Tattoo Orgasm Blocker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei was surprised at this candour, considering how difficult it was to get anything out of her flatmate usually. She nodded along, fascinated.

"At first, I thought maybe I was imagining it, but then I started getting these texts." She spoke slowly, turning her phone to show Mei the first few messages. "It knows how many times I came close to finishing, or if I had orgasms it knows the exact amounts, and it tells me the reason I'm getting blocked."

"The reason? What do you mean?"

"Well that's the craziest fucking part. The messages are essentially telling me I need to do some weird sexual thing, otherwise I can't cum. Then even when I do it and it works, a few hours later it's like I need to do it again or I start going crazy. I've never felt this horny in my whole life. It's non-stop." Ankita was ranting now, she couldn't think of a way of recounting the situation without it sounding ridiculous.

"Are you saying that someone implanted you with some kind of chip?"

"A chip, or something in the ink, or in my blood. I have no fucking idea how any of this would be possible, but it's happening. It sounds mental but it's happening." Ankita exclaimed, her breathing heavy and mind scattered. She couldn't believe she was telling Mei all this.

Reading the texts, Mei could see what Ankita was talking about, with the counts and orgasm-block reasons listed like computer error messages. It seemed implausible, but she doubted her flatmate would make something like this up, along with creating fake evidence. She was genuinely freaked out. It also might account for why she had noticed Ankita acting strangely the last few days.

Scrolling through the messages, Mei saw that for at least the next few hours the "criteria" was essentially an enforced foot fetish. This whole thing was bizarre, but she had to admit that in the same situation Mei would go crazy too. Just about the only thing that got her close to mad was the frustration of being unable to cum.

"How does it feel? When you do the stuff it tells you to do?" Mei asked softly, thinking back to sexual experimentation she had done herself with previous partners.

"It depends I guess," Ankita said, having calmed herself a little, "usually I feel a bit disgusted at myself, but it's like my body wants it because it's what I need to... get there. It's just so humiliating, but if I can get through it, then it feels pretty good. At least for a while anyway. I'm usually so ashamed afterwards that it kind of ruins it." This was the most she had ever shared about her sex life, and it was addictively cathartic.

"I dated a guy with a foot fetish once." Mei recounted wistfully, "it was definitely a bit disconcerting at first, but by the end I kind of got off on it. Like, he basically worshipped a part of my body that I'd never even thought of as sexy before. I just remember that hunger he had. It made me feel so wanted. The sex was pretty fucking great actually," as she spoke her fingers toyed with the top of her socks, rolling some of the fabric off her ankle. "I think you should do whatever you can so this doesn't drive you crazy. You shouldn't be ashamed. Like, Lewis does weirder shit than this and he's not even got a kink-implant."

They shared a look, but neither of them were brave enough to laugh. Ankita almost looked pained, she was so wet right now she was worried Mei might be able to smell it, but instead it was the shallow breathing that gave her away. After a while of silence, Mei let her hand return to Ankita's back, leaning in and kissing her softly. Ankita kissed back harder, their hands clasping around one another, instinct kicking in as Ankita's top and bra fell to the floor. Mei's hand moved under her flatmate's skirt, the tips of her fingers reaching the sopping wet pussy lips, able to slide her panties to the side and gently push two of her digits inside. Ankita bit into the girl's shoulder, moaning as her hands explored Mei's petite sexy figure, slim and toned, her abs undulating against her palm.

They stood slowly, Mei finger fucking her as Ankita reached back to unzip her skirt and allow easier entry. Mei insisted on tugging her soaked panties off with it, and in an instant Ankita was completely naked in the middle of the living room. She might have felt self-conscious if she hadn't been so desperate to cum. Mei's lithe body was just calling out to be fucked. In a blur, the two of them kissed sloppily, easing off nearly everything Mei was wearing until she was on the sofa with her legs in the air, Ankita fighting to remove the tight houndstooth trousers and pulling Mei's socks off with them.

Ankita dropped to her knees, burying her face between Mei's legs, slurping and licking at her trimmed pussy. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she was loving it. Mei was shocked, quickly overwhelmed with pleasure and cumming with a screech. The taste reminded Ankita of when she had tasted herself. She kept going, and Mei came over and over, eventually pushing Ankita up and to her feet so she could reposition.

