Taxi for one

Story Info
A taxi ride turns into something more...
1.9k words
4.48
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of pure fantasy, born from a partial dream of the lady in the story.

To make ends meet during the cost-of-living crisis, I have taken up driving a cab. I own a nice 5 series BMW and it does get a few compliments. The job is not a great payer but does get me out and about and I do meet some nice, interesting people. This night, I met someone very exciting.

It was absolutely howling down with rain on a cold November night, just the wrong side of 1 am and I'm sat on the rank in the centre of town, at the head of the queue waiting for the next fare. I can see all the people, dressed to impress in the streets, the sounds of drunk laughter, shouted arguments and the usual cacophony of night-time noise.

I am watching a wonderfully curvy wearing those shiny plastic / leather-look trousers girl walk past, her arse almost hypnotic as it sways down the street and making something stir in my trousers when there is a knock at the passenger window.

'Are you free mate?' The voice asks, her voice tinged with a London / South-east accent. I open the window and see her stood there, bent over to talk to me, her hair, reddish, long soaked, her dress almost see-through. My eyes are drawn to the cleavage before me. Her heavy breasts pulling the front of the dress down and allowing a wonderful view between them and exposing her lace bra.

'I am love, where do you need to go?' I reply, snapping my eyes back to her face.

'Home please, to North Road, No 6? How much?'

'That'll be about 20 quid! I estimate, automatically knocking a fiver off as I know she caught me looking at her tits!

'Ok cool', she said, climbing in the front and shutting the door. 'There are roadworks up my end so I can guide you round them if you want' she added.

I could see that she was soaked through; her dress clinging to every curve allowing me to see the outline of her chest, stomach, and legs. 'Great', I though. 'My cock is twitching again. Just concentrate on driving and don't think about it!'.

I put the seat heating on and cranked up the temperature on the air conditioning to try and warm her up. She looked frozen and the hard nipples trying to drill holes in her dress confirmed my assessment!

We were about 5 minutes into the drive, away from the town and into some nice quiet country roads. We had been chatting lightly about her night and small talk of that nature when she put her hand into her bag and suddenly shouted:

'SHIT! I think I've lost my purse'. I pull the car over to allow her to check fully without being bounced around down the lane. She rummaged around in her bag and looked at me with what looked like abject terror, her eyes starting to tear up.

'Ok hon' I said, putting a hand on her upper arm to try and reassure her. 'Look, these things happen. Are you sure you have lost it?' I ask calmly.

'Yup. It's not here. Shit. What am I going to do? Shit. I can't pay you!'. She was starting to panic now and that's not something I wanted in my car.

'I Tell you what, it's freezing cold, pitch black and pouring down. I can't leave you here. I'll take you home, we can swap details and then you can pay me when you get sorted. Is that ok? I would need your phone number though'. I offered, genuinely concerned about her not being able to get home safely if I did what others might and just kick her out of the car.

'Are you sure?' she asked through watery eyes. 'I don't want you to be put out by this'.

'Look, you get home safe and pay me later, no big deal' I say as my eyes wander back to her chest, nipples still hard, large breasts just still visible through the light fabric.

I look back up to her face and her eyes are on me. 'Damn', I think. 'Caught staring'. She smiles and places her hand on my arm 'You're kind. Others might have been real dickheads. Can I at least give you a deposit for the journey?' she asks.

'You have no money!' I exclaim 'So how will y.....'

My sentence is cut short when she shrugs the dress off her shoulders, exposing those milky breasts encased in her white lace bra, an item that she quickly unclips and allows her large, soft tits to be free.

'I saw you looking at me. It's ok, I like the attention and I don't want to seem ungrateful'. Her hand went straight to my crotch, and she could feel straight away how hard I was getting. Her hand lightly rubbed my cock through the denim of my jeans, her other hand slowly massaging her full, round breasts. Her eyes were focussed on me the whole time without breaking eye contact. She moved slightly and using both hands, undid my jeans and lowered my fly. I lifted my arse off the seat a little to pull then down to mid-thigh. My cock sprang back and slapped against my stomach as it released itself.

She laughed and said, 'someone is pleased to see me!'.

