TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 13

Story Info
Queen of Gryphons.
11.9k words
4.53
3.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

Part 1

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Queen of Gryphons -

Cheyenne nearly danced and twirled she was so full of energy, and for the first time in days, that felt more like months, she wasn't pregnant or being bred until she was! She went outside and went for a jog, when she came back she took a long soothing bath. She went back inside the house just as her first daughter was hatching.

Amanda, Sharron, Cheyenne and even Hialeah and Caneadea watched as 1 then a second little wing pushed against the soft pliable placenta until it tore long ways down the egg. As soon as the egg was open the babe drew breath and cried. Cheyenne picked her out of the egg and began cleaning her off with a warm wet rag. When the baby was clean she handed her to Amanda who immediately put her mouth against her breast and let her figure out how to latch onto her nipple.

Once the hatching began it went on until all 12 daughters were fully and finally birthed. Amanda had two babies, 1 in each arm, each suckling on a breast. Then Sharron had 2 on her breasts as did Hialeah and Caneadea before Cheyenne put her last 2 daughters on her breasts to suckle.

The small hairless infants suckled for an hour after which they slept and grew from 5 pound preemies to 15 pound toddlers in 3 hours. They all watched in wonder as 3 of the girls grew strawberry blonde hair and with matching feathers and white fur on their sides, backs, legs and arms. Like their mother their entire tail was covered in feathers now, unlike the previous clutches that had white fur tails with feathered tips. Of the other 9 infants, 2 girls grew copper red hair just like their mothers, 1 had flaming red hair, 4 grew a reddish brown auburn hair and feathers, 2 had varying shapes of a deep cherry color, and the last infant grew straight black hair and feathers with white fur.

Everyone was amazed at how quickly the babies grew. When Cheyenne told Amanda and the others about feeding the babies their placentas the reactions were mixed, from disgust to absolute rejection. Amanda led the popular philosophy that there were plenty of breasts to feed the children without resorting to feeding them their own placentas. Cheyenne was not opposed, she even laughed and suggested that the eggs be disposed of.

When the children woke up they set the toddlers in their laps to sit and suckle at their breasts, this time for 2 hours before the toddlers went back to sleep for the rest of the night.

Amanda worried when Honovi didn't return by sunset, what she figured was roughly 10 in the evening. She left Sharron and Cheyenne fucking on her bed and went outside with Hialeah and Caneadea.

"You're worried aren't you," Hialeah asked as they walked back towards the Harpy Nest.

"Yes," Amanda answered.

"What will we do if Honovi is dead," Caneadea asked, her voice filled with concern edging on panic.

"Don't worry," Amanda whispered reassuringly, "I am going to go find out right now, and if the worst has happened then we will find a new Nest... together!"

"May we accompany you," Hialeah asked submissively, still unsure of her authority as Mother.

Amanda caressed Hialeah's wing arm and smiled as she answered, "Sure."

The 3 of them crouched down and jumped into the sky. Strong down strokes of their wings sent them hurtling up and very quickly they saw the burning funeral pyres on the other side of the river. They turned toward the fires and began winging their way across the river.

For once, it seemed, there was no wind blowing down the gorge. With no wind the smoke of the pyres hung above and around the area like a harbinger. The pungent smell of dead bodies burning irritated Amanda's nose well before they landed near a group of male and female Centaurs watching a pyre burn.

For the first time Amanda created a long gauzy black dress that connected to her Collar of Submission and fell down over her breasts like a thin transparent veil before curving behind her back just below her pink feathered wing arms. Her dress cinched at her natural waist, just below her massive pendulous breasts, before her dress flared out loosely caressing her broad hips and thick booty and thighs. The black gauze dress fell all the way to the ground covering her tail, legs and feet.

Walking up to the Centaurs, Amanda asked for directions to Honovi. They pointed her to the north and Amanda lead the way as Hialeah and Caneadea followed. Reaching another group of Centaurs they were directed again northwest, then another group sent them east. Amanda zigzagged the battle ground several times before she caught up to Honovi!

Amanda saw Honovi staring at her as she walked up out of the cloud of smoke that hung over everything, casting the night in a dark ominous glow. There were other Centaurs with him, Akecheta she knew, but there was a beautiful white female with grey eyes and built like a Clydesdale with breasts that looked like 2 huge overly ripe 30 pound watermelons! She wore highly polished plate armor that shone in the light of fires as she went about various tasks associated with gathering the personal effect of her sisters-in-arms before their bodies were carried to the pyres.

