Tattoo Orgasm Blocker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was even more of a rush than yesterday, so much so that Ankita forgot her slippers and dashed to and from the shower barefoot, nearly dropping her towel in the process. Hurriedly packing her bag, she realised she had meetings at her head office today, so rushed back to the bedroom to change into a more formal outfit, then skulked around looking for her black handbag, where she was sure she had left the ID card she needed to get through security. She muttered under her breath trying to recall when she had last worn it.

"Your black tote?" asked Mei calmly as she wiped down the counter, overhearing her flatmate's mumbling, "I saw it in the hall cupboard, under your beige raincoat."

"Oh, yep! I knew that."

"Also you have that nail appointment later."

"What? That's today?" Ankita shot back accusingly, despite the fact she had picked the date herself with the nail salon.

"Yeah at 6pm, you mentioned it the other day, I said I'd join you if that's okay?" Mei smiled, continuing the conversation as she made her way to the balcony, opening the door to birdsong. By the time Ankita had registered the information and nodded, Mei was upside down in an inversion yoga pose, "I called them up and added myself the other day, I'll meet you there?"

Ankita didn't even reply, she just left after seeing the time and how late she was. In her hurry she even forgot her ID card.

The office security team finally agreed to let her into the office after answering a bunch of questions and signing some forms. It delayed Ankita's whole day of meetings, the only upside of the chaos being the distraction from the nagging arousal that had her pussy leaking non-stop throughout the day. There was a slither of time where she managed to try making herself cum one more time, desperately sucking on her sex-coated fingers even though she knew it wouldn't work, clinging to the hope that the morning had just been an anomaly.

Exhausted, Ankita managed to make it through the remainder of the day operating on pure willpower and arrived at the nail salon only slightly late. It was pouring with rain and she didn't have an umbrella so she had to dash from her cab to the door. She charged in amidst a cloud of blueberry vapour as she shoved her vape clumsily into her bag, seeing Mei already in the chair, lying back as two members of staff tended to her hands and feet.

"I decided to get the full treatment! Fingernails and toes." Mei exclaimed gleefully as she saw her flatmate enter, "I wasn't sure what you wanted so just paid for a manicure."

Ankita was relieved to be in from the rain, Mei's serenity aggravating as ever. She tried not to admit how envious she was of her flatmate's composure, turning away to hang up her dripping wet work bag. Usually she only really got her nails done to look professional, so went for dark fingernails. She didn't like people touching her feet, but looking at Mei enjoying herself, Ankita was jealous of her serenity and decided to get the same. Mei seemed to like hearing that, closing her eyes and sighing deeply as she rested back in her chair. Ankita joined her and did the same, today had been rough.

They were there together for a while as their hands and feet were cleaned. If they hadn't been constantly touched and asked questions, Ankita might have dosed off. Her old fingernail paint was removed, she chose a colour and watched it get applied, along with some filing and shaping. Mei never got her nails painted, and seemed to be considering it a rare treat, but Ankita suspected that this was an attempt to bond. While Mei got on her nerves at times, the gesture was endearing. They made idle chit-chat about work, and Ankita got to hear indirectly about Lewis's exploits, thankfully without the typical gory details that he would have been sure to include in agonising detail.

"I think she's into maybe even crazier stuff than he is!" she relished sharing, eyes bulging at the audacity of the thought.

While Mei spoke, Ankita found she couldn't keep eye contact, her eyes kept drifting down Mei's lithe body, admiring the outline of her abs where a little midriff showed between her crop top and skirt. Her thoughts wandered to last night's loud orgasm, and she wondered if Mei had heard her cum. She wondered if it would have made her wet like Ankita got when she used to hear Lewis. Realising she was staring at Mei's crotch, she tried to snap out of it but her eyes continued down her legs to where the staff painted her toes, losing her trail of thought and only brought back to reality as the staff moved to her own feet for painting.

The sleep deprivation was perhaps getting a bit too much, and she hoped Mei hadn't noticed she wasn't listening. Peering over, Mei was preoccupied now with her choice of nail colour. She had opted to go for all black paint, Ankita electing for baby blue fingernails and white toes in a bid to try something different. It surprised her that she was able to stand the staff touching her feet. It was quite pleasant in its own way. Ankita might have even said she quite enjoyed her their time together, and Mei was kind enough to pay for them both, suggesting Ankita could pay next time they went together. It was still raining as they went to leave and Ankita cursed as she neared the window.

