Tawny and the Five Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...," I said, "that was pretty painful. Not something I really enjoyed," I admitted. "Not something I'd choose, that's for sure."

"But you did it, even though you weren't enjoying it?" He looked both concerned and puzzled. "I know the guys think they are paying you to endure stuff that they like as opposed to something that you like, but the whole point is for you to enjoy it."

He was right of course, and I loved him for his concern. I thought about how to explain it, which wasn't easy. I'm not sure I totally understood it myself.

"It's like a trip to Australia," I said. He just looked at me patiently, waiting for more explanation. "So Australia is cool, right? Amazing surfing, beaches, scenery, exotic animals, all that. But the insanely long flight there is no fun at all."

Eric said, "Ok... hmm. I sort of get it. You put up with that part to get to the good part, right?"

I nodded.

He continued, "Like the line from the Buffett song, 'And if it doesn't work out there'll never be any doubt, that the pleasure was worth all the pain'."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "Although, I doubt he was singing about kinky sex. I can't expect that these guys will only do things I enjoy. But I enjoy most of it. Even if I could 'script' it, I wouldn't. The loss of control is one of the things that turns me on. They think of things I never would have, and sometimes those things wind up being super hot." I gave him a mischievous smile.

He still looked a little concerned nonetheless, and said, "So you let them do things you hate?" There was a lot of skepticism in his voice. I still wasn't explaining myself well.

"Well, no, as long as it's at least somewhat sexy pain, there's nothing I'd say I hate. I mean, I do sometimes pretend I hate something they are doing to me. Guys hire me for these parties to get to do things that most girls won't do. Sure, sometimes that thing is just getting to gang-bang a slutty girl. But, let's be honest, often they hire me in particular so they can get to do something sexy and painful to a girl, something she doesn't enjoy. So, even though that wooden horse was mainly just painful, I still got off on the 'reflected' excitement of seeing how turned on they were by seeing me on it."

It was hard to explain, and I knew Eric supported me, even if he didn't understand it completely. There was a feeling of sexiness and, counter-intuitively, power, that I got from seeing guys excited by what they were doing to me. It was one of the things I really got off on, and a notable component of the experience.

"So what did you boys talk about when I wasn't around?" I asked, in what was probably an obvious attempt to move on to an easier topic. But — it was also something I was legitimately curious about.

He knew what I was doing, but went along. He grinned, and said, "Rocky was talking about his goal of finding something you won't do."

That surprised me, although I'm not sure why. It sounded just like the Rocky I knew.

"Like something he knows we don't allow?" I asked skeptically.

"Hmmm, no. No, I think he understands your rules. He wants to find something within the rules, but still have it be something you won't do. He's quite impressed with the variety of things you've been willing to do."

Eric sounded proud as he said the last part. I thought about how lucky I was to have a guy who understood me, and supported my admittedly unusual "hobby". Most guys would not be proud of how slutty their wives were!

"Well, I aim to please," I said. "I look forward to him trying. He has no idea what he's up against. As you may know, I'm a pretty kinky little bitch." I gave him Slutty Girl smile #7.

"Oh," he said, "I know, I know." He gave me Kinky Husband of Slutty Girl smile #5, and we both laughed.

"So what's next on the party list?" I asked.

"Well, that's actually a question I don't have an answer for."

"So no parties scheduled?" I couldn't quite keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"Sort of the opposite, actually. There are two coming up in the near future, I'm just not sure which one will be next. One group has a concrete date, but the other one doesn't. So not sure which one come first and which comes second."

"At least tell me about one of them," I requested. "Even if it winds up not being the next one."

He smiled, and gave in, as I knew he would.

"Ok, one of them is a bachelor party."

He held his hands up placatingly. "Yes, I know that sounds pretty vanilla. But, the groom has some kinky interests. So it won't just be a bunch of drunk guys looking for blowjobs. Plus, the client wants you delivered in an interesting way."

"How..." I started to ask how they wanted me delivered, but then stopped myself. I knew from experience that's all I was going to get. He adhered to my standard request to not be told too much about what to expect with a seriousness that I usually appreciated. Usually.