Tattoo Orgasm Blocker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" Mei probed gently, her head tilted in earnest concern.

For a moment Ankita looked like she might respond, turning towards her but never meeting her eye, and then turning back to gaze out the window. Her fingers resumed their dancing against the door panel. Tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap.

The apartment was in darkness when they arrived, Lewis' door wide open so they could be confident he was still out; with Briony or some other girl for all they knew. Ankita tossed her bag and shoes in a pile by the front door and began to skulk away to her bedroom.

"Is there any part of you that thinks you could have been into this stuff... before?" Mei yelled after her, her initial boldness fading as she spoke. "Like, without the creepy texts and the disturbing pleasure blocker, did you have any inkling before this? Are they artificial kinks, or are they just suppressed desire?"

Ankita didn't turn around, facing away and mumbling, "this isn't fucking normal Mei. This is fucking perverted and I don't want it."

"I know this stuff freaks you out, but I can tell you get some kind of kick out of it." Mei said, resting on a kitchen stool as she eased off each of her shoes. "I liked it, it was just a bit of fun. You don't have to pretend you didn't."

"It's making me like it. It's this insane fetish stuff or endless frustration."

It wasn't clear to Mei if the mood was tense, or if Ankita was just embarrassed and upset, so it made it hard to know what to say, but it didn't matter. Ankita was done talking, marching to her room and yanking the door shut behind her. Mei sighed, got up and began putting away her things along with Ankita's.

Ankita clambered into bed, kicking off a heap of wires and books on her duvet. Still dressed, she wrapped herself up in the sheets to try and drown out the hum of Mei vacuuming and her whirring mind. Thinking back to the bar, she felt the sting of shame begin to rise in her, but Mei's reassurance tempered it a little. Neither Mei or Lewis had actively made her feel humiliated, other than some teasing by Lewis which was warranted given how critical she had been of his proclivities in the past. The only one making her ashamed was herself. Even the menacing text messages didn't imply any judgement, and she wondered if Mei was suggesting that instead of the orgasm blocker forcing random fetishes upon her, it was instead surfacing subconscious wants. The thought made her shudder.

Pushing conjecture from her mind, she filled her thoughts with every manner of hatred and vitriol she could muster at her unknown adversaries, cursing them over and over and over. It was her last thought before she fell asleep, and her first thought again as she woke the next morning.

Even as she arrived at work the next day her anger had not subsided. She decided against texting the number to find out what new criteria was blocking her orgasms, but the subtle gnawing of arousal had already begun to simmer. It had unknowingly affected her choice of outfit for the day, a tight bodycon black dress with gold buckle with black stockings and shiny black heels. She didn't realise quite how short the skirt was until she sat at her desk and realised it crept dangerously far up her leg when seated revealing the lace - she had never worn this dress to work before. What had come over her?

The text from last night reported no blocked orgasms and three permitted. Again its precise quantification was concerning. She closed the message right away, and resisted the urge to get an update, moving onto some urgent work which kept her busy for a few hours, until an attractive assistant walked by, and again her thoughts were wrapped up in the intrigue. It was early afternoon before her curiosity got the better of her.

When she got the text back she immediately regretted reading it. Nausea overcame her, but she managed to remain composed enough to get passably through the next meeting. Her panties were soaked by the time she got home, but she was also pierced with dread. Mei spotted it in her features as soon as she got in the door, fetching Ankita a glass of water and joining her on the couch. As usual she was in activewear, slimming black lycra leggings with purple accents matching her loose fitting tank top.

"Mei, it's all of them. It's fucking all of them again, all of them at once." She recounted, taking the glass of water but not drinking it.

"What!?"

"All Mei! All. The toe sucking, the tasting, doing it in public, and now something about being tied up. This is... I can't do this. Like even beyond the mental capacity, how does someone even logistically do all this at once!" She screeched, shoving her phone into Mei's lap.

Mei read the latest text carefully, "wait, this is good though. It says 'final criteria', if you do this it could all be over. It doesn't even have a countdown to the 'next criteria' like it normally does - this could be good, right?"

"Or this could be the sexual gymnastics I have to pull off for the rest of my life if I ever want to cum!" Ankita shot back obstinately. She was so painfully fucking horny that she internally debated how many people were required for something to be considered 'public'.

After the surprise subsided, Mei began giggling, much to her flatmate's chagrin, "Ankita, you're not gonna believe what Lewis's plans are tonight!"

* * *

As if it wasn't belittling enough to have to go and ask Lewis if she could tag along, he had given her the false security of quick agreement before returning to cite his stipulations. First he insisted that she bring out her best lingerie so he could select the most appropriate, and then he sat with Mei as they discussed aloud which was sluttiest. After their verdict she left and put them on. Lewis also explained that she wouldn't be let in unless she wore something suitably sultry, but worse was that he decided that what she was already wearing would work nicely. He fetched a slim black necklace which toed the line between choker and collar, and she begrudgingly donned it without a word, but nearly reached her limit as Mei joined them in the living room wearing a emerald green lacy babydoll nighty, so sheer that the matching green panties and bra underneath were clearly visible, her full nude legs on proud display with matching green peep-toe heels.