"Oh I brought your raincoat," said Mei in her usual airy upbeat way, "I saw you didn't take it this morning and it's been drizzly for hours!"

* * *

They weren't even home when Ankita received the daily text, concealing the screen from Mei as she eagerly read to find out what the criteria had been changed to.

'DAILY REPORT // Orgasms permitted: 3 // Orgasms blocked: 2 // Criteria not met: Toe sucking // Next criteria: 52 hours'

While Mei hadn't seen the contents of Ankita's message, she did notice the immediate change in her flatmate's demeanour. Yet Ankita didn't answer any of her questions, just increasing her pace home and then shutting herself in her room.

Her mind raced. Did this mean that someone had to suck Ankita's toes? Or did she need to suck someone else's? Instinctively both concepts repulsed her, yet in truth the idea excited her arousal. Her predilections were changing, she could feel it in the nail salon even before the text arrived, just a subtle urge, and even now she could sense it. It had been nagging at her all day. She was consumed by the horror of the realisation that this new criteria now required involving someone else. No matter how it was interpreted, this wasn't something she could do alone.

Ankita hated how wet the thought made her.

Putting on her pyjamas to brush her teeth, she elected not to put her slippers on, admiring the clean white painted toes of her pretty feet. She padded into the bathroom where Lewis had just finished taking a shower. His eyes trailed her body as they often did, no attempt made at subtly, her form-fitting satin pyjamas leaving little to the imagination, her belly-button piercing on display where the two small garments failed to meet in the middle.

"No lady friend tonight?" She enquired, trying to keep eye contact which was difficult because he was shirtless.

"I think she's still recovering," he quipped as he left the room, and Ankita thought she saw him checking out her feet. Casting her mind back, she was unsure if one of his many fetishes included anything feet-related. She couldn't recall, but the idea alone was potent to the imagination.

Yet again sleep was difficult, at least this time she had tomorrow off work, but trying to ignore her arousal was fruitless. Twice she woke up to find she was playing with herself. Keeping water by the bed was becoming a necessity to stay hydrated with how much her pussy leaked through the night. By two in the morning she had already finished a whole bottle, so got up with a groan to refill it from the kitchen tap. Everything felt sticky, and so she washed her hands too. The insatiable heat in her pussy was driving her crazy. She looked from the kitchen sink towards the bathroom, and decided perhaps a cold shower would help.

The water brought relief at first, the stinging chill commanding her attention. As soon as she was out and dry though, the urges quickly returned, and Ankita had to keep her hands from instinctively pausing at her nipples and pussy, as if willing themselves to rub and stroke of their own accord. Her sanity would slip entirely if she didn't cum soon.

Walking back in her towel, she paused before her bedroom and glanced over to another of the hallway doors. She took a deep breath, considering a moment before the door seemed to magnetically draw her closer, her legs bringing her to a stop and finding herself knocking gingerly. She waited, then knocked a bit harder. There was a low muffled groan of recognition that sounded somewhat like words, and so she let herself in quietly.

"It's like three, what do you want?" Lewis croaked, switching on the dim bedside lamp. His body was only half-covered by the sheets, his heaving muscles tensing and swelling as he moved to sit up. The sight of Ankita in just a towel in his bedroom seemed to have sparked his curiosity.

"Listen, I need a fucking favour." Ankita stated, leaving some distance between them and looking around to avoid making eye contact with him. All their rooms were large in this expensive apartment, but unlike her room which was sparsely decorated and in continual disarray, Lewis's was pristine. There were lots of cold blues and greys in the hues of large art pieces dotting the walls, the pride of which was the abstract landscape hung over his bed. There was a rug on the floor shielding her feet from the cold wood, and whatever clothes had been left out were folded neatly and precisely on his desk. No wonder he had managed to live with Mei so long, her levels of obsessive tidiness almost made Lewis's room look messy.

"You want to have sex?" He asked with a knowing smirk, flicking his thick dark hair to the side.

