Tawny and the Surprise Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He apparently loved the sensation of his dick forcing it's way into my tight opening, or maybe he just liked that it had made me scream; he began doing on purpose what he had initially done by mistake. He was holding his cock outside for longer and longer periods of time, before roughly thrusting back in. The friction on the head of his cock as he penetrated me over and over was too much for him, and it didn't take many thrusts like that before he came, pressing into me hard, and grunting loudly as he shot his cum into my ass.

To Derick, Stones said proudly, "You see how my man Lewis took to fucking her ass? He figured out quick how you fuck a slut like that."

"Fuck, that was great," said Lewis, beaming. He'd held his cock inside me until his orgasm was well over, and now he slid it out slowly. I felt my ass slowly shut now that his cock was out of it.

"I'm going to go wash up." He climbed off and headed for the bathroom.

"Hey, bitch, you ready for me again?" asked Julio.

I nodded yes, and he echoed, "Yeah, of course you are."

I figured there was a good chance he'd use my ass too, but was happy to feel his hard cock tease my pussy lips, and then plunge in. I moaned in pleasure as he began to fuck me again.

"How's her pussy feel the second time around?" asked Derick.

"Still good," he responded, "more slippery though, with all the cum you guys filled her with."

He fucked me slower this time, and not as hard. I could feel the warmth spreading from my loins to my belly as my excitement grew, but it was slow, since he wasn't doing me nearly as roughly as he had the first time. He lasted longer, but that didn't make up for his less-energetic performance, and again he came before getting me there. Damnit, you'd think that being fucked five times I could at least make it to an orgasm of my own.

I expected them to untie me, but Derick said, "Leave her tied up, I got one more thing in mind," and left the room. I lay there, my now very-tired legs pulling hard against my breasts. Lewis smiled at seeing how they the ropes dug in and tugged at my tits. While we waited for Derick, he twisted one of my nipples to add to my discomfort.

Sporting Event

After a minute, Derick returned. He was carrying an aluminum baseball bat, which he held up so that everyone -- especially me -- could see it.

Julio grinned, and yelled, "Batter up."

"Bat up her, you mean," said Derick with a huge grin, at both his cleverness, and at what they were about to do to me.

"Always wanted to see a girl get fucked with one of these," Derick said. I looked from him, to the bat, and back to him. I yelled, "No fucking way," into the gag. It was unintelligible, of course, but my meaning was clear. Just in case, I also shook my head from side to side.

"Hey, Derick, I'm not sure, but I don't think she wants it," mocked Stones.

"Well, that ain't really up to our little play toy," he said, "is it?"

No, I thought, no I guess it wasn't. That bat didn't really look that much bigger than other things I'd had in me, but those had all been at least a little bit pointed. No way to ease this in; it was all or nothing.

As if reading my mind, Lewis said, "Man, you really think you can get that into her pussy?"

"Sure," said Derick confidently. "I've seen plenty of pictures of girls taking stuff like this."

He motioned at my legs, and told Stones and Lewis to, "Get that cunt open a little wider".

I reflexively made the noises and gestures that my clients were all instructed to pay attention to, the ones that told them to stop whatever it was they were doing, or at least dial it back. None of these guys had received that briefing from Eric, of course. Nonetheless, me shaking my head and yelling was a pretty universal message.

A message they happily ignored, as the two of them each took grip on my knee and lower leg, and spread me even further than I already was. As they pulled my legs outwards, it also pulled them down a little, and the tension of the ropes tied around my breasts increased, making me moan into the gag.

Derick touched the wide end of the bat against my pussy lips. It felt cold and hard. He said, "Here it comes, bitch."

Since they had ignored my protestations, I thought about trying to clench up, in hopes that might dissuade them. But, if they were really determined to get that thing into me, that might not be too great of an idea.

Perversely, them not caring whether or not I wanted to get fucked with a baseball bat was delighting my twisted little libido. It was just the kind of "treat me like a fuck toy" attitude that I sought out via my parties, but taken up a level in this situation.

Derick tilted the bat sideways, working an edge between my lips and slightly into my pussy. He continued working it from side to side as he pushed it harder.

