All Comments on 'Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Follow Up

Britt,

Loved the follow up to the first one. You pushed the boundaries and ramped up the humiliation. Loved it....5 stars from me....

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Scorching hot writing!

Once again Britt you raised the bar for kink and excitement. Well done...five stars!

toeskrtoeskrover 7 years ago
5 stars

Great Princess!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent hot story, go girl

Love the gangbang saga that is Taylor. Really hot concept, well executed. Can't wait for next installment. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Brittni,

You are a natural....keep up the good work!

Hugs,

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add a revenge plot

Your stories are awesome.

Why don't you follow it up with a revenge plot by tyler to get back at karl and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell?

How did this not end in a high school shooting? Seriously fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

This series is amazing. I really really hope you continue on either with this series or another. I am loving your writing. :-)

This would be under my account, but i cant log in for some reason.

TaylorTheFuckToyTaylorTheFuckToyabout 7 years ago
My gangbang

I love the story, I can't wait to see how else you have me used Britt.

tgirl_Marytgirl_Maryalmost 7 years ago
Even bettet

I think this one might even be better than the first one. Omg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
part 3?

Will there ever be a sequel to part 2?

AthranzalaAthranzalaover 3 years ago
Revenge for tyler?

Hope you finish this even though its been 4 years but this really needs a revenge part

AthranzalaAthranzalaover 3 years ago
Revenge for tyler?

IF you are ever gonna post a part 3, i hope it includes his revenge and getting to bang taylor like how karl and the others banged her.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I been with a few womens and learned that They can be even more Nasty specialy when they are jealous on me. Some the womens I was with had female Partners that were more guy like then the girlfriend but they was also rougher ON me like some the Girls that Did Taylor in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Tyler has a great life ahead of him as a cuckhold. Can't wait for a new story where he accepts his position and cleans 7 loads of cum out of her sloppy nasty wet hole then flips her over and sucks the cum out of her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

plot twist, brittni4u is actually taylor

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story, no down time. The only way to top it would be to move years into the future. This would be top notch as her past is revisted in her present normal family life.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew3 months ago

Hi Brittni4u...

Hee-hee! Although I can't help but feel badly for Tyler, I must admit that I admire Taylor somewhat!

Here is 19 year old Taylor who is kind of a prude and has never done anal nor done sucked cock. But when she gets forced into a locker room gangbang she discovers that she likes that kind of forced sex!

So much so does she like it that she voluntarily goes to a bonfire attended by the very same people who gangbanged her!

She then gets strap-on fucked by every girl at the bonfire, eats pussy, gets fisted, takes golden showers, sucks & deepthroats several cocks, and gets fucked by every guy at the bonfire in both her asshole and her pussy until she is leaking cum all over the place!

That is a LOT for any 19 year old to handle!

But when I recall that one hot July night when I finally LOST MY VIRGINITY by fucking one of the neighbor girls...

I also remember that I was less than TWO MONTHS SHORT OF MY 19th birthday on that night!!!

It seems like Taylor was WAY, WAY, WAY ahead of me at 19 years old!!!

I can't help but admire her!

- Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5093 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES