No Hands

Story Info
Husband paddles wife, allows her to masturbate with no hands.
1.8k words
4.42
26.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a consensual D/s domestic discipline dynamic between a husand and wife. This story features punishment spanking and contains sexual content. The honorific used is 'Sir'*

He told to come downstairs when I was ready to be punished. It wasn't like him to let me choose when to receive a punishment. But it ended up being a huge mindfuck. I sat upstairs, paralyzed from simultaneously wanting to get it over with and avoiding it.

Two hours later, I finally dragged myself downstairs. I snuggled up to him on the couch, hoping he forgot. Then I noticed our new paddle beside him. Fuck.

But he didn't seem interested in the paddle. Instead, he pulled his shorts off, revealing his rock hard erection. "Suck," he commanded.

I don't hesitate. I've been insanely horny all day but not allowed to even touch myself. 'No orgasms when you have a punishment pending.'

I ended up confessing some seriously self-destructive fantasies earlier in the day when I was at peak desperation - including my Chasity belt fantasy, which he took the liberty of ordering for me.

I took him into my mouth and I gave him all of my tricks. The C-grip, ball sucking, deep throating, tongue flicking, and suction so hard that I thought my cheeks were permanently going to cave. I could feel him getting close.

But I haven't been punished yet. I stopped sucking.

"Can I get on?" I asked, keeping a steady rhythm on his dick with my hands. Aching for him.

"No."

"I'll take my punishment now if that means I can ride you after," I bargained.

"Not how this works," he said, forcing my mouth back on his dick. He was going to cum without me. Without even letting me touch myself. I was devastated, but incredibly turned on by it. I wanted him to cum so badly. Maybe even more than I wanted myself to.

It didn't take long, he fisted my hair and pushed my face into his balls, taking his dick into his own grip to finish it off with a few quick strokes while I sucked on him. Then he swiftly repositioned my mouth back on his dick, pushing himself into my throat. A primal groan escaped him.

He caught his breath for a moment, stroking my hair while I continued to lick the tip, cleaning up any drops that escaped.

"Bend over the ottoman. Pants down."

I reluctantly obeyed. Hoping I made my punishment easier with my dick sucking performance. I waited on the ottoman. He stayed on the couch, watching TV. Making me wait with my ass on display. I kept my panties on. He didn't say panties down.

After a few minutes, he stood up and picked up the paddle off the couch, walking behind me. His fingers slipped into the band of my underwear, sliding them down. It was worth a shot.

The cold, textured wood tapped against my bare ass. No warm-up. This was going to hurt.

"Why are you being punished?"

"Because I didn't do what I said I was going to do today, and I didn't come to class like you asked me to."

"Stay still. This paddle could really hurt you if you break position mid-swat. We'll be starting over every time you move or flinch."

Whack.

He started softer than I was expecting and I was thankful. I was able to stay in position.

Whack.

The next swat was harder and I squirmed, trying not to flinch.

Whack.

Okay, now it was getting really uncomfortable. I turned my head to see him raising the paddle even higher and I instinctively flinched.

He stopped, face hardening. "Keep your eyes forward," he boomed. "Guess we're starting over now."

Another three swats. All the same intensity as the last one. I had no clue how many he was planning to give me.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

He continued to land the swats right above my thighs, on my sit spots. I could already feel the bruising.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

The swats got harder and I had every muscle in my body tensed trying to stay still. I was already at nine, plus the three before we started over. I couldn't afford to start over again.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

I buried my face into a blanket, biting down on the fabric and sobbing into it.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

"Please, I'm sorry." The begging commenced. I both hated and loved breaking. The humiliation from crying and begging for him to stop made me want to crawl into a hole. But it also made me feel free.

Whack. Whack. WHACK.

The last one almost made me break position.

"I'm sorry!!!"

He lined up the next swat, patting my butt with the paddle.

"I'm going to make sure of it," he growled.

WHACK.

It took the breath out of me. I couldn't even scream. After a few moments, I let out a defeated sob. That had to be it. But I felt the wood on my ass again.

"No, please... I'm sorry. Please. I can't take anymore."

WHACK.

I willed myself to stay still and take his punishment. He was very serious about me breaking position with this paddle as it did have the potential to seriously injure me. I didn't want to break his trust. I wanted him to know he could count on me to take even the hardest punishments. I stayed still.

