TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 27: Elin Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You brought that bitch here?"

"She wanted to be my girlfriend." His gaze left the fire where Elin was still sitting on Hercules and Samson was laying on his back next to them. Todd's eyes came back to life with a flare of anger. "But she's just another nigger lover."

SLAP!

Todd looked stunned, grabbing his cheek as Kitty pulled her hand back. "Watch your mouth white boy unless you want to get your ass beat on a daily basis." Kitty slowly grinned evilly. He jumped when her hand grabbed his crotch. "I think some part of you liked what you saw," she said, feeling his erection through his pants.

"No," he said, shaking his head. She snorted. He knew she wouldn't believe him, but his erection had come back while walking through the mist, not from watching them. He wanted to find Elin to try fucking again, but then he saw Elin and Kitty riding the West brothers. Kitty was fumbling with his zipper. "Kitty?" he asked, confused.

"I just want to see if it's really as small as I remember."

"Kitty?" he asked again. Her hand was undoing the buttons on his pants. He wasn't even attracted to her anymore. Seeing her with Samson had disgusted him, but his penis was aching for attention. She pulled his underwear down and his hard penis sprang out. Kitty stifled a laugh.

"There's the little guy. I think it actually got smaller."

Todd trembled. Her was starting to hate her now, but he still yearned for her touch. "Suck it," he pleaded. "Please."

Her hand came out towards it. "You want me to suck it? For old time's sake?" Her finger touched the small grape sized head. His penis jerked, spewing out a long strand of cum, more than he normally came. Kitty laughed in surprise and was still laughing as she strolled off.

Todd looked down as his little penis, still bobbing up and down, dripping semen onto the ground.

**********

Elin felt some of her strength coming back. She ground her pussy into Hercules' cock. Limp and spent, it still felt good inside her. To her delight, it began to swell, filling her up as it inflated inside her. She laid down on him so that she could slide her body along his. Her legs, fit and firm from cheerleading, had little strength left in them to ride him hard.

She leaned down to kiss him, but the black man turned his lips away. Her feelings were hurt for a moment before she remembered that her mouth and chin was coated with his brother's sperm. Hercules pushed her torso up and started sucking on her long nipples. His hands kneaded her ass cheeks, but his hands were on her arms holding her up?

Elin glanced over her shoulder. Samson slapped his cock down on her ass cheeks several times. It was floppy at first, but by the third time it was a steel hard rod. "Don't worry, she's not coming back," said Samson, glancing off into the woods like he was the one worried. His hand coated his shaft with lubrication.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see," said Samson while Hercules pulled her all the way down on his cock and held her still.

Samson West's cock rested between her ass cheeks. He slid it down until the head was centered over her anus. Elin jumped when she felt the pressure pushing down against her ass. She started to struggle, but Hercules held her still. The pressure grew, her sphincter slowly opening for the hard golf ball sized cock head. "NO! Not there," she gasped, her ass was starting to stretch to the point it hurt. "You're too big!" Fuck, even Todd White was too big for back there. This was an unnatural act of sodomy.

"Damn! She tighter then Kitty," grunted Samson, giving one hard push. His cock head got

swallowed up by her constrictive anus.

Elin squealed. Her face was red, scrunched up, eyes shut. Tears rolled down her cheeks from the pain. She was grateful for whatever lube he'd used as that was allowing him to slide the tip in and out easily. The pain grew as the thick part under the head entered her. She feared her sphincter might tear. Spasms of pleasure radiated out from her nipples. Herc was contentedly sucking one while kneading her other breast, pinching the nipple occasionally. His other hand still gripped her arm, but the grip was relaxing. Elin whimpered from the pain as Samson's cock pushed deeper into her ass. Hercules flexed his cock, sending more ripples of pleasure through her body. The pleasure grew as he started bucking his hips to work his cock inside her. Elin moaned, pushing her rear back into Samson's cock. The pain was gone. It felt weird now, but good. "So full," she groaned. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

It started out awkward at first. The black men were trying to get themselves off. Elin was too weak to fuck them back. Finally, the new quarterback showed his leadership skills and took over. He lifted Elin up so that she was on all fours over Hercules. She didn't have to do anything but hold still. Hercules bucked his hips, thrusting his cock up and into her while Samson pushed his deep in her ass as Hercules was pulling out of her pussy. The team work and the constant pistoning of two foot-long black cocks paid off quickly. Elin creamed hard over Hercules' cock. Her pussy muscles clamped down tightly over his shaft almost throwing off the West brother's rhythm.

Elin was grunting and snorting. She came several more times. The boys were making noises too, speeding up as they began to fuck her harder. Hercules pushed up and held his cock still. Jets of sperm struck her womb. Elin squealed as her own orgasm exploded from her, but then Samson's cock pushed deep in her ass. His first jet of cum filling her bowels. Her squeal turned to a shriek that echoed all the way down to the lake mingling with other screams of pleasure echoing off the lake that night.

Samson pulled out and squeezed some more sperm from his shaft onto her lower back and ass cheeks. He watched as his sperm began welling up out of her open anus to run down her crack. It flowed over pussy and the base of Hercules' cock. The dark vein on the root of his shaft was still pulsing as Hercules hadn't stopped cumming inside her. Samson pushed off her and stood.

Hercules rolled Elin over and sat up slowly removing his cock. It sprang up from her pussy shooting a long strand of semen from the bottoms of her breasts, down her belly, to end in her pubic strip. He stood, squeezing the sperm out of his shaft and letting it splatter down on her torso.

Elin's ass and pussy felt squishy they were so filled with cum. Their seed poured from both holes. She struggled to stand, two streams of white sperm joining tighter to form a waterfall between her legs. Their mingled sperm fell to soak the Hello Kitty sleeping bag. Elin spread her legs wider, squeezing her muscles to force as much cum out as possible to cover Kitty Summers' sleeping bag.

"Shit, I better meet Kitty," said Samson.

Elin looked up at the two black men. They were standing nude on the other side of the fire pit. The fire flickered off their wet muscular torsos and giant dangling cocks. They looked like black demons at that moment. "I need to get going too," she told them. She had a midnight curfew and Tittsville was over an hour away, maybe more if this mist was thick the whole trip. "I don't suppose I could get a lift?"

"Yeah, I'll take ya," said Hercules.

"Thanks," she replied gratefully. She'd been a little worried that they might leave her stranded or she'd have to go back and tell Todd she got lost.

Samson disappeared back towards the bonfire and the parking lot. Hercules got dressed and waited for her to clean off and dress. "You're damn sexy, gurl," he told her appreciatively.

"Thanks," she said again, this time blushing. He surprised her by taking her hand as they walked back towards the bonfire. The Coxville High seniors had all seen her arrive with Todd White and they were about to see her leave with Hercules West.

"We gonna fuck again, gurl?"

"You know it," she replied squeezing his hand, happily. She'd come to Coxville hoping to find a boyfriend and perhaps she had. Her friends were expecting the handsome Todd White though not some brutish looking nigger. She'd need to introduce to each of them exactly what her new boyfriend had to offer.

Elin Linquist smiled and squeezed Hercules' hand again as they left to take her home.