TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
Tartarus.
11.4k words
4.52
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Tartarus -

Agent Bryan Brown sat on his plastic wrapped bed, growling angrily as he tore beautiful ebony skin and bloody red muscle away from the tender thigh that once belonged to Kelly Spears. Across the room Agent Gerard Green lifted the dead woman's lifeless head up so he could admire her once beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes.

"This one's eyes are truly remarkable," Gerard purred evilly, "So much terror... before she died... I can still smell it exuding from her! Mmm intoxicating!"

"Mmm, She's my rabbit," Bryan answered as he tore another chunk of flesh away from the ebony thigh.

"Rabbit," Gerard asked as he looked into Kelly's dead eyes.

"Mmm, her heart was beating so fast as I slipped the noose around her neck," Bryan answered, "She didn't even fight, she just stood there shivering as I tied her so she wouldn't die of strangulation. Well, at least until I wanted her too.."

"So how did she die," Gerard asked scornfully, "Don't tell me you are losing your touch, and you killed her before you intended to!"

"Pfff, No," Bryan hissed derisively, denying the accusation, "It was delicious, she and the other girl were watching me cut up the first girl... What was her name?"

Bryan held up the thigh in his hand using it to gesture at the black woman's head in Gerard's hand as he continued, "Anyway, this one's heart was beating so fast... it exploded... just as I was cutting the first girls lower body away from her torso!"

"Death by terror," Gerard whispered in awe, "Accident or not to kill with terror... your skill has reached a whole new level!"

Gerard laughed as he popped Kelly Spears left eye out of her head, along with all the fleshy material attached to the back of it, and holding it out toasted, "Congratulations!"

Then he tossed the eye into his mouth like a piece of candy, positioned it between his teeth, and chomped down bursting it in his mouth like an overripe grape.

"Mmm," he hummed as he swallowed, then popped Kelly's other eye out and ate it.

"So what are we going to do about the loss of my Bitch and your... chalice," Bryan asked as Gerard hummed while he tore Kelly's head from her shoulders, used a tool to punch a hole in her head, liquified her brains, and began sucking them up through a straw.

"Mmmm," Gerard hummed as he drank from Kelly's skull like it was a huge margarita glass.

Bryan knew he wasn't going to get an answer until Gerard was finished so he waited patiently and continued eating Kelly's thigh.

When Gerard was finished, he tossed Kelly's head in the garbage and answered, "Nothing, few demons are capable of leaving Tartarus, and once we do we sure as hell aren't going back. Besides, Chalise is nothing to me more than her purpose. Our contract is set, I possess her soul, she knows that if she doesn't fulfill her contractual obligations I will feed on her soul until she is a whither up husk!"

Bryan stared at Gerard with a flat, disgusted glare before he answered, "That's fucking fantastic for you! I however, have a little more investment in my Bitch and I want her back!"

Gerard looked back at Bryan as if he were contemplating ripping his head off and devouring his soul. Deciding it would not be worth the trouble it would cause him when he reported back to his superiors, he walked out of Bryan's room as he sneered, "I couldn't care less about your investment... however, we are in the lands of Nymphillus, and the Succubi Queens. I have no idea where those neonate pig slut Succubi snakelet hatchlings portaled too, but most likely they will be headed to Nymphillus."

"Nymphillus," Bryan called in question, "Where the fuck is Nymphillus?!"

"Seattle," Gerard yelled back, "We will leave for Seattle tomorrow. Once we arrive, if you still want to go find your bitch I will open a portal for you! Though, if I were you, I would just find myself another bitch and forget this one."

"You are not me, and I sure as hell am not you," Bryan retorted under his breath.

Bryan ate the rest of Kelly Spears and put her bones in the bathtub along with the other 2 whores. What had their names been again? Juanita Lopez and Carmen Theron, obvious aliases. He went back out and packed his tripods, and his tools of dissection and torture away then took them out to the rental car. When he came back he had a large duffel bag that he put the bones of the 3 women in. He gathered up the clothes and purses as well as Cheyenne's dress and shoes and purse and put them all in a second duffel bag. Lastly, he pulled all the plastic sheeting his room, carefully folded it, and put it in a third bag.

Looking over his room, it was sterile and spotless. Picking up the duffel bag he left and walked outside and found a rather ordinary BMW M. He already had a key to the car so he popped the trunk and set the duffel bags inside beside a squirming Jimmy Cartwright. Jimmy was hogged tied with duct tape over his mouth and glaring angrily up at Bryan before he closed the trunk.

Bryan moved around the BMW and slid in behind the steering wheel and left.

____(!)____

July 30, 1999

When the first rays of light began to illuminate the early morning sky, Bryan looked at his night's work and smiled in grim satisfaction. He was standing in the middle of Cheyenne Murphy's garage. The floor, walls, and ceiling were covered in the plastic that had previously covered his hotel room just a few hours ago.

For the last few hours he had set up the house to tell a story of sex, betrayal, torture, and a serial killer hidden in the police force.

He placed Cheyenne's dress and heels in her master bedroom, on the floor as if she had stripped out of them. The bones of the 3 whores went into a freezer in the garage while their clothes and purses were set on a counter in the garage like trophies. Jimmy Cartwright was put in Cheyenne's bed and stripped of his clothes. So it would look like he and Cheyenne were having sex when Richard, Cheyenne's husband, came home and caught them together. Flying into a rage Richard cut Jimmy's throat where he lay on the bed. Cheyenne fearing for her life shot Richard in the chest with her police issued sidearm, then in a bout of extreme depression or in the throws of a psychotic break she entered into each of her 4 children's rooms and slit their throats, after which she fled.

Satisfied with his work, Bryan walked out of the house and left by a back gate and walked back to his hotel.

____(!)____

Amanda awoke when Cheyenne rolled onto her belly and crawled away on all fours.

"Mmmm, Good morning," Amanda greeted her new sleeping partner.

A morning greeting was her tradition, and she would be damned if she let a visit to hell on earth change her! Sitting up, she stretched as Cheyenne waved 'good morning' and walked down to the lake. Amanda's large 34k breasts stuck out proudly like Nuclear warheads tipped with soft pink puffy areolas and thick rigid nipples. Looking down at her belly, she was amazed once again that it looked normal, curvy, feminine, and mostly flat. She had never been athletic or a health knut, so a flat belly to her was defined by the fact that she didn't have a pooch, a gut, flab, slack, or bloating. Of course with no intestines anymore, she won't have a fat gut or bloat ever again! Still, she could feel the slow movements of the nest of demoness snakelets inside her, their scaley bodies rubbing against the inside of her abdominals and ribs. It was super weird, and also left her feeling supremely full... or, pregnant even!

Moving to stand up Amanda suddenly noticed a wetness between her thighs, the lips of her pussy, and an icky slimy feeling between her ass cheeks. Sticking her fingers between her thighs she rubbed her fingers along the smooth skin of her outer labia. Always the doctor she examined the clear lubricant by holding it up to her nose and then dabbing her tongue to her fingers tasting it. She was always aroused these days, always horny, always thinking of sex even when she slept, but in the last week since her change she had never lubricated like this.

"Fucking Demons," Amanda cursed as she stood up and walked down to the lake, having decided that she was healthy despite leaking lubricant all down her thighs during the night.

Cheyenne was already out swimming 20 feet from the lakeside when Amanda dived in and swam out to her. Cheyenne meditated on what she wanted, focusing her mind on wanting to be human as she lay on her back spread eagle under the sunrise of an almost alien red sun.

"You are so beautiful," Amanda purred sensually, her head bobbing as she treaded water.

Cheyenne looked at her hands, they were human again, then responded, "Thank you Amanda."

Cheyenne looked over at Amanda smiling her gratitude, and saw hot desire flashing in Amanda's eyes as she admired Cheyenne's tight little body. Twisting in the water Cheyenne swam up to Amanda and kissed her! It was a long deep kiss with her nibbling at Amanda's bottom lip while Amanda suckled her top lip.

"Lets go to shore," Amanda suggested in a husky voice filled with arousal.

"Mmm yes," Cheyenne agreed.

Quickly, they both swam for shore. Climbing out of the water, they didn't waste any time as Amanda fell into the soft purple grass lining the lake's shore. Cheyenne laid down on top of Amanda, her small B-cup breasts pressing into pillowy K's as she kissed Amanda's mouth before moving down her cheek to the corner of her jaw below her ear, kissing and nibbling the whole way before moving down Amanda's neck to her clavicle.

"Mmmm," Amanda moaned as she let her hands roam down Cheyenne's body.

She started at Cheyenne's tiny waist, bringing her hands up her back, feeling her ribs under her fingertips, feeling the little knobs of her spine, feeling the strong muscles connecting her shoulder blades to her shoulders and back. Once Amanda reached Cheyenne's shoulders, she scratched her nails halfway down her back before letting her fingers glide just above her skin, caressing the soft transparent hairs in the hollow of the small of her back. As Cheyenne nibbled Amanda's neck, Amanda spread her fingers wide open as she ran her hands over Cheyenne's large ass cheeks. She could feel the thick muscle fibers of her strong glutes, her skin was soft and smooth and perfect. She ran her hands down the inside valley of Cheyenne's cheeks then around the bottom of her ass before bringing her hands up the outside of her hips. When she brought her hands back up to the small of Cheyenne's back, Cheyenne moaned almost ferally and arched her ass up as Amanda ran her hands deep within the valley of her ass again.

"Grrrr," Cheyenne growled, as Amanda stopped at the bottom of her ass and grabbed 2 handfuls and pulled her plump cheeks apart exposing her tight little asshole to the cool morning air!

"Fuck me," Cheyenne growled, "I want to taste you!"

Cheyenne pushed herself up, arching her back dramatically with her ass still high in the air. Amanda's hands were still grabbing handfuls and spreading her apart pornographically! Jumping up, Cheyenne flipped around and put her ass and pussy directly in Amanda's face while she put her face in Amanda's pussy.

Amanda licked her tongue down Cheyenne's baby smooth pubic mound, between her wet pink labia, sucking her soft inner petals between her teeth as she peeled her inner labia back with her tongue until she found the tiny little pink bud that was her clitorus.

"Ahhhhhh," Cheyenne moaned as Amanda attacked her clit with a vengeance, "Mmm, fuck yes!"

Amanda licked down Cheyenne's pussy to her vagina as Cheyenne ground her pussy into Amanda's mouth hoping her tongue would fuck her good! Hoping that her mouth would cool her hot aching need!

Cheyenne began licking Amanda's pussy using her fingers to pull her fat pussy lips aparts as she chewed on first one side and then the other before running her tongue down the deep valley of her vulva as she licked between Amanda's inner petals. She found Amanda's clit, a slightly larger round knob buried under a soft pink hood, and Cheyenne pinched it between her top teeth and her tongue before suckling and rubbing it with her tongue until Amanda's hips were quivering in orgasm.

Amanda buried her nose in Cheyenne's pussy, latching onto her clitorus and sucking on her labia as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her, goosing her skin! As soon as her orgasm passed, she sucked Cheyenne's clit into her mouth, sucking and flicking and massaging her until her hips were grinding into Amanda's mouth so hard she had to open wide as Cheyenne forced her entire pubic bone and pussy lips into her mouth. Amanda's nose was buried in her vagina as she bit into Cheyenne's soft pink flesh until she felt the hot trickle of blood on her tongue! The sensations sent her into overdrive, sucking, biting, nibbling, chewing, grinding! Amanda went wild on Cheyenne's clitorus!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Roooooooooooooooo," Cheyenne orgasmed!

Losing herself in her orgasm, Cheyenne began reverting back to her hybrid werewolf form. Amanda felt soft white fur grow under her fingertips where she was firmly grasping Cheyenne's luscious ass. She opened her eyes in time to watch the skin just above her asshole, where her tail bones were between her thick round buttock cheeks begin to grow elongating her soft white skin as a thin hairless wolf's tail grew about 4 feet long before being covered in white fur speckled with copper and a copper stripe down the spine and tip!

In the space between Cheyenne's thighs, between her ass cheeks under her tail, her pussy and her pubic mound were still completely hairless and Amanda bit down even harder, pushing her nose deeper in Cheyenne's vagina until she was breathing in the woman's wet vaginal nectar! Amanda pushed her tongue between Cheyenne's labia grinding her tongue against her clit until her hips were gyrating in an orgasm so hard that she lifted herself up arching her back and pushing her pussy even more firmly into Amanda's mouth as she howled in delight!

When Cheyenne's climax passed, Amanda felt her put her head back down between her thighs and begin tenderly licking her pussy from her vagina, up her vulva, between each petal of her inner labia, and then the smooth skin of her outer labia. Cheyenne was very gentle, so much so that Amanda repaid the indulgence. When they were completely and utterly satisfied, they laid there on the riverbank for a few minutes and basked in their afterglows.

"Fuck, that was refreshing," Amanda announced out of the blue.

"Arooo," Cheyenne barked in agreement.

They got up after a few minutes and waded back into the lake and washed off as best they could without soap. Amanda's sneakers and socks were soaked after their bath, so in the early morning light she walked barefoot on the cool pavement before it got too hot. An hour later, they were a 4 miles down the interstate, finally leaving the Moses Lake area behind as they set the goal of reaching George by the end of the day.

____(!)____

"Fuck!" Amanda hollered as the sun beat down on her from straight above 4 hours later, "I will never take my car for granted ever again! Or, air conditioning!"

Her soft white naked body felt like it was starting to give off its own glow! The pavement of the interstate even reflected the sun's rays so that she was now sunburned in places that had never seen sunlight in her life! Aside from the feeling of being in an easy bake oven and cooked to an extra crispy, she had mixed feelings about the fact that she was sweating like a pig. She hated sweating, and now there wasn't a single part of her body that wasn't damp and glistening in a sheen of sweat! To top it off she had perpetual rivulets of lubrication coursing down her inner thighs until her own nectar was soaking her socks. She felt totally and utterly miserable, icky, sticky, and disgusting!

Looking up at the midday sun Amanda shook her head. She was miserable.

"Arf," Cheyenne yelped softly and pointed at the sign off on the side of the road.

They had finally arrived at the Dodson road exit. The interstate bridged over Dodson road so Amanda figured there would be shade.

"I need a break," Amanda complained as they walked up to the exit.

Taking Cheyenne's hand, she led her off the interstate and under the bridge as a breeze began to blow giving Amanda some relief as she guided Cheyenne to sit in the shade. She had been watching Cheyenne all day, and the woman seemed... inordinately preoccupied, lost in her thoughts since their morning coitess, so Amanda asked, "What's wrong Love?"

Because Cheyenne couldn't speak, they had started using sign language the previous week. It turned out that Amanda knew ASL because her youngest daughter was deaf, while Cheyenne knew it because her mother had been deaf.

"I have been trying to change back into my human form all morning," Cheyenne signed with very jagged, frustrated gestures, "but I can't!"

"Mmm, yes, I noticed you hadn't shapeshifted," Amanda answered, "but I had just assumed you weren't trying too."

"No," Cheyenne shook her head then signed, "I have been trying since we made love this morning..."

"I see," Amanda answered as she brought her knees up to her chest and laid her head on them while looking Cheyenne up and down.

Cheyenne repeated the posture but instead looked at Amanda. Reddish brown eyes looking into black eyes. They sat there like that long enough that the shadow of the bridge moved putting them in the unforgiving sun again.

They stood up and moved into the shade again, and as they sat Amanda shared her observations of Cheyenne's problem, "So this is only the second day you have been trying to teach yourself how to shapeshift on your own, correct?"

Cheyenne nodded her head yes.

Amanda sat and thought for a moment before she continued, "Obviously, shapeshifting is a skill not an ability, otherwise only those with the ability would be able to shift... period. You must of thought of this yesterday while on your run. Figuring it's a skill, you decided it must be based on self perception and willpower, or self discipline and focus. So you began by using meditation, and changed once..."

"For how long," Amanda asked.

"Maybe a minute or 2," Cheyenne answered.

"And then, you ran back to me and changed again," Amanda continued her summation, "I think it's safe to say you only remained in your human form for a minute or 2 that time as well, but then there was this morning!"

Amanda smiled as she continued, "I am pretty sure you were able to remain in your human body for at least 10 minutes! Which means that you are gaining more control, more focus, more endurance or mental fortitude!"

Cheyenne held up her hands in a shrug and asked why couldn't she change again then. Amanda put her chin on her knees and looked straight ahead as she contemplated the problem.

"All of this is speculative," Amanda began after a few silent minutes, "but I think shifting twice yesterday was because of a lack of skill, you weren't used to the mental concentration needed to hold your human form. This morning you had more skill, more focus, more practice, but holding your human form for 10 minutes exhausted your mental stamina."

Cheyenne nodded in agreement, it made sense. She was still a novice werewolf, and an even greater novice shapeshifter. Everything in her life had always come easy to her, always acting on her desires as she wanted. She understood now that she had never exercised real self discipline ever. She was a creature of immediate self gratification! It would take time for her to build the required mental muscle to hold her human form for as long as she wanted.

"The good news is, you are making astonishing progress," Amanda said reassuringly, "Going from holding your human form from 2 minutes to 10 is an outstanding leap in skill and endurance! That's a 500 percent increase! At that rate of progress tomorrow you will be able to hold your human form for 50 minutes..."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers