Tawny and the Surprise Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers

"And I've got a few of my employees coming," said Julio. "They've been working overtime on our new video game, and I figure some pussy makes a great reward for their hard work."

Okay, that's like ten more guys at least that they were inviting to fuck me. If they were even half as creative as these guys had been in finding things to do with me, I was in for a long night. And where the hell was Eric? Surely, I thought, he'll show up before I had even more guys fuck me. I started to get mad at him, but quickly realized that since I hadn't tried to shut this down when I had the chance, I really didn't have any right to be angry with him. Hell, I was fervently hoping he wasn't going to be too mad at me.

"What if I said no?" I asked, just out of curiosity.

All I got in response was untroubled grins. I hadn't really been expecting anything else. These guys already knew how slutty I was, and they were sure I was a whore, so they figured I was still theirs for the night. Yes, having guys treat me like that turned me on. But I was still ready for Eric to show up. I least, I think I was. I realized my pussy felt warm. Maybe it would be okay if he didn't get here quite yet...

The doorbell rang, interrupting the fantasy that was starting to play out in my head.

Lewis took me by the arm and led me into the living room. Instead of it being Eric, it was apparently the guys he had called. Both of them looked even sketchier than the original four guys. One was a white guy with an average build, and a wide face, who looked to be in his early forties. The other was a slim Asian guy, attractive in that bad-boy way I've always had an embarrassing weakness for. He looked to be at least a decade younger than his partner.

"Here she is, guys," Lewis said, sounding like he'd invented me, and maybe women in general.

They looked me up and down, and I felt a little shiver of excitement at the way they seemed to be appraising me, deciding just what dollar value to place on the naked girl that Lewis was offering up against his debts. The Asian guy couldn't seem to take his eyes away from my tits.

The white guy sounded a little surprised as he said to Lewis, "Okay, when you called, I expected some skanky bitch. But she's fuckin' hot." He narrowed his eyes. "Still, for what you owe us, she better do some shit."

The Asian guy gave Lewis a cold look, and nodded in silent agreement.

Lewis spread his hands and said ingratiatingly, "Oh, yeah, Russell, she's a complete fucking whore. You can do whatever the fuck you want to her."

Russell looked at the other guys for confirmation of that statement, apparently sharing my assessment that Lewis was kind of an untrustworthy weasel.

They nodded in agreement, although Derick threw in, "Well, not anything, but damn near."

Russell shrugged at that, and made an "Okay, I guess so" face. I got the impression he'd comply with Derick's qualification, but only grudgingly, which excited me just a little more than I already was at being whored out like this.

They picked me up, being none too careful about what part of my anatomy they grabbed to do so. Derick led the new arrivals as they carried me down the hall, and back into the bedroom where the other guys had fucked me earlier.

Being so casually manhandled like that was a thrill that never got old. I loved it when guys made it clear that to them, I was nothing more than a toy to be taken to the playroom and played with.

Extraction

We drove past the house to get a look at the situation. I noticed more cars around the house than had been here when I'd delivered her earlier.

"More cars," I said to Perry. "Maybe three."

He nodded, and said, "So more than the four guys you saw initially."

"At least three."

That didn't change our plan, but it sure as hell supported my decision to get him involved.

Two people were more than just twice as effective than one. Sure, some of it was about evening-up the forces if it came to a fight of any sort, but there was a bigger leap from one lone person to a team of two than just that balancing. Two people could have each other's backs in a physical confrontation, the classic back-to-back brawling scenario. Despite what you see in the movies, in a melee it was almost impossible for one person to see and react to opponents behind them, no matter how good their training and skill. With two people, your team didn't have that potentially fatal blindspot. Two people could also do what we planned to do, which was have someone come in from behind our targets while one of us -- me in this case -- came in the front.

It was actually pretty parallel to one of the reasons Tawny liked group sex. Some things a single guy or a single girl just can't do.

It also didn't hurt that Perry was a big guy. Sometimes a show of force helped make it unnecessary to use that force.

We parked on the street a couple houses down, and Perry and I both checked our sidearms.

"No guns unless absolutely necessary," I said. With Tawny somewhere in there, I sure as hell wasn't after a firefight.

Perry knew the plan of course, but instead of looking offended at the needless reminder, he just nodded. He knew I was just repeating things due to being nervous.

He got out and headed towards the back of the house, while I stayed in the car. I tried to push the thoughts of what they might be doing with her to the back of my mind. I had to keep trying to tell myself this was just another op, and to focus. It wasn't easy. There was always some amount of personal concern about the client, the knowledge that their well-being depended on your actions, and of course the fear that you might actually fail them. But this was my wife, and those thoughts threatened to overcome the level of professional detachment these situations called for. I did some breathing techniques and waited to hear from Perry.

After what seemed like an hour but was actually just a couple of minutes, his "Set" came over the radio.

"Moving," I responded.

I opened my mic so he could hear how things went at the door, and got out of the car. I knew that all these precautions and concerns were probably unnecessary. The most likely outcome was that these guys would feel bad about taking advantage of the mistake, apologize and we'd all be on our way. Tawny and I would have a great, funny, dinner-party story that we couldn't tell at any dinner parties, and they would have a story that none of their friends would believe. But I wasn't taking any chances. The fact that they hadn't immediately let her call me wasn't promising. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

"At the door," I said for Perry's benefit. I rolled my shoulders in an attempt to loosen some of the tension I felt, and then I knocked.

It took longer this time for someone to answer, but not much. The door opened wide, and the guy who'd said he was Bob Jones the first time I was here stood there. He looked at me in surprise. From the way he'd opened the door, I gathered he was expecting someone, and I wasn't them. I hadn't had time to dig up a photo of the Derick that owned this house, but this had to be him.

"Yeah?" he said. He looked and sounded annoyed, but that changed to looking a little afraid when it dawned on him that I was the delivery guy from earlier.

I took a couple steps forward, as if he wasn't there, and he reflexively stepped back to avoid a collision. I closed the door behind me as I scanned the room. There were four more guys sitting in the living room, one of them the big Hispanic-looking guy from earlier. One of them looked startled, and little afraid, the big guy just looked at me with no expression, and the other two glanced suspiciously at Derick, then looked back at me. Not afraid, but wary. I didn't remember seeing either of them when I had delivered Tawny. Maybe they were out of the room at that point, or they had arrived later.

In my earpiece, Perry said, "I'm in. Cleared the kitchen, sweeping one Tango your way."

A few seconds later, a fifth guy walked in from one of the hallways, looking worried, followed by Perry, who was no doubt the reason for his worry.

The Hispanic guy saw Perry, and stood up. Derick said, "Hey, be cool, Julio."

"Yeah, be cool, Julio," Perry echoed calmly, and maybe a little mockingly. They exchanged hard stares.

Julio didn't strike me as just some posturing wanna-be tough guy, and I watched the gears turn as he assessed Perry and I. But mainly Perry. I didn't take any offense at that; Perry was an imposing figure. After a few moments, he nodded to himself, and sat back down. It was a smart move. Julio might be street tough, but so was Perry. And just being tough is no match for being tough plus well-trained.

One of the guys I didn't remember seeing the first time I'd been here looked at the dude that Perry had brought in, and said to him menacingly, "Lewis, if you got us into any shit here..."

"Enough," I said calmly. "Your job is to listen, not talk. You guys sit there quietly, and there won't be any shit."

"Now, a package was delivered here earlier. I know, because I delivered it." A couple more of the guys looked at me with sudden recognition.

"So don't give me any 'what package' bullshit. As you know, there was a girl inside. Where is she?"

"Um, she's in the back," the worried-looking guy said hesitantly, pointing down the hallway that I'd been keeping one eye on since I came into the room.

"But she might be kinda busy," snickered one of them, a scruffy-looking guy in Rolling Stones T-shirt.

"Hey, we didn't hurt her," said the worrier, sounding worried, of course.

"No, we had fun, she had fun," chortled Rolling Stones. Not a care in the world. I decided he was too dumb to be worried.

I looked at Perry questioningly, and he gave me small nod, which meant he had no concerns about his ability to handle the chuckleheads in the living room. Having already encountered more guys than I'd known for sure were here, plus an unknown additional number back there with Tawny, I was very glad Perry had joined me.

