Tawny and the Five Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky and Bill walked her over to one of the ends, and then half-walked, half-carried her to the center of the horse. Standing on her tiptoes, the top of the triangle was barely touching her.

"Don't want you falling off," Bill said to her. He held up piece of rope with a loop tied in one end.

"Hmm," he said in mock puzzlement. "What should we tie on to?"

To no-one's surprise, he placed it around her breast, sliding it down and pulling the loop tight. He did the same to the other breast, and then he and Trevor each took one of the ropes. They tied the ends off to cleats fastened to the walls of the room, at about the same height as Tawny's boobs were, and located directly to her sides.

"There," said Bill, "that should do it." And it looked like it should. They had put just enough tension on the ropes to pull each of Tawny's boobs a little bit sideways, but not actually pull them hard. As long as she carefully balanced herself on the horse, that is.

Trevor tied another piece of rope to her ankle, and motioned for me to give him a hand. He lifted her foot off the ground, and lifted it up behind her, making her bend her knee. I did the same to her other ankle. With her weight now on the edge of the wooden horse between her legs, she started thrashing them around, trying to relieve some of the pressure. I was sure she was trying to yell or scream as well, but the butterfly gag was doing its job, and she didn't make a sound.

"Here," said Trevor, as he handed me the other end of the rope over the top of the horse. I wrapped it a few times around Tawny's ankle as she struggled, and then tied it off.

Trevor said, "Damn, she looks good like that." He walked around to get a good view of her from the front, dropped his pants, and began stroking his cock as he started at her.

Seeing her like that was making my cock hard too. With her legs pulled up behind her like that, almost all her weight was on her pussy, asshole, and the stretch of skin between them. Add having her arms tied at her sides, and ropes around her tits, and she was quite the picture of a damsel in distress.

Rocky said, "Bet you wish it was my dick between your legs instead of that horse, eh, bitch?"

I'm always amazed at what a little pain-slut my wife is sometimes, because her response to his taunt was to shrug. It wasn't a big shrug, her arms being tightly bound to her sides, but she put every ounce of effort she had into making it an obvious shrug.

"Bitch, you never learn," he said. He grabbed the rope that connected her ankles, and lifted it up. This forced her to lean forward, not only shifting her weight a little more on to her pussy, but increasing the pull on her tits as well. Her thrashing increased, and I noticed Trevor start wanking his cock more rapidly. This was clearly one of his fantasies, and he was enjoying having a girl as hot as my wife to act it out with.

Rocky held her like that for a second, then lowered her legs back down.

At the risk of annoying Trevor, I asked, "How long do we keep her on that thing?"

I guess he was enjoying seeing Tawny in such a painful position, because he didn't seem at all bothered by my concern this time, saying, "Soon. I'm also anxious to fuck her, but a little longer."

"Yeah," said Rocky, "We want this bitch's pussy to be sensitive. Right Trevor?"

Trevor nodded, watching Tawny's tits be pulled as she rocked sideways, trying to relieve the pressure between her legs.

A few minutes passed, and a couple of the guys took advantage of her position to squeeze her tits, or rub their cocks on her leg, just casually playing with her. Rocky pulled her ankles up a couple more times, but just briefly.

Bill said, "I think it's time." I was glad he'd said something, as I was about to speak up again. By this point she'd stopped thrashing around, and just perched there with her eyes closed and her head leaned forward.

Trevor had apparently satisfied this particular fantasy, and said, "Yeah, she looks like she's had a good ride."

Trevor and I again took her ankles, and untied them. As soon as her feet were back on the ground, Bill and Rocky loosened the ropes going to her tits, and then took the loops from around them. She stood there as they continued untying her, unwinding all the rope from around her arms. After a minute, she was just standing there over the horse, naked, but unrestrained.

Trevor motioned for me to take the gag out, and I did that while she gingerly rubbed her poor abused pussy. I noticed her fingers tending to linger on her clit, and I was pretty sure that meant she had been excited by her ride on the wooden horse.

"You guys have a nice wet pussy to play with, and all you want to do is hurt it?" she said, as soon as the gag was out. The words might have been accusatory, but her tone was pure sex-kitten. Yep, she'd been really turned on by what she'd just endured, even though it had looked pretty painful to me. I knew she was ready to be fucked.