Despite my fears, a wave of excitement swept through me, and I felt my pussy yield and accept a little bit more of the bat into my delicate opening.

"Cunt needs to be wetter," observed Julio. He took the bottle of lube and poured some on my pussy, and some on the end of the bat. Derick nodded, and spun the bat around a little to distribute the lube over the whole end of it. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as he resumed pushing even harder than before. I could feel him slowly wedging it into me, making steady progress. It felt huge, and even though my pussy was nice and relaxed from all the fucking, and I was excited, I still wasn't sure I could really take it.

"Almost there," Derick said quietly, and it did feel like there was now just one edge not quite in yet. He maintained a steady pressure, and I could feel my pussy slowly stretch to accommodate the bat. Finally, I felt him smoothly slip the last edge in, and he stopped pressing as the first inch or so entered me.

"Damn," Julio said, sounding impressed. "You got it in."

"Told you it would fit," boasted Derick, giving the bat a small push for emphasis.

The other two guys let go of my legs, and moved around for a better view. Now that it was actually in, I felt kind of proud and slutty at the thought of how I must look with what was essentially a giant metal dildo protruding from my pussy.

"Wow," said Lewis.

Derick said, "Let's see how much she can take."

Oh crap, I was really hoping they'd just be happy it was in there at all.

He slowly pushed it deeper and deeper into my pussy, and the feeling of being full -- even over full -- was incredible. The pressure built, and I screamed into the gag, not sure I could take any more. Ignoring my protest, he kept pushing, only stopping when I screamed even louder a second time.

"Guess that's it, eh guys?" he said.

"So, you gonna fuck her with it or what?" said Stones hopefully.

Derick nodded, and growled, "Oh, yeah."

He slid it back, then pushed it in deep again. I moaned in what was mostly pleasure, and tossed my head from side to side as he began to shove it in and out, going as deep as he could each time.

To my amazement, I felt an orgasm starting to build. I know that many, maybe most, women can't orgasm without some direct clitoral stimulation, such as a vibrator. I'm on the other end of the curve, the one where a girl has no trouble coming from just being banged. Or, in this case, from having a baseball bat roughly slid in and out of my pussy.

I let my legs relax and rest against the pole, causing the ropes to pull hard on my tied-up tits. The added tension both hurt and felt sexy, which contributed to how fast my excitement was growing.

Stones noticed, and proclaimed, "Damn, guys, I think this bitch is really getting off on being fucked with this bat."

He was right. I felt my orgasm getting close, the humiliation of being made to come by a guy fucking me with a baseball bat turning me on more, in the kind of sexy feedback loop I love. Oh, god, I thought, here it comes. These guys are going to see me orgasm on a baseball bat!

I was twitching and moaning, and Derick could tell I was close. He started fucking the bat into me even faster, and crowed, "Yeah, cum for us you little whore. Show us how much you love this bat shoved up your cunt."

That did it for me, and I screamed and thrashed as a massive orgasm started at my pussy and ripped like electricity up and down my body. As I spasmed, my legs tried to straighten out, pulling on my breasts so hard I thought the ropes might actually slip off of them. The surge of pain in my tits just fed and prolonged my orgasm, and when it finally ended I was spent. I didn't even have the energy to open my eyes, and I lay there enjoying the feel of that bat still ensconced in my throbbing pussy.

The guys actually took pity on me. While Derick gently slid the bat out of my pussy, I felt the pull on my tits subside as the guys held the pole pulled back, supporting my legs and letting the ropes go slack.

"Damn, puta, that was one hell of a show," congratulated Julio, idly running his finger up and down my pussy lips.

I lay there, feeling incredibly drowsy while they untied my breasts, then rolled me over on my side to unhook my cuffs. They even finally took out my ball gag! No one touched me, or said anything to me, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. How long they let me lay there like that, I don't know, but it couldn't have been long. I was startled awake by a hard slap on my butt, and Derick barking, "Okay, nap time's over. Let's go bitch."

Discovery

I was backing out of my driveway, heading for the bachelor party, when my cell rang, the caller-ID showing it was my contact from the party. I picked up and said hello.

After a second, he said, "Hey, this is John," and then he didn't say anything else.

After a long pause, I finally asked, "Are you at the party?"

He took another moment before muttering, "Umm, yeah, well, uh, yeah."

I said, "Okay, great."

I hit the button to re-open the garage door that had just finished closing; I didn't need to crash the party if he was finally there.

"But, yeah, umm, she's not here," he said hesitantly.

This time, I didn't even try to keep my voice calm. "What the fuck do you mean, she's not there?" It came out as a cold snarl.

He sounded rattled as he replied, "The... the guys all say that no present was delivered tonight. They had no idea what I was talking about."

The analytic part of my mind ran through the scenarios, while I kept the non-analytic part at bay. Freaking out wouldn't help here.

He was lying.

They were lying to him.

He was making the incredibly bad decision to joke with me.

He went on, talking more rapidly now, "The groom said he'd been having packages and presents fail to arrive all week. Something going on with renaming the street to honor some famous ballplayer that's from around here, and whether it was East or West, and that the GPS map stuff is screwed up."

Okay, a fourth scenario -- she had honestly never been there. I closed my eyes and thought for a second, my hands clenching the steering wheel.

I barked at him, "Describe Bob's house."

"Uh, it's a two-story, got those big greek-looking columns on the front porch --"

"-- Okay, that's enough," I said.

Shit, shit, shit. That was not the house where I'd delivered her. He might lie about her being there, but I didn't think he'd have been ready to lie that smoothly about the house, especially when answering a question he wasn't expecting. I'd asked him the question aggressively on purpose. It's harder for most people to lie convincingly under pressure.

Barely hearing what I was saying, I told him I was sorry for the mixup, and to have a good party, and I hung up. I'd worry about the upset client later.

In a moment of clarity, it all made sense. The less-fancy-than-expected house, the living room not looking like it was the start of a bachelor party. Those guys were scamming the delivery people, and taking the packages meant for Bob. Of course that guy had been ready to say he was Bob Jones -- he'd been doing it for a while, so that lie would be very smooth. Son of a bitch.

Obviously, those guys had kept her. Young, dumb, and full of cum, they open a box and find a hot, naked, tied up girl, who was clearly a hooker sent to a bachelor party. Of course they kept her.

I thought hard for a minute. Would they actually hurt her? Not likely, I decided. Even if it was the wrong address, they had to be aware of the fact that people knew where she was, and would be back for her eventually. But for sure, they would fuck her. That's what she was there for, right? Yeah, they would, and that's why she hadn't been able to call. They were taking advantage of their windfall.

For a split-second, I almost laughed. This was just the kind of scenario that Tawny fantasized about. She was probably having a great time.

But still, they had kept her. Maybe they weren't as smart as I was giving them credit for. I had to assume that they might be worse people than I hoped they were.

By this point I was back in the house, car left in the driveway. I think I'd closed the door. I hurried to my laptop; I hated having to waste the time, but intel is important.

I looked up who owned the house at that address -- making sure it was the correct goddamn address -- and then ran a fast, basic background check on a Derick Corley. He was employed as a rigger by one of the marina's on the bay. Some traffic tickets, and one misdemeanor for petty theft. Okay, so probably not a true bad guy. That was reassuring. However, there had been at least three more guys there, and I had no information on their names, so no insight into their characters. Not to mention, no idea how many more people might have been planning to show up, or that might have been invited to "share the wealth".

There comes a time for a person to maintain their pride, and show that they can take care of their loved ones by themself. This was my chance to be the action-hero who single-handedly saves the damsel in distress.

However, since I'm not a macho idiot, I picked up my cell and made a call. Tawny's safety was at risk, and I had no idea what the situation was, so I wasn't taking any chances. Strength in numbers was always good, and having someone to watch your back can be the difference between a mission that succeeds, and a mission that fails badly.

After a few rings, my call went to voicemail. I wasn't surprised. Cursing, I texted two words to the same number: "Code Zulu".

Thirty seconds later, I received a FaceTime call. I answered it to see Perry Woodhall, looking annoyed and concerned at the same time. Perry had worked at the security company with me before he'd resigned. From both direct experience and from reviewing field reports, I knew the kinds of hairy situations he'd been in, and how he'd handled them.

