Tattoo Orgasm Blocker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Lewis got home on time that day, and as she heard him come in the front door Ankita fidgetted nervously while gauging the right amount of time before she could go seek him out for another round. Even as she walked around to his room and hovered in the open doorway, she knew she hadn't left it long enough.

"Hey, come in." Said Lewis, noticing her there but busy loading up his laptop to continue some unfinished work. He glanced over to her briefly while rooting around for cables in his bag and setting up, "Sorry I've got a few things to finish up for a deadline, everything okay?"

He gave little away, taking the events of the early morning in stride, as she suspected he might. Still, it made pursuing a repeat performance more difficult. Words weren't forming, and the need in her was becoming too deafening to think of anything other than orgasm.

"Uh, when's your deadline?" She asked meekly.

"I just need to get it done before tomorrow, but I reckon it'll only take me an hour or so to get it in good shape." He stopped arranging his desk and looked over to her, reading her expression carefully. Lewis seemed to infer the situation at hand. "Uh, I think Mei is out tonight from eight, why don't I come by your room once she's gone?"

Ankita was relieved the matter had been addressed wordlessly, so nodded and left, screaming internally at the thought of waiting yet more hours for release. Slamming her bedroom door behind her, she alternated between lying in bed, trying on lingerie and pacing for what felt like hours before she heard the front door of the flat slam shut. Suddenly still, Ankita froze in anticipation of the knock on her bedroom door, but even that seemed to drag on and on. Eventually Lewis pushed it open without knocking, finding Ankita standing by the bed in a pair of light blue matching underwear, a close match with her fingernail polish.

After taking some time to drink in the view, he said softly, "So listen, some ground rules. You running off last night after the act: not cool. Trying new stuff is freaky so let's talk it out." He paused and she got the sense she needed to nod before he would continue, so acquiesced, "Also this has got to be a mutual thing, I'm not here for you to experiment so when we hook up I want to get something out of it."

She sighed, but nodded in agreement. In that moment Ankita would have agreed to anything that had the potential to lead to an orgasm. He closed the gap between them and kissed her. It was rough and passionate, and Ankita could feel his erection through his office attire. Before she even knew what she was doing, Ankita found herself unbuckling, unbuttoning and tugging off articles of clothing until she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Eagerly sucking and moaning, she found herself staring up at him performatively fluttering her eye-lashes, realising in her haste she hadn't even stopped to examine the size of his member, now struggling to fit it in. Lewis seemed impressed at her forwardness, after some time guiding her upwards and back to the bed. She lay back, spreading her legs and raising them so he could slide her panties off. Having shaved herself bare for him as she knew he liked, she noted his look of approval but the glint in his eye suggested perhaps he was most enamoured by how slick with juices she was.

Placing the tip of his cock to her entrance, he glided in and established an impeccable rhythm that effortlessly brought her to the familiar edge. Ankita brought her legs up, rubbing the soles of her feet on his broad chest, which seemed to egg him on. His fingers found her clit, and once he was satisfied that all the right tactics were in play, he used his spare hand to lift an ankle and bring one of her feet to his lips. She erupted in an instant. Reality melting and hallucinations of colour forming as every thrust of his hips became an orgasm. The onslaught was so relentless it bordered on painful to cum, but she couldn't stop begging him to keep going. Vaguely Ankita might have been able to recall his slick fingers in her mouth, or a clamp around her throat, but it was a blissful blur. Simultaneously unknown and unforgettable.

On the downslope of an especially strong climax, Ankita found herself kicking his chest away. Lewis stumbled back, watching as she shuddered and twitched with pleasure before him. He was still rock hard and yet to cum, but Ankita held out a hand in surrender.

"No more, p-please." She whimpered, appalled at her own pitifulness, "I can't take anymore."

Groaning and turning onto her front, she clutched the duvet to her and tried to catch her breath. Even though she couldn't see his expression, she could sense the tension of his unfinished orgasm, but was too exalted to care.

"Are you alright?" He asked through gritted teeth. The response he got was a euphoric hum, equal part joyful and sleepy. Lewis fought back a sigh, for a moment half-expecting her to recover and rally, but soon realising she was dozing off. Whilst he was pissed off, her behaviour was hardly surprising. He knew what Ankita was like, and so decided that her practically begging him to fuck her twice in 24 hours would have to be conquest enough for now, gathering his stuff and leaving. Being with amateurs was always hotter as an idea than a reality.

