Taste of the Crop!

Story Info
I find myself at the mercy of two mature equestrian mares.
2.1k words
4.42
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm not into BDSM, as yet, but I am a keen naturist and a bit of an exhibitionist when it's safe and legal. When holidaying in the Canaries or Balearics I'm often on the nudist beaches (and hotel pools where appropriate) baring all. It often pays because if you're confident with your own nudity as fellow nudists are also more confident, and you'll often find they're less bothered by your proximity. Many times I've found myself playing in the surf, or relaxing on a beach sunbed tantalisingly close to a nude, tanned young girl who could see my nonchalance and therefore be less inhibited.

Anyhow, back in the UK,I do occasionally practice naturism, mainly in my garden but now and again in public. Reasonably easy as I live in a rural village, and about half a mile from my front door is the countryside. On my usual three mile walk is a long bridal-way where walkers and horse riders are usual, but fairly infrequent. This summer in August we had an unusually long hot spell, and I found myself walking in just gym shorts and trainers. Enjoying the afternoon sun on my back one day, I got a bit giddy and slipped off my shorts along a stretch of path where I could see for a while. The feeling was exhilarating and a bit daring, as I could have come across a local person who knew me. However I was sure to put my shorts back on if I suspected someone, or a bend in the road meant I couldn't see far.

This happened a few times on various walks, I always took few risks. Even though it's not illegal to walk in the nude so long as you don't cause offence, it can easily be embarrassing. A couple of people I met must have suspected that I was up to mischief,as I sometimes had to dart into undergrowth or behind a tree if I hadn't paid attention soon enough. But the feeling of freedom and the warmth of the sun on my butt, and my cock swinging in the breeze was enough to make me want to continue taking the risk.

Somehow I knew one day I'd push it too far, my exhibitionism was getting the better of me and once when a couple approached I didn't dive for cover. They were a young couple I didn't recognise, so I waited until they got close enough to realise my predicament before I just slipped my shorts on and sauntered past. Luckily they kind of saw the funny side, I'm not generously endowed so wasn't really seeming to be offensive. They laughed between themselves and didn't make a scene, but afterwards I realised they could easily have easily used a mobile phone to video me. Note to self - assess risk taking.

Ok, so I got a bit more sensible and took fewer risks, but the risk always seemed worth it. The feeling of being naked in public was a rush, and not knowing if someone was around the corner to suddenly see me.I started wearing sunglasses to help me keep a little anonymity, as the thought of mobile phone cameras and appearing on social media was a little unnerving. But the next sunny Sunday afternoon I was out for my walk and the place was deserted. I peered around, looked up the track and took the risk again. My shorts came off, I revelled in the warmth of the afternoon sun at my back and my cock was enjoying its swinging in the fresh air. My freshly shaved balls-yes another fetish- a delightful feeling if you've never tried- enjoying being unfettered. Bliss!

So this day came that in my over confidence, and nudity of course, a horse and rider approached from behind. Ah, now this was just slack, while observing ahead I'd let my rear guard down. I heard the horse snicker before I'd heard any hooves and jolted around to see a lady upon a big brown horse rounding the bend about ten yards back. Shit, and other expletives! I continued on, and just clutched my shorts to cover my crotch and retain some decency.

"Hey fellah, little adventurous aren't we?" she called.

Now should I slip my shorts on and feign ignorance, or just carry on with privates covered, surely she'll clip clop past, a bit embarrassed and carry on. I strode on still holding my shorts and called back,

"It's a nice day for it though. "I walked a little taller, to convey some confidence in my actions. I didn't recognise her as I didn't know many of the horsey set and suddenly she was alongside, looking down at me from the big animal. She was a portly lady, but fit looking in that equestrian way, big thighs etc, and in full outfit, hat, breeches, #boots and crop. She had an amused look on her quite severe face, and placed one hand on her knee so she kind of leaned over me, "Show then."

I halted and looked up ensuring I kept my cock hidden,it seemed to be showing an interest in the predicament for some reason. "Sorry?" I said.

"You're obviously one of those exhibitionist types, "she stated, reigning the animal to a stop, "Go ahead. let's see what you've got to exhibit." Good grief WTF, I thought and walked on hoping the situation would diffuse if I ignored her, it didn't.

"Hayley," she called," look what we have here!" Sure enough another rider was approaching and sidled up on my right, but this was someone I did know, Hayley was a local ex mounted police officer. Crap!

"Hello Paul." Yep-recognised, sunglasses and all, and she was one of my local Face book friends.

"Hi Hayley, how are ya?" I offered nonchalantly.

"Fine thanks, you're a bit brave though, aren't you?" She beamed down at me, another fifty something lady, bit smaller and quite a fitty really. Similarly attired, but it being warm she only had a halter neck top on and obviously no bra,her ample tits bobbed about with the horses movements, her nipples protruding proudly.

"You are too in that flimsy top hon."I countered.

"Indeed," she said, but I'm not about to get mine out I'm afraid." and smiled mischievously.

"Just me at a disadvantage then." I sighed.

"A bit yeah," Hayley noted, "Nice little tush though, eh Helen?"

