Tawny and the Five Guys Ch. 02

Story Info
They treat her even rougher at their second gangbang party.
12k words
4.8
28.1k
20
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
171 Followers

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

It is suggested that you first read her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given" to better understand her lifestyle, and to get a general idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories.

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from her husband Eric's viewpoint.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and Tawny's method of birth control is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also, note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been carefully vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

#7 - Tawny and the Customer Appreciation Party

#8 - Tawny and the Charity Gala

#9 - Tawny and the House Party

#10 - Tawny and the Five Guys II

Copyright © 2021 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the Five-Guys II

Clamps All Around

I had never actually told Tawny about Trevor's offer to attend a five-guys party. I had started to, but then decided that since she enjoyed not knowing what was in store for her at these parties, it should be a surprise.

Trevor had surprised me by contacting "Mal" not ten minutes after he had booked the next five-guys party with me (the Eric "me"), and inviting Mal to be one of the five.

So, here I was on the way to a Five Guys party, which had already started. I'd decided to show up a little late to make it more of a surprise for her. I was sort of regretting that decision now, as I thought about what I might have already missed.

Oh, sure, I knew some of what was planned for tonight, but the amount of detail we required about what was planned for these parties was minimal, and mainly around anything in a grey-area of the rules. So I had no real idea of what was already happening to my wife, although I was having fun imagining things!

I parked in front of Trevor's house, and saw Tawny's MINI Cooper parked in the driveway, as expected. There were three other much-larger cars in the driveway, trapping her little MINI. I chuckled at the symbolism. I walked to the door, trying to get firmly into my Mal persona as I did. It took a minute before Trevor answered, but when he did, he gave me a smile, and said, "Hey Mal, welcome to the party!"

"Thanks Trevor, I appreciate you inviting me." I stepped inside, and heard voices from the living room, which was down a short hall off of the foyer.

We heard a loud moan that had to be from Tawny, and Trevor saw me tilt my head as I heard it.

"Oh, yeah, we started in on the bitch already," he said, answering the question I hadn't asked. "Just sort of warming her up." He gave me a wink.

Tawny was facing away from me as I entered the living room, so I circled around her to make sure that she saw me a few seconds before Trevor introduced me to the guys. She looked satisfyingly surprised to see me, and made a little noise of surprise into her ball gag. I smiled at her, which I'm sure the group took to be about me just seeing a beautiful girl, naked and tied up.

"Guys, this is Mal. Mal, you know Rocky already. That's Bill." He motioned towards an average-looking white guy, maybe five or ten years older than me, and we shook hands.

"And this is Xavier," he said. Xavier was a young black guy, tall and lean. Not basketball-player tall, but taller than me. He had a small neat beard, and gave me a friendly smile. He was naked and stroking his cock, which made shaking hands seem like it would be weird, so we just nodded hello to each other.

Introductions out of the way, I was able to turn my attention to Tawny, which I was anxious to do. They had her tied to a small love-seat. Her legs were spread wide, with each knee draped over a side of the love-seat, with ropes from her ankles down to its legs. Her arms were secured by another rope that started just below her naked breasts. They had wrapped the rope around her arms and torso, all the way down to her bikini line. This held her arms immobile at her sides, and made her look incredibly helpless.

"What did you do to her pussy?" I asked, bending down to get a closer look at the shiny metal device between her legs. This, no doubt, is what had caused the loud moan I'd heard as I'd arrived

"That," said Xavier, "is a labia clamp."

It looked like a metal "ring", oval, but with narrow ends, kind of like two parenthesis facing each other. On each of the sides was another band of metal with the same curve to match the inner ring.

Then, add some threaded rods and nuts at the top and bottom to clamp the outer bands to the center ring. Tawny's labia were quite clearly clamped between those bands and the oval ring.

"She was not happy when we put that on her," said Rocky happily. "When that started squeezing those cunt lips, you should have heard her beg and scream."

"It also pulls her pussy lips wide open," pointed out Trevor. And it did, giving us a great view of her soft pink hole through the center of the metal ring.

"Where did you buy that?" I asked, truly curious.

Trevor said, "Didn't. Xavier made it."

"Made it?"

"Yeah. Xavier is a machinist. If it can be welded, turned, or machined, he's your guy. Nothing he can't build."

Xavier said, "Thanks Trevor," and gave a slight bow. "The best part is, you can still fuck her."

Obviously he'd been stroking his cock with just that in mind. He braced himself by placing his hands on the back of the love-seat, and carefully stuck his hard cock into my wife's pussy. He didn't thrust in hard, and Tawny made a moan of pleasure as he first penetrated her.

"Umm, soft wet pussy," he murmured.

He kept going, and her moan of pleasure turned to one of pain as he pressed his pelvis against the metal clamp. He started slowly fucking her. The clamp kept him from going too deep, but he was obviously enjoying both the feel of her pussy around his cock, as well as the pain he was causing her when he pressed that clamp between them.

"Aw, c'mon Xavier, fuck that bitch for real!" exclaimed Rocky.

Xavier didn't pause in fucking her, but shook his head, saying "No, this feels fine. But hey, if you want to slam your balls into this clamp, you can have a turn."

Rocky thought about it, and said, "Nah, this is your toy, I've got other plans for this slut."

Xavier pulled out, and said, "Gotta take a break, her pussy feels too good, and I don't want to finish too soon."

I said, "Mind if I give it a try?"

Xavier smiled and said, "Not at all, I got her nice and wet for you. But I suggest you start slow."

I thanked him and took my pants off. Tawny was staring at me, and mumbled something into the ball gag. I said to Xavier, "Are you sure this isn't too tight?"

"No, just the opposite," he said. "Might not be tight enough."

That got a louder mumble from her, and she glared at me.

He turned one of the nuts another turn, and Tawny moaned into her gag.

"Need to keep it even." He turned the other three another turn also. That caused her to yell into the gag, and slowly toss her head back and forth from the increased pain.

Pain that I knew she enjoying, excited by Xavier taking things a little further. One of the things she loved about how strangers treated her, was that they would go a little further than I could when it came to doing things like this. Me being the cause of him treating her even worse was something she would no doubt find pretty humorous. I could count on her having a lot of fun teasing me about it later.

Xavier nodded, and said, "Yeah, that's better. She'll feel it even more now when you fuck her."

I followed Xavier's example, braced myself and slowly sunk my cock into that soft, familiar hole. She was indeed wet, and I plunged in and out, barely touching the clamp each time. It was still enough to get a small whine from her each time I did, though. I kept it up for only a minute, as I wasn't planning to come yet either.

"Anyone else?" asked Xavier as I pulled out and stood back up. "No? Ok."

"Hang on a second," said Rocky. Maybe he'd decided he wanted to fuck her after all, I thought. "That looks painful, let me loosen it."

Tawny gave him a very skeptical look, which was warranted. He stepped between her legs, gently took a hold of the metal clamp, and tried to turn it!

"Eeehhhheeee!" Tawny gave a very high-pitched scream into her ball gag, and tried to kick him. At least, I assume that's what she was trying to do, because with her legs spread wide and tied like that, she didn't have any noticeable success.

Rocky said "Hmm, maybe I was turning it the wrong way." He had tried to turn it counter-clockwise, so this time he turned it the other direction, and got another high-pitched scream.

"Nope, that's not it either I guess," he teased. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

Tawny's glare made it clear she indeed did blame him for "trying".

Xavier said, "Alright, unless you plan to stick your dick in this bitch, it's my turn."

Rocky shook his head, getting out of Xavier's way.

Xavier leaned down over Tawny, and plunged his cock back into her pussy. She made another little moan of pleasure as he resumed carefully sliding in and out. His control was impressive. He would press against the clamp only slightly, even as his strokes became faster as his excitement grew.

"Bet he slams that clamp when he comes," said Bill. Xavier looked at him, smiled, and shook his head, confident in his control.

After a few more minutes, he demonstrated that control. He stopped thrusting, with just the tip of his dick inside my wife. He made sort of an "Uhhhh" noise as he came. When he was done, he gave a small shiver, and pulled out. The clamp exposed and framed her opening, and we watched a surge of Xavier's cum run out of it. Her pussy full of another guy's cum is something I rarely get to see firsthand, and it made her look so sexy and so slutty, it was hard for me to resist the urge to fuck her again myself.

Bill said, "Well, guess I'd have lost my bet." I guess I wasn't the only one impressed by Xavier's control. "He barely touched that metal contraption."

Xavier took that as his cue, and loosened the nuts, freeing Tawny's pussy lips from the clamp. He paused to rub them gently, which must have felt interesting, since it made Tawny again toss her head back and forth pretty energetically while he did it.

Trevor said, "Ok, Bill, could you and Rocky untie her legs? I'm going to go get things ready in the playroom." Tawny had told me about the "playroom" they had had her in previously, but hadn't gone into much detail. I was looking forward to seeing it for myself. I liked being able to have a good mental image of the scene when she described her adventures to me.

Rocky nodded to Trevor, then said to Tawny, "You're going to love what's next, bitch. Xavier's little clamp was just the start of what your pussy's going to get tonight."

Interlude

Xavier and I were in the kitchen getting drinks while Trevor and the other guys got his playroom ready, and untied Tawny.

"This your first time at one of these?" he asked me.

"Uh, yeah, sort of," I responded. "I was at a previous party with her, but not one of Trevors. I get to watch some pretty kinky shit on my boss' boat, but I don't get to join in." I was sticking to my cover story.

"Ah, ok, so you've fucked her before."

Thousands of times, I thought, but I obviously didn't tell him that.

"Yeah, and I'm glad I get to do her again. She's hot." Yes, I was bragging about my wife.

"Yeah, damn, she is. Got another load for her later on," he said, with a wink. "Gonna put that one all the way up her tight little ass."

I kept my face neutral, and nodded casually, while thinking how much I was looking forward to seeing that happen!

"So what made you think of that labia clamp?" I asked him. "Looked pretty painful."

"Oh, yeah, right? I had a girlfriend who got off on clothespins on her pussy lips. She'd have me put a few on her, and then do her doggy-style. So I thought, hey, how about something to pinch the whole thing, you know?"

Looking a little sad, he said, "I designed it, and had it just about built when we broke up."

Then he brightened up and continued. "But hey, got to use it tonight, and it worked great! Loved hearing that little bitch yell when I put it on her."

I said, "Made it a bit of a challenge to actually fuck her though. Took more control than I have, to just keep barely pressing against that clamp thing." Not wanting to sound too critical, I added truthfully, "But I did like how it looked, spreading her open like that."

He nodded, "Like that pink hole of hers was on display, you know? But yeah, it did make it hard to pound her. I gave her a couple good hard ones at the start, and that was a mistake. One good thing about those clothespins was, they didn't hurt me when I was fucking my girlfriend, but she got what she wanted, and felt it like crazy!"

"I'll bet," I said. "I'll bet."

Ride Tawny, Ride

While they untied her, I went back to see just what Trevor was preparing, and to get a good look at the playroom. It was a large room, and looked to have been a bedroom at one point. Well, ok, it still had a bed, but it wasn't what you'd call a bedroom anymore. The bed was just a mattress and box-spring on a frame. No headboard, no pillows, no blankets, but just a fitted sheet were indications it was meant for sex, not for sleeping.

There were three tables of various shapes and sizes scattered in no apparent pattern. One of the walls had a St. Andrew's cross (an X-Frame) leaning against it. Next to that was an assortment of whips and floggers hanging from hooks. There was a tall wooden bookcase, filled with dildos, clamps, lubricant, and leather cuffs, but no books. The walls were decorated with large poster-size photos of various women in revealing and uncomfortable-looking poses. Some were just tied up, some were in the process of being fucked. I recognized Trevor in one of them, but the rest were guys I had never met. I was happy to see that none of the women were Tawny, which was good, as having guys at these parties take pictures of her was completely against the rules.