I went down the hall, and came to a closed door. Through it, I could hear muffled noises, and I was relieved that they were just the kind I expected to hear -- a girl being nosily fucked.

Tableau

I opened the door quietly, and stepped in, then stopped, frozen in appreciation of the tableau before me.

Tawny was in the middle of the bed, on her back. Her arms were above her head, cuffed together, with a rope tying them to the headboard. Her legs were held up, and wide apart, by a short white guy on her left, and a short Hispanic guy on her right.

I saw that at some point during the party they had decorated her using a permanent marker. Well, hopefully not permanent. I couldn't read it at this distance, but there were words, and some arrows, on her legs, stomach, forehead, and maybe her boobs.

A stocky bald guy, with what looked like crude prison tattoos on his back and arms, was between her legs, taking advantage of her wide-open pussy. He'd pull his cock out, pause, and then drive it back into her, fast and hard, grunting each time he slammed against her. Her body shook with each brutish thrust, and her gasps were in sync with his guttural noises. When he pulled back, I could see the large wet spot she was laying in, a mixture of her juices and their cum.

Kneeling on the bed next to her was a lean Asian guy, happily playing with her tits. There was something clipped onto each nipple, but I couldn't quite tell what.

Tawny's mouth was open, with her tongue sticking straight out. A tall, thin, Black guy was straddling her head and was slowly jacking his cock while rubbing his balls on her protruding tongue. He dangled them side to side against her tongue for a bit, then rocked backwards, trailing them over her nose, eyes, and onto her forehead, then back down to her waiting tongue. He held them there while she moved her tongue left and right, licking them with enthusiasm.

A sixth guy was standing just next to the door, watching his friends enjoy my wife. He had glanced at me when I came in, but just briefly, not wanting to take his eyes off the scene in front of him. I knew how he felt.

After a few seconds, he spoke to me, but his eyes never left the scene on the bed. "You next? Big Mike's about to bust a nut in her, then I think all of us are done. Oh, and I guess Tyrone's still got to finish." He gestured at the guy dragging his balls over her face.

I didn't answer his question, but that didn't seem to bother him, as he was pretty focused on watching his friends fucking Tawny.

I knew I shouldn't, but I stood there and joined him in watching my wife being gang-banged. Perry could handle the other guys without me for a few minutes, and getting to see her like this was a pleasure I just couldn't resist indulging. As much as Tawny enjoyed being used and abused, I enjoyed seeing it happen.

I opened my mic, and said quietly to Perry, "Give me a few minutes." I added, "Green," so he'd know it wasn't any sort of problem. I'm sure he'd wonder what was going on, but I'd explain later. If he asked.

I looked closer at Tawny, and saw that what was on her nipples were binder clips -- the black ones with the little folding silver handles. I had considered those as nipple clamps at one point, but when I bought some, and felt just how crazy tight they were, I instantly dropped the idea. Obviously these guys hadn't cared. Yes, that turned me on. It's weird, I know, but things I can't bring myself to do to her nonetheless get me excited when I see or hear about other guys doing them to her.

The guy playing with her tits would press the palm of his hand down onto one of the clips every now and then, pushing it down hard into her breast with little circular motions. She'd moan and whimper loudly, and stop licking Tyrone's balls as she reflexively thrashed around in a fruitless attempt to relieve the pain he was causing. He'd keep it up for a little while, then he'd take his hand away. Tyrone knew the game, and would wait for her to stick her tongue out again, then he'd skim his balls back down her face to her mouth and she'd resume licking them. After Tyrone had time to give his dangling balls another couple passes up and down her face, the Asian dude would move his hand to her other tit, and they would do the whole cycle again.

After another minute or two passed, the guy who was watching said, "Bitch is something, ain't she?"

I agreed, "Sure is." Thinking that this guy was getting only the smallest glimpse of the things that make Tawny so utterly sensational.

He continued, "You'll see when you fuck her, but just so you know, her cunt's pretty sloppy by now, and it sure ain't going to be less sloppy by the time Mike gets done with her."

Chuckling, he added, "Cunt's gonna be nice and stretched, too. Big Mike's hung like a goddamn horse."