"What? No! I mean, kind of." Rejecting him had become almost second nature by now, "Look you're into all this weird stuff, right?" Now he was truly intrigued, he sat up fully and moved his legs to one side under the sheets, clearing a space for her to perch on the bed. Ankita decided otherwise, sitting on his minimalist brown leather desk chair and being sure to cross her legs to avoid his eyes wandering.

"I mean, you might find it weird but I don't." He responded softly, maintaining a volume befitting the late hour of their conversation.

"Sure, whatever, but have you ever done something like... toe sucking?" The words just came tumbling from Ankita's mouth before she even knew what she was saying, and she regretted it instantly upon seeing his enlivened reaction.

"Oh yeah, big time." He nodded all too enthusiastically, a dark grin across his square face. He was most handsome when he had the devilish look in his eye like he did right now, and Ankita cursed the wetness forming between her legs, hoping to god he couldn't smell her scent. "That was one of the first fetishes I really got into, a gateway-kink sort of thing. You into that?"

Bringing herself to answer took resolve, and she was careful to weigh her words, "I'm not sure. I've never really been into anything freaky before but, I think I need to try something new."

"I get it," he said earnestly, seeing something in her disposition which indicated to him a need unmet, "Sometimes the stuff that used to work for you just doesn't have that edge anymore, so you gotta experiment and find what hits the spot."

Ankita didn't say anything, but her tension eased. Her chin tilted up slightly as if about to nod, but floated instead, regarding Lewis with renewed interest. By now her pussy was on fire, she felt maddeningly ravenous and he could tell. It felt like Ankita was seeing him in focus for the first time, the slight darkness of his skin, the thickness of his arms and symmetry of his round face. He was part Chinese, but it was only partly apparent in his features and his handsomeness exuded a comfortable confidence despite being not all too tall. Both his eyes and hair appeared black in the light, but she knew them to be a darkish brown in daylight.

Wordlessly, he clambered out of bed and knelt in front of her, wearing only boxer briefs and half in shadow. When still, he looked like a statue of the utmost male form, and she was surprised with how gently his hulking arms handled her as he took each of her ankles in his hands. Bringing them apart, Ankita allowed the towel to fall open, and Lewis tugged her forward until her bum rested on the edge of the chair, her torso falling back to rest on the low back of the chair. Delving between her legs, his mouth met her pussy and she was enveloped in pleasure at once, the sensation hitting an immediate ceiling, plateauing right before the threshold of orgasm but still intoxicatingly intimate. He worked and worked her clit with his tongue, relentless and seemingly oblivious to her inability to cum, sliding his fingers deep into her to find all the right spots. If she didn't have the infernal block he was sure she would have cum five times over from the extensive treatment.

He began kissing along her thighs and down her slender calves, Ankita's hand immediately continuing the work between her legs, watching him intently as his mouth reached her freshly-painted feet. This was it, she was so fucking close, she was finally going to cum after hours upon hours of torment. Her eyes must have conveyed the desperate hunger, because Lewis seemed to revel in kissing her ankles, arches and the soles of her feet, but it wasn't what she wanted. She needed her toes in his mouth. When he opened his mouth to take them, she all but shoved her foot between his open lips, moaning gutteraly as he sucked gently on her toes, moving from one foot to the other, sometimes taking multiple and then alternating by sucking one at a time. Ankita screeched like an animal, cumming hard over and over again, her body twitching this way and that as the pent up pleasure gushed out of her and coated her fingers.

Looking down at him, she could see his hand in his underwear working his cock, and knowing he was getting off on this perversion revolted her. Yet that disdain somehow intensified her next orgasm, and the one after. Swapping hands, she brought the sticky fingers to her mouth and sucked them on impulse. The quashed feeling of disgust made her cum even harder, hating herself and loving this moment, the contrast bringing her to such an unfathomable climax that she began shuddering, juices squirting from her pussy onto Lewis' torso as he reached his own crescendo with a growl.

Panting and eyes locked on one another, he absorbed what little of her naked form was afforded by the dim light, taking a mental image of her tits before she covered herself with the towel and sat back up. Her reservations returned to her all at once as the reality of what had just happened sank in. This is something she would have considered abhorrent just days ago, how could she now be acting like this? She pushed out of the chair, hugging her towel around her and immediately left the room.

"Listen, Kita I know the first..." he called after her, trailing off as she rushed out of view. He got up with a sigh, pausing for a moment before seeing the time on his alarm clock. He closed the bedroom door and went back to bed.

