TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne watched Amanda eyes squint as she quickly calculated in her head and then smiled as she continued, "That's 31,250 minutes you'll be able to stay in your human form by the time we reach Seattle. That is, if it takes 7 days to get there!"

"How long is 31,250 minutes in hours," Cheyenne asked, math had never been her strong suit in school. There had been enemy girls to trash, beautiful boys on all the athletic teams to fuck for her to focus on her GPA, besides it was hard to ace a class when she only needed to fuck the teacher as her own personal makeup test!

Amanda looked at her for only a second as she did the simple division, "That's 520.8 hours or 21.7 days!"

"Wow," Cheyenne signed feeling an overwhelming sense of relief.

Amanda smiled and then leaned over and hugged her new girlfriend and purred, "Tomorrow will show us if your growth rate will hold at 500 percent. If it does, tomorrow you will be able to stay in your human form for 50 minutes. The next day should be 250 minutes or a little more than 4 hours. In 3 days you will be able to stay human for 1,250 minutes, that's almost 21 hours. That's almost a full day, I think that will be the turning point of your shapeshifting skill, it will no longer matter how long you can remain in you human form from that point on."

"3 days," Cheyenne signed as she released a heavy sigh of relief, "I can live with that."

"Woman," Amanda purred changing the subject as she rocked on her buttocks as a rivulet of lubricant pooled on the concrete under her ass, "I am so tired! Already! And, I am so sunburnt, even between my ass cheeks and pussy lips. I have never hurt so much in my life!"

"And, you are leaking lubricant like a bitch in heat," Cheyenne signed.

"Pardon," Amanda asked in a surprised tone trying not to be offended.

"It's a good thing there are no humans, demons, or animals," Cheyenne continued as explanation, "I know, you know, you are leaking lubricant down your legs. What you don't understand is your giving off a power aphrodisiac pheromone that is like a mile high sign pointing straight to you... to us... saying your in heat! Aroused! Ready to have sex with anything... male!"

"Oh," Amanda retorted and turned her head into her thighs, "I know! I am so embarrassed! I have been lubricating like crazy ever since the snakelet demons got inside me!"

"I guess it's a good thing there isn't anyone else out here then," Cheyenne signed.

"Yea... maybe," Amanda answered.

They sat there for several more minutes before Amanda suggested, "I'm pooped, how about we stop here and sleep until the sun goes down and then finish our walk to George."

"I don't see any reason why not," Cheyenne answered.

Amanda swept several pebbles away with her hands and laid out in the middle of Dodson road and fell asleep quickly. Cheyenne scooted over and cuddled up to Amanda before she too went to sleep.

____(!)____

It was almost 10 o'clock by the time the sun set in a stunning display of reds and purples coloring the western sky. With the setting of the sun the temperature quickly cooled, from over 100 degrees down to the mid-50s by midnight, and dropped still further as the night moved into early morning.

July 31, 1999

Amanda and Cheyenne had both been sweating profusely, even after sunset, but by 2 in the morning they were both shivering as they walked the interstate under an incredibly dark sky. Looking up in wonder they enjoyed a night sky filled with billions of stars. Amanda couldn't remember the last time she had seen so many stars. They distracted her from her fear of the darkness surrounding her. It was a fear that she couldn't cope with or conquer. A fear that she hadn't ever experienced until Gerard Green and the night he stalked her... played with her like... she was nothing but a doll, and in the end took her soul! Ruined her life! Hollowed her out and left her an empty... soulless mannequin! The only thing he left her was her mind, so he could feed off and enjoy all the fear, pain, and sorrow he caused her! She knew all too well now, there really are monsters in the dark! A steady cool night wind kept her skin goosed as they walked, or, it might also be that if she had her internal organs anymore she would be pissing and shitting herself in fear! Looking over at Cheyenne, Amanda took the werewolf's clawed hand for emotional support and comfort.

Cheyenne looked over at her, her eyes shining silver in the moonlight. Fear tickled the bottom of Amanda's spine as she looked at the wolf faced woman clad only in her white body fur covering her sides and back, arms and legs and feet, while leaving her belly, breasts, pussy and between her ass cheeks completely smooth and hairless. Her fur was speckled with copper red hair matching her freckles and she had a copper mane with a thick stipe of copper fur runningdown her spine to a fluffy wolf's tail. Amanda had to admit it was a little harder to be scared of Cheyenne when watching the intoxicating sway of her wide hips, her thick muscular ass, her strong thighs and her enchanting tail. Cheyenne looked like a sexualized Disney caricature of a fox girl! At least Cheyenne was... her monster to ward off the other monsters of the night!

Time seemed to fly by in the night, they left Dodson road at 10 o'clock and before they knew it, it was 3 o'clock in the morning when they reached the first exit into George, 10 minutes later they were at the second exit and turning off the interstate to explore downtown. Well, what little there was. Truthfully, there wasn't much to the town at all.

"I don't understand," Amanda complained, "Why did we leave the interstate? We've already established this world is a reflection of the real world, we can't interact with anything."

Cheyenne looked at her and held her finger up for silence before she signed, "I smell something... I've been hearing something behind us as well for the last hour or so. Whatever it is, it's trailing us... maybe stalking us."

"So why get off the road," Amanda squeaked fearfully, "wouldn't it be safer to be out in the open?"

"No," Cheyenne signed, "It's easier to be ambushed out in the open."

Cheyenne was looking at buildings as she nearly dragged Amanda behind her. In a near jog, Cheyenne found a building she liked and pulled Amanda steering her toward a water tower on the northside of town. When they reached the bottom of the tower Cheyenne motioned for Amanda to climb up first while she guarded the bottom of the ladder. Once they were both up the ladder and standing on the catwalk encircling the water tank 200 hundred feet above the ground, Amanda and Cheyenne watched the horizon for the next 2 hours searching for whatever it was that was shadowing them.

As the sun peeked over the horizon and climbed into the sky Cheyenne sat down and began her meditation while Amanda sat beside her cross legged and waited. It took 15 minutes before Amanda saw Cheyenne's body begin its transformation from hybrid humanoid werewolf to the short petite redhead.

"Mmm," Cheyenne hummed as she looked at her long mane of copper hair.

She cut her hair 11 days ago into a short pompadour for her night with Agent Bryan Brown. The night had not gone as she had imagined it would and now she was a werewolf, and with her transformation her hair had grown out into a long copper mane falling to just below her ass.

"I need a new hairstyle again," Cheyenne mused as she ran her fingers through her hair, "but I am afraid it would just grow out again."

"Well, you sure are beautiful," Amanda complimented in an aroused purr, "and, your hair only makes your allure all the more primal... animalistic! You're a Wild Thing! Untamable... unrestrainable!"

Cheyenne smiled endearingly at Amanda. Over the last few days she had really grown to like and admire the stunningly beautiful woman, and for once it wasn't just because of her looks. The woman was genuine, caring, thoughtful, brilliant, humble despite her beauty and brilliance, and she was very sensual and romantic. It genuinely made her sad that she was going to have to kill Amanda.

Well, until that day came Amanda was the best friend she ever had, and she would enjoy it!

"Thank you, Amanda," Cheyenne answered appreciatively.

Standing up, Cheyenne helped pull Amanda up. Together, they looked out over the town of George and as far out as they could. It was a pretty site in its own arid way. The temperature was still cool on Cheyenne and Amanda's naked flesh, but it was warming up quickly.

"I would really like to spend the morning repeating yesterday morning," Cheyenne said as she turned to face Amanda with an alluring smile.

Amanda turned to Cheyenne, smiling sensually and wrapped her arms around her waist and purred, "I would like that too..."

"But," Cheyenne continued, "It's going to get hot as hell again soon and if we are going to make it to Seattle within a week we need to keep moving. Besides, Vantage is another 12 hours of walking and then we can bathe and get a drink of water tonight."

Amanda only looked a little disappointed before she pulled Cheyenne in for a soft, tender kiss. Crushing her huge breasts into Cheyenne's much smaller, sleeker frame as she let 1 hand slide down Cheyenne's back to her thick luscious ass cheek and squeezed. Cheyenne returned Amanda's kiss and even passionately licked her tongue into her mouth before pulling back and whispering, "We better stop... or we will wind up getting a late start again..."

Amanda kissed Cheyenne once more, Cheyenne returned her kiss and Amanda stepped away with a sigh. They walked around the catwalk and took in the view 1 last time before they climbed down the ladder to the ground.

____(!)____

They were a half hour out of George when Cheyenne suddenly stopped, pulling Amanda to a halt and sniffed the air. She looked up at Amanda her reddish brown eyes flashed silver as she turned to look behind them.