Beckoning Ankita to sit on the couch, Mei eagerly returned the favour, lapping at her sopping friend's pussy and fingering her hastily but precisely. It was clear it was getting Ankita close, but as Mei brought her head up to watch her expression, clearly Ankita had got no relief. Ankita brought her foot up to Mei's face, who immediately began sucking on the freshly pedicured toes while still fingering her. The burst of juices was instant, and Mei kept going and going, working her own clit in tandem. They came one after the other, over and over until Mei's fingers started to cramp and they slumped shakily on the couch, silently satisfied while the room stopped spinning.

"That's crazy," Mei said, panting as she repositioned herself, "it was like a switch flipped and you just came instantly."

Ankita could only manage a feeble nod. Reality was returning and she was astonished with herself. She had now slept with both of her flatmates, drawing both of them into her depravity. It seemed the two of them were getting the most enjoyment out of her predicament. The support might have even been comforting if the upcoming change of criteria wasn't looming tomorrow. Just a matter of hours before she was plunged again into uncertainty.

"I can't believe this damn thing made me have a thing for feet. I used to hate anything feet-related."

"I can get onboard with it." Mei said with a smirk, wiping the juices from her face.

"Well, don't get used to it, at midnight I'll get assigned some new bullshit."

"Oh, what happens then?" Mei asked, crawling across the couch until she was close enough to the table to grab Ankita's discarded wine glass and take a sip.

"It just stops working. That first day will be the worst, I won't even find out the new criteria until I get the text in the evening." It was somehow more aggravating to admit the facts aloud.

"Have you ever tried to text and ask?" Mei asked, stealing a sip of wine.

"What?" Ankita said with derision, instinctively dismissing a fairly valid suggestion. In fact it made her feel foolish for not trying already. She opened up the messages and stared at the screen, "what would I write?"

"It seems computer generated, so try a command. Maybe just 'update' or something like that?" Mei offered, coming closer to watch over Ankita's shoulder as she sent the message exactly as suggested. The reply was instant.

'Criteria 3 of 4 // Begins: 5.25 hours // Duration: 24 hours // Criteria: In public'

It actually worked. Ankita felt like an idiot, but her expression was hard to read as her surprise was blended with the outrage of an even more degrading act. In the mix too was a hint of cautious optimism that this one would only last 24 hours, and there seemed an end in sight, with just two more criteria. Mei noticed that too, repeating it aloud like a chant of victory, until she shared the distinct possibility that it could also be a loop. The same four criteria cycling around. It was too early to tell, and right now Ankita's pessimism was tempered by the glow of orgasm, it felt like her mind was clear again. Palpably clearer than she had felt with Lewis.

Mei sighed contentedly and went to get her cleaning supplies. She kept them in a white caddy, and brought them over to clean the floor and the couch. Ankita stood shakily and collected up her clothes, throwing them in the general direction of the washing machine, announcing she was off to bed.

"If you need any help with it tomorrow, just let me know." Mei shouted after her with a smile, but Ankita didn't see it, holding a thumbs up behind her as she continued to her bedroom without looking back.

* * *

Ankita practically skipped into work. She kept descriptions of her illness vague, plugged away to catch up on lost time, and even managed to keep cool as she was introduced to the insanely good looking new guy to join the team. Fooling around with Mei yesterday had scratched an itch big time, she actually felt normal. Fully functional. By all measures, it was a great day, and so when Lewis and Mei messaged to say they were heading for a drink after work, her giddiness swayed her to actually accept the offer for once.

The bar was exactly what she should have expected from Lewis. She walked in through the metal chain curtain where a door should be, and was greeted by blue and red neon, it glowed from the ceiling as well as lettering on the walls like 'Stop Thinking, Start Drinking' and 'Iced for your pleasure". Ankita rolled her eyes, but even the garishness of this place couldn't dull her buzz.

It was filled with other young professionals like her, but she still felt out of place in her expensive blue dress. The thin flowy material came to knee-length, allowing the vines around her legs to show. There was a thick black belt around her waist to match the black work bag and the deep v-neck displayed the crescent moon tattoo on her chest. Pretending not to notice the heads she was turning, she waded through groups standing in huddles and got to the area in the back Lewis had mentioned over text. There were booths built into the walls adorned with velvet cushioned seats and with wooden barrels pushed together instead of tables. The neon seemed thankfully a bit more scarce around here. Groaning internally, she finally found their table and scooched in with Lewis and Mei. They had brought her a drink already, but each of them had nearly finished theirs having been kept waiting a while.