Buried in her sheets, Ankita was yet again sticky and humiliated with herself. Much as she lamented what had just happened, somehow the fact Lewis seemed unphased was a comfort. The relief was enormous. The only thing keeping her up now was the dread that the urges would soon return, and the more she worried, the more her arousal crept upward. Worse still, what she had just experienced was perhaps the only way she could get relief. Though her mind spun, the intrusive thoughts soon became images, and the images became dreams, swallowing her gently into the debt of sleep.

* * *

It was early afternoon by the time Ankita awoke naturally, feeling fully rested for the first time in about a week. There was no fog, no niggling need in her belly except hunger and in this renewed clarity she realised her room was an utter mess. The smell of sex was thick and seemed resistant to the cool outside air even after she had left the window open for a while. She pulled off the bed sheets into a heap and shoved it in the laundry bag with all the other strewn items across the floor, including some that were possibly clean but she couldn't be sure. That exercise alone cleared some significant floor space, the remainder was a miscellaneous collection of items from her pockets from the last few weeks: cables, make-up, tissues, bags, even some jewellery - and it all got shoved into the closest drawer until the place resembled civility. She even let natural light stream into the room.

Wearing a new pair of pyjamas that straddled the line between nightwear and loungewear, she put fresh sheets on the bed and strutted into the living room with her jumble of clothes. It didn't all fit in the washing machine, so she loaded up the most sex-infused garments and left the rest in a heap nearby for a second load. Pouring in the amount of detergent she guessed was right, she sighed deeply as she stood back feeling positively productive. Her mood was sullied as she saw Mei padding into the kitchen with a used smoothie bottle and a mug of tea, rinsing both in the sink and peering over at her. How did this girl have so much workout gear? It was practically all she wore.

"Hey sorry, I should have asked if you wanted anything. I didn't wanna wake you." Mei said sweetly, and though it carried no tone of malice, Ankita took her comment as a dig for sleeping in late. She scoffed in response and left towards the sofa in the large combined common area, separated only by the large counter around the tiled kitchen space. Another curse of not being able to afford her own place was that there was pretty much always someone home, sometimes Lewis, but usually Mei. She would sometimes go out in the evening, but her day job involved coding in her room most days, taking more liberal breaks throughout the day than Ankita would be afforded in her job. Today she had decided to do a second yoga practice, and was doing it in the living room because there was allegedly too much of a chill in the air outside today. Ankita suspected otherwise, another attempt at bonding, all 'yogies' seemed to relish the idea of bringing others into the enlightened collective.

"How come you're off today?" Mei asked as she began the first of her stretches.

"Sometimes we need to do these open house events on the weekend, so we get a weekday off in lieu." She explained matter-of-factly, trying her best to seem aloof and absorb herself in her phone. "I'm back in again tomorrow until Friday."

Mei gave a hum of acknowledgement, picking up that Ankita wasn't looking to have a conversation. She focussed on her breathing instead, and let the room fall quiet.

It wasn't long before Ankita found her eyes betraying her and trailing over to where Mei stretched into dance-like positions. Even silent, Mei was somehow irritatingly chirpy, but undoubtedly she was gorgeous. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, her movements graceful, contorting herself into brilliant shapes, bending like her limbs were elastic. Twice now Ankita had climaxed in the flat with unexpected and uncontrollable volume, and she was sure Mei had heard at least one of them, perhaps both. The notion of being overheard was equal parts embarrassing and enticing, and it made her even more aggravated. She found herself glaring, but Mei hadn't noticed, facing away and engrossed in the precision of her movements.

Ankita didn't even know why she was so annoyed, until she realised how rigid her nipples had gotten, and how fast she was breathing. Becoming transfixed on Mei's scantily clad little body had got her going again, and she hadn't even noticed her eyes had been drawn to Mei's feet, ogling her slim legs and small hips. Storming off back to her room and into the fresh sheets, she sulked a while before retrieving her phone to pull up last night's text. Doing the maths, it was clear she would be stuck with the toe-sucking criteria for today and tomorrow! There was no way she could endure this for that long. At least with the last one she had been able to survive at work by sneaking off to the bathroom to taste herself and finger fuck her pussy until she could think straight again.