I just nodded, since that was pretty obvious to all of us watching as he hammered away at my wife's pussy.

"That ass is nice and tight, though. Or at least it still was when I fucked it." He managed to sound both apologetic and boastful at the same time.

As my eyes adjusted to the subdued lighting in the bedroom, I was able to see that what was written on her left thigh was the word "Cum", and on her right thigh the word "Dump". Arrows were drawn from these up her legs and pointing at her pussy. Clever.

The big guy was fucking her like he was getting really close, although he'd actually kind of looked that way the whole time I'd been in the room. I decided to give him another minute, even though what I wanted to do was push him aside and fuck her myself. Seeing her like this had given me an almost painful hard-on.

The Asian guy playing with her tits decided it was time for a new game. He hooked both his forefingers through the folded-back handles on each of the binder clips and used them to pull her breasts up by her nipples. She screamed, and Tyrone dropped his balls into the round 'O' of her mouth, slightly muffling her scream.

The guy mistreating her tits let go of the binder clips, and Tyrone lifted his balls away from her mouth as Tawny caught her breath.

"I'm getting close, man," he said to his buddy. I noticed that his slow wanking had definitely sped up.

The guy nodded, hooked the binder clips, and pulled her tits up by them again, going even further than he had the first time. He didn't stop until he had them stretched into almost perfect cones. Tawny threw her head back, and whimpered, her mouth wide open.

Tyrone gave a few more aggressive jerks of the hand he had tightly wrapped around his dick, and then, with it only an inch from her mouth, he came. Her eyes were closed, so the first stream of cum that shot between her open lips took her by surprise, and she coughed and gagged for a second. He moved his cock forward, and she reflexively closed her lips around the head of it, sucking greedily as he finished feeding her his cum.

Eyes closed in obvious pleasure, he rasped, "Yeah, bitch, suck that dick dry."

A casual observer would probably think that between her being tied down, and the sadistic way the guys were treating her, that the pleasure was all theirs. That at best, she was a reluctant participant, and that at worst, she was an unwilling victim.

But I knew my wife. Even after having been fucked by, at a minimum, twelve guys, I knew she was enjoying the pounding she was currently getting from Big Mike. And the way she had drained Tyrone's cock just now was the opposite of passively or reluctantly being used, it was pure licentiousness on her part.

He pulled out, and Tawny looked up at the other guy, who was staring at her expectantly. He had kept her tits pulled painfully towards the ceiling the entire time. I watched her swallow, then open her mouth and stick her tongue out, showing him that she had indeed gulped down every bit of his friend's deposit. He nodded, and pulled his fingers out of the binder clip handles, letting her stretched-out breasts drop back down, like a reward for being so utterly slutty.

Maybe her pussy had tightened up from the pain in her boobs, maybe it was him seeing them pulled like that, maybe it was watching the guy come in her mouth. Maybe it was finally just time. Whatever the reason, the guy fucking her pussy howled like a wolf and held himself pressed hard against her as he came. After a few seconds, he pulled out, and I watched a stream of cum run out of her open pussy and down towards her ass. Then, he shoved his still-hard cock back into her, and I could see his hips move as he wiggled it around inside her. Keeping his cock deeply buried, he grunted as he gave little pushes of his groin against hers to go along with his side-to-side movements.

No telling how long his "after-play" might go, and I'd probably left Perry alone out there too long already, I thought.

"Okay," I yelled. "Listen up. Time to get out of, and off of, the girl."

The ones who were on the bed looked at me, startled, as did the guy who'd been giving me the play-by-play. I saw them go from indignant to worried, as one-by-one they noticed that I was serious, the only one in the room still fully dressed, and obviously not there for my turn with the girl on the bed. I could be a cop, I could be her angry pimp. They scrambled off the bed, and stood well clear of it.

They stared at me, all of them looking much less happy about being naked now that they were no longer in the middle of a gang-bang.

"You gentlemen just stand there, and we won't have a problem," I said.

Guys really really don't like the idea of getting in a fight with our junk hanging out, so just the fact that I was dressed, and they weren't, made it more likely they'd comply. They nodded, and tried not to make eye contact with me. Or each other.

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers