Tawny and the Surprise Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whooo whoo, yeah, I knew she was into it," crowed Stones. He nudged his way in front of me, and took off the nipple clamps. Cupping both of my tits, one in each hand, he jiggled them up and down.

"Man, her hooters are as big as Jeanine's, but real. Jeanine won't ever let me smack hers."

"No, they might spring a leak," he said in a whiney falsetto, no doubt meant to imitate the buxom Jeanine.

He continued in his normal voice, "Not a problem with these though, eh, bitch? No saline to leak, just pure girl-tittie."

He drew his right hand off to the side, and slapped my left breast. He did the same thing to my other breast with his left hand. I stayed quiet, and he took that as a challenge. He changed his stroke from sideways to down, hitting the top of my breast hard, then backhanding it from below on the up-stroke. I yelped into the gag as my breast bounced, stinging top and bottom, and he smiled, satisfied to see my reaction.

"Hey man, you can smack her tits all you want later. Right now I want to screw her," growled Julio.

Derick said, "Dude, why so impatient? I can think of a lot of fun things to do with her before we get to that." Stones nodded in agreement. Julio shrugged, and said, "The most fun I can think of right now is getting some of that pussy. After that, you jerk-offs can play with her however you want."

He tweaked one of my nipples and said, "Don't worry, bitch, I'll fuck you again later, too."

He didn't sound boastful when he said it, like he was trying to sound like a stud in front of his friends. He sounded like he was just stating a fact. His calm declaration of his plans to fuck me twice was definitely doing it for me, and I breathed out a little sigh of anticipation.

Julio bent me over the back of a low chair, and spread my legs.

"Oh, hey, look, her ass is ready too," said Derick happily, upon seeing my butt-plug. "Can't believe a kinky porno-slut like this falls into our laps, and all you want to do is bend her over and bang her."

"Whatever, man" said Julio. "Pussy is what I'm after."

He pulled my panties down, and I stepped out of them. The dildo occupying my vagina was unceremoniously yanked out of me, and followed them onto the floor. I waited there, bent over, with my suddenly empty pussy getting wet as he dropped his pants. Being bent over the chair meant I couldn't see his cock, but my curiosity about it was quickly satisfied, as he suddenly drove it all the way in. I screamed into the ball-gag, more out of surprise as anything else. I'd expected him to enter me slowly, or at least stick a finger in to be sure I was wet before just plunging balls-deep!

He began steadily fucking me, the chair actually sliding forward a little bit each time he slammed his cock all the way home.

"Damn, Julio, plow that bitch," exhorted Derick. Despite his disappointment at Julio merely fucking me, it looked like he was getting into seeing him do it.

Julio apparently noticed the chair moving, and held my waist firmly in his strong hands, pulling back a little each time he grunted and drove into me.

"Oh, man, this is way better than that toaster-oven we got yesterday," said Stones gleefully.

I started to laugh as I thought about what a great Yelp review his 'Better than a toaster-oven!' endorsement would make, but it came out as an "Uhhhh" as Julio rammed into me.

The guys shifted around to get a good view of the live sex-show that Julio and I were putting on for them, and having an attentive audience did what it always did, which is make me even more excited. I began moaning in pleasure as Julio fucked me fast and hard. His cock felt to be average-sized, but his energy and pace were giving me a lot of pleasure, and I felt my orgasm getting closer with each stroke.

"Ohhh, yeah, take it bitch," Julio growled, and I felt him come in me, his strokes slowing down and becoming softer as he enjoyed filling my pussy with his cum. Unfortunately for me, he hadn't lasted quite long enough to get me there, and I whined in frustration at being brought so close to my own orgasm, and then denied.

I was really hoping one of the other guys would step up and continue to fuck me, but Derick dashed my hopes, saying, "Alright, time to play with our new toy", and pulling me up off the back of the chair by my still-cuffed arms.

Julio noticed the trickle of his cum running down my leg. He gathered it up with his finger, and then wiped it off in my hair, saying mockingly, "There, bitch, you almost lost some of that cum I just gave you."

Chair

A couple of them lifted me up, and off the back of the padded chair. Someone had brought a sturdy-looking wooden chair in from the kitchen, and Worried Guy placed a thin towel on the seat.

Derick sat me down on it, and said, "Stay put, bitch." I leaned back against my cuffed-together arms, and sat there as instructed.

