TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck Cheyenne," Amanda hollered as she danced away pulling herself off Cheyenne's fingers as she stood up.

Cheyenne laugh barked then looked at Honovi and gestured to the wings. He nodded when Cheyenne gestured to her back. Cheyenne smiled, but with her wolf face, it looked more like she was snarling at him before gobbling all the rest of the heart down. Cheyenne's body began to shake and quiver, her skin felt tingly all over, and her reddish brown eyes flashed silver before they began to glow red just before she lifted her head and howled in ecstasy!

Lowering herself down on all fours, Honovi ran his hands from the back of her thighs, up and over her strong broad ass to the small of her back. From there he ran his hands up her back to her shoulder blades. Honovi found the perfect spot, and retrieving a wing he saw that the wing shoulder had been preserved, muscle tissue, and 3 ribs that stuck out like spikes.

Finding the spot just under Cheyenne's shoulder blades, on her ribcage and right beside her spine, Honovi drove the 3 spikes right into Cheyenne's back! Cheyenne howled in pain!

Worried, he watched as new muscle tissue grew to connect the wing to her back. As Cheyenne's white and copper fur began covering the new musculature that melded into the copper colored wing. Wasting no time, Honovi trotted over to retrieve the second wing and repeated the process being absolutely careful to line the wings up between Cheyenne's ribs so that they were perfectly symmetrical.

It took only seconds for Cheyenne to recover, just as Amanda had as the gryphons blood once again made a perfect bonding agent between normally incompatible species. Cheyenne stood up and practiced flapping her wings and found that it was like walking or waving an arm. It took practice, and it would take time for her to learn how to fly.

As a measure of faith, Honovi finally braided a second belt for Amanda that was tied higher on her waist, at it's very smallest point, and dangling on her left hip was the long knife that was gifted to them and on her right hip the quiver of arrows. Finally, Honovi handed Amanda a small recurved horse bow.

Cheyenne signed and Amanda translated, "She says, "What the fuck? Do I not get a weapon?!""

"I do not know what this word... "fuck" means," Honovi said as he turned to Cheyenne, "but I imagine it is a curse, yes?"

"Yes." Amanda confirmed.

Honovi nodded and then addressed Cheyenne, "I gave Amanda the weapons because she is the most defenseless. I saw the wounds you gave to those gryphons, and it is my opinion that you would have slain them easily had there not been so many."

Honovi took Cheyenne's hands in his and held them so he could look at her palms before he continued, "I gave her 1 knife and a stick. You on the other hand have 10 knives, 5 for each hand. I think you are armed enough."

Cheyenne didn't protest any further and followed Honovi as he gathered the rest of the semi precious gems and put them in a pouch. When everything was gathered up, he led them over to the other Centaur hunters who were finishing up the packing of gryphon carcasses for transport.

The cleaning and butchering took until the middle of the afternoon to complete. Which had given Honovi the time he needed to decorate his women, arm Amanda, and bond Cheyenne's wings and Amanda's gryphon tail. Now each hunters intricately detailed leather saddle bags was loaded with meat.

With the butchering complete, there wasn't any bone, feather, or skin left behind. Only the intestines were buried with the bladder, kidneys and few other organs considered toxic or unclean.

The 3 youngest Centaurs, Hakan, Chogan and Adahy were loaded up like pack mules as Amanda smiled at the sight, but said nothing to tease them thinking she might offend them. In such a patriarchal society any offense she gave would undoubtedly cause grief for her or Honovi.

Not that she particularly cared for Honovi, but so far he had been very kind to her and Cheyenne. They were very fortunate to have been taken as his property rather than some other Centaur's. What history she remembered from college told a story that men, Centaur or any other male, that were kind to their women were not necessarily rare but abusive men were just as abundant. So she appreciated Honovi for his treatment of her and Cheyenne... so far!

The hunting party following the Alpha gryphon and his pride rejoined Akecheta an hour after setting out toward Vantage, and brought them to a plateau overlooking Echo Basin by sunset. They made much better time down the interstate than Honovi, Amanda and Cheyenne did since it was a couple of hours before they caught up.

(Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do. Please remember to rate this chapter. Until next time... Pinkender)