Taylor Ch. 08 - The Tennant

Story Info
Taylor looks for a place to live.
2.1k words
4.71
1.9k
00

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tennant

Taylor lay in his bed that night after four hours of reading and study. He was ready for class and his mind wandered to the activities of the night before.

What am I doing?

These women are obviously using me for their sexual gratification but I am being compensated way beyond the going rate, even for a high-class escort. Is it a fair trade?

What she is paying me is far more than fair for the service I provide. So fair trade is not an issue.

Am I spending too much time with her? That's not really an issue.

Am I feeling guilty over this? What's to be guilty of? The sex is great, the money is great, and the girls are great.

The real issue with me is that I do this as a man. That's my problem. I need to square this with myself and decide what I really want out of life now.

School: we know about that and I am almost finished.

Income: the girls have me covered well enough to look for my own place.

Long Term: What do I want to do after graduation? Do I want to stay with these women?

Short Term: Absolutely stay with the girls. The money and sex make it a slam-dunk.

Do I favor one over the other? Too soon to tell. If I have to choose one I think I can do it rationally. Not a stressor.

What about this house where I live and the friends here and old clients? The downside there is losing friends and clients and having to go back to street walking for money. Not a short-term problem. Maybe a long term one.

Where do I live? Out there in the historic zone, or cheaper housing in

The projects. Yuk, not what I want to do. Apartments out near Barbara and Betty may be too much, but then again I am getting paid too much. I need to look for something.

The big question is. Do I still want to be a woman or just keep playing one? I always had the dream of transitioning and I like being a woman. If I stay with them I probably won't have the opportunity. I will stay in the middle zone, sometimes male and sometimes female. Do I really want to live as a female all the time?

The thoughts of how he really wanted to live floated in his mind as he drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up he was rested and didn't have a class until 2:00 PM. He had time to do his laundry and clean up a little.

At noon his chores were done and he wondered if Barbara wanted him to being her lunch.

He had time before class and he could see her for a little bit.

What are you thinking? He said to himself. Shit man, you like this woman; you want to care for her. What's wrong with you?

He called her office anyway and she said great.

He went to the deli and got lunch for them both and went to her office.

The secretary was away from her desk so he walked into Barbara's office with the food.

"Hi," she said as she looked up from her work.

"Hi yourself." He responded, "Are you hungry?"

"Starved, lets eat over by the couch." She said pointing the way.

They sat and Taylor spread the food out. Barbara got up and walked to the coffee machine and said. "Would you like a coffee too?"

"That sounds great."

She got the coffee and they sat and ate.

"Something is on your mind Taylor. Spit it out."

"No problem, just trying to make decisions about my life now that I have a job, income and a lady."

"Thinking about a new place to live?" She asked.

"Yea, I need to look for something closer to you. I don't have a car and bussing around this city can be a pain in the ass."

"Can you leave the house you live in now?"

"Oh yea, no problem leaving there except for the friendships."

"Do you have a lot of friends?"

"I guess so. Four at the house and a bunch of others I know from school."

"You can keep your friends." She said.

"Barbara, that's not the problem. I don't know how I am going to live: As a male or as a female. The confusion is killing me. I laid awake last night trying to figure out what I want. I have to stay both to satisfy you and that's fine. It's the rest of the time I can't work out in my head."

"That's a tough one baby. What would happen if I told you to live as a man all the time and live with me?"

"What, and ruin my wardrobe? Are you crazy?"

That made her laugh and she looked at him. "Damn, I want you in my mouth right now."

"Dessert?"

Barbara got up and opened the office door, looked at the empty secretary's desk and then locked the door, walked back to Taylor and said, "Get it up."

Taylor smiled, stood and dropped his trousers exposing his naked ass and legs.

Barbara went to her knees, pushed him back on the couch and inhaled him into her mouth. She was wide open and took him all the way down to the bottom.

Taylor just lay back and watched her work.

She paused sucking long enough to take him in her hand and with all the saliva on him start to stroke him. Squeezing him just right to keep tension and letting the foreskin rise and fall around his head.

"Ooh that's good baby." He cooed.

"Tell me when you want to cum."

She continued to stroke him and watch his cock glisten. Pre-cum oozed out the tip and she licked it off. Pushing him to her throat now and then to keep him wet she alternated between the throat and her hand.

"I'm ready baby, close to the end."

She concentrated on her stroke and how slick he was. When she felt him start to swell up she eased her lips over the top but kept squeezing the base of the shaft. He came in a rush and she was ready. Taking all of his cum in her mouth and swirling it around the head of his dick.

