Tasting

Story Info
Friends share wine tasting and other things.
2.7k words
4.37
15.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

The diner party was winding down, and the two couples were lingering over the end of their third bottle of wine. The group was feeling a bit tipsy, and the group was discussing whether or not to open a fourth bottle.

Jim, the host, read the label of the wine bottle, and mentioned that it was "fruit forward, soft tannins, and had a nice smooth finish."

"Great" said Bill, the other man at the table, "Its always nice to have an idea of what we will be drinking next. But - isn't It interesting, how some things have a whole language built up around them?"

" What do you mean?" asked Jill, his wife as she struggled to focus after all the wine that she had consumed.

"well, you know," said Bill, "there is a whole language of wine talk, ratings, classifications, etc that even ends up with whole magazines devoted to these ratings and descriptions."

"that's true," said Jim, "wine talk is a real art in itself!"

" Right," said Kim, Jim's wife, " and it happens with a lot of luxury things. We have it with wine, and also chocolate, scotch, cigars, brandy, caviar. perfume,..."

"right," agreed the group - "you don't have to admit that you are a lush- you are a 'Connoisseur' of wine - an expert. Wine tasting trips are high brow - you don't say you are on a bender!"

"That's true, " said her husband, "luxury goods seem to gather that kind of talk around them so that the consumption, or over-consumption, is part of the intellectual experience, part of the exploration and evaluation rather than just an indulgence!"

" I wonder, what else could get that kind of attention, and develop that kind of language" said Bill.

"It has to be something luxurious, decadent, or at least somewhat naughty - preferable expensive" Jill said.

"It doesn't have to be naughty though, said Kim, just something where paying attention to the details makes it even more enjoyable," said Jim. "But It does have to be something where one indulges, not just uses....something where one very consciously enjoys that fact that they are enjoying it!!"

After thinking about it for a minute, Bill said "I know another one - since it has become legal, grass ends up with a whole vocabulary of style and taste, and effect. I hear that the newspapers in Denver have a pot reviewer column now."

" But," Jim added, "you can't do that with everything. For example I wouldn't expect that broccoli will ever get that kind of treatment.!"

The group paused for a moment, and let this sink in. What would be a subject for such a language, such careful evaluation, for detailed description? As they thought about it for a while, the fourth bottle of wine was opened, glassed were filled, and sipped, and the group settled down for what would be another round of drinking.

Just then there was a knock at the door and Betty came in. She had been invited but told the group that she wouldn't be available until much later but would stop by for a drink at the end if she was free. She greeted everyone, and got a class of wine herself, and settled down to a round of greetings and apologies for her late arrival.

"so," she asked, "what's the topic of discussion?"

She was told about the discussion about how wine and other luxuries became the topic of careful evaluation, "wine speak" and the like, and how the group was discussing what other substances could get that kind of treatment.

" I know," Betty said, almost at once, how about "pussy?"

"Pussy?" everyone said, "how would that work, there isn't a variety of brands or styles"

"Yes," Betty said, "but there is variety - every woman's pussy tastes different! Don't you think?"

There was quiet for a while as everyone seemed to be lost in their thoughts - or at least in their memories. Each person was silently going through the rolodex of their mind to remember the taste of pussy from their many varied experiences over the years.

"Its true, there are differences," said Joe, but that difference isn't the most important part of the experience. The movement, the personality, the relationship, etc are more important."

"yes, that is true," said Betty, "but taste is important too - especially if the taste is very good, very bad, or unusual. Then it really stands out. But, like with the details of wine tasting, the person has to learn to notice it - learn to appreciate it and savor it."

"Well," said Bill, "you seem to be well versed in this for a woman!"

"I am," said Betty, "I have had a few experiences with women myself, and I have certainly learned to appreciate the subtleties of taste! And, haven't all of the women learned to enjoy their own taste - on their own fingers or on their lover's lips - or on his cock?"

"Well," Bill noted, "I guess its possible to develop a taste for the taste!"

After thinking about this for a bit, Jill said that "there is a popular trend these days of wine tasting parties - Maybe we could help develop a new trend in socializing - the pussy tasting party! It could start right here - right now!"

Everyone was quiet for bit as they all though about what could happen next. They all looked around and realized that they could, if things went well, be kissing and licking the pussies of all of the women in the room before the night ended. Jill looked at Jim and imagined his tongue on her clit. She realized that she was getting wet, as she had fantasized many times about his cock and his tongue. She looked at Betty, knowing that Betty had been with women before, and allowed herself to think about something that she had thought of before, the possibility of a woman' soft tongue on her cunt. She also thought of how it would feel to have a warm wet cunt in her own mouth. Jim looked a Betty - imagining her with another woman - wondering who she had been with. Bill notice that Jill was smiling, and he had always thought that his wife would like to eat pussy - but they never talked about it. Kim was lost in fantasy - and wished that she could play with her clit, feeling it throb as it enlarged from just the thought of being licked by everyone in the room.

Betty brought them all back to the moment by saying that "we would develop a language for talking about it - just like with wine. We would notice whether the juices were salty or sweet, slippery or not; whether they had a good "finish" as the wine folks say - if the taste lingered. We could notice how wet it was - and whether it got even wetter from licking. We could notice more than just the taste of the juices though - after all the experience included so much more! We would notice the way each woman reacted to being licked - whether they liked the tongue resting against the clit, or liked it moving over it. Whether they would enjoy feeling a tongue enter their cunt, fucking them slowly, or prefer to have their clit sucked"

Everyone now was squirming in their seats - the men's cocks were starting to grow and the women were getting wet. They all looked to Betty for the next steps.

"Let's start," she said. " I will let you taste me - on my fingers - and you can say what you think - just like the wine tastings!" I think we are all drunk enough tonight to try this! What do you think?

Everyone seemed onboard. At least no one said they weren't. Betty turned up the music that was playing in the background, and took off her skirt. Her purple panties were still on, but she reached under them from the side and dipped her finger into the warm, soft place and withdrew them wet and dripping. Then, realizing that it was hard to withdraw her hand from under the panties without losing some of the moisture to them, removed them entirely. Now her fingers on both hands were wet - and she offered them - first to Bill and Jill. Each took one of her hands gently. Bill first kissed her palm, and then slowly took her fingers in his mouth, sucking slowly as he looked into her eyes. Jill slowly licked her fingers on the other hand, and finally took them deep into her mouth. Bill and Jill made eye contact for a few seconds - enjoying the fact that they were having a similar experience.

"Hmmm" said Jill, as she went back for another round of sucking Betty's fingers. Betty put her fingers back into her wet pussy and now offered them to Jim and Kim. They both concentrated on the taste as they slowly sucked on her fingers. "So," said Betty, "Do we have the words we need to describe the experience?

"Spicy" said Bill. "Slippery" said Jill. Jim and Kim agreed that earthy was the best description. "we have begun", said Betty - we have some vocabulary now! Now we have to have some more tasting - anyone want to go next?"

Kim said "I would be willing- but I don't want to judged by how I taste on my fingers! You notice that wine tasting is always done with good crystal - not with plastic cups! Riedel goblets are the standard - So-if we are going to do this, lets do it right and taste pussy juice the way it should be tasted - from the source!!" With that she took off her pants and her panties and laid down on the carpet next to the sofa. "So, who wants to start?" she said, opening her legs for the next round of tasting!

Her husband Jim was a bit surprised - but also delighted to see his wife's wet cunt open for everyone's gaze. It turned him on and he could feel his cock starting to rise as he anticipated licking her, tasting her, feeling her cunt press back against his mouth. And he also realized he was going to be able to watch her be eaten by everyone - his friend Bill, and Betty, and maybe even Jill! "Who would you like to start, honey?," he said to Kim. She smiled and reached down to play with her clit and said "its up to everyone- whoever wants to start - I'm ready!"

"don't forget," Betty said, " we have to remember to describe our tasting experience!!"

Kim moved her finger slowly around her aroused clit, teasing it, touching it, letting her finger dip down and touch her cunt lips - taking the juices on her finger and rubbing it on her clit. She was ready - and her soft moans made it even more obvious that she was ready for the first person to eat her. Her husband Jim, who always ate her softly and gently; her friend Jill, who she always thought would love to eat pussy; Bill, who she had fantasized about many times - imagining that it was his lips and tongue, his cock that was giving her pleasure as she came while being eating or fucked by her husband. Now- knowing that Betty had been with other women added to her willingness to try something new - with her! She was nervous, but now that she had made her decision, she couldn't wait to begin. Her husband was the first to approach her. That would be good, she felt, the person who she was used to first.....

He kneeled down between her legs and softly kissed her inner thighs - moving closer and closer to her pussy. Her legs opened wider, and her knees raised up a bit, and now his kisses came within inches of his wife's pussy. He moved up and planted a soft kiss on her clit - and felt her pussy rise to meet him! So wet, so open, delicious - as always - open and wet for his tongue. He stroked her cunt from bottom to top - resting his tongue on the underside of her clit - and then as she arched her back toward him, he slowly let his tongue move over the clit. She moaned, and he did too, as his tongue caressed her cunt slowly, now entering between the lips to penetrate her cunt - to fuck her slowly with his tongue.

"I love it," she said, "but I don't want to cum yet - after all - I have to let everyone taste me!" Jim moved back, after all he was the host for the party, and he owed his guests a chance to taste also. The next person to approach was Jill - who she knew was anxious to have her first taste of pussy. Jill brushed her hair away, behind her face, as she moved up to gaze on Kim's open cunt. Her intention was to go slow but her lust pushed her forward and before she knew it her mouth was around Jill's cunt, sucking, licking, swallowing her juices. Her fingers were inside Kim's cunt, her lips and face were covered in her juices. Kim was moaning, Jill was licking and pushing her cunt up and down into Jill's mouth. "ooo" - the moans came from Kim's mouth - and her body didn't want to stop -

But Betty reminded her that there were others waiting! Reluctantly Jill moved off, and now Bill approached. She opened her legs still wider- at last - her fantasy come true- Bill was about to lick her pussy! She held the back of his head while he licked her, opening herself wider, if that was possible, letting his tongue, and fingers and lips make love to her as she had dreamed! Her husband Jim watched in fascination as his wife moaned under the body of his friend. He stroked his cock, hard, and dripping, watching her wiggle under his friend's face. Again- on the verge of cumming, she held back and then Betty approached and tapped Bill on the shoulder and said "may I cut in!" It was funny, but also serious, and Bill moved away for Betty to approach. Betty licked and kissed her cunt and then, with her mouth and face wet with Kim's juices, moved up to kiss Kim, so that Kim could taste her own juices on Betty's face.

" so wonderful," said Kim - but I need to cum! Now Bill came back and told Kim - "I am going to fuck you now - do you want that"? "Yes," moaned Kim - "fuck me - fuck me - " and Bill now entered her - throbbing, dripping, pounding her wet cunt. Betty approached from the rear, and held Bill's balls as he fucked her - pounding her - in and out, as his cock exploded into Kim's cunt at last. Jill, seeing that Jim was stroking his cock, as he watched his wife fuck Bill, moved over and sat down at his feet and took his cock in her mouth. As Bill shot his load into Kim, Jim shot his cum down Jill's throat.

It was time to rest - Kim lay there, open and throbbing, as Bill's cum dripped out of her pussy. Jim's cum dripped down onto Jill's breasts, and Betty, moved over to lick the cum off of both women.

"Well, we did it!" said Betty. "I hope that somebody remembered the tastes of the pussy! Next time I will have sheets printed up for everyone to write down their impressions - then we can make engraved pendants for each woman to wear - they can say such things as "good mouth feel, full bodied, long finish" etc - just like the wine descriptions - and everyone will think we are wearing tags about wine tasting!"

Everyone chuckled, and remembered their last few minutes - the tastes and the feeling, the lust and the desires. It was a wonderful evening - full of surprises and full of lust. As they all cuddled up on the floor, Betty said - "next time I want to do a cum tasting party!"