Tatiana Seduces Her Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let him orgasm on Sundays. Once a week. She tried to think of wicked ways of making this uninspired. But she supposed quick and fast. Then get him hard again despite his muffled groans. Then smear it all on his face. Important to have him perform an unpleasant task right after climax since normally the body wants nothing more then to relax when the endorphin is rushing through the slave's body. Having him taste his own juices at that moment showed his submission to her and made him more suggestive to anything else. Plus, it certainly filled the role of being an unpleasant task for anybody.

The rest of the time, he had to exercise while she watched. Exercises consisted of edging for measured amounts of time several times per days. Also, there was the emergency stop. A ritual of stretches and then physical activity like push ups and crunches and so on. She loved to stuff her face while he sweated and gasped for air day after day.

She used the carrot and the stick approach for work-outs. A hard and loud whack on his soft body would encourage him to push himself. The carrot was edging his member as he did the routine which made him go harder and faster. He was losing fat and gaining muscle but she was gaining weight. She didn't care anymore about that and ate whatever she wanted. She would have him make love to her in whatever position her large and curvy body desired every few days but he wasn't allowed orgasm. He definitely spent a lot of time in between her legs eating her out at various angles.

They tried it all. Sometimes she forced his head into her crotch with all her strength and other times she just spread her legs wide open and let his face fall into her. He was really lively when he ate her out. His neck and tongue working fast. She might paddle him on the rear if he didn't show enough enthusiasm. He moaned a little with his mouth full in erotic ecstasy when she did this. She kept his little red tongue working in and out until he was exhausted. He was able to go longer with the tongue and head movements every time before further and harsher paddles wouldn't draw the desired response.

A very small ring on the inside of the penis head and her psychological control over him was enough to stop unwanted spillage.

Running around. Naked in Public. Exposed. She had him do it at a party of close friends. He runs to her in the dream. A large angry figure. Others are all pointing at him and laughing. She hugs him to her then turns him around to expose him to the crowd and holds him there. Why would there be a crowd of people at the house? He knows only a few of them. They are just standing with their coats and boots on in his house. He feels so naked. He can't quite tell their reaction. Somehow the last shirt he was wearing got lost in the confusion. All of a sudden he realizes he is completely exposed and this prompts everyone else to see his nakedness, too. Tell them everything, she whispers in his ear and he begins telling the strangers his most secret sexual fantasies and about his confusion between his attraction to his mother, old women and finding thrill from serving an ugly yet powerful matron. That was the hardest part. To admit, even to his dream-self that he loved and needed to be submissive to his mistress.

She would just be sitting back there looking at a magazine and he would come into the room cleaning or something. He worked for her, too. And lived with her. He didn't work very hard. His job didn't seem to demand it. She was very good to him. But he made sure everything was perfect at her house. The lady boss could be strange and distant. Co-workers were envious and whispered things about him. She liked it that way. He became a secretary and just pushed paper around in demeaning ways. Later on, many full-figured middle-aged women worked at the office. His girlfriend or housemate or whatever controlled him more by now. He was the only male in the office and the boss lady's property. Everyone knew it.

It was very embarrassing and humiliating walking down the stairs in few ropes or bondage frills to the rapt attention of her evermore popular parties. Eyes burned on him. Very conscious of every move he made. His butt was thrust out and a high collar around his neck made his face puffy looking. He never got used to it. He hated it but she talked him into it somehow over and over again.

Somehow it was much worse with a bell collar on.

Everyone laughed at him this time as he was told to stand there in the middle of the party goers. It's just that the parties weren't very common though he couldn't be sure. And she had a really persuasive way about her. She could talk anyone into anything somehow. He was her live-in lover of a few years now. He depended on her for everything. They lived in a nice neighborhood and he had no car so he was stranded. This happened little by little. At first, he wanted to do things for her in gratitude. Keep the house clean. Massage her back or feet or anything she might like. He was even the one who started the objectifying for sexual fun.

But it got her into something. She learned things about bondage. They did it together but never in a serious way. Constrains became common. And playful slavery play. She just got to a point where she wanted to show him off. Do the most risque thing off all. This was to undress and reveal the nature of their real relationship in front of good friends and guests. He would kneel before her mostly nude if she said the word in any situation and he lived in continuous fear of her dropping the command on him at anytime at all. She proved more then once she was capable humiliating him in public without mercy whenever the mood befell her. She did it once in a supermarket to him. He was nearly arrested. Remembering that event still chills him deep inside.

He did have a really sad begging way of looking at her that has saved him.

When he is bad... well, wait. She is not so strong. Still quite harsh treatment for the sub-slave. But she must keep him enchained at all times. After all, she is small cute little dominatrix. But she has backup. Like when someone moved in for a while after a failed escape attempt. He was very sorry because she asked someone to move in.

He had to promise that he will not try to leave his girl ever again and show how much he loved her many times, too, before it was just the two of them again. The third person lived there a few months but it seemed like forever for the sub who was very good after that. The relationship was so romantic for her after that. Whatever she wanted he did instantly and happily.

She stressed the religious part of his attraction to her body and his desire to worship her powerful matriarchy. It felt erotic to concede to her in the end and to do her will without thought or question.

12