"Hmmm, that tastes good." She said as she pulled off and swallowed it all.

"Damn girl, you are amazing. I can't jerk off that quick."

"Thank you again." She said.

"Taylor, I know Betty has an apartment over the garage. I haven't seen it but I know it's there and I think it's for rent. Would you care to look at it if she will rent it to you?"

"I thought that was old storage up there. Looks like a pretty big space."

"Why don't you come by the house about seven and we can go look and see what the deal is."

"Okay, I have a class in a little bit but I can come by after class."

"See you then. Here, I had a key to the apartment made for you."

"Really, for me?"

"Yes, now get to class before I start taking my clothes off."

"Yes ma'am."

That evening, Taylor got there about six and the door was locked. He couldn't see the car in the garage so he figured she wasn't home yet.

He let himself in and went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

Walking into the living room he decided to catch the evening news and see who got shot today in Richmond.

He was watching the local news when Barbara walked in surprised to see him on the couch.

"Hi." He said.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise. I have been thinking about our lunch dessert all afternoon. It's hard to work that way and it took me longer."

"I am sorry, I won't let it happen again."

"What are you up to?"

"Are we going to look at the other apartment over the garage?" He said.

"Oh yea. I talked to Betty a little while ago and she said she would show it to us when we got home. I will let her know we are here."

Barbara called up to Betty and before she hung the phone up they could hear her on the stairs.

"Hi Taylor, hi Barbara, hope you had a nice day."

"We had a marvelous lunch and Taylor went to class this afternoon."

"Where did you have lunch?" Betty asked.

"On the couch in my office." Barbara answered.

"I hope it was comfortable for Taylor."

"I think he enjoyed himself."

"So, you want to look at the garage apartment?"

"Seems like it might be a good place for Taylor to live and be close to us." Barbara said.

"It sure would be convenient."

They all walked out the side entrance steps and across to the garage. On the side of the building was a set of outside steps that went up to the second floor entrance.

As they walked up the stairs Barbara asked, "Does this place have a back stairs too?"

"Of course it does. The exit is in the closet in the back by the workbench."

She opened the door and it smelled like construction and something closed up for a while.

Barbara said, "Phew, what is that smell."

"Hard to say, this place has been closed up for some time. I never rented it and as you can see I never furnished it either."

It was one large open room across the whole front of the garage. Along one wall in the back was a small compact kitchen with all new appliances. Adjacent to that was a laundry and full bath. On the far side was a medium size bedroom. The place was huge as far as Taylor was concerned.

Betty, this is more than enough for one man to live in. I am not sure that I can afford this. The place is huge and much more than I need."

"You can afford it." Betty said.

"How so." Taylor responded.

"To you its free. Even the utilities because I pay all of them on one bill."

"How can you do that?" Taylor said looking shocked.

"I own it Taylor. It has never been rented so the income is not an issue for me. You should get your own renters insurance and I will provide you with a lease if you want."

"Betty, I don't want to offend you but I know that nothing in life is free. You know I will be happy to spend time with you but there has to be something else you need."

"I haven't even thought about it Hun. I did think about offering you this place the other night but I thought it might be too soon."

"It's a little scary ladies. The two of you are a handful and I can readily attest to that. I love the apartment. It's the commitment that bothers me. I have work to do for Barbara already and classes to attend plus study time. Please tell me what is expected of me for this luxury."

"Weekends." Barbara said.

"Just weekends." Betty said.

"Maybe we could share meals now and then if that's not imposing on you?" Betty added.

"You make this too good to be true and I have no reason not to accept. Consider me your tenant." Taylor said.

"Can I decorate it for you?" Betty said.

"Seems it only needs furniture."

"No, there is a lot we can do with this place. Give me till the weekend to have it ready for you and we can celebrate here Saturday night."

"That seems like short notice but it's all right with me." Taylor said.

"What can I do to help?" Barbara chimed in.

"If you have some time we can go shopping?"

"Sure, maybe tomorrow afternoon?"

"Okay, lets do this. Taylor, be here Saturday any time with your stuff and move in. She handed him a key and hugged him tight. He leaned in close to her ear and said, "Thank you." She turned into him and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips with just a hint of tongue.

Barbara closed on the two of them and they had a group hug.

Taylor and Barbara went down the street to a little restaurant and had dinner, and then Barbara drove him home. All they talked about was the apartment and how nice it will be to be closer.

Taylor still worried about how it would affect his life. What was he getting into?