All Comments on 'Taste of Temptation Ch. 02'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story. Wonderful characters. Please, please continue!

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerabout 5 years ago
Big Thanks

Thank you for continuing this story, like the characters and the writing looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely Story!

Love this Couple! More Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taste of Temptation Part two

This is just a word for word Copy of Part one . Whats happened . SO DISAPPOINTED> Part one was great !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Part 1 was great so was part 2 please continue.

stattionstattionabout 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story but it was very rushed. Everything moved along too quickly... felt like you crammed two chapters worth of story line into one chapter.

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
Loved it

hope to read more soon.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Delightful

Perfect romance. Great writing.5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow that mother in law is a real piece of work she screwed up her daughters life now has her claws in his and grand daughter a very screwed up law grandparents rights that law they found loop hole in order for her to mess with their lives b***h

BiologoBiologo24 days ago

When you wrote, “Max quickly took hold of her wrist and checked over her thumb. Then without even thinking he drew it into his mouth and sucked on it to try and relieve the pain,” you revealed that you have never yourself burnt a finger or thumb because the added heat from popping it into your mouth would only have made it instantly feel worse. Especially if the burn were bad enough to break the skin—why else would it make sense to apply antiseptic to the area? Although the bacteria from someone else’s mouth is the last thing I would want to introduce into an open sore, in which case the antiseptic application would be a bit like closing the barn door AFTER the horse escaped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories