Taylor Ch. 09 - Martin

Story Info
Taylor calls and old friend for some soul searching.
988 words
4.44
1.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARTIN

When Taylor got home he sat and once again pondered what he was doing. He decided that he needed to talk to someone not involved and he called Christine. She was another transgender girl that Taylor had known for many years and they had shared many experiences together.

Christine listened carefully as Taylor described what she was involved with.

"Sounds like good fortune to me." Christine said.

"Then why does it bug me?" Taylor answered.

"From my perspective the only thing I don't see is you getting some cock."

"That's very true and I had not considered that."

"Why don't you get laid and then think about it some more?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me. You want to do it?"

"I can't get away before the weekend. How about Martin? The last time he did both of us and it was pretty good."

"I think that's a good idea baby, I will give him a call."

"Send him my best wishes."

They rung off from each other and Taylor called Martin. Affectionately known as Mr. Big.

"Hey lover, how are you doing?" Taylor said.

"What do you want freak?"

"Some of your special touch."

"You need some cock?"

"Yea baby, something bothering me and I think you can help me work it out."

"You got any blue pills?"

"Always for you big guy."

"OK, I'll come by tomorrow, what's a good time?"

"Anytime in the morning will work for me."

"Okay, see you at nine. Be empty and lubed."

"Always."

The next morning Taylor showered and douched after a nice hour in the house gym. He felt good but his current problem managed to occupy most of his thought process.

Mr. Big arrived on time and Taylor greeted him with a hug and a buss.

"Let me see that ass baby."

"Do you have another date?"

"No, but I have been thinking about this non stop since you called. I had to jack off twice last night because I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"I know how you hate to pound that big dick by yourself."

Martin didn't get his moniker, Mr. Big, for nothing. He had ten and a half inches of muscle between his legs and it was as big around as a baseball bat.

Taylor led him to his bedroom and slipped out of his robe and climbed up in the bed turning his butt to his guest.

Martin shed his jeans and grabbed his cock. "You want to warm this up first."

"Sure baby."

Taylor slid over to the edge of the bed and lay on his back hanging his head over the side. Martin dropped his semi-hard cock into Taylor's mouth and Taylor reached for his hips and pulled him closer.

"Oh baby, nobody sucks a dick like you."

Several minutes later he pulled back and said, "Turn it up bitch."

Taylor rolled over and showed Martin his ass again.

"You want it raw?" Martin asked.

"I'm clean, your choice."

"Then raw it will be."

Martin leaned down and ran his tongue over Taylor's ass hole and left a little spit on it.

Putting some more saliva on the head of his monster dick he moved to push through Taylor's tight tunnel.

"You ready baby." He said.

"Do it."

Martin pushed in and stopped to let Taylor adjust. He felt him relax and then pushed to the bottom.

"My god you feel good." Taylor said as he felt his rectum fill up with Martin's big cock. "Fuck me baby, fuck me good."

Martin responded to the request and started pulling back and pushing in, not quite pulling fully out, and then hammering into Taylor's butt cheeks.

After several minutes he started pulling all the way out and then pushing back through the tight sphincter forcing it to open up more and more with each stroke.

Taylor was in heaven; he had needed this to regain his focus on being a gay man in a straight world. His body enjoyed the attention and his mind went out to all the things that made him up.

He remembered his boyhood, his first blowjob, and the uncle that fucked him first, the terrible nights on Broad Street trying to make a buck. His life had been a rocky road but now he was on the cusp of something he didn't understand. He was having trouble fathoming the extent of his good fortune by meeting Barbara. Luck had never been a part of his existence.

Martin kept up his banging and Taylor stayed in his daydream. Suddenly Taylor started to shake, his toes curled and a shiver ran up his spine. "Oh god, I am cumming." He cried out.

"Me too bitch. I am going to breed you like a dog."

"Give it to me baby, plant that seed."

Taylor couldn't hold himself up on his hands and knees as the orgasm consumed his body. He went flat on the bed and Martin went right down on his back, still buried deep in Taylor's ass.

Martin pulled his knees up on the outside of Taylor's slim hips and hammered his last strokes before spilling his DNA into Taylor.

"Son of a bitch you're a good fuck." Martin stammered as he tried to get his breath.

"You ain't so bad yourself." Taylor grunted. "Don't leave me. Stay in there for a while please."

Martin sat up straddling Taylor, and pushed his groin down hard and said. "My pleasure."

With Martin's weight off his chest Taylor found it easier to breathe. Martin was still huffing and puffing from the exertion.

Several minutes passed and Martin's cock began to shrink but it was long enough that he could leave it in Taylor and let Taylor recover.

"You don't call me enough bitch."

"I know and I apologize. You're the best and the only guy I do call."

"Flattery will get you another round."

"Promises Promises." Taylor said.