TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Achak, Adahy, Chogan and Hakan go skin and clean those gryphons," the Leader commanded. They obeyed and moved off drawing long curved hunting knives as the Leader added, "and make sure you don't destroy the wings!"

The Leader watched the young hunters saddled with the task of cleaning the gryphons for a few more minutes as they started their work. Making sure they were performing their duties accurately.

"Do you get the feeling we are being purposefully ignored," Cheyenne signed to Amanda.

"Yes," Amanda signed in response, for the first time not wanting to be overheard.

"Let me look at you," Amanda said aloud to Cheyenne, "You were injured very badly... I am so sorry!"

Cheyenne presented herself for Amanda's inspection. First, Amanda placed her fingers on Cheyenne's ribs just under her left breast and let her fingers follow the angry pink scares that ran in 5 straight lines straight down the left side of her belly all the way to her hairless pubic mound.

"These lacerations healed really well with minimal scarring," Amanda said as she lightly touched Cheyenne's skin on each side of the cuts, "Do you feel this. Does it feel strange or tingly?"

Cheyenne grunted in disgust and signed angrily, "Minimal scarring! Fuck! I am disgusting now! Those fuckers destroyed me, and now I'm ugly and... horrifying!"

"Aesthetically speaking," Amanda retorted in a provocative purr, "You are just as beautiful as you were a few moments ago without scars, and look at it this way; at least the gryphon missed your belly button! It is still absolutely perfect... now turn around so I can inspect your other injuries!"

Cheyenne did so, and Amanda felt each set of claw marks. No fur grew on the 5 scars tracing lines down her back from her right shoulder to her left hip. Fur was also missing from her left ass cheek, from the outside of her hip all the way across to her right buttock. Lastly, 5 long scars high on her right thigh from just below her pussy all the way around to the back of her thigh just under her ass. No fur grew over any of the scarred skin.

"Considering you took on a pride of 15 gryphons... you seem not too worse for wear," Sneared the Centaur leader.

Amanda crosses her left arm over her breasts and held her right nipple in her hand as she turned to regard the Centaur. Cheyenne, ever confident in her self worth, put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out proudly.

"So..." the Centaur asked, his mouth twisting in revulsion as he ogled Amanda and Cheyenne quite thoroughly, "what are a Soulless and an Infected doing in the Shadow Realm?"

"Shadow Realm," Amanda asked, first trying not to let herself be goaded by the obviously bigoted Centaur, "I was told this was Tartarus."

Amanda figured that the slur 'Soulless' must refer to her since she literally was soulless now, and the slur 'Infected' must refer to Cheyenne and her werewolfism.

"Obviously you are Centaurs from Greek mythology," Amanda continued, "Why are you here?"

"This is our home," the hunt leader yelled as he took several aggressive steps toward them, "Not yours! So answer my questions before I put a spear through your..."

The Centaur leader looked apoplectic as he remembered Amanda had no heart for him to put his spear through.

Cheyenne took an aggressive stance in front of Amanda and growled low and threateningly.

The Centaur brought his spear down and leveled it at Cheyenne as he danced in a circle around them looking for an opening.

"Akecheta," another Centaur yelled as he galloped up, "Akecheta, you know the Chieftain has a truce with Nymphillus!"

Akecheta ground his teeth as he listened to his second in command, "I am the leader of this hunt... Honovi! It is my decision to make!"

"Yes," Honovi retorted calmly, "but, what if the Queen somehow finds out we killed 2 of her citizens?"

"How would she," Akecheta growled, "We could kill them and leave them for the gryphons to eat! The Queen wouldn't know a thing!"

"Would it not be best to protect them and return them alive," Honovi countered persuasively, "You might even be lauded and rewarded as their savior."

"You talk too much," Akecheta growled.

"Mmm possibly," Honovi agreed nodding his head, "but, doesn't the Chieftain listen to the council of his Shaman as well as the Elders of the Tribe when he is going to make an important decision?"

Akecheta mulled over Honovi's words then lowered his spear.

Amanda put her hand on Cheyenne's upper arm and gently pulled her back to stand with her. Amanda slid her fingers down Cheyenne's arm and held her hand.

"Please," Amanda entreated, her voice soft and very feminine in her own ears, as she stood before the Centaurs completely naked and feeling very vulnerable, "Please, my name is Amanda, and this is Cheyenne. We were brought here..."

