All Comments on 'Taste of Temptation'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Be Continued...

This of course is only part one of this story, which I should have put in the title -- my mistake.

I'm working on part two right now, and it hopefully should be published within a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And???

Is that how you are going ro leave us hanging?

Watch4FunWatch4Funabout 5 years ago
Chapter 1?

Is this the first chapter of a series? Like it so far but will be disappointed if it stops here.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksabout 5 years ago
More Please

You can't tease me like this!

Kojak01Kojak01about 5 years ago
LOL

I understand your desire to make it a series but honestly, I think it would be a brilliant end to the story.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerabout 5 years ago
Excellent start to several chapters

Well written, the spelling/punctuation nazis left it alone and the content gestapo had nary a straw to grasp, SUPERB all the way around!

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Torture

This was a very well written and edited story. I am looking forward to a sequel .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!!!

Loved the Slow Burn. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PLEASE

Please give of us more of this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, Please! Great Story!

Well done, keep writing ... I want More!

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Delicious Romance

All elements on stage are positive, even the mother-in-law through Chloe's love for

Thea will end up happy. I have to admit everything is too positive to here.

We need a setback or a misunderstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please continue it is a good story.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerabout 5 years ago
Great Story Telling

Not usually a Romance reader but thoroughly enjoyed this story, hope there is a continuation.

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007about 5 years ago
More chapters please

This was a beautiful beginning to a story that could go so mu h farther. Please add to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got to be One of the Best Stories On Literotica

Now I'm reading on, hoping for a happy ending....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not 5 stars, 8 stars. I will continue to read. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like this story a lot. But, grandparents have no legal standing versus a parent unless abuse can be proven, and even then custody rights do not automatically devolve to the grandparent. As a former cop and now a private security operator, he should know his rights, and have access to legal counsel.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Love the start, but not overbearing bear of a grandma-she's a load

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He is a fucking wimp!! He should find his gonads before talking to Alice

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with previous comments - he needs to find his balls when dealing with his mother in law. Does she even know what a skank her daughter was!

This man seems like a wimp. As a former Policeman and an owner of a security agency he should be tougher in character

BiologoBiologo21 days ago

I know the focus of your stories is the evolution of feelings in your characters but to trust you as a narrator I’d like to see your settings anchored in the real world.

“He chose a nice little restaurant by the lakeshore. And once they were seated at a window seat, WITH the way her eyes lit up at the view, he was glad he'd picked it. As it got darkER, the sky filled with a myriad of pinks and mauves and deep crimsons giving them quite a show. As did the full moon reflecting on the water once the sun had gone down.”

On this planet the reddening of the sky occurs in the same part of the sky as the setting sun, that is, to the west. A full moon rises normally in the east. So, you cannot see both moonlight on the water and the fading warm colors from the sunken sun. My apologies if you forgot to mention that the restaurant was on a boat that swung around 180° at anchor to provide those delightful views..

Weren’t either of your two main characters at all surprised to find seashells on the shore of a lake?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories