Tavleen's Troubles

Story Info
Her White friend gives her what her Indian hubby can't.
1.6k words
4.2
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavleen's marriage should have been a festive and joyous occasion, but when a traditional Punjabi family migrates to a Western country and takes their cultural practices with them, there are bound to be troubles. Living in the U.K. made no difference whatsoever. Tavleen knew that like her friends and cousins, she would be married off at the age of 18 to a man of her family's choosing. Though it may seem strange and even immoral to Westerners, arranged marriage does have some benefits. For one, you don't have to go through the hassle of flirting, exchanging numbers, going on dates, impressing their family or even getting to know the person. All the hard work is already done for you. At the same time however, when a stranger's family pays quite a handsome dowry for you, you feel pressured to be the perfect wife, and no amount of mental and physical preparation can ever prepare you for the real thing. The unofficial figures put the success rate of arranged marriages at around 96%, so maybe Tavleen was just unlucky. While most brides in the West worry about what style wedding dress or bouquet they will have, Tavleen was more concerned about fulfilling the high standards that her future husband's family had paid so handsomely for. In the quest to be "the perfect wife", Tavleen felt obligated to put a large portion of her wedding dowry towards cosmetic surgery, specifically a breast lift. But when your budget is limited, so are your options.

Tavleen will never forget the moment she saw her new breasts for the first time. "Good Lord, what have they done to me? My nipples are not supposed to be that high!"

The poor girl. In her quest to become "the perfect wife", she had inadvertently achieved the opposite result. With no money to fix the botched procedure, the poor girl could only hope that her new husband liked lopsided breasts. Little did she know HER body would be the least of her troubles.

Tavleen will never forget the first time she saw 24 year old Binwat naked. She had never seen so much body hair on a man, and despite having no prior sexual interaction with men, she could tell just by looking at his penis that he was well below average size. Her suspicions were confirmed when the newlyweds made their first attempt at what her pathetic husband called "love making". Despite coming from a traditional Indian family, growing up in a Western society will overtime make you no stranger to the topic of sex. Tavleen knew right away that something wasn't right. Although Binwat always seemed to enjoy their sex sessions, poor Tavleen couldn't feel a damn thing, no matter what position she tried. And the selfish bastard always refused to go down or even finger her, despite demanding the same, and there's only so much you can get from self-pleasure. The poor girl soon began to fall into depression. What was supposed to be happiest chapter of her life, was turning into a nightmare. The only positive aspect of the whole situation is that Binwat never said anything about her lopsided nipples. Either he was an ass guy, or was stupid enough to think boobs are supposed to look like that.

Tavleen's depression was getting worse and she felt lost. The situation was not only humiliating but scary to talk about. She didn't even want to imagine the potential consequences of shaming her arranged husband for having a tiny penis. There was one person however whom she felt she could trust, her 35-year-old Polish friend, Brian. One day she decided to vent her frustrations to him at the local beach. As she expected, he was extremely understanding, compassionate and supportive. He even made fun of the guy remarking that he had once read an article regarding the size of Indian mens' junk and was not at all surprised that this happened to her. However, she never expected what happened next.

Brian was happily married to a fellow Polish girl, with whom he had one child, so Tavleen was completely flabbergasted when Brian offered to help her with her troubles. It was then that he admitted to Tavleen, that similar to her, he had been pressured by his family to wed and breed with a fellow Polish girl, but deep down he'd longed for something different and more exotic and couldn't let such an opportunity slip away. Tavleen was stunned but flattered at the same time. Needless to say, she accepted his offer. After all how could she not? The girl was desperate to know what true sex feels like, and here it was being offered to her on a silver platter. No way was she going to refuse.

Before they knew it, the two friends found themselves in a boutique beachside hotel room. Despite being over a decade older than Binwat, Brian looked far more beautiful. He was chiseled and had only a small amount of body hair. The moment he took his pants off, she knew that she was finally with a proper man. Although she had expected him to be less hairy, uncut and larger than Binwat, she hadn't expected him to be as long and thick as he was. She ran his hand up and down his long thick shaft, feeling up every inch. At this point she was wondering if he'd even be able to fit inside her. But her fears were immediately cast aside when he refused to let her suck his dick. At that point she knew she was in good hands. This moment was all about HER.

She slipped her top off finally revealing her botched breast lift to Brian, who wasted no time sensually cupping her breasts and massaging her high nipples with his thumbs, making them harder and harder with each rub. His mouth soon took the place of his hands and for the first time Tavleen felt that everything would be okay. He began to worship every inch of her upper body, from her torso to her fingers, before turning her around and sensually kissing his way down her back. Before she even had time to process what was happening, she felt her pants and panties drop to the floor as her Polish friend began to plant several soft, sensual kisses on her soft little bum, until he could no longer wait to see her front. He turned her around and found his face just inches from her unsatisfied pussy. It was smooth on the lips and trimmed on the mound, just the way he liked it. She felt his thumbs scratch her short, black pubic hairs as he gently parted her lips to locate her retracting clit hood and do what her husband never would. She finally knew how it felt to have a man's tongue squirming around her insides. The new sensation caused her to cum almost instantly, but Brian was completely unfazed. He continued to pleasure every inch of her with his tongue, and Tavleen eventually found herself standing on her tippy toes, her eyes closed and her body gently contorting as she dug one hand into his scalp and massaged her breasts and torso with the other. After 20 minutes, she was ready to finally be taken.

Brian laid her on the edge of the bed, in such a way that her legs were dangling off the edge. He stood in front of her, his long thick Polish cock drenched with his juices. He pulled his foreskin back as far as it would go.

"Ready, Tav?" he uttered to her.

"Ready," she replied in an ecstatic tone.

Her toes curled up as he began to slide his large thick Western cock inside of her. When it could no longer go any further he began to gently thrust.

"Oh my gosh, I can feel him! I can feel him!" are the only words that came to her mind.

It didn't last long however. The new sensation triggered another premature orgasm, after just a few seconds of Brian being inside her.

"I'm sorry Brian, I came. I couldn't stop myself."

"Shhhhhhhhh, it's okay dear. Relax for a few minutes and we'll try again."

"Thank you so much Brian, you're so sweet."

After giving Tavleen's gentiles a chance to calm down, Brian placed his forearms under her knees, pulled her close and commenced re-entry. This time Tavleen was able to last much longer.

"That feels amazing, Brian! I want you to fuck me slowly for 20 minutes. Can you do that for me?"

"I will try," Brian assured her.

He switched positions multiple times, from standing, to propping her legs on his shoulders, to wrapping them around his body, to almost laying on top of her, but was able to fuck her slow and gentle for 20 minutes without cumming or pulling out, just as she requested, occasionally using her fingers for extra stimulation.

"Would you like to get on top dear?" Brian asked her.

"YES, I would!" Tavleen excitedly replied.

Their gushing juices created a mess on the floor, bedding and each other as they proceeded to engage in the new position. She positioned herself above his cock and gently began to slide it inside her. Their fingers interlocked as she slowly began to ride, twerking and bouncing on top of his cock. Once she felt comfortable, she repositioned Brian's hands onto her botched breasts and gradually began to increase speed.

"Oh my gosh! I can feel it! I can feel it! Fuck! Thank you Brian! Thank you," she cried out.

Eventually her body collapsed just inches from his, and as she looked him straight in the eyes and caressed the sides of his face, she instructed him to unleash. He heeded her instructions and gradually began to increased speed. Thrusting his long thick cock in and out of her as fast and hard as he could.

"Yes, YES! Oh God, oh God!" she squealed. "Yes, Yes, YESSSSSSSSSS! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She finally knew what it felt like to make love.