* * *

Finding herself awake uncharacteristically early, Ankita's memory recalled Lewis standing over her, aggravated as she drifted off. She knew there was no way he would help her out again without some kind of apology, and the humiliation of that rivalled the sexual perversions themselves. The fire of arousal roared, and Ankita couldn't face work like this. She sent an email to her boss feigning sickness, closed her laptop and crawled back into her duvet.

There was a damp spot on the bed from where she had been absentmindedly grinding her clit into the mattress. She drifted in and out of fantasy and sleep until she was entirely unsure of the time but felt vaguely like it was still early. This was unbearable, soon the shame of facing Lewis was dwarfed by the terrifying notion she wouldn't be able to orgasm at all today without it. She grabbed a vape from her bedside table, taking a long draw and surprised to find this one was unexpectedly strawberry flavoured, it must have been an old one she had forgotten about. Standing up, she tugged on a white top, pyjama shorts and dashed over to Lewis' room, stealthily opening the door and slipping inside without knocking. She closed the door silently and then walked around to the bed, freezing in her tracks.

He wasn't here, but tied to his bed with lengths of red rope was the blonde girl he had invited over the other night. She was completely naked, her arms restrained against each bed-post, with a cloth gag in her mouth and a silk blindfold. A vibrator hummed at her pussy, tied in place against her clit with her legs bound together in the middle of the bed at the knees and ankles. The girl twisted in her bonds, not trying to escape but seemingly enjoying them, relishing the tug against her skin, moaning quietly as she hit orgasm and became sensitive, tensing but riding it through with admirable fortitude. She was gorgeous, her soft yellow hair cascading down her shoulders, and what little of her face was showing in perfect symmetry with glowing white teeth. Her full tits jiggled slightly, her slim waist and tight thighs inviting Ankita's hungry eyes.

Fighting to stay silent, Ankita registered the time on Lewis' alarm clock, shocked to see it was nearly half ten - not as early as she had thought it was. He had gone to work and left this girl tied up here! Mei was right, this girl was into some weird stuff. It was likely he had called this girl over for a hookup right after leaving Ankita's room last night! Lewis was utterly shameless. How long was he going to leave her like this? Surely not all day. Ankita reasoned that he must be planning to pop home at lunch, he did that on occasion.

Yet another orgasm struck the petite girl as the vibrator's pace seemed to change of its own accord, and it lit Ankita with jealousy as the girl's scarlet-painted toes curled until the pleasure passed. Ankita's eyes were fixed on the beautiful girl's feet. No. No she couldn't. Before she even knew what she was doing, her desperation had her kneeling by the bed, her fingers in her pussy as she kissed the soles of this stranger's feet. Jolting at the unexpected contact, the girl seemed to smirk, surely presuming it to be Lewis teasing her. Ankita couldn't believe what she was doing, and as her lips moved to the girl's toes she couldn't believe her luck that this was working, feeling the ceiling on her orgasm lifting. Her tongue rolled between the ridges where each toe met the other, the blonde moaning quietly while Ankita tried desperately to stay quiet herself. She cringed as she felt herself gushing against her fingers, soaking her pyjama bottoms, and yet seconds later she did it again.

Staring up at the lean naked stranger, bound and forced to orgasm was just too hot to bear, and her anonymity only deepened the taboo. It took her cumming a third time before her mind began to really grapple with what she was doing. This girl could mention the toe sucking to Lewis, and he'd surely know immediately it was Ankita. Something told her that the both of them would probably find this all hotter than Ankita did, but it was an embarrassing revelation in either case. The restrained girl squealed as another orgasm wrought her body, and Ankita took the opportunity of the distraction to sneak out. As she ducked out the door and pulled it softly shut behind her, she wished she had dried the girl's feet first.

As she came out of the room she noticed that the apartment was otherwise silent. Mei usually mumbled to herself while she worked, but approaching Mei's bedroom she saw the door left open and the room empty, her laptop and work bag gone from their designated spot on her desk. It didn't really sink in until she had returned to bed for a while, relishing her inner peace when the familiar click of the front door and thump of Lewis' fine leather shoes brought her to a worrying realisation. Mei was out. Lewis probably knew she would be. He had probably assumed Ankita was at work too, hence the kinky bedroom prisoner setup, which he had now come home to release.

Holding her breath, she realised if she could just stay quiet and let him keep thinking she was at work, perhaps she could save herself some humiliation. The self-disgust at having licked that sexy stranger's feet made her shudder, but she managed not to let it affect her breathing as his footsteps passed her door. The silence was agonising, but soon enough came playful yelping, rhythmic pounding and a loud climax from the both of them, scarcely muffled by the walls. There was low talking, and then loud laughing; Antika thought she detected the tone of surprise, but it was hard to tell. Had they figured it out? Was it her depravity they were laughing at? Her cheeks flushed and her loins burned.

Lost in her inner dread, Antika nearly failed to pay attention to the noises in the hall as the two of them left the flat in loud jovial conversation, slamming the door and leaving her in blessed silence. Again she was impossibly horny and frustrated, but at least she had been spared further embarrassment. Glad to be free now to exit the room, she took a shower in a bid to distract herself from her quickly returning arousal. Getting dressed also made her feel a bit more normal, donning a white silk top and long brown suede skirt that hid most of the tattoo-vines along her legs. It was an outfit which she might have convincingly worn to work; if she needed to cement her alibi she could pretend she had just got home from a rare early finish at work.

Having the flat to herself was an unusual treat, so she decided to enjoy it. She spent some time doing her hair, ordered takeout and as it got to late afternoon she even fetched a bottle of wine from the kitchen and poured herself a glass. It smelled expensive, probably Lewis', he had good taste in this sort of thing. She kicked off her shoes and plonked herself down on the dark leather of their large L-shaped sofa. Ankita rarely spent time in the living room, so took a deep swig of wine and lay back, admiring the view of the city from the large window which dominated the back wall. In the dimming daylight, street lamps and building windows began to blink to life one after the other. The peace of that first glass of wine was so potent, she fixed herself another, leaving the bottle on the large oak coffee table. Smiling to herself, Ankita wondered if this sort of peace would be what it's like to live alone, her grin fading as Mei's keys jangled in the door.

"Hey!" Mei chirped immediately upon seeing her, giving a strange little wave before putting her coat and bag away in their proper place. She was dressed uncharacteristically professional, with houndstooth black and white form-fitting trousers, a black blouse and shiny black leather lace-up shoes. "How was your day?" Mei asked as she came to join on the sofa, taking a seat as she undid her laces.

Trying her best to suppress a sigh, Ankita gave a smile, "Good thanks, how was the office?"

She immediately regretted asking, as Mei detailed a number of boring meetings and recounted project politics which Ankita had no interest in. Mei seemed reluctant to complain about being made to come into the office for a pointless meeting, but it was clear from her tone that she would have preferred to stay home.

"...I mean it's good to see everyone, it's important to make the time, so yeah, I'll just catch up with the code changes I need to make tomorrow. No big dealio". Mei continued. It was unconvincing. She finally managed to work the knot on her shoe enough to remove it, followed by the one on the other foot. Placing them neatly by the couch, she massaged her foot, not accustomed to wearing shoes other than comfortable sneakers. The sight of Mei's dainty little feet, even covered in the thin white cotton, was enough to make Ankita tense. The gnawing sensation of arousal returned, and Ankita grew irritated that her hours of calm were over. She turned away from Mei slightly and sipped her wine.

Sensing something cold in the dynamic between them, Mei assumed she had been boring, so tried to switch the conversation to something more palatable to Ankita. It was difficult, as her flatmate gave up so little, and so to buy herself some time Mei fetched the moisturiser tub from the coffee table and began to apply some to her hands. In the uncomfortable silence, Mei spotted the serpent peeking out from Ankita's top between her shoulders.

"Ooh I haven't seen your new tattoo now it's healed! How does it look?" Mei asked.

"Uhh, yeah, it's great actually." Ankita was unprepared to be asked about it, and realised that despite all the awfulness she now associated with it, she was still quite proud of the design, "Do you want to see?" she asked, turning away further and lifting the back of her shirt as Mei nodded overly enthusiastically.