The other female Amanda didn't even realize was female until she noticed that her small chest was in fact small but perky B-cup breasts. Like Honovi, she wore a gryphon bone breastplate and dress that covered her horse body to her knees. Other than her armor she wore a 5 foot cutoff piece of rope tied into a lasso that hung around her neck. Amanda however, could tell from their faces that the white female and the blue roan female were sisters.

"I see you Wife," Honovi called as he galloped up to Amanda and pulled her into a crushing hug.

I see you Husband," Amanda whispered as she squeezed him back as tightly as he hugged her.

It surprised her, how deep the sense of relief she felt knowing Honovi was safe. Pulling back just far enough to find his mouth she kissed him as deeply as she ever did, this time though it was in relief not arousal.

"Ohhhhhhh my God, I am so happy you are alive," Amanda gushed as she pecked Honovi's mouth with kisses.

Honovi laughed and kissed back as Amanda exhausted her anxiety in kisses, she slowed and pulled back and whispered, "Hialeah and Caneadea were worried too! They insisted on accompanying me! You should reassure them like you have me!"

Honovi gave Amanda a quick final kiss and set her feet back on the ground. Taking her hand, he turned to Hialeah and Caneadea as a growing crowd watched. He fished in his saddle bags until he pulled out 4 gryphon feathers. 2 were decorated with rubies and 2 with sapphires.

Stepping up to Hialeah, Honovi said in a loud voice so all could hear, "In accordance with our laws, and in the presence of my brothers and sisters, I tie these feathers in Hialeah daughter of Sacajawea's hair showing that she is my property and my wife. By our laws what is hers becomes her dowry and remains hers. As part of her dowry she is the Mother of her Clan who have become my property. As my wife and property it is now my responsibility to protect and provide for my Herd!"

"What are you doing," Hialeah asked Honovi in a surprised whisper as he tied the 2 copper gryphon feathers with rubies behind each of her ears, "What you are doing has never been done in 5000 years!"

"It's time things change," Honovi answered, "I think the sapphires will accentuate your blue feathers nicely."

"Thank you," Hialeah said adorably as she bit her bottom lip trying to hide an irrepressible smile.

"No... Thank you," Honovi said as he caressed her sharp elvish jawline before kissing her.

Stepping back Honovi moved to Caneadea and tied 2 copper feathers in her purple feathered hair behind each ear as he said loudly for all to hear, "In accordance with our laws and in the presence of these witnesses, I announce that Caneadea daughter of Sacajawea, my property, has with Amanda's and Hialeah's blessing become my wife."

Caneadea's emerald green eyes seem to light up as a smile spread across her face and her cheeks turned a blushing red as she purred, "I love you so much right now!"

"Thank you," Honovi answered with a grin then felt embarrassed and added, "I am only doing what should have been done generations ago!"

There was a round of applause and then everyone went back to their duties. Caneadea kissed Honovi and stepped back as Ituha approached.

"Hello, I am Ituha," Ituha greeted everyone sullenly.

Honovi looked back at Ituha and began introductions, "Ituha, this is Amanda, my first wife. This is Hialeah and Caneadea, now my second and third wives."

"Don't you mean third and fourth wives," Ituha asked snarkily with a devious grin, "Since my father gave me to you as wife this morning?!"

"Ituha," Honovi corrected gently, not understanding her sudden hostility and competitiveness, "You know as well as I do that a marriage becomes binding as soon as a Centaur and his property consummate.This prevents abuse. By this law I will announce that Sharron, Gia, Loral, and Utah are my fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh wives. You Ituha, are eight."

"Oh, well," Ituha said sounding disappointed, "Then it's nice to meet you Amanda... Hialeah... Caneadea..."

"It is an honor to meet you Ituha," Amanda said graciously as she stepped up and hugged the large female Centaur, "It is about time Honovi had a wife from his own people. You are not who I was expecting he would be given as a wife, but you are welcome!"

"Trust me," Ituha said with a husky laugh, "We are all surprised by this turn of events!"

"Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" A blood curdling scream ripped through the night causing everyone to jump in startlement! Everyone looked around in the direction of the mass of dead gryphons still littering the battlefield south of the Wanapum Dam visitor center.

