Tawny and the Five Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spinning the whore your way, dude," said Xavier, after he had gotten a few good strokes in.

I caught her by her breast, not her nipple, but nonetheless she gave as small gasp as I brought her to a stop. Obviously, I needed to behave as "Mal", so I joined the group in enthusiastically pulling her head forward onto my cock, making sure she felt each stroke not only in her mouth, but in her ass via that hook.

The guys used Tawny this way for a while, at least four complete circles (I admit I may have lost count), before Trevor said, "Hey Bill, her tits are starting to look a little purple."

"Yeah, ok," he said. "Let's finish up."

I was the one currently enjoying her mouth, so I gave one last stroke, and spun her to Rocky. Trevor was right, I noticed. Even though Bill had not tied the rope around her breasts very tightly, just the tension on the rope was causing them to be squeezed quite severely.

"Oh, I'll be finished with her in a minute," he said, as he rapidly thrust in and out of her mouth. "Come on, bitch, help me out. The better you suck, the sooner you get your reward."

"Don't rush on my account," said Bill. "I'm done for now."

Xavier agreed with him, and so did I, so we all stepped back and watched Rocky fuck her mouth. He was really going at it, and I could hear her making more gurgling groans deep in her throat as Rocky pushed his cock in deep and fast. I could see that she was doing her best to get him to come, using her lips and tongue as much as she could.

"Oh, yeah, take it bitch," Rocky exclaimed. He stopped thrusting as he filled her mouth with his cum. After he was done coming, he pulled his cock out, grabbed both of her nipples firmly, and said, "Now, don't you spit that out, you little cunt."

She tilted her head back to look him in the eyes, and I saw her throat pulse as she swallowed his deposit.

He smiled, let go of her nipples, and gave her a couple pats on the cheek, saying, "Yeah, that's a good bitch."

Trevor jerked her into the air one last time, then Bill removed the table so she could be lowered to the floor. She gave a loud sigh of relief as she landed, taking all of the stress off her breasts. Bill efficiently untied her, and I watched her sit there rubbing the bits that had been so roughly abused.

Interlude II

Trevor, Rocky, and I were lounging in the living room, and Bill had taken Xavier out to his truck to show him some gadget he'd been working on. He wanted to get Xaviers opinion, and maybe some help, with a technical issue. Tawny had asked for a break after the previous scene, so last I saw she was sprawled on the bed in the playroom, taking a rest.

"Man, Bill sure comes up with some shit, doesn't he?" said Rocky.

Trevor said, "Yeah, there's a reason he's almost always invited. You want to enjoy something fun done to a girl's tits, you can count on Bill."

"Yeah," I said, "Wasn't sure she could take that, but she did."

Rocky said, "That bitch? Sure, no problem. Hasn't said no to anything yet, and believe me, we've done some fun stuff. But that blonde bitch just takes it all."

I had come to the conclusion that Rocky genuinely did not know what Tawny's name was. I was pretty sure I'd never heard him call her anything that didn't include the word "bitch".

"She does," said Trevor, "and most of the time I really think she enjoys it. A true slut."

"Yeah, did you see her look up at me when she swallowed my jizz? Beyond slutty."

"So," I asked, "is she the only girl you have at these parties?"

"No," said Trevor, "but she's the best. The guys have made it clear they'd rather have her than most of the other ones we used to hire. And I think I agree. Gorgeous face, beautiful eyes—"

"Ones you love to see looking up at you while she's sucking your dick." Interjected Rocky.

"— an amazing rack, and a great ass."

"That you love to stick your dick in," said Trevor and Rocky in unison, Trevor smiling because he'd anticipated what Rocky was going to say.

Rocky frowned and said, "Well, it's true, isn't it?" in a defensive tone.

"Yeah, yeah, just teasing you man," said Trevor placatingly.

"I loved that butterfly gag you used on her," said Rocky. "Almost as good as my anal hook with that ball on it. Thought for sure that bitch wouldn't let me do it." He sounded a little disappointed. "Really curious to find out if there's anything she won't do."

Trevor said, "I have no doubt there is something. Just keep in mind, it has to be within her 'rules'. I get the impression that the guy she works for would take it almost personally if we happened to go too far." He looked a little uncomfortable as he said it. And, of course, he was right. I would take it personally, and his discomfort at that thought was not misplaced.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Don't actually hurt her. And it's not like I want to, I ain't that kinda guy." He looked insulted. "I just want to see if there's something within those rules that she still won't do."

"Like what?," I asked, intrigued. Rocky hadn't struck me as making such fine distinctions, so I was curious — and a little excited — to hear what he had in mind for Tawny.

He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Not sure yet, not sure. Going to find it though. One of those three-ball anal hooks? That one ball didn't do it. Or maybe just a bigger ball?"

"Her tits," suggested Trevor. "Something for her tits. You can't really see what's going on with her ass, but you can always see what's happening with her tits. Way sexier."

I loved this aspect of being at one of Tawny's parties. Hearing guys casually discuss ways to use and abuse my wife was such a turn-on for me.

"Yeah, I'd say tits also," I said. "More possibilities, you have the whole tit, just the nipples, maybe both. You can squeeze 'em, slap 'em, pull 'em. More fun."

Trevor nodded, liking that I'd endorsed his suggestion. "Come up with something novel for her tits, Rocky, that's your best chance."

Bill had been standing there listening to us for a few minutes, having returned from his no-doubt perverted technical discussion with Xavier. He'd been steadily looking less and less patient.

"Hey," Bill said, "you guys about get done talking about fucking her? Some of us want to get back to actually fucking her."

He had yet to come while fucking Tawny, so I could see why he was a little impatient, unlike Trevor and Rocky, who had already filled two of my wife's holes with their spunk.

"Relax, Bill," said Trevor. "She's paid pussy, remember? She'll stick around until we're done with her."

"Yeah," said Rocky, "It's not like she's one of your dates who gets bored and leaves!"

Bill said, "Hey, at least I can get a girl to date me."

I could tell this was an ongoing bit between these two, just two old friends doing a little locker-room trash-talk. Trash talk I knew I should stay out of.

Rocky said with a smile, "Come on Trevor, let's get Bill some pussy. He's getting cranky."

Simple is the Best

While we'd been talking, Xavier had been back in the bedroom, busily getting Tawny ready for the next round. We walked in to find him just finishing tying her up.

"Classic," said Trevor, "I like it."

"Thanks. Sometimes simple is the best."

Tawny was laying on her back in the middle of the bed. Xavier had tied her wrists to her ankles, using rope that he had wrapped around her entire forearm and lower legs. The loops of rope started at her ankles and wrists, and wrapped all the way down to her elbows and knees. The result was she had her legs sticking up in the air, legs spread wide.

It was a great pose, and one I'd never put her in, or even seen her in until now. I loved how helpless and vulnerable it made her look, a sexy slut ready to be fucked. Knowing that some other guy had tied her up like that made it even sexier to me.

"I guess you liked that butterfly gag," I said to him. He'd also placed that in Tawny's mouth, and I felt a small surge of relief at seeing that it was barely inflated, if at all.

"Yeah, hey, figured you wouldn't mind. I didn't really inflate it, was going to let you do that. I wasn't sure just how big to make it, so I just gave it one pump."

He demonstrated by slapping Tawny's exposed pussy, and she squealed around the gag. "See," he said, "I just basically just stuck it in there, so you can still hear her."

I nodded, "Good to be cautious, thanks." I took the bulb and again I inflated the gag to where her cheeks were bulging nicely. He was right, what made this gag effective was being inflated to fill her mouth completely.

"Try it now," I said, enjoying having the chance to encourage some guy to mistreat my wife. He slapped her pussy again, and her body jerked, but hardly a peep made it through the gag. She closed her eyes slowly, and held them closed a few seconds, which I knew meant she was getting turned on by what this treatment.

"Perfect," I said.

Bill went first. Scorning her inviting pussy, he instead straddled her body, placing his cock between her breasts. Tawny's breasts are incredibly perky, and even when she is laying on her back, they stick up really well, more than most girl's do. Well, at least more than most girls with natural breasts, which Tawny's very much were. But gravity is gravity, so he still had to use his hands to push them up around his cock.

"I've had a lot of fun with this bitch's tits," he said. "Been looking forward to fucking them!"

Holding her tits tightly together around his cock, he thrust back and forth for a little bit, then said he needed some lubrication. Trevor offered him a bottle of lube.

"Nah, I'll get some the old-fashioned way," Bill said. He got off of her, moved down on the bed, and plunged his cock into her pussy.

He gave her a few strokes, then said, "There. She's nice and wet, and now so is my dick."

He pulled out, straddled her again, and resumed fucking her tits, sliding smoothly between them due to the lubrication from her own pussy juices. With each stroke, the head of his cock would emerge from the soft tunnel he had made.

After a while he was getting closer, and shifted his grip. Instead of just pressing her breasts together, he crossed his arms, grabbed a nipple in each hand, and pulled those tender nubs sideways until they crossed in the center of her chest.

Tawny threw her head from side to side, and did her best to yell into the butterfly gag.

"Oh, yeah, this is great, isn't it slut?" Bill said. "You like getting these big tits of your's fucked?"

He held her tits tightly together around his cock, using just her nipples, as his pace increased. After a minute of that, he grunted, pulled her nipples even harder, and shot a few jets of cum from between her tits onto her face and neck. None of it went into her well-plugged mouth, but he did get plenty on the gag itself, as well as on her lips.

She snorted as a little bit went up her nose, and Rocky chortled, "Hey, Bill, I think you fucked her tits and her left nostril."

Looking quite pleased with himself, Bill slid his cock out from between her tits, making sure to wipe any residual cum off on her cleavage, then he released her nipples and got off the bed. I enjoyed the sight of my wife's pretty face, cheeks bulging from the gag, and decorated with another guy's cum. She looked like such a sexy little slut! I knew she was enjoying the pain, and the humiliation of a face full of cum with no way to wipe it off, or even lick it off her lips where they were coated with it.

"Ok," I said, legitimately excited by watching Bill use her. "I've got to get some of that pussy. Can't believe you passed that up, Bill."

He shrugged, "Had it last time, will get it again next time."

I knelt between her wide-spread legs, and plunged my cock into her familiar pussy. I'd been having sex with Tawny for over a decade, and I still got a thrill every time I entered her. Familiarity just made our sex life better and better, and I was as hot for today as I was when I'd first met her.

"Your pussy is really wet," I said to her. "You enjoyed having him use your tits like that, didn't you?" She nodded yes. Normally our dirty talk about her night's adventures came later, at home in our bed. Getting to do it "real-time" as it were was especially fun for both of us.

I set up a steady rhythm of thrusts. She might not be able to yell through that serious gag, but I could hear her moan with pleasure as I fucked her I front of an audience.

I said, "I bet you even liked getting that cum all over your face, didn't you, you little slut."

She nodded 'yes' again, and moaned even louder. I stared down at her beautiful face, still wet and shiny in spots from Bill's cum, and I felt my orgasm getting close. I thrust harder and faster into her open pussy, and I could hear her making little noises as each thrust drove deep inside her.

She tried to bring her legs together, and wrap them around me as best she could, while squeezing me with her pussy, something she knows I love.

Rocky said, "Hey, you keep those legs spread, bitch." He grabbed an ankle and pulled her leg outwards. Xavier jumped in, grabbing her other ankle, and I kept fucking my wife as those guys held her spread open for me.

All good things must come to an end, and in this case it was a happy ending. I came, enjoying a huge orgasm, and pressing my cock deep inside her. As much as I wanted to lay down on top of her, and thank her for being so sexy, that would not have been in character for "Mal". And, I'll admit, she was still pretty sticky looking with Bill's cum. So I just pulled out, playing the part of a guy who just fucked some strange girl purely for his own pleasure.

"My turn!" said Xavier, stroking his cock and getting it ready to fuck my wife again.

"Looks like you get the sloppy seconds," said Rocky, grinning. "Or is it thirds?"

"Fourths," said Trevor matter-of-factly.

"Nope," said Xavier. "Doesn't matter to me. I'm going in the back door this time."

He reached down, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Hey, give me a hand," he said. Rocky and I lifted her up a little by her legs, allowing Xavier to stuff a shallow foam wedge under her butt, raising her pussy, and more importantly for his purposes, her ass. She lay on the bed, still on her back, but with her hips rolled up by that wedge. Her tight little ring-piece was now aimed as invitingly as her pussy had been earlier.

"Perfect." He picked up a bottle of lube he'd gotten when he got the wedge, and squirted some on his cock. He added a large dollop just above her asshole, and let it run down. Using his index finger, he worked it into her, not stopping until his knuckles were pressed against her ass, and I could see him wiggling his finger around inside her. Her eyes were again closed as she enjoyed the sensation of having her ass invaded like that. I knew she found having a finger up her like that even more personal and degrading than a cock in some ways, which made her even hotter.

Xavier said, "Need to get you ready, bitch." He moved his finger in wider and wider circles, pressing it in even harder. After a minute of this, he looked satisfied, withdrew his finger, and wiped the lube off onto the bed next to her.

With Rocky and I still holding her ankles, he said, "Goin' in". I felt the leg I was holding tense as he plunged his cock into her ass. No putting the head of his dick at the opening and slowly working his way in for Xavier. He just buried the full length of his cock up my wife's ass in one single thrust, and held it there, letting her feel it.

"God damn," said Rocky, impressed. "Wonder what that would have sounded like if she didn't have that butterfly gag thing in her mouth!"

Xavier pulled his cock all the way out, smiled, and said, "Take it out if you want, and we'll see."

Trevor wasted no time, turning the valve that released the air in the gag, and almost yanking it out of her mouth. The second that it was out, Xavier repeated his performance, again going balls-deep in her ass in a single fast stroke.

As he did, Tawny keened "Eiiieeeeee!" quite loudly.

I looked at Rocky, and he seemed happy that he got to hear her reaction. She bit her lower lip as Xavier again held his cock all the way in, pressing hard against her. After a few moments, he began slowly thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Oh, god, yes," moaned Tawny, in what sounded to me like pleasure.

Xavier set a steady pace, obviously enjoying the feeling of her tight asshole gripping his cock. With each stroke, Tawny made an "Ohhhhh" sound. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the feeling of a hard, and fairly large, cock plundering her ass.

After a minute or two of his steady strokes, it was clear Tawny was getting more excited as the initial pain faded. She opened her eyes, and looked at Rocky as he held her leg, then she turned and looked at me even longer. Then she stared straight into Xavier's eyes. In a low growl, she said "Oh god, yes. Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"

What guy could resist such a request from such a sexy woman? Not Xavier. He picked up the pace, and began pounding her ass fast and hard. Her body shook with each slamming thrust, and her earlier quiet "Ohhhhh"s turned into short, loud exclamations of "Oh!" with each thrust.

It didn't take much of that before Xavier gave a loud "Ohhh" himself, and pressed himself against her as he poured his cum deep into her ass. Tawny moaned as he held himself there. It wasn't an orgasm for her, but I could see that she was enjoying the strong sensations from his forceful use of her ass almost as much as if she'd had one.

"Damn, what a hot bitch," he said, as he slid his still-hard cock out of her ass, which slowly contracted closed behind it.

It was all I could do to not proudly say, "Yeah, she's the hottest." It was on the tip of my tongue, but I managed to hold it in. I limited myself to surreptitiously rubbing the ankle I was holding, a small gesture, but one that I knew would let her feel how much I loved her.

Breakfast

For a change of pace, we had gone out to breakfast the morning after the Five Guys party. Eric had surprised me by having a table booked at a lovely restaurant that had seating right at the edge of the beach. It was early, and he'd managed to finagle a table that was fairly isolated, so we could talk with some level of privacy.

"So," I said, "did you enjoy getting to watch your wife get her ass fucked by Xavier?"

"Yeah, wow. Xavier didn't hold back, did he. It looked to me like you almost had an orgasm even?"

"Almost, but not quite. I don't think I've ever had one without some clitoral stimulation, although some girls can. But I felt like I was on the verge. I'm not sure if it's the little bit of pain mixed with pleasure that anal sex has, or that feeling of it being extra slutty and submissive, but I do love it when a guy really does my ass well. And Xavier sure had."

"I hope you didn't mind that butterfly gag," Eric said a little tentatively.

"Oh, that. You knew that would impress those guys, didn't you?" His look told me I was right. "Not being able to make a sound was so frustrating. But it also added to how helpless I felt, so I liked it as well. No, I don't understand that contradiction either."

"But," I added, "it was a great new experience. And one that I don't think I'd be comfortable doing with someone I didn't trust completely. So frustrating, but I'm glad you did it." I gave him a smile.

He gave me a brief smile in return, then turned serious. "I was a little afraid of how that wooden horse was going to be for you. I even expressed some concern to Trevor, but he wasn't having it. Would not have been surprised if you had safe-worded."