doors popped open again.

The man who had tried to protect her was shaking his head at me as I went up t'ose stairs onta' the street. His eyes filled with shame for what I had done to her.

Who knows what he was thinking. He obviously hung around. From the the top of the steps I looked at her face again. She looked up at me after she walked on the platform in her raincoat. We parted ways.

It was a long, arduous day at work but I was energized for all my meetings. Yes, the minutes seemed more like hours, because all I could think about was her, my Paulette! But I had ta' find the opportune time to bang the shit out of her. We couldn't have her husband finding out this time.

....To Be Continued

12