Another big factor was that he knew Tawny. In the biblical sense. She'd entertained at several of Miki's charity events, which he was now running security for. I hoped that would that make him more inclined to help her, since I knew him to be the kind of guy who'd feel at least something for a girl he'd had sex with.

Last, and actually least, I hoped that involving someone already aware of her "hobby" might just allow us to keep this discrete. Something that would not be the case if I called in the cops. I had, of course, considered that. Our certain embarrassment was a concern, but it wasn't why I immediately ruled out involving the authorities. Time was of the essence, and any response by the cops that came quickly wouldn't be a trained extraction team, it would be patrol officers. No offense to the thin blue line, but this wasn't the kind of situation beat cops were trained for. Perry and I were.

"Eric," he said, nodding. "Why the 'needs extraction' code? You know I'm not with the company anymore." Something between a smile and a grimace crossed his face, and he added, "I'm not particularly concerned about their problems these days".

I said, "I'll give you all the details you want when I see you. That girl, Tawny, from your charity events?"

He looked surprised, and for a second I could see the cognitive dissonance on his face as he processed a former co-worker contacting him about a security situation, but referencing a party girl he'd met in his new gig. But in our line of work, sometimes you just have to roll with new info, you don't have time to waste while you process it completely. "Go on," he said.

"She's my wife."

His eyes widened, and he started to open his mouth to say something, but then closed it. He opened it again, and apparently decided that he still had no idea what to say, because he closed it again, looked at me intently, and just nodded.

"As I said, I'll explain. Right now, though, she's at risk and I need someone to back me up while I extract her. I know it's a big ask."

I watched as he considered what I'd said. As I had hoped, he only took a couple seconds before replying, "I'm in. Where do I meet you, and what gear do I need?"

No "why should I help", no "what resistance can we expect", just all-in. I knew he was a solid guy, but I will admit I was still a little surprised that he didn't demand more explanation before committing to help. My curiosity as to why he'd been 'invited' to resign only increased.

I answered him, "Text me your location and I'll pick you up. I'm hoping for the best, but prepare for the worst. My estimate is four hostiles minimum, could be more."

I continued, "Probably unarmed, but weapons possible."

I didn't really need to add the part about weapons, I knew he'd always assume people were armed, but I wanted him to know these weren't mercs with automatic weapons or anything like that. At least I hoped they weren't.

"Roger," he said, "I'll be ready when you get here."

New Arrivals

Derick led me out of the bedroom. He looked me up and down, frowned at the dried cum on various parts of my body, and suggested I clean up a little in the bathroom. I did, and when I came back out, Lewis was waiting for me. He walked me into the kitchen, where the guys were sitting around the table, eating leftover pizza. Even though they'd seen them, played with them, and tied them up, they still stared at my tits. It's kind of reassuring to me that guys are always so predictable.

Finally being un-gagged, I was able to say, "So, you guys know I wasn't meant for you, right? I need to call my associate and have him pick me up."

I tried to sound like the jaded sex-worker they assumed I was. I did my best to make it sound like them keeping me, and fucking me, was just one of those annoying things that happens in a hooker's world, and not something that would result in me calling the cops.

"Not yet, slut," said Stones.

"Hey, guys, I'll admit I went along with things, but I think you had your fun. No offense, but I don't think any of you are getting it up again for a while."

Derick shrugged and said, "Just because we're done, doesn't mean you're done."

Stones, sounding very pleased with himself, said, "Yeah, I had a great idea. Why not share you with some of our friends?"

They then went around the table, taking turns telling me their agenda for the rest of the night.

Lewis started, saying, "Uh, I called a couple guys I owe a few bucks to."

Oh, wow, I thought. Now I'm just being used to pay off a debt. That was degrading and sexy at the same time, and I was more excited by it than I probably should have been.

Derick said, "Guys from my baseball team. I already called, and a bunch of them are on the way."

"I'm going to call a few guys I play poker with," said Stones happily.

"A few guys you give your money to, you mean," Derick laughed, kidding him.