Amanda put her hand to her belly, thinking of revealing the Demonesses inside her, but then thought it unwise to reveal their presence and continued, "Against our will. We have been traveling from Moses Lake and our destination is Seattle."

"Nymphillus," Honovi whispered towards Akecheta as they looked at eachother then back at Amanda. Neither Centaur was able to look at them without looking Amanda and Cheyenne up and down, admiringly. Amanda took advantage of the silence of the moment and asked a question of her own, "Where did you come from?"

"Quiet woman," Akecheta retorted, as he and Honovi whispered back and forth. Honovi pointed to Cheyenne and mumbled something while Akecheta shook his head and pointed at Amanda and Cheyenne both. Honovi mumbled something else and Akecheta grimessed loudly, shook his head, and trotted away to inspect the cleaning and butchering of the gryphons.

Honovi stepped forward and explained, "Our hunting party is returning home from hunting. Game has gotten scarce these past few years and we were returning after having killed nothing for our tribe. If it weren't for your misfortune we would be returning in failure. Akecheta believes we should take you captive as spoils of the hunt..."

"Captives," Amanda said the word as a question.

"Yes," Honovi answered with a grim smile, "In this land there are only 3 types of women; Shamans, wives, and property. Only the Succubi defy this custom. If Akecheta takes you back as spoils of the hunt you will become the Chieftains property, and this fall during the harvest festival he will give you as gifts to some of the young stallions just coming of age, or to other Chieftains as gifts for peace."

"Gifts," Amanda repeated the word like it was a curse, "I... we are not slaves, or property, or gifts to be exchanged by men or... Centaur! We are free women and we have rights!"

"You have no rights," Honovi suddenly yelled, causing all of the other Centaurs to pause in their work and look over. He blew an aggravated breath out through his teeth and calmed himself, "This is not your land anymore. Wherever you come from, whatever freedom you enjoyed, it is not here in this land. Here you live or die by your own strength! Or, you are a wife or property of One that can protect and keep you!"

"Then just leave us and let us continue on our way," Amanda answered as persuasively as she could, "Pretend you never saw us and let us fend for ourselves."

"That is not our way," Honovi said in a resigned voice, "Besides, there would be no way to keep a sighting of such unique and beautiful women secret."

"No, I have negotiated with Akecheta," Honovi said in a low voice as he turned his spear tip to the earth and drove it into the ground.

Akecheta returned with 2 matching dismembered wings, a tail, and a large pouch containing meat and the heart of 1 of the 4 gryphons and laid them out on the ground before Honovi and Amanda and Cheyenne. Soon each of the other 7 Centaur men approached carrying an assortment of different items. Some carried long gryphon feathers, while others brought leather rope, a long knife, a bow with a quiver full of arrows, turquoise and coral, sapphires, rubies and citrines. Each hunter stepped back from their gifts as Honovi stepped closer to Amanda and Cheyenne.

"Honovi," Akecheta announced loudly for everyone to hear, "Before us, your brothers; Akecheta, Honaw, Gaagii, Inteus, Achak, Adahy, Chogan, and Hakan witness your taking these 2 women as your property. To do with as you will, on the oath of your abdication of any inheritance, or gift, or property of the tribe given as honor or reward in connection to this hunt. The only possessions you claim are those that are already yours, these women, and any game you take on your own with your women."

Akecheta paused, letting his words sink in to all who were witnesses before he continued, "Honovi of the High Plains Tribe, do you accept the terms of your purchase?"

"I do," Honovi answered.

"So be it," Akecheta announced as he gestured toward the gifts laid on the ground, "by these gifts from your brothers, your purchase is so witnessed. You may mark or decorate your property as you so choose."

With those final words Akecheta turned and went back to directing his men in their work. He took 3 men aside; Gaagii, Inteus, and Achak and pointed off in the direction the gryphon Alpha and the rest of his pride flew and sent them to track them down.

"You 2 will stick close to me at all times," Honovi said in a low quiet voice, "As far as it is concerned by all, you are my property now and it is my responsibility to care for you."

"Does that mean we can ride on your back," Amanda asked hopefully as she watched Honovi take a leather rope almost 25 feet in length and start pulling it apart.

Honovi stopped and looked up at Amanda and Cheyenne for a long time before he asked, "You wish to mount me?"

"Yes," Amanda answered as she started to get the feeling there was a deeper meaning than just riding his back.

"If you wish to mount me," Honovi answered in a quiet tone, "Then you must be willing to be mounted yourself."

"Mounted," Amanda whispered not recognizing the inference, "There is no way I can carry you on my back..."

"He means you must let him fuck you," Cheyenne signed, "You must consummate a marriage ritual with him and become his wife."

"Ohhhhhhh," Amanda whispered feeling stupid.

Honovi went back to his work as Amanda and Cheyenne stood and watched him. Very delicately, with a great deal of skill and patience Honovi weaved 3 leather cords around 3 feathers in the center of a 3 foot cord. The 3 leather cords served as the core of a belt that he braided many other strips of leather through and around. On each side of the feathers, woven into the cord were turquoise, red coral, and orange citrine stones. When Honovi was finished he motioned for Amanda to step forward.

Kneeling down on the knees of his forelegs Honovi turned Amanda around in front of him. She was looking at Cheyenne wondering what he was going to do when Honovi tied the leather belt loosely around her waist. Honovi repeated the process with Cheyenne, having her turn in front of him until he was behind her, and then he tied a belt around her waist. The feathers were just long enough to cover their lower bellies and their pubic mounds without obstructing their thighs as they walked. However the gryphon feather loincloth was purely decorative, it hid nothing and covered nothing of their pussies or behinds! It did however make Amanda feel as if she were finally wearing something, even if it was less than a g-string bikini bottom!

"Every female must be marked by branding or tattoos or decorated with her owners colors," Honovi explained, "Mine are the blue turquoise, red coral, and orange citrine. As long as you wear my colors no honorable Centaur will lay a hand on you. You are my property now, and I may sell you or give you away, but I am honorbound to never abandon you. If you hate me and wish to be another Centaurs, then you must tell me and we will come to an agreeable settlement. If you wish to remain with me and not be property then when you are ready, I will take you as my wives. Once you are my wives, I can never sell you or give you away to any other Centaur."

"I'm not sure if that is reassuring or horrifying," Amanda said sarcastically as she fiddled with the stones in her belt.

Honovi ignored Amanda's sarcasm as he worked on wrapping 2 long feathers in an intricate weave, before he tied them in Amanda and Cheyenne's hair just above their right ears.

"When you become my wife," Honovi mumbled, "I will make a second feather to be braided into your hair above your left ear. This will let all Centaur know that you are more than property, you are wives and must be honored and protected by the tribe."

When he finished tying the feather in Amanda's hair, he started weaving a large leather bra together for her after which he tied it behind her back and neck. The bra really did very little to support her breasts and very little to cover them as well. The bra only covered the tops of her breasts and nipples while leaving the undercurve of her breasts exposed. It was also mostly a completely transparent mesh with 2 inch holes exposing all of her breasts except for what was covered by sapphire and rubies.

For Cheyenne, Honovi made a slim necklace that he tied behind her neck and decorated with every citrine he had. It fell down her chest between her small sleek breasts to a single beautiful white feather similarly speckled with copper like her fur.

"Given your situation, and what was going to happen," Honovi finally answered when he was finished decorating his women, "This was the best I could do for you."

Amanda thought about his words and began studying the Centaur very carefully. If Honovi were not a Centaur, he would had been a truly beautiful full blooded Native American Indian in appearance. His hair was raven black with a beautiful glossy sheen. His eyes were like black onyx, and his skin and the coat of his horse body were the same chestnut color. His hooves were black and his tail was the same glossy black. His torso was completely hairless and his muscles were defined and rippled with every movement, and although Amanda had no experience judging horse flesh she imagined he was the embodiment of prime stock.

Honovi stepped back from the gryphon wings and tail and spread his arms in offering, "By Centaur tradition and law, women given as property or as a bride are to be given gifts by the adopting tribe, also any possessions of the women are to accompany her as part of her dowry. These wings and this tail has been given to you for your valiant fight against the gryphons. You may do with them as you wish."

Amanda and Cheyenne looked at each other and then back at Honovi as Cheyenne signed, and Amanda nodded and asked, "What the fuck are we supposed to do with these... wings and a gryphon tail?"

Honovi smiled at them as he pulled the still bloody heart out of a pouch and explained, "Gryphons are quite remarkable creatures. Very smart and very resilient. The Fallen, created them to wage war against the Guardians of the Gate of Eden before God ended the war with the Great Cataclysm. Gryphons are an amalgam made from a human brain, an eagle's body, a lion's body, and the Fallen's science and magic. The Fallen are gone now, as well as their magic and science, but gryphons are still here and thriving due to their capacity to procreated with anything of the female gender."