"That was just foreplay, cunt," said Trevor. "Take her to the bed, guys."

So we did. The four of us each grabbed an arm or a leg, and we carried her over to the bed, and tossed her on it. No one said we should hold her down. It just seemed to be the next logical step. Rocky and I had her wrists, and Bill and Xavier held her ankles. We pulled her spread-eagle on the bed, and Trevor wasted no time in laying on top of her, and plunging his hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh, god, that hurts so good," she cried, as he began pistoning his cock into her pussy. She tossed her head side to side, moaning in pain and pleasure as he slammed himself against her.

Watching her ride the wooden horse had gotten Trevor going, and he fucked her hard while we held her tightly, arms and legs spread wide. I loved seeing her big tits bounce back and forth while she was being fucked, each of his thrusts shaking her body.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned.

Trevor didn't say anything, he was concentrating on his pleasure, enjoying the feel of my wife's pussy around his cock. The fact that he was giving her some serious pleasure was incidental to him. Nonetheless, he was getting her there, and I watched in fascination as the expression on her face showed just how good she was feeling. She started pulling on her arms and legs, but we held her tight. Being held down, and helpless, by four strong guys was adding excitement to the pleasure she was getting from Trevor's dick, and I could see that she was getting close.

"Look at those titties flop around!" exclaimed Rocky. He brought his open palm down on her tit, smacking it hard. She yelled, and he did it again, not slapping it sideways, but straight down, against her body.

Tawny yelled, "Ohhhh, ohhh, ohh, mmmmmmm, mmmmm," and her arms and legs grew taut as she pulled against our grips, her head thrown back, and her eyes tightly closed as she orgasmed.

"Oh, stop, stop," she pleaded now that she was past her orgasm. I knew from long experience, that her pussy became super sensitive if she had a really great orgasm. She always wanted me to stop, or at least pause, for a minute, when that happened. But there was no way Trevor was going to stop energetically fucking her, and she knew it.

"Uhhh, god damn," Trevor grunted. He started fucking her with even harder strokes, and his eyes closed as he pushed hard against her, and came. He collapsed on top of her, and laid there while his orgasm faded. We let go of her arms and legs, and she lay there with them all still spread wide, momentarily exhausted by her own orgasm.

After a minute, Trevor pushed himself up, and slid his still-hard cock out of her. For the second time that night, I watched in fascination as a little stream of cum came out of her pussy once a cock was pulled out. I know I'm in the minority, but it is such a turn-on for me to see that graphic evidence that my wife had just been fucked by some other guy. Seeing his cum oozing out of her left no doubt that her pussy had been thoroughly used for his pleasure.

Tawny saw me staring between her legs, and caught my eye for just a fraction of a second, her way of silently telling me she knew what I was thinking. Like I said, we love that our kinks complement each others so well. She loves getting fucked by random guys, and I love it when she does.

Suspense

We'd given Tawny a few minutes to "freshen up", as it were. While she was doing that, we were back in the living room, having a drink and listen to Bill tell us what he had planned.

"Ok," he said, "you guys remember last time, I had that rope setup to let us pull her up and down by her hooters, right?"

Xavier and I hadn't been there, and even though I'd heard all about it from Tawny, I had to act like I didn't know what he meant either.

"No, I missed that," I said, and Xavier said, "Me too."

"Oh, yeah, you guys weren't at that party. Well, the short version is that we tied her tits up nice and tight, and had a rope run up through a pulley. We had her ride us cowgirl-style, and used her tits like handles to yank her up and down on our dicks."

"It was great," testified Rocky.

Bill continued, "That worked good, but she was using her legs a lot, so not really being held up by her tits. So I looked into how we could suspend a girl just by her tits, and fuck her that way."

He frowned, "Well, it turns out that's not impossible, but it's not really feasible with most girls. Trevor made it clear we can't risk actually hurting her, and that would be too big a risk."

Trevor added, "Apparently, tits aren't designed as lifting points. Who knew?" he spread his hands in mock surprise, and we all chuckled.

"But," explained Bill, "that doesn't mean we can't still sort of suspend her by her tits."

As if on cue, Tawny walked back into the living room, wearing a thin robe. I knew this wasn't out of modesty, my wife is a huge exhibitionist. She just knows that guys love seeing a girl undress, even if they have just spent the last hour looking at, and playing with, her naked body.