She tugged the shirt over her head and held it to her shoulders, suddenly aware how odd it was to half-undress like this, but this was really the only way of showing it, and she was excited to parade it. So much so, she felt herself instinctively reaching back and undoing the bra-strap as she had done so often in the tattoo-chair. She was glad her blushing wasn't visible, realising it would now be a bit weird to refasten it.

Mei's gasp toed the line between authentic and performative, "it's incredible. The detail in the scales and the eyes is just insane." Mei reached out and daintily ran her finger along the ink, "It goes right the way down your spine, this must have been so painful!"

The soft touch made Ankita stiffen, her thighs pressing together.

"It- it was pretty painful, but I took some strong pills." She replied, reminded of all she had gone through for the beauty of the artwork, and all the pain it had brought her since. She was still convinced this tattoo had something to do with her orgasm blocks. She wanted to cover back up again, but Mei's timid probing of the tattoo with her finger had escalated a little, her flat hand now rubbing along the full length of the snake up to the nape of her neck. It felt nice.

"It's honestly so cool Ankita! I love it."

"Thanks!" she said. Growing unsure of Mei's touch in her heightened state, worried she might accidentally moan. Ankita went to pull her top back on.

"I've heard you have to take good care of the skin while it's healing. Do you want a bit of cream on it?"

Actually, Ankita hadn't given it any treatment since taking the film off a few days ago, and so nodded hesitantly. It was a hard spot to reach and she didn't really have anyone else to help her. It was a sad thought, but she managed to flash a short smile in Mei's direction.

It was a terrible idea. The rubbing was exquisite. It set her nerves on fire and spiked her arousal. She couldn't speak, especially as Mei reached her neck and it became a sort of massage. Just when she thought it was over Mei started from the bottom again, the cool sting of the cream a shock but then soon a welcome soothing sensation amidst the gentle warmth of Mei's hands.

"Are you happy with it?"She asked directly, and Ankita was trying so hard to remain calm that it was too difficult to simultaneously hide her anger.

"Getting this damn thing is one of the worst things that's ever happened to me." The words slipped out, muttered but clearly audible, and however much Ankita's own revelation surprised her, she knew they were true.

"What? What do you mean?! It's beautiful." Mei retracted her hands, still slick with the cream but rubbing them into her own skin so she could sit back and the two of them could make eye-contact. She had the kind of soft elastic skin that was clearly moisturised regularly.

"It's... It's complicated. I don't wanna go into it, it doesn't even make any sense. I just regret it."

Something about her expression made Mei curious. Why would anyone regret something like this? The only reason she could think of was if people didn't like it, but Ankita didn't seem to care about other people very much. She held eye-contact, trying to think of what to say, or whether to say anything at all, but the silence dragged on. It was a little awkward given Ankita was still half-topless, clutching the fabric to her chest.

"I can't even explain it," Ankita mumbled, staring off in thought."Ever since I got this thing, everything has been so weird."

"Oh. So, you think it's like... cursed?"

"Yeah. Well... not magic or anything. I mean..."

Mei stared at her, likely thinking she had lost her mind and so Ankita couldn't help but double down.

"I get these weird texts everyday from a number I don't know." Ankita looked straight at her now, continuing and sensing the mood change. Mei was intrigued. "They're texts about me, uhm, it's hard to describe."

"Can you show me the messages?" Mei asked, reflexively drawing on years of technical troubleshooting.

Ankita hesitated, still for a while in contemplation before unlocking her phone and bringing up the text history, her fingers shaking a little. She had to squeeze her upper-arms together to hold the bundle of fabric to her chest.

As she fumbled, Mei continued, "you're sure it's not some prank or scam or something?"

"No Mei, it's real. I can feel something is different. Like I have this... block." Antika was trying not to go into detail, but between the relief of getting this off her chest, the wine-induced inebriation and her growing arousal she felt herself on the precipice of an outburst. "You know how some girls, when they're having sex, they can't finish easily? That was never me, like I don't get turned on easily, but when I do I finish, no issue. Ever since this tattoo, that's all changed. I'm on edge all the time, and I can't... finish. It's like I'm blocked."