All Comments on 'Tattoo Ch. 09: Transforming Vance'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 3 years ago
Sigh...

I'm glad this series is FINALLY done (especially after that suck dick/get fucked sag in the middle) and I'm glad the tattoo was removed and Vance was punished (but NOT kidnapped and trafficked), but I wish CUMSLUT was able to stay properly bi, and that the Society had actually taken steps to reclaim their old lives as much as possible. I might be reading too deep, but are some of these people sexually traumatized, like straight turnouts?

drmweaver705drmweaver705over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

@TyrayCartier Thanks for bearing through the series. I'm glad you enjoyed certain aspects of these stories, but naturally, you can't please everyone. I tend to think that Vance used his tattoos to free the inner selves of the men of The Society, like Michelangelo claimed to free a true image from a block of marble, but obviously Vance did so without right, causing upheaval in the lives of his beneficiaries and victims. Some of them may indeed have been sexually traumatized, but the transformation of Vance is more than revenge; it's a taking back of power, just as embracing their tattoos is an act of self-healing and empowerment.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 3 years ago
Hmmm....

Thanks, @drmweaver705, for responding to me.

I hope I didn't give you the impression that I don't normally care for you, your series, or your work in general, because I do. I do like that Vance's victims united to take him down; it was just done in a way that I, at that time and without the information you shared, found a bit dragged-out and sex-centred. Again, my personal, non-public opinion. FWIW, I respect and appreciate that Michelangelo concept you brought up. Maybe, if you choose to combine and edit the story, you could add that in (maybe change CUMSLUT's career to something artistic as well?) to bring it home to readers.

Once again, you write very well here, and I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish we had met some of the female victims as well.

(I realise its a gay story, but if we can have Daphne we could have had the other women.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES