Taught Painfully to Obey and Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you will continue your task. It had better be done properly."

I picked up the paddle again and turned to the unfortunate Christina, who whimpered in anticipation of the punishment. Once, twice, this side, that side, up, down: By the sixth stroke -- even though I was trying not to strike the same area of her rapidly reddening behind twice in a row -- she was keening and squealing through her gag. I knew very well what she was feeling, being a veteran myself of receiving the paddle.

Finally the twentieth stroke was delivered. The poor young woman was slumped in her bonds, gasping for breath. The Countess let her recuperate briefly, then picked up the same cane she had just used on me. Addressing Christina's spread thighs, she quickly delivered six very hard strokes to the soft inside of each, making sure that the cuts crisscrossed, for maximum agony.

I could see the unfortunate victim's eyes bulge out with the intense sensation. She was rendered quite breathless, and spit showered from her stretched mouth. The caning ended, and she struggled to regain her breath; then subsided into a steady, hopeless weeping. I pitied her immensely -- I had often been reduced to this state myself.

Nevertheless, her nakedness, vulnerability, and the pink stripes decorating her tender flesh had a powerful aphrodisiac effect on me. As they did on the Countess, who loosened the cord that held her victim's arms up. Christina was able to raise her head a little, as the Countess stepped in front of her and pulled up her dress, revealing her bare, glistening pudenda.

Grasping the young woman by the hair, she pulled her face against her wet pussy. After a moment's hesitation, Christina began obediently lapping at the wet slit. The Countess experienced several shuddering climaxes, and dropped down into a throne-like seat.

"Call Ivan in. Release this young lady and take her back to your room and into your bed. She is to keep the plug in till the morning; her passage is far too tight. Explain to her what her duties will be; the same as your own. You will instruct her in how to give pleasure with her mouth; both to myself and to the Count. Take this to practice on."

She handed me an ivory shaft skillfully carved into the shape of an erect penis; the same one I had practiced on. In fact, I had become a skilled oral practitioner. Besides the careful attentions I paid to the Countess, I had brought the Count -- and some of his intimates -- to completion many times, using my lips and tongue. I was now able to stifle my gag instinct and take a cock deep in my throat, swallowing the essence with little difficulty.

It occurred to me that following the command to instruct Christina might not be so unwelcome. Supporting the weeping, limping young woman, who vainly sought to soothe her burning flesh with her palms, I whispered consoling words into her pretty little ear, and walked her carefully back to my bedroom.

There I placed a pillow halfway down the bed, where she could lay face down, and helped her climb gingerly into the soft sheets. She lay with her face buried in the bedclothes, her sobs gradually lessening. Defying my instructions, I gently removed the plug from her adorable behind; it could be replaced in the morning without the Countess' knowledge.

I extinguished the lamp, and climbed in next to her, putting an arm protectively around her slender shoulders. She nestled close to me, her hair still wet with sweat, but fragrant nonetheless. I heard the key turned firmly in the door. We were alone for the night.

I felt a great wave of protective affection for my adorable, (distant) cousin. I had not had a real companion until now. She lay closely against me, her sweet breath calming. She was warm, soft and slight.

"Are you awake?'

"Yes, but hurting. I'm so frightened! Thank you for being so kind to me. I'm sorry you were whipped because of me."

"We must expect to be punished, though if we learn quickly, and are obedient, it happens less often. You must learn your duties. The Count will never enter you here" -- I gave a gentle caress to her pussy, which she did not pull away from -- but he will use you here and here."

I slipped a finger into her wet little anus, which still gaped a little; then, greatly daring, pressed the same finger into her soft little mouth. To my surprise she opened her lips willingly, then licked and sucked my probing digit delightfully. Gaining courage, I withdrew my finger and pressed my open mouth against her sweet lips. She eagerly responded, caressing my tongue with hers. We kissed long and deeply, and I was transported to heaven.

Her sobs had died away, and now both our breathing increased with our growing passion. I gently stroked her poor bottom, soothing the welts. She reciprocated, caressed my buttocks, then surprised me by sliding her small hand into the divide of my ass and circling the tip of a finger around my anal entrance, then carefully entering me there. Young Christina was not such an innocent as I had assumed!

Her touch was providing intense pleasure. Continuing to kiss her deeply, I placed my hand on her pussy, which was rapidly becoming soaking wet, and sought out her little clitoris, which I squeezed and stroked. She gasped and her body stiffened in ecstasy. She intensified her anal caresses, and we quickly both reached our climaxes. Joyful, I kissed her all over her darling face, and we lay in each other's arms happily.

Recovering from our exertions, she lowered her small head and burrowed beneath the bedclothes. I felt her darting tongue probe me, and opened my legs wide. Helping her turn head to toe, I arranged her pussy in front of my avid mouth. We began licking, sucking and caressing each other; the most wonderful experience of my young life.

Her pussy tasted as sweet as honey. The caresses she was administering to me were driving me wild, and I could tell she was equally excited. We licked and sucked each other for some time, to our mutual delight. Then, turning onto my back, I maneuvered her above me so I could make love with my lips to her anal opening. She enjoyed this immensely, squirming with pleasure.

Her shapely legs were on either side of my head; she pressed her lovely bottom hard against my face to encourage deeper penetration of my tongue into her rectum. I inserted two fingers into her vagina, very careful not to disturb her maidenhead, which would have been disastrous. I fondled and licked her at both entrances; she gleefully returned the favor.

The perfume of sweat and secretions filled the room; both our faces were saturated with the other's liquids. One, two, three climaxes each; exhausted, we turned around, kissed with mouths scented by the other's pussy and ass, and tumbled into sleep, wrapped in each other's soft arms.

The next chapter will describe Christina's anal initiation by the Count, as well as an evening gathering at the Castle attended by both young women, and some of the Count's intimates.

12