Tawny and the Surprise Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I had an unobstructed view of my naked wife, I was able to see that she looked alright - just sweaty and messy. She gave me a tired smile.

I looked at the guy who'd just gotten done with her, and said, "Big Mike, I need you to untie her." I wasn't going to take my attention off these guys if I could avoid it.

He looked a little puzzled as to how I knew his name, but the fact that I did made him a feel a little more like maybe he should do what I asked. He shot me a sullen-look, but untied her cuffs from the rope that tied her to the headboard.

Tawny rolled off the bed and walked over to me, moving more slowly and with much less grace than usual. Based on the number of guys in the house, not to mention them probably using her ass as freely as they'd no-doubt used her pussy, she had to be a little bit sore. And, if the guy I'd just watched fuck her was typical of how rough they'd been, she was probably really sore. At least they'd used plenty of lube, based on the bottles of it strewn around the room. One of them was on the floor, and looked empty.

Up close, I could read the rest of her annotations. Her stomach had "Deliveries in the rear" written on it, while her left breast said "Slap me".

I immediately moved to get those cruel binder clamps off of her nipples, removing them both at once. She didn't scream, but she did close her eyes and bite her lip as the blood rushed back into her abused nipples.

Her right nipple had the word "Volume" written above it. They'd also drawn little lines radiating out from her aureola, with the first one labeled "0" and the last one labeled "11". The tip of her nipple even had a small, carefully drawn arrow that pointed at the "0". Okay, that one was actually sort of clever. From experience, I knew her volume would in truth go up when you got to eleven.

And, of course, her forehead had the word "SLUT" written on it in thick block letters, where the outline was in black and the strokes of the letters were filled in with red. Someone had spent some time on that.

"You okay?" I asked quietly, as I unclipped the cuffs on her wrists from each other, freeing her arms.

She glared at me, and said fiercely, "You sure took your sweet time coming back for me."

Then, her voice pitched so only I would hear, she added, "Thank you." Her glare was instantly replaced by a grin to let me know that she'd genuinely been having fun, and she said, "Your timing is perfect."

I exhaled a breath I hadn't known I was holding, and felt the tension leave my shoulders. All I wanted to do was take her in my arms and kiss her, but I didn't want these guys to think I was anything other than her pimp, or muscle working for her pimp, so I just nodded.

I looked at the guys, and announced, "I want you all to just stay in here until your friends tell you it's okay to come out."

I suppressed a smile at the sight of six naked guys nodding in almost perfectly synchronization with each other.

We walked back out into the living room, and I said to the assembled group, "Where's her bag?"

Derick pointed at the box she was delivered in, over in a corner of the room. I reached down and retrieved it, handing it to Tawny. She took it and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Hey man, we're sorry. We didn't think anyone would mind, you know? Bitch is just a goddamned hooker," said Derick. "You like, want us to pay you or something?"

I shook my head no. "Your lucky day, assholes. This one was free." Free as in they don't need to pay, and not just in money. By the relieved expressions on their faces, at least a couple of them caught my meaning.

Perry chimed in, "And fuck that 'just a hooker' shit. Just 'cause a girl sells it, doesn't mean it's free for the taking. You dickheads have no idea how lucky you are this isn't my show."

Several of them cringed a little at the tone in his voice, and for good reason. He sounded pissed, like he was ready to hit somebody. Maybe everybody. This was way too strong of a reaction to just be about Tawny. This sounded much more personal. He left it at that though, and I think I was the only one who knew just how close these guys were to getting the shit kicked out of them.

No, not just me. Julio knew, and I saw him tensing up, ready if Perry decided that they weren't quite as lucky as I'd told them they were after all.

I looked at Perry, trying to get his attention, but he was ignoring me, his eyes locked with Julio's.

Before things had any chance to really escalate, I was happy to see Tawny come out of the bathroom and join us. She'd combed her hair, and was looking wonderful in short shorts and a t-shirt. She'd tried to get the word "slut" off of her forehead, but managed to only slightly fade it. That was going to be an issue when she went to work on Monday.

Seeing her appeared to calm Perry down, reminding him that our primary goal was Tawny's safety, and not retribution. He broke his stare with Julio, took a breath, and nodded at me.

Tawny walked to the front door, then twirled around to look at the guys.

"Thank you for such lovely hospitality," she said, without a trace of irony in her voice. She winked at them, and went out.

They all looked dumbfounded at this, especially the two new guys. I knew she was utterly serious, but I did wonder if her appreciation extended to the sadistic bunch who were still in the back room? Knowing my wife, it probably did.

I followed her out, and Perry watched us leave, covering our backs. He'd give us time to get clear, then he would go out the way he came in, and meet us around the corner at the car.

The Drive

Eric and Tawny were waiting in the car for me as I walked casually around the corner and got in the back seat of Eric's BMW. The second the door closed, Eric let go of Tawny's hand, and put the car in motion.

There were two Tawny's in my head now, and I was trying to merge them into one. There was the slutty Tawny I had met at the charity event, watched as she was used and abused, and then eventually had sex with myself. And now there was a second Tawny, the one who was the happily married wife of a former colleague.

Tawny turned around and looked at me, her expression warm. "Perry, I can't thank you enough for helping Eric -- and me, of course -- tonight."

"You're welcome," I said. "I'm just happy you're okay, and that things actually went smoothly."

"Me too," she agreed, giving me a big grin.

"So, if you don't mind me asking..." How did I put this? I couldn't come up with good polite questions. I just went with what I was thinking. "What the hell is this all about?"

She giggled, and looked at Eric questioningly. His eyes never left the road as he said, "I told Perry I'd explain it all to him, and he deserves to hear it."

"Certainly," said Tawny. She paused as if getting the words in just the right order before answering. "My kink is being used by a bunch of guys for sex. Gang-bangs. Pretty much however they want to use me, and not just sex. I get off on the bondage and rough treatment as well."

She smiled, shrugged, and added, "But you've seen the kind of thing I'm talking about first-hand."

I had. Not the gang-bang part so much, the charity events tended more towards interesting sexy pain, maybe some humiliation, and while there was actual sex, it usually fell short of what I'd consider a true all-out gang-bang.

I nodded, and she continued, "I'll spare you all of the background, but suffice it to say that I decided the perfect way for me to get my kink satisfied was to 'sell' myself to groups of guys for their parties. Since they are paying me, they don't hesitate to do whatever they want, without asking permission, or caring how much I enjoy it."

I thought about how I'd seen her act at the charity events, and about our brief conversations there, then said, "So, they think they get to enjoy doing things to you, even though you don't like those things. They have no clue that being treated like that is what you enjoy, right?"

"Exactly," she beamed. "Treated like their sex toy, with no idea what they will do to me next, is exactly what I'm after."

"So, what about the money?"

She said, "It's not about the money, of course. All of it gets donated -- anonymously -- to various charities. For example, the money that Miki pays me actually goes right back to her charity."

She tilted her head. "We can probably simplify things by just having her keep the money, now that this particular cat is out of the bag."

Even at our first charity event, Tawny had as much as told me that she did this for fun, not the money. To be honest, I never really believed that. I hadn't been sure if she was lying to me, or lying to herself. Now it looked like she had been revealing the truth after all. Eric was high-up enough in the organization to be making some serious money, and I recalled that she had a job at a magazine. Or was it a newspaper? Regardless, it had sounded like she also made a decent living, although I have gathered that people in the newspaper business usually do it more for love of the job than the money.

"Uh, okay," I said, "but if I tell Miki that..." I let the question trail off.

Tawny assured me, "Oh, we don't expect you to keep this from Miki. We trust you, and we trust her."

I understood non-conventional relationships. Miki and I had an open relationship. Hell, she'd "given" me Tawny the one time I'd had sex with her. Actively arranging for your partner to have sex with someone else was about as open as it gets. But allowing your wife to do the things that Tawny did seemed unbelievably understanding.

"And Eric is okay with all this?" I tried not to sound as skeptical as I felt.

Tawny said, "Yes, he really is." She gave me a satisfied smile.

I thought about how long Eric had taken to retrieve her from that back bedroom, and the penny dropped. "Ah, okay. Eric, you aren't just accepting of Tawny's kink. It's your kink too isn't it?"

I'd never seen Eric turn red. Back when I was working with him, he had ice-water in his veins. Calm and collected, no matter how much shit was hitting the fan. When he was on the job, if he was happy, sad, pissed, surprised, or embarrassed, you'd never know it. But he was turning red now.

He said quietly, "Yeah. Seeing, or even just hearing about, all the things that happen to her at her parties is an incredible turn-on for me." His voice was calm and matter-of-fact, and the momentary flush was fading rapidly.

Tawny looked at him, and back at me. She smiled and said, "So, you see, our kinks interlock perfectly. I love being a sex toy for a bunch of strangers, and Eric loves it when I am."

She did not look at all embarrassed. I guess because of all that she'd done in front of me, it wasn't exactly a shocking revelation.

I said, "So all that time you were back there in the bedroom "rescuing" her..."

He gave a small nod of confirmation. "Yeah, I was watching her."

Okay, they were definitely made for each other. Well, it sounded like it made both of them happy, so who was I to judge? The charity I worked for wasn't exactly prudish, and neither was I.

We didn't talk much after that, I think all three of us were just thinking about the day's events. I'm sure that Eric and Tawny had a lot to discuss, and they didn't necessarily want to do it in front of me. They dropped me back at my condo, with a tight hug from Tawny, and a fist-bump from Eric. As they drove away, I wasted no time in calling Miki.

"Babe," I said. "Can I come over? I've got quite the story to tell you..."