The first lady, Helen, backed her horse off to observe my said 'tush', I knew it was worth looking at, I'm slightly built but work at keeping fit. I tightened my ass as I walked on to emphasize my butt, and of course stood straighter, stomach held in.

"Yeah, cheeky." she said. I was now more concerned that others may come across our little encounter, so I shrugged my shoulders and said,

"Nice bumping into you anyway, I'll be on my..."as I bent to attempt to put my shorts on 'Whack!'

"Jeezus!" I screeched, Helen had leaned down and laid her riding crop sharply across my behind. Christ,it stung and made me falter. "Fuckin what?" I cried, and Hayley's horse did a little jig at the commotion and my shouts.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Hayley stated needlessly.

As Helen seemed to raise the crop again, I automatically reached behind to cover my ass, but she paused and reached down and snatched my shorts from me.

"For fucks sake, you're joking!" I exclaimed, this was too much. My hands flew to cover my crotch again as I realised my fellah down there was getting a little aroused with the action.' Whack!' another belt across my shoulders made me stand bolt upright with a start.

"Now honey, stand still and show like I asked nicely, or..."and she brandished the crop. Hayley was grinning still, her jiggly tits had gotten a bit more pointy I observed.

"Helen, you're a bad bitch!" she said. Helen wasn't done though, she leaned at me again and rapped at my knuckles harshly. I snatched my hands away at the sharp pain, exposing myself.

"Good boy." Helen preened. Resignedly I stood still and put my hand on my hips with a sigh. Unfortunately this just pronounced that my manhood was giving the game away, that the excitement was turning me on. "That's a lovely little fellah, he's got a mind of his own eh?" she noted.

Sure enough my cock was standing out nearly horizontal, not a great length, about five inches or so. I really wasn't sure if it was excitement or fear that had hold of me, but it sure was giving me an erection-held captive by two horsey ladies, starkers in the middle of nowhere! Helen leaned over again and tapped the end of my circumcised knob sharply with her crop in amusement. It actually hurt to the core of my chap and I flinched, it's always been a very sensitive place for me, without its protective sheath. Then she lifted it further to inspect my shaved balls, I looked up at her with 'Really?' on my face. I looked to Hayley for some help in resolving this crazy situation, but she was hunkered forward, seeming to enjoy my predicament, was she slowly rocking in her saddle?

"My, I've not seen a dick like that in many years, mate." she announced, she seemed intrigued by my clean cut willy.

"Fairly freshly trimmed scrotum as well. "Helen purred," I do like a guy who's tidy down there." She gave my balls a slap with the crop, again a little sharply, and my cock jerked up playfully, I had the feeling that he was enjoying this a little more than me. I could see a tiny teardrop forming on the end of my exposed slit. Oh dear!

Her crop, was in expert hands as it circled the head of my penis, and then stroked beneath my shaft. Then a painful little slap back to penis, whose colour was darkening as it enlarged, and was extending nicely-err I mean... Well, I may just have arched my back, enjoying the moment for some reason, a little lost in the excitement, which was just about to go a bit too far. I looked up at some movement from Hayley, and realised that she now had her phone and was videoing the inspection of my private parts by her salacious friend.

"No, oh-no!" I objected obviously far too late. "You can't...." but she was. Helen was gasping in delight, as while twirling her crop around my twitching knob,she saw globs and rivulets of pre-cum forming. As she stroked it again and then swung away, a long string of glistening man-muck joined prick and crop until it swirled through the air to land on Hayley's boot.

They were both giggling in glee at the sight, I was just hoping the 'phone footage would be too jiggly to see anything! Speaking of jiggling, Hayley's tits were also having a great time in her loose top, big nipples rubbing around and getting more aroused. She was writhing somehow erotically in the saddle as well, grinding against the leather, I wondered if her jodhpurs would show any tell-tale stains any time soon. I just gave in and stood and gave them their head, being defiled in public by Helen's riding crop as it danced and whirled and slapped around my protruding cock and balls.

"Are you guys finished?" I asked as this had gone way too far, and I was kind of frightened if they had any other plans.

"Possibly for now hon." Helen said, and threw my shorts down to me." I was considering making you walk a little way with us still naked, as you like to be. But let's make a deal." I scrambled into my shorts, patting my package down.

"Go on." I asked, dreading the answer, I also looked to Hayley, who had stashed her phone away.

"I guess," Hayley said," that the girls would like to see the video, if you didn't mind." she cooed.

"Or perhaps," Helen chirped," we could get a repeat showing sometime? Then we could keep the video to ourselves." She was trotting off, turned and laughed, "Otherwise, well you know how stuff gets on Facey."

She was licking the end of the riding crop suggestively, tongue excessively stuck out. Good grief! I stood shaking my head as Hayley set off after her. Helen paused and called," Don't call us, we'll call you." and laughed, "We'll send Hayley round to get you, with her handcuffs!"

I must admit that when they'd trotted off I found a private space behind a birch tree, dropped my shorts again and took myself in hand. Only a minute or so and the memory of the encounter, and my cock being eager to spend, had my balls pumping out a stream of spunk over the adjacent shrubbery. Wow, Hayley, those splendid titties, and handcuffs!

To be cont....