He and Stones went through a door that looked like it led into the garage. Worried Guy took advantage of the temporary lack of competition to rub my nipples, and pull them relatively gently.

"The guys went to find some ropes and shit," he said to me. "I'll go look for some stuff after they get back."

Glancing over at Julio, who was sprawled in one of the big living room chairs, looking half-asleep after having fucked me, he said, "Somebody has to keep an eye on you."

He changed his focus from my nipples, to just squeezing and fondling my breasts in general. Based on what Derick had said earlier, Worried Guy obviously had some specific interests, and I wondered just what they were. From the way he was enjoying playing with my breasts, I had a couple of guesses.

After a long enough time that I started to feel progress towards the orgasm I hadn't quite reached before, Derick returned, and Worried Guy stopped playing with my boobs. Some girls can orgasm from breast stimulation alone, and while I wasn't a member of that lucky club, I had sometimes gotten close. I wished they had given me a few more minutes, as Worried Guy's hands had actually been doing a great job of stimulating my boobs.

"Okay, step one is to get her tied down," said Derick, as he dumped the load of stuff he had found in his quest onto the sofa. I saw rope, duct-tape, and some sort of tool sticking out from the bottom of the pile. It looked like pliers. I hoped it wasn't pliers.

He had me lean forward so he could get to the cuffs binding my arms. He unhooked them from each other, but left the cuffs themselves on my wrists. I stretched my arms out to the sides, happy to get to move them a little. That freedom didn't last long, as he used a short length of rope to secure each wrist cuff to their respective back chair-leg with a short piece of rope. I wiggled my arms around a little, but he'd tied good knots, and I couldn't move them much. At least now I could comfortably lean against the back of the chair. Well, at least as comfortable as you can be sitting on an un-padded wooden chair with a butt-plug in you. I hadn't anticipated being in this position when I suggested the butt-plug. Yeah, that's right, no one to blame but myself.

Derick said, "Don't want you deciding to kick anybody." He took the roll of duct-tape, and used several turns around each ankle to secure my ankles to the front chair-legs. This didn't allow much access to my vagina, so I guessed that whatever they planned to do to me next didn't involve fucking me. Although it did sound like it involved things that would make me want to kick them, and I got some butterflies at the thought. Mostly they were the excited "I love being a sex toy" butterflies, but one or two of them were "these guys had ignored the list of rules" butterflies.

Stones returned with the collection of things he'd managed to scrounge. He looked thoughtfully at how Derick had tied me to the chair and said, "Maybe we should like, tie her neck to the chair so she can't lean forward."

My little fear butterflies rapidly multiplied, but then Derick looked at him with a disgusted expression, and said forcefully, "Nothing around her neck, man. Too dangerous if anybody gets, you know, carried away with things."

Hearing that reassuring directive, my butterflies settled down, and I went back to enjoying the delicious feeling of being naked, helpless, and surrounded by guys who planned to use me like their own personal sex doll.

Stones looked a little annoyed at being slapped down like that, and Derick smiled and added, "I'm too pretty for prison," to lighten the rebuke.

"Yeah, I get it," said Stones, mollified. "But her hair's safe, right?"

Derick grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah it is."

He took another length of rope, gathered my long blonde hair into a pony-tail, and spent some time tying a presumably complicated knot around it. He pulled my head back by the rope, and tied it off to the chair, leaving my head tilted back and looking up at where the wall met the ceiling, unable to lean forward without pulling on my hair. I gave a few hard experimental tugs, but nothing slipped. Derick did know his knots. Sailor? Trucker? Fisherman? I shrugged to myself. No doubt when this was over Eric would look up this guy's background and my idle curiosity could be satisfied.

Now that they were done tying me to the chair, a process he had watched with relish, Worried Guy said, "I need to go find some stuff. Wait for me to get back."

The other two nodded, and he scurried off.

"So it's not like we can't do anything with her while we wait for Lewis," said Stones. Huh, okay. Worried Guy was Lewis. The name fit him, I thought.

Derick didn't object, so Stones went into the kitchen and came back with an ice cube. He placed it at the top of my breast, and ran it down, stopping at my nipple. He held it there, and after 20 or 30 seconds the cold really bit into it, and I wiggled my chest to move my nipple away from the cold.

"Don't move that tit, bitch," Stones said, and slapped it. He grabbed the end of my breast, behind the nipple, and held it tightly as he put the ice cube back on my nipple. The burning sensation began to radiate out from the tip of my breast, and I tried to shake it off again, but his grip was firm, so all I did was cause him to pull my breast, and tighten his grip, adding to the pain. I moaned into the gag, but that just resulted in him pressing the freezing cube even harder against my captive nipple.

Worried Guy -- I mean Lewis -- returned, and exclaimed, "Hey, you guys said you'd wait for me."

"Ahh, relax," said Stones, "I'm just making her nipple nice and hard for you." He let go of my breast, and took the ice cube from my nipple. "See."

Lewis reached out and fondled my almost-numb nipple, which, as promised, was quite hard. My other one was hard as well, out of sympathy I guess.

Lewis said, "Nice," and rapidly ran his splayed fingers back and forth across it, enjoying the sensation of my stiff, protruding nipple against them. It would have felt good to me, had my nipple not still been a little numb.

"Found what I was looking for," he said. He reached into his pocket, and came out with a handful of thick, red, rubber bands.

He bundled two of them together, and stretched them wide with both hands, framing my breast.

"One of you guys lift her tit and pull it out some."

Derick was happy to oblige, and pulled my breast outwards and upwards via a tight grip on my nipple. He pulled it hard enough to make me squeal, but it was exactly what Lewis needed to allow him to slide those bands all the way up to the base of my breast. Careful to keep them pulled back against my chest, he removed his hands and let them tighten around their captive flesh.

"Perfect," said Lewis happily. He lifted my bulging breast in his hand, tilted his head thoughtfully, and then added a third. Derick had let go of my nipple, but with two bands on already, it was easy for him to add one more.

He bounced the taut ball that was now my breast in his hand, making sure the rubber bands were tight enough. They were, biting into the base of my breast hard enough to not slip off over the tight round shape that they were forcing my breast into.

"Do the other one," said Derick, with a gleam in his eye. He stroked my swollen breast to feel just how taut it was, while Lewis complied, having Stones happily handle the grab-the-nipple-and-pull part of the process.

Once complete, Lewis stepped back and stared at the twin globes he'd created. "Wow, those titties look tight."

He took his turn stroking them, fascinated by how hard they felt. My breasts are normally pretty firm, but nothing like this. They started to hurt, and I knew from experience that would only increase the longer they left them tied up like this. Placing his hands over them in the classic "honk-honk" grip guys like, he tried moving them up, down, and to the sides, fascinated by how firmly they stayed pointing straight out, due to the tension of those bands. He stopped and again stood there admiring his handiwork.

"I wanna try hitting them," said Stones. He didn't wait for a response, just hauled off and slapped one of my breasts. Hard. With it tied up so tightly, it couldn't just move with the slap, which made the pressure increase and pull against my chest. I gave a small scream.

He did it again, even harder. Hard enough, as it turned out, to actually dislodge the rubber bands, and I felt them slide down my breast, one hanging loosely from my nipple, and the rest falling off completely and landing on my leg.

"Hey," said Lewis indignantly, seeing his bondage of my breast come undone.

Stones said, "Oh, relax man. Not my fault you didn't use enough rubber bands."

Julio, who had been watching the show from his comfortable chair, noted, "I did tell him he could smack her tits as much as he wanted after I got to fuck her."

"Help me fix it," said Lewis. They went through the routine again, with Lewis using two more bands this time, for a total of five. He added the additional two to my other breast, and I moaned as both of them were now constricted even tighter than before.

"Try it again," said Lewis, now apparently a fan of seeing my breasts slapped since he was confident that the added rubber bands were up to their task.

Stones gave each breast a slap as hard as he had previously, and when the rubber bands held, he kept slapping them. I closed my eyes and moaned as the pain grew, along with my excitement. Having my tits abused always got me hot, and knowing this guy didn't care how hard he was hitting them just added extra fuel to that fire.

"They don't bounce much when they're tied up like that, do they?" observed Derick.

Lewis said, "No, but damn they look good like that, all round and sticking out." He added excitedly, "Better than a bra."

The guys took turns having fun swatting and bouncing my breasts for a couple more minutes, and then Derick announced, "Okay, what's next?"

They finally stopped slapping them, which just let me feel them throb, as much from being tied up as being smacked around.

"Nipples," said Lewis confidently.

He rummaged through the pile of things that Derick had brought from the garage, and held up a pair of Vice-Grips. They were on the small side, but that had no bearing on how tight they could become -- they were plenty big enough to fit on my nipple.

He held them up to the light, and carefully adjusted them until there was almost no gap between the surfaces of the jaws. My nipples were as firm as the rest of my tied-up tits, and sticking out nicely, so he had no problem placing the end of the pliers around them. He slowly squeezed the handles together, and I felt the jaws steadily compress my swollen nipples. I shut my eyes and squealed as the handles made a "clunk" sound as they locked closed. With my hair being used to hold my head tilted back, I couldn't see my tits, but from the pain in my nipple, it felt like it was being crushed.

"Damn, dude, that's a flat nipple," said Stones, confirming what I was feeling.

Lewis let go of the pliers, leaving my abused nipple as their only support. Even though these were small as pliers go, it was a lot for a poor little nipple to hold, and their weight added to the pain.

"Do her other tit," said Derick, sounding excited.

Why Derick needed to own two pairs of small Vice-Grips, I don't know. But he did. Lewis made sure to show me the narrow gap again as he adjusted them, and my other nipple quickly had Vice-Grips hanging from it as well.

"Hey, bitch, you like those pliers on your tits? Want us to make them tighter?" said Stones. He had unzipped his pants, and was stroking his dick. He tapped the handle of one of the pliers as it dangled from my nipple, making it swing side-to-side, and ratcheting up the pain.

"Ahh, dude, they're fine," said Lewis. "I think she feels them."

He leaned over and looked me in the eyes, saying, "Don't you, bitch?"

I nodded as best I could.

"I knew I got them tight enough," he said, smiling.

They all sat down, and just took a moment to enjoy how I looked, tits tied into taught spheres, heavy metal pliers hanging from each nipple, and my head pulled back by my hair. Stones kept stroking his cock. Not fast, like he was trying to come, but just enough to satisfy his excitement at having me there to play with. A couple of times Derick or Lewis would tap on the pliers, and cause them to swing back and forth a little. By this point Julio had recovered from his post-coitus sleepies, and he was enjoying the show as well.

Derick finally said, "Okay, I'm bored."

Lewis stood, reached into his other pocket, and pulled out a bunch of clothespins which he tossed on the sofa. "I got these for her nipples, but..." He motioned at the pliers dangling from my nipples, and already providing more pain than mere clothespins could have.

"May I?" asked Derick. Lewis gestured at the clothespins, and Derick picked up a couple. I closed my eyes in anticipation of feeling them elsewhere on my tits, but Derick had decided to pay attention to another part of my anatomy. I felt his fingers gently touch my pussy lips. He pulled one out a little, and I yelped as he clamped a clothespin onto the tender flesh. He didn't stop there of course, and added one to the other lip. He added one more on each side, and apparently decided that was sufficient. The pain between my legs was now competing with the pain in my tits.

Derick decided to ensure that the pussy-lip pain would beat the tied-tits pain. He flicked the clothespins up and down with his fingers a few times, then pulled on them. I moaned loudly, and he kept pulling. He paused, stuck his finger deep in my pussy, wiggled it around a little, then pulled it out and examined it.

"You are one wet bitch," he said. "You dig all this, don't you slut?"

I didn't respond, and he slapped my tit, making the Vice-Grips swing wildly. "Don't you?" he repeated.

I had to tilt my head back even further to allow me to nod, but I managed it. I really didn't want him to hit my tit again

"I knew it." He pulled on the clothespins some more.

Then he abandoned his fun, at least temporarily, and went out into the kitchen. Stones immediately took over, pulling and flicking the clothespins like Derick had been doing. After a minute, Derick returned with a purple popsicle in his hand.

"Hold her open," he said to Stones and Lewis. They each took a side, pulling all four clothespins hard, and spreading my pussy open. I jumped as the cold popsicle touched my pussy, bypassing the wide-spread lips and going directly to the soft, wet entrance in the center. He slid it in slowly, making sure I felt every inch of its icy progress as I thrashed around in the chair. It was cold!

"Oh, yeah, stick that all the way up her cunt," encouraged Stones.

Derick said, "Hey, I'm getting there. Want her to enjoy the process. You know?"