"Mei, what are you doing! You're not coming with us." Ankita commanded.

"Just try and go without me! I have my own membership." She said with a smirk, "besides for the feet stuff you'll feel better if it's me."

Refusing to dignify that suggestion with a reaction, Ankita remained petulant, trying to keep her gaze from Mei's shapely little bottom as she fetched a long black trench-coat for herself to cover up. They were greeted downstairs by a premium cab, and whisked to the unassuming door-in-the-wall spot in an unfamiliar downtown street. Three large-set men greeted Lewis by name, checking Mei's membership at the door and marking Ankita as a plus-one. They were permitted in but only a little, ushered into a space off to the side surrounded by red curtains where another set of security personnel put their electronic devices in a lock-box, and asked them to show their outfits. Mei flashed her coat open and Lewis had to show what boxers he was wearing before they were allowed in, but they seemed satisfied with Ankita's clothes - another worrying suggestion that this perhaps hadn't been workplace appropriate attire.

After that, they were welcomed upstairs. Someone took their coats and bags with the lockbox containing their phones, and at the top of the stairs they ceased to be among normal civilisation, surrounded now by only the scantily-clad fetishistic attendees of this exclusive orgy. Many wore skimpy lingerie like Mei, others in leather straps or full garments, there were a lot of collars, masks, leashes and chains; Ankita even in her dangerously short dress was by-far one of the more conservative, but there were others in suggestive dresses too. She felt wrong here, in a parallel dimension where not only was perversion celebrated unabashedly, but where it might even be derided if your habits weren't salacious enough. Uncomfortable though she was, it actually made her feel a lot better about everything.

Seeing other women wearing dresses like her and men in suits made her feel a little less out of place, until most began to undress. Within half an hour, most were either entirely naked or down to their underwear. This was unlike anything Ankita had ever witnessed. They moved into an opulently furnished lounge area, where a man was receiving a blowjob from two women at once in one corner, whilst three women in the centre fondled and kissed one another in the open. A couple was having slow sex on the floor whilst a mixed group crowded around to watch, a man asking politely if he could join and invited in eagerly to suck on her nipples. Ankita's mouth fell agape.

"Hey, I've found us a good spot." Said a familiar blonde approaching, Briony was gorgeous in her all-white ensemble, a matching bra and panties set that were more ribbon than fabric, meeting in a large bow at the back with matching ribbons tied tightly around her wrists, ankles and throat. She was holding a long red rope, handing it to Lewis who was now wearing only boxes, aside Mei in just her lingerie. He stroked Briony's arm affectionately before tightly groping her ass cheek.

Following Briony through winding rooms of increasing depravity and grandeur, the air grew thicker and the moans raunchier until they reached a ballroom adorned with red velvet furnishings. As they entered Ankita stopped to take in the scene of countless near-nude people fucking publically without inhabition.

"Here," Briony said softly as she came around to stand in front of her, bringing her hands to Ankita's shoulders and stroking them gently, "let's get you more comfortable?"

It broke her trance, realising she was the only one in the room fully dressed. She answered softly, "I quite like this dress, I'm not going to lose it here, am I?"

The blond shook her head in response, "don't worry, plenty of security here. You'll be fine, we'll look after you. May I?" Briony moved around to her back and clasped the zip, waiting for the nod before tugging it down. Her hands never left Ankita's body, brushing along her waist and to her hips as the dress came loose. In all black, her lacy bra, panties and stockings matched nicely, her light-blue fingernails a pop of colour matching the blue-diamond earrings. Briony handed the clothes to a member of staff who immediately took it off to one of the wardrobes.

After admiring the newly revealed reptilian tattoo across Ankita's back, Briony led her inside and through the labyrinth of people. There were many large circular sofas in the room, with no seat-backs, only a round surface on legs, large enough for a few people to lounge. Various lovers were strewn across them, kissing, fingering and fucking loudly over one another, but one was empty, guarded by another member of security who was keeping it free. Briony produced a crisp banknote from her bra and pressed the money airly into the man's palm. He nodded and left them. Lewis, now with his full muscular form on display, knelt down and began affixing rope to the legs of the furniture.

Perched on the side of the sofa, Mei gave Ankita a smirk and instructed her to remove the bra, then the panties and finally the stockings before lying down. As she did, Mei's hands were on her, stroking the moon tattoo on her chest before moving to trace circles around her clit. They kissed fervently as Lewis and Briony set to work tying her bear ankles in place with plenty of slack rope. Mei was on top of her now, pressing her digits inside Ankita and increasing speed steadily to get her worked up, starting to suck her hard nipples tenderly.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Mei I need to cum so bad. This is all..."

"You'll be okay sweetie, it's gonna be fun." She interjected, holding her eye contact as Lewis and Briony took each of her wrists and tied them to the remaining strands of rope which they had fed under the sofa, around the legs and now to Ankita. Mei returned her mouth to her friend's nipples, Briony joining them, meeting Ankita's lips in a soft kiss. The velvet seat was soft on Ankita's back, and the chair creaked as Lewis climbed on too, burying his face in between Ankita's legs and setting to work. Together they brought Ankita into a frenzy of moaning desperation. Lewis moved up and slid his thick cock into her, working up to long hard thrusts that would have had her squirting mercilessly if it wasn't for the infernal block clouding her climax. He went at her like this for a while, and Ankita wondered how much Mei had explained to him about her predicament. He grinned at her, pulling out slowly and moving back as Briony began trailing kisses down Ankita's neck.