Standing a thousand feet behind them, in the center of the interstate pawing the ground with large lion paws, stood a pack of fearsome creatures neither woman had ever seen before. Each one had the head, neck, and chest of golden eagles. Their bodies were large male lions bodies with golden eagle wings, while their tails were 5 feet long and looked like a lions tail for the first 2 and a half feet but was feathered for the second half.

"RUN," Cheyenne screamed as she turned and bolted down the road.

Amanda screamed and followed Cheyenne, running as hard as she could while her breasts bounced and swung crazily. She was not built for speed, and Amanda quickly fell behind as Cheyenne's fleet form out paced her. Amanda wanted to look behind and see if she was staying ahead of the creatures, but she feared the answer even more than the question. Leaning into her run she tried to urge her body to catch up to Cheyenne. Quickly she was over balanced, her feet unable to keep up and she fell forward, her breasts slapping the pavement savagely as gravel cut and scraped her breasts, chest, belly, and nearly tore her nipples off! Her face hit the ground next, breaking her nose and bloodying her mouth causing her to black out momentarily as stars danced across her vision.

Amanda scraped her knees, elbows, forearms, and belly as she tried to climb up quickly and continue running. Blood dripped from her nose and her many lacerations but quickly dried up as her body healed returning her nose to it's unbroken state, and her skin as if she had never fallen.

Cheyenne realized she couldn't hear Amanda huffing and puffing behind her and stopped long enough to turn and see the curvy woman struggling to get up sum 50 feet behind her! The gryphons still hadn't moved, so Cheyenne ran back to Amanda and helped her up.

"Hurry," Cheyenne yelled as she pulled Amanda up to her feet.

Amanda nodded and stood up but came to a terrorized halt, her face turning ashen as her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open in fear! Cheyenne turned to look the way they had to go. There were 5 gryphons ahead of them now! Looking back there were 10 gryphons behind them, driving them to the 5.

"In Tartarus," The Voices of the Snakelet Demonesses spoke for the first time since welcoming Amanda to the Realm, "every Amalgam made by the Fallen is male."

"What's an Amalgam," Amanda asked breathily.

"What," Cheyenne hissed.

"Amalgams are genetically engineered creatures, twisted by science and magic for the War for Eden, in the first Age of Man," the Voices explained, "Amalgams have 2 programmed instincts, to fight and to fuck! Well, to procreate to be more accurate."

"If they're all male," Amanda asked in a whine, "Then how do they procreate?"

"Isn't it obvious," the multitude of little girl Voices laughed.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," Amanda cried.

"What," Cheyenne hissed again.

"We aren't getting away from this group of gryphons," Amanda grimaced, "Our best bet of getting out of this unscathed is to get on all fours, put heads to the ground and stick our asses in the air and submit."

"Ohhhhhhh fuck no," Cheyenne hollered adamantly as her body quickly shapeshifted into her hybrid werewolf form.

Cheyenne's whole body shook as she growled and howled at the gryphons in defiance.

The gryphons shrieked in response to Cheyenne's challenge and charged!

It was amazing how fast they covered the distance. In scarcely a breath Amanda collapsed to the ground, prostrating herself submissively with her arms curled over her head. With head on the pavement and her ass high in the air and legs spread so her knees were a little wider than her shoulders, Amanda heard shrieks all around her as Cheyenne fought. She didn't look around when she felt feathers suddenly brush up against her ass cheeks, but she couldn't stop the trembling as 2 huge cat paws stepped down just to the outside of her armpits. Each toe was decorated with a long curved claw, 5 toes and 5 claws on each paw. Fur brushed up against Amanda's ass and suddenly she was being penetrated by a corkscrew shaped dick as a gryphon mounted her!

Amanda grunted and tried to not enjoy the crashing thrusts of the horny gryphon fucking her pussy as large furry testicles slapped her clit! Soon she felt the gryphons sperm blasting inside her hollow body filling her up like a wineskin!

"Mmmm finally," a multitude of little girl Voices hummed in Amanda's mind, "Life Force..."

Amanda felt the slithering snakelets moving in and out, through and around each other in a massive snake knot inside her. As fast as the gryphon spurted a gallon of cum in her all of it was eaten up by the nest of snakelets. After several seconds of release, the gryphon finished breeding her and casually stepped away and watched over her as the Beta mounted Amanda.

Cheyenne wanted to scream in frustration when she saw Amanda collapse in fear. She howled in rage and charged forward meeting the nearest gryphon with her claws! She dodged under the first 500 pound beast and raked her claws from its neck halfway down its chest. The gryphon shrieked in pain, drawing others to its aid.

Cheyenne ran on all fours dodging a beak, as she jumped high and landing on the second gryphon's back! It immediately threw itself into a roll as she used her incredible strength to wrench 1 of its wings up as she swung her fist down in the center of the fragile bone. The wing bone snapped with a grisly crunch just before she jumped away before the gryphon rolled over her.

The first gryphon with the wounded chest charged at her just as she rolled to her feet. She had just enough time to dodge a razor sharp beak snapping shut just inches from her abdomen. The gryphon was intent on cutting her in half! Instead the beast caught her with its shoulder as it barreled past, pushing her off balance and backwards to collide into another gryphon. Cheyenne bounced off the third gryphon's wing and was slashed across her back from her right shoulder to her left hip. Staggering forward, Cheyenne was slashed again by yet another gryphon, from just under her left breast down her abdomen all the way to her pubic bone. Grabbing her belly as her intestines bulged out through the five long lacerations, she held her guts inside her body as she staggered, and was hit again! A lion's paw shredding her left ass cheek and right thigh leaving gouging wounds exposing muscle and fat as she fell to the ground.

Amanda lifted her head up in time to see Cheyenne fall to the ground clutching her belly. Amanda cried out for Cheyenne! The woman was a bloody mess. Horrified, she first heard the gryphon Alpha shriek in command for battle to stop. Then she watched as he walked up to Cheyenne's legs, sniffing her as it used its beak to spread her legs apart. Cheyenne's body twitched as Cheyenne tried to crawl away and collapsed again. Amanda sighed in relief, Cheyenne was still alive!

The Alpha slowly worked his way up Cheyenne's inner thighs, it was clear what he wanted from her and she was loath to give it, but she couldn't fight anymore. She just wasn't strong enough. She could already feel the wounds in her belly and down her back starting to stitch themselves back together as she healed, but unless she managed to kill one of these gryphons it was going to take time. Slowly, as the Alpha made his way up her thighs, she managed to find the strength with much grunting and crying to pull her knees up and under her body putting her ass in the air.

Moving up her body, Cheyenne felt the Alpha's corkscrew cock thrust into her vagina unceremoniously! It began inseminating her over and over and over again! She hated the monster so much the first time she felt it spraying her uterus full of its nasty monster sperm but, by the time it was cumming in her it's fifth time she was orgasming and pushing her ass back into each thrust as it's huge testicles pummeled her clitorus!

For the rest of the morning the pride of gryphons fucked Amanda and Cheyenne, each taking a turn with whichever woman the Alpha wasn't occupied with as their interests peaked and waned.

____(!)____

The sun was high in the air and the pavement hot as a skillet when there was a blast of a horn from behind Amanda and Cheyenne! There was a shout of men's voices and the thunder of horses hooves galloping down the interstate as arrows whistles by Amanda's ass hitting one of the gryphons just behind it's shoulder.

The gryphon stumbled 2 steps forward and crumpled to the ground dead.

The Alpha shrieked in outrage at the newcomers and ran away a few strides before leaping into the air. The Alpha shrieked for his subordinates to follow. Defiant shrieks preceded the bulk of the gryphons running and leaping into the air. Mostly the gryphons flew away with arrows peppering their hind quarters as they ran as another gryphon was shot out of the sky by an arrow straight to the heart!

Cheyenne and Amanda stood up, both shaky and worn out from being bred for hours. They turned in time to see a party of 9 Centaur men gallop past with bows and spears. The gryphons Cheyenne injured limped away only to be caught and pinned to the ground with those spears. In the end, 4 gryphons lay dead on the ground as Cheyenne and Amanda watched the Centaurs trott circles around the dead gryphons making sure the dead were dead.

The gryphon Alpha shrieked in defiance and anger at the interference as it glided well out of bow shot for several minutes. It was waiting to see if the Centaurs would abandon or chase off Amanda and Cheyenne, its newly acquired breeding stock. The Centaurs continued firing arrows until it gave a final frustrated shriek and led what remained of its pride southwest to the river.

Amanda and Cheyenne stumbled to each other and stood together, holding hands as the party leader of the Centaurs gave instructions to his subordinates as he gestured to the 4 gryphon carcasses.