Taylor Tentacle-Bound Pt. 01

Story Info
Taylor is alone when a tentacle monster pounces.
778 words
4.02
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Taylor was laying motionless in his lonely apartment. Naked, clean, and shaved from head to toe just the way he preferred himself. Only his wispy platinum blond hair on his head remained. Smooth, small and toned his own hands explored his supple 22 year old body. His 7 inches stirred and swelled. With a sharp intake of breath he tweaked his own nipples one between each index/thumb. He hadn't let himself go over the edge of orgasm in weeks. It was true; he loved to orgasm. Something about the denial of it was even sweeter though. Technically a virgin his habit was to play alone with his toys. No company necessary.

Tonight he planned to fill his hole with his vibrating plug and edge himself till he was begging the empty air for an orgasm. He'd then take a hot steamy shower again and go to sleep. Full of cum.

Perhaps that's what attracted it. The scent of need. The aurora of sexual anticipation and pleasure and desperation all at once. Taylor was trailing his fingers over his abs and inner thighs while his cock stood full mast and slowly dripped a tear drop of clear sweet precum. He gave a great stretch arms over head. That's when it struck. Taylor's wrists were quickly and firmly looped together while his torso was pulled viciously into a large body of warm flesh. Tentacles ensnared him around his little waist, wrists and each thigh all at once lifting him bodily off the floor. Taylor always played with the lights on in his living room in front of a big mirror.

With excited horror he searched the mirror image of his attacker. A 7 foot monster made of flesh and tentacles. Gods so many tentacles. There must have been a dozen, and now they were wriggling all over him feeling and groping his firm toned small frame. Two tentacles opened up little mouths and attached themselves to his slightly over developed pink nipples. Shocked by the scene of his own sexual predation he realized his cock was raging even harder than a moment ago when all was peaceful. Rising up between his legs a thick tentacle soft and hard all at once, like a cock but with a little mouth, sucked at his inner thighs then his smooth balls. His own fat dick was weeping precum profusely now, and a thin long tentacle began to slurp it up hungrily as it dripped.

Before he really realized what would happen next the fat tentacle that had sucked his balls and thighs found its way to his hole in the back. Poking at his pucker it invaded while other tentacles held him firm. Long practice sessions solo helped his hole know what to do, and his need filled body swallowed the lengthy phallus inch after inch. Guttural moans began to escape his unwilling mouth as he was invaded and pumped, milked and sucked all at once. As if in response to his whimpering and moaning the firm tentacle began to wraps itself several times around his head gripping his chin and forehead forcibly pulling his jaw open.

Quick as a snake another long phallus began fucking his throat cruelly and mercilessly. Gratefully he sucked in air when he was allowed and sometimes even begged for mercy when allowed enough time before his words turned to 'guk guk gurhhgggll' as the tentacle cock plunged into his throat again.

He swore his bodily invaders were trying to meet in the middle they were going so deep. The large tentacle burrowed deeper and deeper into his ass wriggling and sliding further and further as it fucked him. His cock throbbed, and now the littlest tentacle's mouth had expanded to swallow the pink head. It felt like the monster was trying to suck his cum out through a straw, but when he came near the edge of orgasm all action would slow till he was well away from the edge and frustrated once again.

Two hours later the invader shot loads of fluid into his stomach and ass. Then it left dropping its sex slave to the floor without letting it orgasm even once. Still Taylor's cum was all gone. Leaked out in clear form slowly over the course of his violation, and eaten by his violator. His cock felt tired and balls empty, but he was still so desperate with need. The intruder was gone when he'd finally caught his breath and collected his senses. His cock wouldn't stir no matter how much he touched it. Damn what had this monster done to him.