"These tits? she said innocently. She opened the robe, cupped her full breasts in her hands and lifting them, while she gently teased her nipples with her index fingers.

"What do you have planned for these tits?" She said, turning her head to the side and looking demurely down at the floor.

Damn, I thought, my wife keeps amazing me by finding new ways to be sexy and slutty. The other guys appreciated it also.

Bill said, "Remember how we pulled you up by those tits last time? Going to step it up a notch this time."

We took her back to the playroom, where Trevor had moved a workbench-looking table into the center of the room, just below a large, solid-looking block-and-tackle hanging from the ceiling, with a rope that ended in a carabiner hanging down from it. On the table was a small pile of ropes. Bill took a length from the pile, and tied her wrists together securely.

"Hey Mal, hold her tit up, would you?" he asked.

I held her breast up, and pulled slightly out, while he wrapped the base of it several times with a thick piece of rope, then tied it off. And yes, I enjoyed holding my wife's breast up so some guy could put it in bondage. We did the same to her other breast, and now both of them were tied up, with the ends of the long ropes hanging down in front of her.

Rocky gave Tawny's breast a squeeze, and said, "You didn't make these very tight, Bill," in a slightly disappointed tone.

"No, that's not the point of this tie," Bill replied. He and Rocky picked Tawny up, and laid her face-down on the table.

Since her arms were tied behind her back, she couldn't prop herself up, so her breasts were pressed into the hard surface of the table. This had to increase the pressure on her bulging breasts from the ropes tied around their base. I could see I was right, as she wiggled around trying to relieve the pressure.

We watched as he took each rope, and ran it over her shoulder. He bent her knees back, and tied the end of each rope to an ankle. He made several loops around each one, similar to the turns of rope around each breast. The ropes were pulled taut, forcing her her to bend her knees, with her feet held above her ass cheeks.

"Now," he said, "we take this rope." He pulled the end of the rope from the block-and-tackle down. "And we attach it to these ropes." He clipped it around both of the ropes that ran from her breasts to her ankles.

"Then we pull."

Taking the other end of the rope that ran through the pulleys above Tawny, he took up the slack, and then kept pulling. Her knees bent even further back, and her back arched, un-squashing her breasts, but leaving most of her weight still supported by the table.

"Thanks, my breasts were starting to hurt from me laying on them," Tawny said. I could hear the irony in her voice.

"My pleasure," said Bill with a grin. He tied the rope off to a cleat on the wall, maintaining the tension.

Trevor said, "Rocky, your turn."

Tawny couldn't see it, but Rocky was holding an anal hook, similar to the one that Trevor had used on her at the Customer Appreciation party. There was one big difference, however. The one at that party had just been a simple piece of maybe one-half inch thick rod, bent into a hook shape. This one started there, but added a ball on the end of the hook that looked to be about an inch-and-a-half in diameter!

Rocky lubed it up, and placed it against her asshole. She jerked a little as the touch of the cold metal ball startled her. "Bitch, I told you I'd get to see you with a hook up your butt," he said. He started pressing it against her tight ring.

"What the fuck?" she said, as he pressed harder. "That's not just a hook!" She tried to look back and see what he was holding.

"Oh, I figured you'd want something better this time." He kept pressing, and finally it popped inside her ass, as she yelled, "Owww, damn!"

Rocky smiled, and slowly worked it all the way in, with her writhing a bit as he did.

"You can look forward to that coming out, too," he said, cruelly giving her something else to worry about.

"Unless," he added, "you'd like a preview?" He pulled it back to where the ball started to stretch her opening, but from the inside this time.

"No, no, that's fine," Tawny said hastily. I was surprised she didn't take the opportunity to taunt him, as usual — that ball must have really hurt going in.

He chuckled, and slid it all the way back in again, then started gathering up her long hair. She knew what that meant. "Really, tying it to my ponytail again?" she said.

She was proud of her long, natural blonde hair. (Yes, the carpet matches the drapes, or at least it would if she didn't keep herself waxed smooth down there.) Despite her complaint, one of the things she liked about it was having it pulled during sex, and especially as a grip for oral sex.

"That's going to be better this time too," he said. "You'll see."

He took the end of the rope, and tied it tightly around the bundle of her hair he'd gathered, making it into a pony-tail. In the middle of that rope was a little tensioning device, and he proceeded to use it to tighten the rope, pulling her head back, and the hook forward, and deeper.

When he had her head pulled back at what looked like an uncomfortable angle, Rocky said to Bill, "Ok, my part's done. Time for liftoff."

Bill released the end of the rope from the cleat, and began to slowly pull. I watched as Tawny's back arched even further as the ropes running to her tits and ankles took more weight.

"Owww, hey, stop, this rope is really digging into my tits!" exclaimed Tawny. I could see them being pulled up higher and higher towards her face as Bill slowly lifted her up from the table. Even with the many turns of rope around them, I could believe it was painful.

Trevor shot Bill a questioning look, but Bill just nodded in reassurance that he knew what he was doing.

Xavier chimed in, saying, "Yeah, I've done the math on this, she'll be fine."

Rocky said to Tawny, "See? The math says it's fine." He ran his hand over her breast. "Nice taut titties here guys, you should feel them."

Tawny moaned, and I wasn't sure if it was pleasure from his hands stroking her tits, or pain. Probably pleasure. She loves having her tits pulled up when we have sex, it's one of the main reasons she enjoys being on top.

"Mmmmm," she said, grimacing as Bill's steady pulling on the rope finally lifted her clear of the table. I could see her trying not to cry out, but finally she exclaimed "Oh, my tits!" as she hung there, swinging slightly.

Trevor slid the table out from under her, and her eyes got wide, but she didn't say anything. He gave her a light push, and she slowly spun around, giving us all a good look at her as she hung there, suspended by her ankles and tits. I couldn't help but think she looked like the world's sexiest piñata as she hung there in space. But as sexy as she looked, it was also obvious to me she couldn't stay suspended like that for very long.

Bill had known that apparently, and he said, "Time" to Trevor, who nodded, and replaced the large workbench table he had removed with a new one. This one was much lower, with a round top a couple of feet in diameter, much like a cafe table.

"Down we go," said Bill, as he lowered her towards it. By this point she was making small, "Ohhh" sounds, and she was clearly ready for her tits to get a little relief. She reached the table, and while Bill kept a good amount of tension on the rope she was suspended from, he had lowered her enough that the table now gave her noticeable support.

Rocky was standing in front of her, and I saw that the table had been carefully chosen — or made by Trevor? — to be just the right height for her mouth to be at the level of Rocky's protruding dick. Rocky took her head in his hands, and guided his cock into her open mouth, muffling her small moans. He slid it in deep, held it for a second, then slid it out. She took a deep breath, but before she could emit another "Ohhh", he shoved his cock between her open lips.

"Ok, bitch," he said, "time to remind you about that hook up your butt." Grasping her head firmly in his hands, he took a half-step back, pulling her head forward to keep his cock deep in her mouth. I could see the hook move forward a little, and knew it was pulling against her asshole. The table rocked a little, but still gave her some support.

She made a gurgling noise on his cock, and he said, "Oh, yeah, that feels so good!"

He moved her head back, sliding his cock out, then pulled her head even further forward, around his hard cock.

We all watched him fuck her mouth like this for a minute, and then Bill said, "My turn."

Rocky took his cock out of her mouth, and she took a deep breath, and then had time for a moan. Trevor had taken over control of the rope, and hoisted Tawny a few inches above the table.

This allowed Rocky to grab one of her nipples, and, using that tender little handle, spin her towards Bill. Bill "caught" her the same way, and she yelped as he jerked her to a stop. The yelp was cut short as he also took a strong grip on her head, and began fucking her mouth as Trevor lowered her back down a few inches, and back to the partial support provided by the table.

"Hey, don't leave me out," said Xavier. He had positioned himself in the next in the circle they were forming. After Bill had enjoyed her mouth for a while, Trevor pulled the rope to lift her up off the table, and Bill sent her rotating towards Xavier via Rocky's nipple technique.

Trevor wasn't quite "up" for things again just yet, plus he was responsible for raising and lowering her as needed. My cock, however, was almost painfully hard. Seeing my wife held up by her tits, as well as handled by them, while she gave these guys blowjobs was fantastic to watch. What could I do but take my place in the circle?