"Hey you!" Mei yelled a bit too eagerly, trying otherwise to act natural. Ankita began to wonder if this was a good idea, but it seemed Lewis hadn't reacted. She hoped the two of them hadn't mentioned to one another about the hookups, but half-expected they might have, and was trying to get okay with that eventuality. It would come out sooner or later either way, and Ankita reasoned it would be nothing in comparison to the humiliation she had already endured. She took a gulp of her sugary cocktail, and flashed Mei a restrained smile in reply. It was loud enough in here between the thudding music from the speakers and the drinkers that Mei's enthusiasm may have been masked.

"I'm gonna go get some more drinks, you want another?" Asked Mei, sliding out of the booth and taking her and Lewis' empties with her.

Lewis met Ankita's eyes but didn't speak. He had folded his thick wool coat and placed it on the bench beside him, leaving some distance between them and sitting back with his arms outstretched resting on the backs of the seats. The pose was the epitome of content confidence, and she hoped it meant he wasn't going to harp on about how she had left him unfinished after sex the other night. She had managed to push it from her mind until now. She got the sense that he wasn't hung up on it.

"Busy day?" he asked.

"Yeah. You know, one of those days where I got in early and left late, but it felt good because I got a crazy amount done and I'm ahead for tomorrow." She shared, deciding that if he was hoping to create some awkwardness between them, she was going to ignore it.

"I know the feeling, things just stack up on you sometimes."

Normally Ankita would abhor this kind of small talk, but it was welcome compared to the alternative. The mundanity was almost a relief.

"Yeah, always the way after a sick day." She said with a shrug, taking another drink of her cocktail and looking out to where Mei was chatting animatedly with the barman. She had traded in her gym wear for a dark denim playsuit which hugged her hips, and displayed the benefit of her slender legs.

There was a long quiet from Lewis that began to feel heavy, drawing Ankita's gaze back to him.

"So you were home yesterday..." he remarked with a grin, leaning forward to bring himself closer to her, "Briony was right."

"Briony?" Ankita asked, realising she had fucked up and trying not to let anything else slip.

"That's her name, the blonde I'm seeing."

Lewis opted for 'seeing' rather than 'hooking up' as if it classed it up a little. A familiar knot formed in her stomach, sensing the impending degradation and cursing herself for letting her guard down and agreeing to come to these stupid drinks. She couldn't be sure if she had started to blush, and so raised the glass to her face in an attempt to hide it, but the sickly taste made her nauseous.

"You know the one I mean? Naked, tied up and squirting all over my bed with her toes in your mouth." Lewis proclaimed, ecstatic and making no attempt to hide it. "You just can't help yourself can you? All the shit you give me for what I'm into and you're just a freak like the rest of us!"

"You don't know what you're talking about." She growled, hoping the anger might divert from how mortified she was that he knew what Ankita had done. He would definitely tell the Briony girl and cringed at the thought of having to meet her eye knowing she had sucked her toes while she was tied up and blindfolded. She squirmed, lamenting how wet she was getting. How could she be turned on when all she wanted to do was find a dark corner to hide in?

Arriving back at the table with drinks, Mei slid in next to Ankita rather than her original spot by Lewis. The tension was palpable, and Lewis' chuckling to himself wasn't exactly subtle.

"What I miss?" She asked, smiling along instinctively as she passed the drinks around.

"Nothing." Ankita snapped.

"I think our prudish flatmate is starting to dip her toes in the water of the dark-side!" He jested, pushing her lightly with his elbow.

"Has he seen the texts too?"

"Mei!" Ankita's eyes went wide with alarm, the direction of conversation threatening peak levels of embarrassment. Desperate as she was to escape, she felt frozen in place, her pussy on fire seemingly out of nowhere. An otherwise good day was quickly spiralling.

"You're already onto sexting!? Kita honestly, I'm almost proud!"

"Sorry! I'm an idiot, those drinks might have hit me quicker than I thought." Mei spoke over Lewis, and Ankita's internal screaming drowned them both out anyway, the music and bustle of the bar creating a deafening chorus. Lewis was still saying something, moving steadily closer and she felt Mei's hand on her thigh, over the fabric but still electric.