Ituha looked around for her halberd, as Honovi bolted off toward the scream, grabbing a spear that was thrust tip down into the earth nearby. Hialeah and Caneadea jumped into the air while Amanda still very human in her thoughts and habits began to run!

A young Centaur was galloping back towards the pyres screaming, "Hurry! Hurry! Something killed Achak and Hakan!"

"What is it," Ituha hollered.

"I don't know," the Centaur yelled, "It moves in the shadows! It's fast and agile and moves like nothing I have ever seen before!"

"Fuck!" Ituha cursed under her breath as she galloped after Honovi.

Amanda ran 50 yards before she shifted her black gauze gown into her armor that grew from her soulstone. Like small wings of silver, the armor grew from her soulstone and curved underneath her breasts before wrapping around her ribcage, underneath her arms and wing arms as the silver feathers followed the curve of her ribs. She didn't really notice that her armor had changed again as her subconscious aligned with the Harpies more and more. As soon as the silver wing armor settled against her skin 10 long feathers grew from the arms of the wings that were the underwires supporting her breasts. The feathers curved out from under each breast cupping and holding them like 5 long fingers. Then a second set of silver wings grew from the soulstone pointing down her belly. The wings arched in toward each other leaving a long keyhole showing her belly all the way to her navel where the wrists of the silver wings met. From her navel down the lead feathers curved down her lower belly to end hovering just over her naked hairless pubic mound while the rest of the wings feathers covered and protected her belly.

Amanda felt a tap against her upper ass cheeks as 2 chains grew from the silver wings hugging her ribcage connecting to a silver scabbarded wakizashi short sword. She didn't realize that instead of Roman Centurion sandals that lace up to her upper thighs, that without thinking the skin of her feet and legs, all the way to her hips turned into a hardened silver armor resembling the tuff skin of Harpies legs and each toenail became 10 silver talons. The final piece of armor was a single silver gauntlet covering her left forearm from her elbow to her fingertips.

As soon as Amanda's gauzy black gown changed into her armor it was as if she remembered she had wings and jumped into the sky and quickly flew to catch up to Honovi! She passed him and flew ahead into the gloom of smoke that enshrouded the field. Small torches dotted the field their light waxing and waning weakly in the darkness. The little specks of light seemed to move like fireflies and everyone within the circle of their glow was a dark silhouette moving like a ghostly wrath haunting land. Several lights moved together to cast a slightly larger circle of light, that's where Amanda saw a dark figure charge out of the darkness to slash at Adoette!

Amanda grabbed her wakizashi and drew and prepared to dive to Adoette's rescue. She watched the dark silhouette moving at the edges of the darkness, disappearing as it moved behind the sturdy Centaur.

The shadows movements were so familiar to Amanda, but she could quite place it.

Adoette danced in a circle as she tried to track the creature attacking her. Along the lights perimeter cast by 3 small torches that Adoette stood in were the dead bodies of Achak, Hakan and a young female named Nana, a beautiful mother of 2 and only 17 years old. Amanda saw that Achak looked as if he had his throat ripped out by 4 claws. Hakan looked as if he gave the shadow more of a fight. There were clawed gouges across his hindquarters, his legs were hamstrung and there was hole in his chest where a fist or weapon punched through his ribs destroying lungs and heart. Nana was the most pitiful of the 3, she was of a small frame for a Centaur, she had curly brown hair, brown skin, a brown coat and beautiful emerald eyes that stared up at the gloomy night sky dead. Her throat was missing her larynx, curated arteries, and most of the muscles and skin that should of covered her neck. Her huge 30 pound breasts were half torn from her body and looked like they had been eaten at. Nana's horse body was molested as well, five wide spread claws marks slashed her belly from the ribs down to her hips. Apparently Nana was pregnant because whatever evil creature killed her pulled her huge full term uterus half out of her body!

Amanda saw the shadow slowly sneak up behind Adoette, Honovi was still 20 yards away with Ituha hot on his heels! There was no time! Amanda dived, wakizashi leading the way as she tucked her wings close to her body. Fear that she once had at seeing the fast approaching ground didn't even register in her mind as she focused in on the shadow darting at Adoette's rump!

Amanda had a split second to see copper red hair, pale white fur speckled with copper, and copper gryphon wings before she felt resistance as her wakizashi ran through the woman's back and out her chest as Amanda slammed into her! She went skidding across the dirt and rocks as gravel cut into her breasts, arms, ass and thighs.

