Taylor Ch. 15 - Legal Work

Story Info
Taylor gets an assignment.
2.4k words
4.46
1.9k
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal Work

Taylor woke up the next day to bright sunshine coming through the big window in his bedroom. He reviewed last night's activities and made a note to himself to go by the bank and make a deposit.

He was stepping out of the shower when he heard a voice from the bedroom door

"Taylor, where are you baby?"

"In here. Do you want to dry my back?"

"Only if I can dry your front too."

Barbara walked into the bathroom and offered her lips for a kiss. Taylor held the towel between them and leaned over to take her lips hungrily. She tasted so sweet he wanted to eat her up.

She took the towel from him and started to rub his chest.

"Turn around lover."

Taylor turned and she toweled off his back and slowly moved down and rubbed his cute butt and long legs.

"Okay, now the front." She said from a squat position.

Taylor turned and his now hard erection hit her in the face when he came around.

"Oh my, what have we here?"

"A demonstration of my love." Taylor said.

Barbara took it in her mouth and cooed as she expertly swallowed his entirety.

"You're getting way too good at this." Taylor expressed.

She pulled back, stood up and pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard.

"I didn't come here for sex baby."

"You sure brought enough with you."

"We need to talk."

"Okay, give me a minute to dress. You can start the coffee if you want."

Barbara left him with his erection and headed for the kitchen.

After the coffee was done and they were sitting in the alcove drinking it, Taylor said. "You know Barbara, leaving me in the bathroom with a woody is bad form and a waste of good resources."

"Smart ass."

"That's why they sent the donkey home from school."

"Why's that."

"Nobody wants a smart ass."

"I need you to come down to the office and help me with a project. Do you have class today?"

"No, today is my free day. I was going to study and nap all day."

"Well, come down to the office about noon and we can have lunch and you can help me with this project."

"Okay, what's the project?"

"I have a group of attorneys coming to town for a class action suit and I need someone to arrange hotel and dining reservations for them. We will probably use the hotel's conference facility too and that needs to be set up."

"I think I can handle that." Taylor said.

"Now if you still have that woody you can bend me over the table and then send me off to work with a smile on my face."

"I can handle that too." Taylor said as they stood up and Barbara picked the dishes up and walked to the sink.

Taylor caught her from behind and pushed her up on the counter top while pulling her skirt up and her panties down. They were already soaked.

"Did you miss me a little?" Taylor said as he pushed himself up against her wet entrance.

"I have been wet and wanting since I walked up the stairs and saw you in the bathroom."

"Then why did we wait?"

"Work first."

Without another word Taylor pushed hard and buried his full length in her and she had a spontaneous orgasm.

"Oh god, Taylor you feel so good. I wish you could stay in me forever."

Taylor stayed buried, gripped her hips and started to grind on her ass.

"I am going to send you to work with cum leaking into your panties. You will have to smell me all day long in your sweet Baby Jane's."

"I will enjoy having the scent of you on me all day."

Taylor reached around and cupped her breasts with both hands, squeezed and pinched the nipples through the fabric of the silk blouse and lacy bra.

"I'm going to cum again." She screamed.

"Give it to me baby." Taylor said as he started to pound her large round ass. The friction was working on him too and he felt the rumble in his groin as his prostate prepared to spasm.

They came almost at the same moment and both of them were breathing hard as Taylor held her tightly from the back and let his hips rest against her backside.

Taylor could feel the wetness of her orgasm and his spuge dripping down his balls as he wilted and withdrew.

Her panties were still around her ankles and Taylor knelt down and pulled them back up in place. Trapping the leakage.

"Oh that feels so good, sticky wet and squishy." She said.

"I aim to please."

"And you do baby."

Barbara straightened herself up and went off to work.

"Don't forget me." She said. "Noon will be good."

Taylor sat back down at the table with a fresh cup of coffee and wondered all over again what he was doing. Was last night more fun than what he just did? Damn, that was just amazing, it was more than just sex. He really enjoyed fucking her. He thought about how great if felt to enter her, how much he loved parting her vaginal lips and burying himself in her pussy. He had gotten off last night but it just wasn't the same as fucking Barbara. When he though about his life as a sex worker he realized that it wasn't about getting him off but about satisfying his clients. That was exactly what it was, but Barbara satisfied him at the same time. That was new and different.

She dressed in office attire, pencil skirt, blouse, sweater, wig, and light makeup. Arriving at 11:45 she stopped at Barbara's secretary's desk and said hello.

"Hi Taylor, we have been expecting you." The secretary said.

"Can I go in?"

"Yes, she's alone."

Taylor walked into the office and closed the door behind her.

"Hello beautiful." She said as she walked to the desk.

"Now aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?"

"Thank you, all compliments graciously accepted."

"Let's sit on the couch."

Taylor walked to the couch and sat down. Barbara came over and as she passed in front of Taylor he held her hips and sniffed.

"Baby, I love that scent. Is it new."

"Very fresh this morning." She came back with.

Taylor kissed her ass through her dress and she sat down.

She handed Taylor a piece of paper with some file names on it and said. "You can use the office at the end of the hall to work, here is the information you need to get into the computer and find the files for the conference. Let me know if you need anything else.

"Do you know where you want to hold it?" Taylor asked.

"No, you need to call around and see what is available. The dates are set so if someone can give us a conference room then we will give them the room business."

"That's sounds like a good plan for the afternoon. I will get right on it."

"Shall we have lunch first?" She asked.

"I would love that." Barbara took Taylor to a small bistro about half a block from the office and they sat at a window table watching the street traffic as the server brought them ice tea and water.

"I love having your cream in my panties while I work. It makes me feel so happy and fulfilled."

"Do they need to be refreshed after lunch?"

"Ha ha, now that's a pleasant thought. You trying to spoil me?"

"No ma'am, just want to please you as much as you please me."

"We will have to consider that when we get back to my office."

"Perfect."

Lunch was two salads and ice tea. They sat and stared at each other most of the time they were eating but Taylor could tell that Barbara was thinking about her panties the whole time.

When the returned to the office Barbara locked the door and bent herself over the back of one of her client armchairs in front of her desk. The chair was soft leather and leaning over the back lifted her ass to the perfect height for Taylor to make entry. Taylor raised her skirt, put his hand into the space between her cheeks and felt the stiffness and the new dampness. Reaching up to the waistband on her panties he started to ease them down. They were stuck to her pubic mound and he had to reach under the leg band and pull them free.

"You really had quite a morning." Taylor whispered.

"And a beautiful lunch, now fuck me for dessert."

"Your wish is my command."

Taylor entered her quickly and deeply. She groaned her pleasure and released her tension with two quick small orgasms. The fresh flow lubricated the channel and Taylor quickly found the slick tunnel easy to pound through.

"I want to feel you cum in me again." Barbara said as Taylor quickened his pace.

"Did I thank you for lunch?" Taylor said.

She felt him swell up and suddenly unload his hot sperm into her cervix. The explosion of heat made her cum again and the tunnel was once again filled with the products of love. When Taylor withdrew and leaned down to get her panties she stopped him and stepped out.

"You're going to leak out on that dress." Taylor said.

"I need a pad baby, you and I make so much spunk that those panties can't hold any more."

Taylor laughed and said, "You want me to go get you a fresh pair?"

"No, I have some in the drawer along with a pad to soak up the rest. Most of it's running down my leg right now." She giggled.

Taylor went to her private bath, retrieved a fresh warm washcloth and brought it to her, knelt down in front of her and lifted her skirt to wash her legs and pussy.

"Now that is service above and beyond the call of duty."

"Actually it's a pleasure." Taylor said as she walked back to the bathroom, washed her dick and packed it back up into the gaf.

The rest of the day was spent working and about five o'clock Taylor went back to Barbara's office and checked in. "The information is all back in the file whenever you want to read it. I set things up for conference room, suites and rooms for all attendees by name, all at the Hilton conference center."

"Wow, I thought that would take a couple of days."

"It was actually easy, once I found the right hotel. The conference co-coordinator was very helpful and did most of the work. I just filled in the blanks."

"Well, I am glad that's done anyway. The invitations will go to print now that we have a location and go out this week. I will let you handle the confirmations if you would?"

"Sure, no problem. I can probably do them from home without having to use office space. It's all computer work."

"Good idea. Can I buy you dinner?"

"You're such a good boss."

"Let's go."

They left the office and hailed a cab. "Fish?" Barbara asked.

"Why not." Taylor answered and she gave the driver directions.

They had a pleasant dinner and talked of Taylor's schoolwork and a little about the pending conference.

Sated and mellow from the wine they walked out of the restaurant and decided to walk a bit. The evening was fresh and the air pleasant.

They had walked a couple of blocks and Taylor said. "This is not an area two ladies should be walking at night."

"What should we do?" Barbara asked.

"Find a cab."

It was also an area that cabs didn't frequent either and they decided to backtrack toward the restaurant.

Three street thugs were walking down the other side of the street and started to cross over when they saw the two women.

Taylor saw them coming and said to Barbara. "Stay cool and follow my lead."

Barbara was frightened but managed to keep her cool.

"You boys want some pussy?'

"Huh, what you mean bitch?"

"We need the bread, twenty bucks get you a blow job, forty to get laid."

"You got plenty of bread."

"No baby, you got the bread, we got the pussy."

The banter went on for several minutes and Taylor finally said, "You ain't paying then you ain't fucking." Taking Barbara's arm they started to walk away.

"Not done with you bitch." The leader said.

"Show me the money." Taylor said as they kept walking.

"Fuck you." The leader said as the two women kept walking.

"Don't stop, whatever happens don't stop." Taylor whispered as they walked away. Barbara was scared and trembling, Taylor could see it but knew he couldn't comfort her at that moment.

The three boys just stared at them as they walked away.

"Hey bitch, come back here, I want to fuck you up."

They shouted but never followed and the two women made it to the corner and around it before they paused.

"You okay Barbara?" Taylor said.

"Just scared and a bit winded, let's keep moving."

Just then a cab rounded the far corner and Taylor stepped in the street and hailed it down.

The cab pulled up and they piled in the back.

They went back to the office, retrieved their cars and went home.

When they had parked, Barbara followed Taylor up the stairs.

"You want a drink Barbara?"

"Yea, a stiff one."

Taylor got out a bottle of scotch and two tumblers. Poured a splash in the bottom of each glass and handed one to Barbara. Then she took her by the other hand and led her to the sofa and sat her down. "Sit and sip, relax a bit."

"I think I peed myself."

"I bet that's a sweet mix in those panties."

Barbara started laughing and then Taylor followed, the tension was broken and they both felt a little better.

Barbara finished her drink and got up to go home.

"I think I need a hot bath. Thank you for the drink."

"Okay, go home and relax you had quite a fright tonight. Thank you for the dinner."

"Now that was my pleasure."

"See you later." Barbara left and went down the stairs and over to her own place. Taylor got up and poured herself another scotch and sat back on the couch and replayed the evening in her mind.

Two scotches later she got up and walked into the bedroom, feeling good, and a little buzzed. She walked by the full-length mirror by the door and looked at herself. My god she looked good. A little professional maybe but tall and beautiful she was. She wasn't ready for bed and she decided to go down and see what Blanch was up to at the Ritz.