Tattoo Ch. 09: Transforming Vance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In short, I found myself boldly cruising for cock. I would whisper into a man's ear in a bar that he could take my ass in the rest room. I would accost powerful men in the financial district, offering them a sloppy, wet blowjob. I gave handjobs in restaurants to homeless men I'd taken there for meals. Like CUMDUMP, I hung out in all the places I might corner a man alone to offer him sex. I developed an instinct to choose these encounters carefully. I knew some of my Society friends had experienced trouble with gay bashers, but my risk was greatly diminished without the tattoo on my forehead; I just had to exercise some caution and discretion as I chose my subjects. I noticed a trend among the men I seduced: most were ostensibly straight married men.

I made other conquests too: I regularly blew my office courier, and I bent over for two Jehovah's Witnesses who had come with the intention of converting me... but I corrupted them instead.

So, life after the tattoo is working out just fine.

I have come to realize that CUMSLUT was written on my heart and soul before Vance ever inscribed it on my forehead. I no longer need the label on my skull because I know who and what I am now. That realization has convinced me to come out of the closet to family and friends who never saw my tattoo in those few months I wore it.

I have become my truest self, and for that, I will always be grateful to Vance.