Without any further warning, she leant forwards and kissed the tip of my cock, then extended her tongue to lick the slit before opening her mouth and engulfing me in her warmth. Working the shaft with her left hand, she stroked and twisted in a corkscrew motion as her head went deeper onto my shaft, never once allowing it fully out of her mouth. I could feel my cock occasionally hit the back of her mouth, causing her to twitch and make her eyes water a little but she didn't let up. Her saliva almost flowing from her mouth and soaking my cock and balls. Switching hands, almost seamlessly, her left hand cupped my balls, now soaked in her saliva. Her middle finger pressed on my perineum and slowly drew circles, added by the wetness, occasionally running over my tight arsehole, making me spasm in pleasure. This was amazing, being blown in my own cab by a gorgeous redhead, tits out and with a finger tickling my hole. I moved my arm so that I could feel her soft, round tits, caressing each in turn and giving the nipples a gently pinch and pull.

Her hand moved further under my balls and her middle finger sought out my hole. Once it found it's target, she pressed it in, not stopping until she could manage no further. Holding it there for a few seconds, her eyes locked onto mine, smiling, knowing I was putty in her hands.

She started to push her finger in and out of me, searching, seeking for that oh so sensitive spot where my prostate could be felt. Once she found it, her finger applied gentle pressure and again, made slight circular motions. This was incredible and I was desperately trying to resist the urge to cum on the spot.

I was lost in the minute and as I looked up, could see headlights coming towards me. Panicking a little, I said 'We're gonna get caught!'.

No words left her mouth, but she just shrugged and continue. I quickly came to realise that she was either turned on by the idea of being caught sucking cock in the open (so to speak) or was so far gone that she didn't care. I gave in, put my head back and let her carry on.

She slowly withdrew her finger from my arse and lifted her mouth from my soaked cock. Without even speaking, she opened the car door and got out, squatting in the opening. She motioned with her finger, ironically the one that had just been knuckle deep in my tight arse, to slide over to the passenger side which I did. The rain had stopped luckily as she lifted her dress revealing a smooth, clean-shaven pussy and no knickers. Her fingers started to rub herself, focussing on her clit but diving deep into her apparently soaked pussy, masturbating as she stared at my hard cock, now in my own hand and being stroked gently. She was fingering herself quite aggressively, driving her fingers deep into her cunt as she came, almost losing her balance but soaking her hand with juice from her pussy.

Without waiting, she takes my cock back in her wet hand and starts to wank me, placing the head of my cock into her mouth, another finger plunged straight into my arse. So here I am, finger in my arse, cock in her mouth being stroked with a hand covered in her own cum. I can see her tits bounce with each stroke and I try and reach them but am stopped when she slides another finger into me. This is a little uncomfortable at first, but I don't care. I push down onto her fingers and am at her mercy. She finger-fucks me in time with her strokes, more saliva mixing with her cum, keeping things very wet.

More cars pass, each seems to slow a little, attempting to see what is happening, but she is shielded from the front by the door but not so much from the rear as a car passes, it slows and beeps. Again, there is no let up. The car passes and my arse remains full.

I can't hold on any longer and warn her that I was going to cum. She takes her hand away and pushes my cock deep into her mouth, I feel the pressure as it hits the back of her throat and slips down further. My whole body starts to shake and convulse as my orgasm hits me, my balls pulse, my arse squeezing her slender fingers, my cum going straight down her throat.

She remains there until I stop pulsing, slowly withdrawing her fingers from inside me and once they are out, lifting her head off my dick, being careful to not miss a drop of my hot, salty cum.

She holds my cock and turns. Showing me her perfect arse. Bending slightly and with legs partly spread, she rubs the head of my cock over her pussy lips, not entering, just wetting. She then turns back, licks my head of my cock clean and leans into me for a deep kiss, our tongues tasting each other.

We break off and dress, hardly saying a word but I get back into the driver's seat and she into the passenger seat. I smile at her before driving off and as we near her destination, she says

'Is that deposit enough?' with a smile on her face.

'A deposit? That was worthy of the whole fare love!' I say, almost still breathless.

'Oh no' she replies 'we agreed a deposit. 'The rest of the fare is still outstanding, and I always pay my bills'.

'Well, I had better get your details then!'

She passes me a piece of paper with her number and address written down and I am happy to see the address is the same as the destination. We arrive and she opens the door to get out. Climbing out of the car, almost demure as she ensures her dress stays in place, I lean over and ask

'What's your name?'

'Jessica' she replies, smiling as she turns, shuts the doors and enters the house.