Taxi and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he murmured, which made her smile.

She got onto her feet and kissed him, opened his mouth and dropped a bead of spit onto his tongue which she then sucked off, hands working his cock all the while. If he could use spit, so could she. She was his equal; his better, right?

His paused briefly to turn away and find a condom in his discarded pants, tearing it open with horrible slowness and pushing in onto his cock with equal lack of speed.

Rebecca watched as he was fully sheathed. She knew what to say.

"Darren?" She looked into his eyes. "Fuck me hard, baby."

She could see his skin actually pale with horniness at these words, and this time she made sure they were on the couch. He eased himself onto her and then, with a small pause to get a decent position, slid into her cunt. Sometimes this took a while, before she was fully wet, but today there was no pause. She was soaked and he knew it; he fucking knew it.

They found a rhythm between themselves quickly, slowed down a bit from what they'd just reached but easy, nice, with pause to kiss properly as he sweat rolled off his forehead onto her skin and her hands found his back, nails digging in slightly to leave urgent half moons.

He pushed deeper and harder now and her nails responded in kind, which made his cock thicker still.

She was worried he couldn't last, as he moaned and groaned with obvious pleasure at every ribbed thrust. He paused only to arch her knees up and legs apart wide so he could fill her deeper still, and then he resumed, kissing her again as he went deep and smothered her shrieks with his mouth.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!" screamed Rebecca straight into his ear, and his hands wrapped around her shoulders so he could ease deeper again.

"You feel so fucking good around my cock, baby," said Darren. "I fucking love how good you taste and feel to me."

"More..."

"Your cunt is so tight and tastes so fucking good. Be my little dirty girl and fucking moan for me." She groaned; she couldn't help it. It was like a power over her now. "Fuck Becca, fuck fuck fuck. Your kisses and cunt and mouth. Fuck!"

"Unf, fuck yes Darren. Fuck me harder, baby."

"You fucking love it?"

"I fucking love it, Darren. I love your cock. I'm so fucking dirty for you. I'm your wet dirty girl, baby."

"I'm your fucking sex toy. I'm your slutty plaything, Becca."

"Fuck! Please!"

She closed her eyes at the pressure and felt her cunt grow wetter still. Her mind raced back to his cock lodged in her mouth earlier, and she gave into the pleasure of helplessness, squirming with delight at the feeling of choking and fucking and the smell of cum and cunt and sweat.

Rebecca took a deep breath, then grabbed his hand and sucked the fingers, deep and full throated.

He pulled out and held one of her legs over his shoulder, the other flat on the sofa, and pushed deep into her cunt again, easing in with practised relaxation now. He held her leg with one hand, and let the other run rings around her clit as he slowly fucked her. Slow and precise and brilliant.

Rebecca felt her eyes roll back and her cunt tighten then pulse all over his cock as she moaned aloud what was meant to be his name but just became a long, deep and dark groan.

He stopped again, slowing, not wanting to finish though he was so close and the condom was coated in precum at the tip now. She wanted to rip it off and taste it, but the pause between fucking would be too long for her to take.

She led him this time, back onto the floor, and took control. She pushed him hard so his head thunked on the ground and sat atop of him, nails hard in his chest. Her fingers tweaked his nipples and she leant down and bit his bottom lip then kissed his neck, sucking and biting and leave a lipstick mark of utter filth. She eased herself onto his cock, one hand on his chest for support and the other holding back her hair. She leant back so she could vaguely see his thick cock enter her wide cunt and she bounced on it; firm and strong and stiff, she imagined it as the toy he said he was for her and she fucked herself. His hands found her thighs and grasped them hard as she rode him, faster and harder, the sensation of her clit flitting the condom so intense so could barely keep going without shaking and cumming once again.

He met her halfway, arching up as she held herself in the air. He thrust into her with rapid pushes, which felt absolutely fucking intense, and she slammed back onto him, unable to stop as they both screamed in genuine ecstasy.

He slowly pulled out of her and greedily leapt onto her cunt so he could drink her cum. His fingers soaked themselves in it and he sucked at them, one hand rubbing his balls as he did so, then he teased her ass with his tongue once more, longer and hungry.

Rebecca sat up then shuffled so she was on all fours, legs wide apart, inviting him to take her cunt from behind. He did, hard and brutal this time, hair grabbed and ass spanked hard, harder, harder still, utter pain becoming utter pleasure as his cock pushed deeper still and her head was pulled back as he pulled her hair tighter still. Everything she'd hinted at and told him he could do, he was. His memory was good.

The only downside was how tight she was around his cock. She knew he wouldn't last long. He pulled out and she heard him quickly remove the condom, jerking his cock for her.

She opened her mouth for him, and then he surprised her. He eased her back down and slid his cock into her mouth whilst he tasted her pussy lips, a deep 69 that made her groan aloud as his tongue showed it was still utterly begging for her cunt. She found her own lips hardly working on his cock, so intense was his mouth and so clearly in love with her taste.

He spread open her pussy once more and she gasped as he took all of her labia into him, as if it was a drink. She remembered his tongue eating her ass and groaned as a reflex, eyeing his cock up again and sucking it hard and tight.

He stopped sucking her and moaned: "Going to... so close..."

"Good. But wait, baby. I want to play."

"Fuck. Okay. Fuck." He groaned as she kept sucking his cock, dirty and wet, deep and tight, her eyes closed in desire. It took all her willpower to pull off, leaving the rest of his precum behind, and take him by the hand to her room.

"Wait," she instructed, and looked in her draws. She took out a pair of handcuffs, silver and shining new, metal and proper instead of cheap or novelty. She followed this with a slim, purple vibrator, clean and shaped for skilled use. She looked up at Darren and winked, beckoning him over with a curled finger.

He obeyed, silent, hypnotized by her. She kissed him soft again, trying to show with her mouth how much this all meant to her, and then pushed him onto her bed. He sank slightly in the covers and moved into a comfier position, eyes wide as she crawled on top of him and slowly put the cuffs onto his naked wrists.

"You okay, baby?" asked Rebecca, making sure they weren't too tight. Darren nodded so she wound the cuff round her bed and then fastened the other cuff to his other wrist.

He pulled and couldn't get away, the bed shaking slightly. She smiled. Good.

She slid a hand down his chest, nails sharp again, and teased his balls with her hand. A little flit on them with her tongue, just a tease, and then a return to his cock, slow and hard sucks, leaving red marks as his foreskin shifted in her mouth and made her purr in time with his bass-note groans.

She smacked his ass this time, then moved over and eased herself on top of him, squatting sat again but reversed this time. He imagined his eyes tracing the bones of her back as she rode him, staring ahead, the air full of the sound of their tired breath, slapped and wet cunt and cock, and the smell of utter filth.

She let her hand stray to her clit and play slightly as she rode him, but not too much. Not too intense. She was only human after all, though fuck she wished otherwise.

"Am I your little slutty princess baby?"

"Unnnnnnnf."

"Your naughty little girl?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Fuck me harder baby. Make me squirt babe."

He tried: harder, faster, despite being tired and worn, and it felt amazing. Full inside her, deep and longing. She wanted him to stay there and never stop filling her up.

"I'm..." He sounded pained. "I'm going to... I want to..."

"Not yet," she instructed again, sliding off him and removing the handcuffs. "My go."

He eagerly cuffed her to the bed, curious as to what he would do. Tongue on her clit? Cock in her mouth? Teeth round her tits?

Instead, he kissed her so tenderly she felt her chest flutter. It was weird, romantic, and then he bit her lip and it turned fucking hot.

He found the discarded vibrator and switched it on, not too powerful but enough to make her squirm without him even touching her. He eased the toy down until he found her hole and slowly, carefully, delicately inserted in between her wanting thighs.

"Holy... shit!" she cried as the next wave of greed coated her skin and mind. Her legs physically jerked as the toy went deeper and he kissed her again. His tongue was so gentle, a contrast to the thrusting and heavy toy.

He rested it on her hood, triggering her clit and making her heart quicken and pulse pound in her ears.

She stared into his eyes as he held her gaze and rotated the toy in small circles, prodding and teasing and pushing and exploring and holding it in just the right place until her thighs squirmed away from the intensity and, cruel but knowing and hot, he moved to hold it still and she giggled her away through a shudder and climax.

He turned round to 69 again, but this time used the toy and not his tongue to fuck her pussy. Rebecca remembered her fantasy of his cock in all of her at once and sighed at how close this was.

He fucked her throat hard and quick and ramped up the intensity of the vibrations on the toy as he went. Her mouth widened as he went deeper, then closed tight to make the sensation more sensual for him. He moved out and removed the toy, sliding it into her mouth, making her clean it with her tongue as he sucked her nipples on it turn again. She fucking loved the feel of his teeth on her nipples. It felt like his mouth was meant to be there; like it was designed to be.

He moved down and went to fuck her, then remembered there was no protection on him now. He slid his cock between her tits instead, removing the toy and switching it off. She watched and opened her mouth, hoping for his beads of cum. He moaned, her tits tight round his dick.

"Now baby, now," she called, and he removed her cuffs so she could sit up.

He pushed himself to his feet and bent and over her, and before she had time to properly look at him and beg him, his cock shot out three white hot and thick lines of cum, over her neck and tits and mouth. She felt it cover her tongue and lips and she licked her lips, tasting him, guiding his fingers over her sticky tits and sucking his cum off his hands.

She moved forward and kissed him, not sure how he'd react to his own taste. He wasn't sure either so she swallowed and tried again, wanting this kiss to not end and for this feeling of skin covered, cunt hot, mouth full, legs shaking, fingers urgent, post-sex orgasm and still aching horny need to stay with her always.

His cock looked like it was aching, his eyes were heavy with jetlag and that post orgasm tiredness, but she knew if she asked he'd be eating her cunt again.

She kissed him some more. Some asked him to go down on her.

She looked at the ceiling as his kisses reached her ass and thighs, and wished his flight home was months and not days away.

12