"Please. Please, you have to help me cum. I need t-" she begged, cut off as her head was yanked back by her hair as Lewis stood above her, his erection slick with her juices and pressed into her mouth. A crowd had quickly gathered around, some pulling over chairs to sit, while others stood for the best view, towering over them and remarking on the proceedings. Mei knelt on the floor, lifting Ankita's feet and beginning to suck on the pretty toes.

"Do you mind if I...?" came a male voice out of Ankita's view.

"Sure, but just me, not her." Mei said, pausing her sucking and resuming a moment later as Ankita could hear - but not see - the tell-tell slapping sounds of someone fucking Mei's tight little body. The movement continued up Ankita's leg, but despite Mei's squeaks of delight she kept on diligently with her sucking.

By the time Briony climbed on top of her, Ankita was so worked up that the moment the blonde's fingers slid into her and began grinding her g-spot she squirted. It was relentless, a burst of sensational ecstasy followed by another as the handwork only became sloppier and more aggressive. Ankita's body was jostled up and down as she was finger-fucked, her mouth pummelled and body dotted with Briony's kisses as orgasms blended non-stop one into the next. Her climax was constant, until Mei failed to keep the toes in her mouth as she had an orgasm of her own, screaming out as she climaxed.

Lewis came hard down her throat, pulling his cock free to allow Ankita a moment to swallow and recuperate. Briony had no such intentions, grabbing the back of her head seconds later, whilst pushing the juices-soaked fingers of her other hand between Ankita's lips. The familiar taste of her own pussy had her riled up all again, as Lewis lifted Ankita's other foot and began sucking.

Now with her head up, Ankita could see just how many people were watching her. It all didn't feel real, and reality grew more distant still as Mei left her previous partner and buried her face into Ankita's pussy. Again she plunged into a chasm of perplexing dizzying pleasure as all the criteria were met and the gates to climax were opened. She couldn't be sure how long it lasted before the taste on Briony's fingers began to grow faint, but with her limbs tied and mouth full she wasn't able to alert anyone, so was kept on the precipice of pleasure for achingly long. Briony's shimmering blue eyes were all the comfort she was afforded, beautiful with her hair tied back into its bouncing ponytail.

Mei clambered off the seat, gesturing to Briony who pulled her fingers free so Mei could swoop in and start making out with Ankita. The renewed taste of her juices returned, and Briony's immediate returning to finger-fucking delivered another swathe of orgasmic pleasure.

There was an interlude where Lewis was fucking Briony from behind, leaning on the sofa, their hands gripping parts of Ankita's body as they went at it, while another girl performed oral on Mei who managed to suck on Ankita's tits throughout. Being trapped under them would have been unbearable if she wasn't so utterly spent.

A few people came over to her and asked if they could join, but she could do little more than murmur in response and so they left her. She wasn't even sure what she was trying to say to them.

As the blur of the orgy took shape again and its astonishment returned to her, she felt adrenaline rising in her and shifted her focus to the ropes on her wrists. They felt so restrictive and foreign, but she realised that with a bit of contorting she could reach one hand to just about loosen the rope on her other wrist. She freed both arms, grabbing Mei's neck and pulling her into a deep kiss. Someone was fucking Mei from behind, and so Ankita brought her fingers to her friend's clit to usher the petite girl to quick and powerful orgasm before she collapsed to the floor with him in a fit of laughter.

Ankita watched them with a smile, sitting up on the seat and spotting Lewis perched on a daybed as he watched two women fawning over Briony, making out with her as they fingered her ass and pussy simultaneously to raucous moaning. She watched a while too, fondling herself absentmindedly.

After Ankita freed her ankles, she walked over to Lewis, straddling him and dotting fierce kisses all over his chest, relishing the firmness of his muscles and digging her nails into the unyielding flesh. He smirked, positioning his cock at her entrance as she eased down onto it, humping in rhythm with one another.

"Tell me when you're close," she whispered, locking eyes to watch his expression as he grew closer, "I want to pull out so you can cum on my tits." She added, surprising herself but not letting it show. His size was still a lot to take, and she brought her fingers to her lips to bite one, moaning breathily as she rolled her hips. They became part of the echoing cacophony of pleasure around the room as she came hard around his dick and he groaned with the tightness, giving her the signal he was close. Ankita pulled him free, finishing his slippery cock with her hands, but poor aim and timing resulted in his cum on her chest and face, but little on her breasts.

They laughed, Lewis beckoning over a member of staff who brought wipes swiftly. After cleaning herself, she leaned back against the seat and examined the multitudes of sexual perversions on display. Lingering on some, glancing over others, Ankita found herself occasionally perplexed, but Lewis offered little explanation, watching along with her and taking mental note whenever something they saw intrigued them.