So like I said, not a bedroom. It was an adult "playroom" for sure!

Getting ready to "play", Trevor was dragging a wooden horse into the center of the room from where it had been stored up against a wall.

Take the letter "V". Turn it over so the point faces up, and make it just tall enough to come up to a girl's crotch. That's what the "horse" looked like as seen from the end. It was actually two pieces of plywood about five feet long. They'd been cut so they came together smoothly at the top, which seemed pretty pointy to me.

"Another Xavier creation?" I asked.

"Nope, he's mostly a metal guy. I made this one, I've got a pretty good wood-shop in the basement," said Trevor proudly.

I was obvious that shortly my wife would be straddling this horse, her naked pussy perched on that pointy top.

"That looks kind of sharp," I said, a note of concern in my voice.

"Ahh, it's not too bad. She'll be fine," he said. Sounding slightly irritated, he added, "Anyway, man, not your concern, I'm the one responsible for the bitch."

I have to admit, I love the feeling I get when a guy takes such ownership of my wife. And Tawny loves it too. Not for the first time I thought about how lucky Tawny and I were that our kinks dovetailed together so nicely.

"Ok, I understand," I said, trying to sound appropriately contrite. "But this seems like a great opportunity to try out the gag I told you about."

"Yeah, it does. She might get too loud for just that ball gag," he said. "At least I'm hoping she will."

Bill and Rocky finally came in, carrying Tawny. They could have let her walk, since her legs weren't tied. Maybe they were afraid she'd lose her balance and fall, since her arms were still tightly tied to her sides, or maybe they liked the feeling of control. Either way, I knew she'd be getting off on being helpless, and manhandled like that.

Trevor said, "Took you guys long enough to untie her."

Rocky grinned unabashedly, and said, "I might have pulled on her pussy lips a little, just to see if that clamp made them sore." Tawny glared at him as he answered Trevor, so I guess the answer was "yes".

Once she stopped glaring at Rocky, she looked at the wooden horse. I watched as she also saw how pointy the top looked. She glanced at me, but I made a point not to look back.

Trevor said, "Hey, before we put her on the horse, Mal has a new gag for her."

I unbuckled the ball gag, and took it out of her mouth.

As soon as it was out, she said, "I have to stand over that thing?"

Nobody answered her, and I took the new gag, and said, "This is a butterfly gag".

It was comprised of an inflatable, roundish central core, with inflatable "wings" that go between a girl's teeth and her cheeks. What was funny, is that I (as Mal) had to ask Trevor to ask me (as Eric) for approval to use the butterfly gag. I had told him I'd call me (Mal) and talk to me to make sure it would be done safely. As you might guess, the "call" went well. Turns out, I did find myself trustworthy.

As the guys looked on with interest, I worked it into her mouth. Once it was in place, I took the squeeze-bulb attached to it and began pumping. The central part expanded back into her mouth, while the wings started to expand in her cheeks. Her eyes got wide as I kept pumping, and her cheeks began to swell out.

I answered the question she had asked before I had put the butterfly gag in. "I don't think you'll be standing," figuring that would provide a good test of whether I had it inflated enough yet or not.

She tried to yell a response, but with that gag filling her mouth, she didn't make a sound, which only frustrated her more, so she tried harder, but with the same lack of result.

"Sorry slut," I said, "the whole point of this is to keep you completely silent."

Now I was the one getting the glare.

"That is awesome," said Rocky. "I've been trying to get this bitch quiet for a long time. I love it!" he grabbed one of her nipples and gave it a very tight squeeze. She didn't make so much as a peep, despite obviously trying.

"Love it," he repeated, grinning.

"Ok, sweet cheeks, time for your ride," said Trevor, as he possessively patted my wife on the ass.

EightBits
EightBits
171 Followers