"Lewis, that's enough." Mei bristled, as assertive as her small body could muster, but it was enough to dissuade him. He looked from one of them to the other and groaned, shaking his head and knocking back his whisky before standing. Still bemused, he tucked his coat under his arm and left them, wading slowly into the crowd. "Sorry about him," Mei said quietly, close enough to one another to speak in whispers, "you alright?"

Ankita was breathing heavily, enough so that at first Mei mistook it for rage, but in her eyes saw the hunger. Her look was pleading, the tongue wetting her lips serving as confirmation. In their corner, with the barrels positioned as they were, the spot couldn't have been more perfect. Mei smiled as she recounted the text message last night, taking a sip of her drink, fixing her gaze on the crowd and stealthily slithering downwards to the floor. On her knees, she kissed along Ankita's thighs until they parted for her. Neither of them could believe what they were about to do, but while Mei responded with playful excitement, Ankita was overcome with dread, looking out at all the faces in the bar whilst trying not to meet their eye. She settled for looking down at the table, trying to maintain a blank expression as she felt Mei tug her panties down to her ankles, then press two digits to her drenched entrance.

It was harder than yesterday, Ankita was more rigid, and the angle was less forgiving, with little room for Mei to manoeuvre. She tried tugging Ankita's hips closer to the edge of the seat, but Ankita over-corrected, pressing her pussy forwards right into Mei's face. Already with her back against the barrels, Mei couldn't move back any further, so embraced it and went to work eagerly. Ankita gasped loud enough she would have surely attracted attention if the music hadn't drowned her out. A rowdy group by the bar chanted as they set out a line of shots, an obnoxious but welcome distraction away from her.

It simultaneously felt like she was obscured in shadow and helplessly exposed, and that biting fear ate at her as the threat of a powerful orgasm caught in her abdomen. She wanted to fight it, her mind begged her to push it down but it felt beautiful. It felt inevitable. Her hands gripped the sides of the seat as she channelled every ounce of self-control into trying not to squirt over Mei's gorgeous face, so she had no energy left to keep her from screaming. A seismic climax was surmounted by another, Mei working her fingers against the perfect spot in perfect rhythm, tonguing her mercilessly and savouring every second until Ankita suddenly pulled back, unable to go on.

All subtlety was lost as Ankita sat panting, sweat on her brow and unsure how loud she had been. As the bar became less of a blur, she noticed only a handful of people looking her way, but she couldn't be sure if they were looking strangely at her, or just responding to her looking strangely at them.

"D-Did I scream?" Ankita whimpered in Mei's direction, covering her hand with her mouth, so it didn't look like she was talking to herself.

Mei peeked out from under the fabric of Ankita's dress, "huh? Scream? I dunno everything was sort of muffled down here." She wiped the juices from her face, catching her breath and flinching as she heard a loud crash from the other side of the bar where glasses had been dropped. Taking the opportunity, Mei slid up from under the table and back onto her seat, smug in her ingenuity and sexual prowess. Ankita looked less impressed, her knickers still around her ankles and having to contort her legs until she could reach them surreptitiously to pull them up.

"Oh sorry, forgot about that."

"You know what you're doing down there, you done this a lot?" Antika asked breathily, her tone inquisitive rather than outwardly complimentary. Mei took it as praise anyway.

"I can't figure myself out sometimes. One moment I've got no interest in ladies at all, then a while later it's all I can think about." Mei mused, "I just kind of go with the phases. No sense trying to reason it."

Antika gave a brusque hum of acknowledgement, still scanning the bar to spot anyone looking at her strangely. Between the dizziness of orgasm and the alcohol she couldn't be sure, but she wanted out of here. She dug around in her work bag and retrieved a small perfume spray, spritzing it to mask the scent of sex, and then shuffling out of the seats. Mei wasn't expecting such a sudden departure, but gulped down half her cocktail before hurriedly following after.

They caught a cab back home, travelling in silence except for the cab driver asking Ankita twice to stop vaping in the car. Eventually she surrendered but she was fidgety, shifting in her seat and drumming her nails on the plastic of the door interior. It was a short trip but it dragged, every glance out the window seeming like impossibly little progress.