Panic set in as her brain processed what she saw. Pushing herself up she screamed, "No! No no no no... No Cheyenne," as she hobbled across to her dead friend lying unmoving on the ground with her sword sticking out of her back!

Sobbing and wailing, "No no no no no," Amanda pulled her sword from her Lovers back, she flipped her over and pressed her hands against the gaping wound between her breasts as she sobbed. It took a minute for her to realize that the woman beneath her hands was not Cheyenne.

She looked so much like Cheyenne!

Amanda began to notice little differences in the Gryphem; for one she had green grey hazel eyes. Her hair color was closer to a brassy red than copper red, and she was long and lithe, standing close to 7 feet tall when she was alive.

"What is that," Adoette asked from behind Amanda as she walked up, all the while still scanning the darkness for more attackers.

"This is what I was trying to warn the Chieftain and War Council about," Amanda said shakily. She was still emotional from her scare, thinking she had killed Cheyenne, "It is a new Hybrid."

"How did this happen," Adoette asked as Ituha and Honovi came galloping up and Chaneadea and Hialeah landed on the opposite side of the body from Amanda.

"Cheyenne was Infected with werewolfism before we were brought here by Sharron and her Succubi sisters. Akecheta even denounced her as an Infected when the Hunt Party first rescued us," Amanda explained as she removed her hands from the dead Gryphem's chest, "In our first encounter with gryphons, the Alpha and his Pride forcibly bred me and Cheyenne. I am a Soulless, so there was nothing to impregnate inside me. However, that is not the case with Cheyenne. Honovi took possession of me and Cheyenne and we consented to having a gryphon tail bonded to me and wings bonded to Cheyenne. I mean, what human beings hasn't wished for a tail or wings as a kid... or even as an adult! I will tell you I love my wings and tail... and hair!"

Amanda laughed at the irony and then continued, "Anyway, without a laboratory or blood draws from Cheyenne, preferably before her werewolfism, after her infection, and then after eating the bloody heart of a gryphon to activate the bonding of her wings, all I can do is speculate, but what I think werewolfism is... is an infection that introduces hybrid DNA into its victims that then bonds to human DNA, this causes a fever as the body literally replaces all uninfected DNA with new werewolf DNA. Since werewolfism is a hybridization virus it is particularly susceptible to mutation when adding new aggressively hybrid DNA, used specifically to bond different species of animals and humans together that are normally completely incompatible such as Gryphons."

Amanda looked up and Adoette, Ituha and Honovi were all looking back at her with blank expressions. She looked over at Hialeah and Caneadea and saw the same, so she explained in a way they would understand, "Cheyenne is an Infected. Infected change into a hybrid of human and some other animal, hers being a wolf. Since she was already a human and wolf hybrid, when she ate the gryphon heart and bonded the wings to her back she changed. She is now human, wolf and gryphon."

"Ohhhhhhh," Adoette answered while Honovi and the others nodded, "But how is it that she is having these female hybrids?"

"Well, I cannot be sure but I think when Cheyenne ate the gryphon blood she effectively became the first gryphon Hybrid female," Amanda answered, "I am calling them Gryphems. Phem which is phonic for Fem, and Fem is short for female. Being the first female Hybrid Gryphon it seems she is only capable of bearing female young. I do not know if the same is true of her daughters. This is one of her daughter's. Like Gryphons they mature at an incredible speed."

"You mean her daughters are fully grown in 3 days," Ituha asked incredulously.

"Yes and fertile," Amanda answered, "If Cheyenne hadn't sent her daughters away there is a chance that you would have been fighting as few as 32 of these Gryphems today or as many as 60. Or, you might have missed them because they were giving birth today just like Cheyenne, then you would be dealing with all of them tonight, not just this one."

"When did Cheyenne have her first clutch of daughters," Hialeah asked nervously.

"10 days ago," Amanda answered grimly, "Then her second was 7 days ago, and her third 4 days ago. By the time Cheyenne was giving birth to her third clutch, her first clutch was giving birth as well..."

"Oh my Goddess," Caneadea gasped in fear.

Hialeah nodded and added, "Their growth is exponential! They will out breed all the Races. Even the Succubi perhaps, and throw everything out of balance!"

"Those were my thoughts as well," Amanda agreed, nodding her head with a profoundly sad expression.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers