Taylor Swift - Sex with an Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had put her elbows on the bed and lifted her body into a slight arch. Matt could feel and see this, and this seems to give him even more space to stick his cock in further.

"TAKE IT TAYLOR. TAKE THIS TAYLOR."

Taylor moaned, "OH NO, OH NO, OH NO. OH GODDDDDDDD! OH YEAH!"

His cock had exploded deep inside Taylor's pussy, and he felt amazing. Taylor could feel his spunk inside her, as it was now splurging out of her pussy, with her juices, as there was nowhere for it all to go.

"Oh God Matt, Oh wow!"

He collapsed onto the bed next to her and wrap his arm around her body as they took a breather and kissed each other's mouths and necks.

"Oh, Matt. Oh Matt, your big cock. Wow, oh bloody wow."

Matt spoke, "You've pussy is so tight and so wet. You are amazing."

"I know ladies are not meant to say, but Matt, that was the biggest cock I've ever had inside me. I don't think I will be walking straight for a few days and won't be doing much tomorrow."

Matt smiled and looked into Taylor's big eyes and smiled.

Taylor spoke, "I need to get out of this bra. Do you not like breasts?"

Matt had been so quick to dive into Taylor's pussy with his face and then cock, he hadn't given her body much attention. He did love the sight of her breasts bouncing up and down in her bra though as he fucked her.

In sitting up and Taylor taking her bra off, two hard nipples appeared. Taylor had cute breasts and Matt took a fancy to them straight away.

"Wow. You don't see them on TV!"

This was the first time Matt had made any mention of watching Taylor's work, and it seemed to impress her.

"You watch me, do you. You kept that to yourself tonight."

Matt replied, "I must admit, this isn't the first time I've had an erection looking at you. However, tonight is far better than watching you!"

"Don't be giving away all your secrets Matt. Give the woman something to imagine what you might be thinking!"

Matt laughed and asked, "What do you think we're thinking?"

Taylor paused for a moment and smiled.

"Oh Matt, get that cock between my tits and let me see if I can squeeze my tits around it. I'm thinking some people think that!"

There was zero chance her breasts could cover Matt's cock, but he didn't mind seeing what it looked like. Taylor laid back on the bed and Matt climbed on top of her and started pumping his cock between her tits.

"Oh Matt, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen there. Let's get you up to full erection."

Taylor pushed her breasts together as Matt started to stroke his cock up and through her breasts. His cock was hitting her chin, as his balls caressed her body.

The image of Matt's muscular torso and his cock on top of Taylor's breasts and then only seeing her shoulders, neck and face looked like an unfair contest.

Matt spoke, "I want to explode all over you. My balls are aching for more action, and I want to empty my load all over your body."

'I'm not stopping you, Matt. Pump away. Let me see your spunk all over me. I want you. I want you to cum."

Taylor had reached down and put a hand on his cock. Pushing her breasts together were not doing much. She pushed her hand down on his cock, as he stroked it through her tits more and more. He was building more and more momentum.

'Oh Taylor...............Taylor.............Taylor. I'm going to shoot my load. I'm going to cum."

"CUM MATT. CUM MATT. LET ME SEE THOSE SPUNKY JUICES ALL OVER ME. CUM MATT!"

Taylor looked excited and despite being unable to move, she felt like she had the power of making Matt cum.

Matt shouted out, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK!"

Taylor had gripped his cock in one hand and squeezed a little.

"Oh Yeah Matt, Oh Yeah. Let it go."

Matt's penis head was swelling up as he continued to fuck Taylor's tits.

"I CAN'T STOP, I CAN'T STOP, I'M SO HARD FOR YOU!"

Taylor kept smiling and feeling his cock as she could see he was getting so much joy from wanking over her tits. She knew they weren't the best, but she could see Matt loved them.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, YES, YES. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH," Matt groaned as his cock could take no more.

Taylor spoke, "Oh yes Matt. Look at your cum. Look at your hot spunk all over me."

Matt's 9-inch cock had exploded like a volcano. His spunk was all over Taylor's chest, face, and hair. It was a sticky mess and an unbelievable feeling for Matt exploding everywhere.

Matt spoke, "Oh my god. Let me get you a towel. We need to clean you up. You're covered, but still, look amazing."

In getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom, Taylor was left laid naked on the bed, with her legs slightly apart, with cum all over her upper body.

What Taylor didn't know, was Matt's phone camera had the absolute perfect shot of this as it looked down on the bed.

A towel was used by Matt to clean up Taylor. He liked collecting the large dollops of spunk, but then found it tricky to pick up the smaller blobs of cum.

Matt spoke, "I'll be honest Taylor. If you want to be clean, this isn't going to work."

Taylor replied with a smile, "I've no idea what I'm getting home in. My skirt and top are covered in spunk and now me."

Matt spoke and laughed, "Just leave like that. It will give the locals something to talk about if they see you."

Despite the sticky mess in the bed, Matt was happy to get back on the bed and get closer to Taylor again and let their lips locked. Two naked bodies were cuddling together as their arms wrapped around each other. Matt was kissing her neck and giving her body some sensual attention.

Taylor spoke, "Oh Matt. You do know I have a partner, don't you? What happened was good, but I can't let this happen again, even if I wanted it to."

"Shame. Seeing you earlier today, I wouldn't mind bending you over Stephanie's desk and having sex with you there!" Matt said this with a smile.

Taylor laughed, "Where would Stephanie be? I hope she's not watching us."

Matt didn't respond, he wrapped his leg over Taylor's and continued to kiss her face and neck. The conversation and snogging continued, as they both calmed down from the sex, but even though Taylor suggested she needed to go, she didn't appear to be in hurry.

Taylor spoke, "How is your cock so hard again. Do you never empty Matt?"

The cuddling, feeling, and touching of Taylor's body had made him excited again. He couldn't get enough of Taylor.

"I've been without sex for months remember. It's not often you get to spend time with such a hot woman. What can I say? You make me like this!"

"I can't take your cock in my pussy again Matt. And you're not bending me over for anal sex with the size of your manhood!" Taylor added, "How would you like me to wrap my lips around it?"

Matt's cock twitched in hearing those words. He was looking at Taylor's mouth and thinking dirty thoughts, and so wanted that, but didn't want to ask.

"I'm going to have to go soon Matt but let me take you in my mouth. I'm so sticky, I might as well finish you off. If you can't keep it in my mouth, it's OK."

Matt reached down to Taylor's pussy and stuck two fingers near it and started rubbing her.

"Stop it, Matt. I don't need that, let me take your cock in my mouth and make you blow!"

Taylor sat up and moved down the bed. Matt laid back on the bed and watched as Taylor's head went down to his crotch area and didn't hold back in opening her mouth wide, taking in 5 inches, and wrapping her lips around it.

Taylor was sucking on it, and he could feel her tongue flicking on his cock. She opened her mouth and moved her hand to it and stroked it up and down a little, before then bobbing her head down and taking in more cock.

Matt spoke, "Oh Taylor, nice mouth. I love those lips around me."

Looking down at Taylor, Matt could see his cock disappearing and reappearing, as Taylor had started to take in more and more, but then letting go, so she could get her breath.

Taylor spoke at one point, "Cum for me Matt. Cum in my mouth. I will swoll as much as I can, but please cum for me."

The erection of Matt's was at maximum, as Taylor was now taking it down her throat 7, 8 and then 9 inches of cock, all the way down.

"Oh Taylor, you feel so good."

Her tongue was licking his cock, every single time it went deep inside her, but kept closing her mouth to suck as much as she could.

"I'm so hard. I'm so hard for you!"

Matt could feel and see his cock was pre-cumming, as Taylor's mouth was now starting to bubble with cum, when she closed it around him.

"Taylor, Taylor, make me cum!"

The blowjob action continued, as Taylor continued to lick and suck Matt off. His body was now starting to move more and more as he was enjoying the pleasure being offered.

"I'm so excited. I'm so hard!"

Taylor had put a hand near Matt's face, as he started to suck on her fingers, but he couldn't take much more of her cock sucking. He was moaning in pleasure now.

"OH YES, OH TAYLOR. OH YES!"

Her mouth was covered in cum and you could see she was struggling to breathe with a mouth of cum, as it opened more to let the cum dribble down her chin and Matt's cock.

"NO MORE, NO MORE. YES. YES!"

Taylor had made Matt cum. He had exploded his 9-inch cock inside her mouth, as she then opened it and let more and more spunk run out. Taylor moved her head away from the cock, as it dribbled cum.

"Oh, Taylor. You're an amazing woman. You made me cum and cum and cum."

Taylor reached for the bedsheet and wiped her mouth, took a breath, and looked back up at Matt.

"You don't get to suck cocks that big very often. Wow, absolutely wow. Hope you enjoyed it!"

Matt replied, "You turn me on so much. That was fantastic."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; I know I did!"

Matt spoke, "Where are you going?"

"I need to go Matt. I did say. I'm pleased it ended like that. I won't forget that explosion in a hurry. You OK, if I borrow some clothes. I know I'm going to look ridiculous in clothes in your size, but I can't go home naked."

Matt nodded and agreed. He wanted her to stay, he would have taken her home in the morning, but he could see Taylor was adamant that she needed to get back.

Taylor spoke, "I've no idea what I'm going to say when I see you in the future. Maybe we can speak, but maybe we can just remember this night."

Matt replied, "I want to take you over Stephanie's desk?"

Taylor laughed and made it clear that's highly unlikely. Matt was left with the clear impression this was a one-night thing, and an event he would not forget in a hurry.

"Matt, you need to find yourself a woman of your age. You can't always have sex with older celebrities." Taylor replied with a wink.

Matt stayed collapsed on the bed, as she called a taxi, put on the smallest clothes she could find of his, which still looked huge on her frame and said her goodbyes with a snog.

Matt spoke, "Get home safe. I'll be dreaming of great things tonight."

The night had ended, and at a perfect time if recordings of the night were on the clock. He heard bleeps, bleeps of a dying phone battery. Matt was surprised by it.

He had forgotten in all the fun that he had recorded this. He knew there was going to be some amazing imagery of his night with Taylor. He certainly didn't need to replay to it then, he had his memory for now.

6 DAYS LATER

6 days had gone by with zero contact between Matt & Taylor. There was no need to message or speak, as life continued with a great memory of sex together. However, today was the day when Matt was due to meet up with Taylor at Stephanie's office and discuss potential filming roles.

Matt arrived at the office first and was sat in reception when Taylor arrived.

Matt got up from his seat and walked over to Taylor, "Hi, are you OK today?"

"Oh Matt, Hi. How are you?"

Matt replied, "I'm good thank you. How have you been?"

Taylor seemed a little distant but did say she was well, but she did look a little awkward around this meetup.

Matt spoke, "How are you from last week. It was amazing, I can't stop thinking of you?"

Taylor replied, "Oh Matt. It was good, but it was a 1-time thing, right?"

The discussion was interrupted as Stephanie, Taylor's agent appeared.

Stephanie spoke, "My two-favourite people, how are you both. Come on, don't be sitting out here, come to my office and I can tell you about Matt's great ideas. Come on."

All 3 went to the office and Stephanie was flapping around his desk for the notes Matt had made days earlier for plans he had for Taylor's acting career.

Stephanie spoke, "Where are these notes. I had them last night. I know they will be in the office somewhere. Let me go and get them and I will be back in a minute."

Matt was loving looking at Taylor, but there was tension. There was a feeling that Taylor felt uncomfortable and didn't want to be there.

Matt spoke, "What's up Taylor? I didn't think or want it to be awkward between us. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we had sex. It was good, and the last thing I need is you looking all gooey-eyed and thinking we will do it again."

There was anger on Taylor's face and Matt was surprised by what he was hearing. He had spent the last 6 days doing or saying nothing to anyone. He'd been looking forward to seeing her and wanted to see if there was some sort of ongoing chemistry.

Taylor added, "I shouldn't be complaining, but your cock is too big for me, or probably any woman. I didn't walk straight for 2 days. I'm sorry Matt, as you know I have a partner, but even if I didn't, I can't cope with that."

Matt wasn't surprised by the words he was hearing. He was used to similar lines from past girlfriends, but none of them was like Taylor. Despite that age gap he wanted her. He wanted her bad.

Matt spoke, "I want you. I want you over this desk as I described to you. I want you now! Look at me Taylor, please look at me."

Taylor looked at Matt, but what she saw wasn't what she expected. Despite the time of the day, the fact people were walking past Stephanie's office, and Stephanie was back anytime soon, Matt had undone his fly on his trousers, and you could see him playing with his bulge. A big bulge in his pants.

'OH GOD MATT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"I think you know what I'm doing. I want to know what you are going to do to help?"

Taylor looked horrified at what she was seeing. She stood up and headed to the open door. It looked like she was about to run and leave Matt looking very silly.

The door was closed, with Taylor on the side of the door where Matt was. She looked back at Matt, closed her eyes for a second, took a moment, and then spoke.

"Oh, Matt. How hard are you? I can't do this, but you do provide good sex. How do you want to do this?"

Matt smiled and cleared Stephanie's desk of items that were in the way and pulled his trousers and pants down.

"Come here Taylor. I'll show you."

In walking across to him, Matt took Taylor in his arms and planted a big kiss on her lips. His hands then went down to her skirt, and he reached up to her pants and pulled them down with one large tug. They fell to the floor, but he picked them up and placed them in his trouser pocket.

Matt then stuck 2 fingers up Taylor's pussy and was starting to finger her which she appeared to like instantly.

"Oh Matt, we haven't got long. Stephanie will be back. Just do what you need to do and let that be the end of us."

In Matt removing his fingers, Taylor turned her body around and laid face down on Stephanie's desk. She left nothing to the imagination as she lifted her skirt to show to Matt a mighty fine pair of slender legs and an ass which wanted fucking.

Like the week before, Taylor's asked, "Stick your cock in me. Just do it."

Matt was hard. He was at his full erection size, and he did know time was against him.

"I'll try to be gentle Taylor. I want you bad though."

Taylor replied, "Just stick it in me, Matt. I can take it and I want it."

Two fingers had now been inserted into Taylor's ass hole to ease open the gap, but they were quickly replaced by his cock as he slid 2, 3 and then 4 inches of cock inside Taylor.

"Oh, Matt. That's good, give me more. I know you've got more."

Matt was feeling Taylor's toned ass and moving his body even closer, so he could slide more cock inside.

"Taylor you might feel this," Matt said as he aimed to slide more cock inside her.

"That's so big, I can't take much more Matt. Fuck my ass though, fuck my ass!"

The feeling Matt had was sensational, better than even his best dream and thought. He was starting to build up momentum, as Taylor's body was forced against the desk, as his cock was now sliding in and out of her ass with ease for him, but painfully for Taylor.

"I can feel you, Matt, I can feel you. But that hurts. It hurts!"

The sound of Matt's balls hitting Taylor's ass was adding to the feeling of pleasure for Matt as he kept ramming more and more cock into Taylor.

"Oh Matt, Matt. You need to cum. I can't take this."

The noise in the room since Taylor had closed the door, was mostly sounds from Taylor's voice. It felt like Matt was like a man possessed, as he said very little, but just kept fucking.

"COME ON MATT, YOU NEED TO CUM FOR ME!" Taylor shouted in pain.

For Taylor, as it felt like even more cock was inside her, Matt shouted, "FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH!"

"CUM MATT, CUM FOR ME."

Stephanie's desk, as well as Taylor's butt, was getting a hell of a battering, as Matt became a fucking machine.

"TAKE THIS TAYLOR. TAKE THIS."

Taylor was flat out on the desk, she could hardly speak, as Matt pounding cock inside her tight ass.

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH!" Matt shouted.

Matt had lived out a fantasy, as he felt his cock swell inside Taylor tight ass hole and exploded his juices.

There was no noise from Taylor at this point, apart from a breath of relief as Matt moved back from her body and he pulled his pants and trousers up.

Taylor had spotted a towel and grabbed it and gave her butt a quick wipe, before pulling her skirt down, and all in the nick of time.

Stephanie entered the room and apologised for the delay and said he couldn't find the notes. She made no mention of the fact her desk had been reorganised, but she did ask both Matt and Taylor if they were free next Monday at 12.

In knowing you don't say no to Stephanie easily they both responded with a yes.

Taylor spoke, "I'm sorry to do this Stephanie, but I do need to go."

Matt added, "Me too Stephanie. I feel I need to get back to the office, but let's all meet next week."

With a few pleasant farewells, the time at the office for that day came to an end. Taylor and Matt both left with no more chat between themselves.

Taylor left that building with a definite feel of Matt's spunk running down her leg, whilst Matt left with a very satisfied smile on his face.

Whether they would ever see each other again, and whether they did ever get out of Stephanie's next meeting is never to be known.

THE END.

12