"This is your last swat. You can break position at the end."

"Thank you, Sir," I sniffled and braced myself for impact.

WHACK.

The hardest hit yet. I broke immediately, reaching back to feel the hot, swollen skin on my ass.

He guided me up off the ottoman and onto his lap, holding me and telling me it was okay. I did good. It was over.

After I calmed down, I realized how wet I was. And how horny I still was. I wasn't allowed to cum while I had a punishment pending, and I usually wasn't allowed to after a punishment, either. But maybe...

"Am I allowed to cum now?" I asked.

He smirked at me. I could feel the 'No' about to spill from his lips. But, to my surprise, he said "Yes."

My face lit up and I leaned in to kiss him.

"But I'm not going to help you. You can use your toys, but you can't use your hands. Not even to hold anything."

And there it was. I knew it was too good to be true.

"But... how..."

"I'm sure you can figure it out." He smiled and landed a kiss on my forehead.

"Can I use your hands or your dick?"

"You can't use me at all."

I pouted, audibly huffing. He gave me the look and I fixed my attitude immediately in fear he would take back the privilege he gave me.

"Thank you, Sir."

An amused grin spread across his face. "You're welcome, babygirl. You have 30 minutes until bedtime. You can play in the bedroom while I supervise."

Upstairs, I assessed my options. The only dildos I had that suctioned onto a surface were large and not my favorite for penetration. The only vibrating toys I had were a wevibe and a clit sucker. The wevibe might work if I wore really tight leggings with it on. I was also confident I could get the clit sucker to stay on if I squeezed my thighs around it.

He laid on the bed next to me, watching me as I made my tortured decision. Finally, I selected the clit sucker. I picked it up and he slapped my hand.

"No hands," he scolded.

"But how will I turn it on?"

He shrugged. Amused.

And how was I going to get this on my clit?? My brow furrowed in frustration, but I wasn't going to give up.

I took off my panties and stared at it. I used my big toe to press the button to turn on the suction to the highest setting. Then, I bent over and picked it up with my mouth. I laid down on the bed next to him, lifting my hips up and dropping the toy on my stomach. I wiggled around until it sat between my legs and I used my thighs and insides of my wrists to position it over my clit. It took a couple of minutes, but finally it was where I needed it to be. I held it in place with my thighs and sat back to relax, letting myself sink into the pleasure.

"I'm impressed," he said. "You must really want to cum."

"Mmmhmm," I nodded and bit my lip. I was already close. And I still had 15 minutes to spare. I was disappointed that I couldn't be filled by him. Orgasms were always so much better with him inside me. But I'll take what I can get.

I thought about my punishment earlier, the way he kept hitting me even after I begged him to stop. The pain I felt. The control he had over me. His dick in my mouth, the feeling of his cum dripping down the back of my throat.

And with that thought, I came hard. I twitched under the toy, trying to ride the climax as long as I could.

"Good girl," he whispered. I felt his hands on my tits, squeezing my nipples harshly between his fingers.

At this point I'd normally take off the clit sucker and use gentle circles with my fingers on my clit to coax out another, softer orgasm. But I wasn't allowed to use my hands and I was afraid to try and reposition the clit sucker in case it fell off, so I suffered through the intense post-orgasm clit torture in an attempt to pull out a second orgasm.

But after a few moments, it was too much. I needed to switch the settings to something lighter and there was no easy way to do that, so I let the toy fall off of me and I sank into the comforter next to him. Catching my breath as he ran his fingers through my hair and praised me.

Then, I remembered that earlier in the day, in a horny fog, I confessed my curiosity about Chasity belts to him. And he actually ordered one.

Now, in my post orgasm clarity, I realized how fucking stupid that was.

---

Thank you for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed this story. I'm welcoming feedback and requests.

As a reminder, this dynamic is consensual and negotiated. If you are new to BDSM, regardless of your role (Dom, sub, switch, etc.), please make sure you practice SSC and RACK.

Safe, Sane, Consensual

Risk-Aware Consensual Kink

MY INBOX IS OPEN FOR ANYONE EXPERIENCING ABUSE OR UNSURE IF THEY ARE BEING ABUSED IN THEIR DYNAMIC. I will listen to you without judgement and will not offer advice unless you ask for it.