"How is that possible," Amanda asked, "and how does that relate to us and these wings and tail?"

"No one knows how the Fallen did it," Honovi answered, "but what we do know is, in order to eat gryphon meat they must be completely blooded and cooked thoroughly otherwise mutations can occur."

"How so," Amanda asked thoroughly intrigued.

"It's best to show you," Honovi said holding out the heart to Amanda, "Take several very large bites out of this heart."

"Eew! It raw and full of blood," Amanda protested, even as Cheyenne licked her chops.

"Exactly," Honovi answered encouragingly.

Amanda looked at the heart, looked up at Honovi, then back at the heart. With a shrug of her shoulders, she figured that being soulless and having no guts whatsoever must be the worst outcome ever so how much worse could life get for her! Taking the heart from Honovi, she took a huge bite out of it. As she bit into it thick scarlet blood oozed out into her mouth making her tongue tingle! Blood squirted across her cheeks and ran down her chin to drip onto her breasts, and instantly soaked into her skin leaving behind a chill.

She chewed swallowed and took a second and then a third bite as her body began to tingle all over. As she chewed her last bloody bite of the gryphons heart she handed the half heart back to Honovi as she mewled, "I feel weird! My skin is tingling all over. What's happening to me?"

Honovi picked up the gryphon tail and poured some of the gryphon blood out of the heart on the severed end and motioned for Amanda to turn around as he said, "If you would please turn around Amanda."

Amanda started feeling warm, and then hot, primal, horny, and deliciously flirty. With a laugh, she turned around and bent over, sticking her ass out and began shaking it teasingly as if she were dancing to rave music as she purred, "What are you going to do? Pin the tail on my ass?!"

Honovi smiled impishly as he handed the heart to Cheyenne and said, "It's your turn."

Cheyenne wasn't stupid, she held the heart in her hands and watched as Honovi grabbed the gryphon tail in 1 hand, grabbed Amanda's hip with other, and in 1 solid thrust pushed the bony cut off end of that gryphon tail straight up Amanda ass!

"Holy fucking shit," Amanda hollered sobering up instantly and jumping away from Honovi screaming, "What the hell kind of kinky shit are you Centaurs into?!"

Amanda danced around as she tried to reach the 5 foot long, 2 and a half inch thick gryphon tail and pull it out of her ass! Only, when she finally caught her tail and pulled, it wouldn't come out!

"OH fuck! Oh shit! Ohhhh fuck," Amanda panicked as she did a hilarious potty dance.

Honovi laughed and Cheyenne made a yelping bark that was her approximate of a laugh. Humiliated beyond belief Amanda's face turned beat red as she knelt down on her knees and stuck her ass out towards Cheyenne and begged, "Cheyenne hurry! Help me! Pull this thing out of my ass!"

Cheyenne took a step toward Amanda and slapped her ass as hard as she could! The tail stood straight out responding to Amanda's shock and pain, before it began waving back and forth as if it were Amanda's natural tail.

Amanda was crying, and as Cheyenne watched, Amanda's tail curled under her thighs in sadness. Feeling sorry for her, wishing she hadn't slapped the woman's ass quite so hard, Cheyenne began stroking her ass from the small of her back up and over her generous ass cheek. With every caress the gryphon tail thickened as it bonded to Amanda pelvis, and slowly the golden fur turned milk white to match the shade of Amanda's skin. As the fur turned white, the tail feathers making up the last 2 feet of the tail turned jet black to match Amanda's hair.

Grabbing Amanda's tail, she squealed in pain as Cheyenne released her grip some and lifted it up gently to look underneath for confirmation. It was just as she thought. The tail may have been shoved up Amanda's ass but the magic and the science of the gryphon's blood had rewritten Amanda's and the gryphon's tails DNA. The tail was now genetically bonded to Amanda's coccyx bones, and the gryphon's tail was now her tail sticking out from between her ass cheeks much the same way Cheyenne's wolf tail did. Below Amanda's new white tail was her cute little asshole and below that her pussy. Feeling devious, Cheyenne put a finger up to Amanda's asshole and a finger against her pussy lips and shoved her fingers in both until the webbing of her fingers hit Amanda's perineum!