TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you done," growled a tall Gryphem as she stepped out of the darkness into the light.

Amanda jumped in fright and she saw Hialeah and Caneadea do so as well. Ituha, Honovi, Adoette and a dozen others including Chief Mingan were just arriving and hefted spears and halberd while others trained arrows on the singular Gryphem.

Amanda blinked and held up her hands waving them in denial as a dozen more glowing red eyes blinked in the darkness. Hialeah and Caneadea squawked in fear and leapt into the sky.

"Stop! Please," Amanda cried out as she watched 2 sets of glowing red eyes follow Hialeah and Caneadea before crouching low and jumping into the sky!

"No," Amanda screamed as her wakizashi short sword disappeared from the ground where she had thrown it and reappeared in her scabbard as she jumped into the sky after the Gryphems.

Amanda didn't have time to see if the remaining Gryphems charged the Centaurs, instead her eyes began to glow pink in the night as an inner eyelid slide down letting her see Hialeah, Caneadea and the 2 Gryphems chasing them as if the night were suddenly nearly daylight! They were well ahead of her and in the cool night air there weren't any thermals nearby that would take her to an altitude where she could dive at them! Flapping her wings as hard as she could she climbed higher as the Gryphems closed on her Harpy sisters. Caneadea screamed and banked hard right as Hialeah went left. The Gryphems were faster than the Harpies but less maneuverable, both having to bank in a much larger circle to follow the Harpies.

"Good girls," Amanda whispered to herself as she climbed a hundred feet higher and began to glide above the Harpies and Gryphems, "Just stay out of their reach a little longer."

Amanda materialized her silver bow in her left hand and drew an imaginary bow string back to her cheek. A bow string made of pink energy appeared and a silver arrow materialized between her fingers knocked, drawn and leading the closest Gryphem by 3 inches. Amanda had never shot with a gun or bow at a moving target before! She released! The arrow soared straight and true, missing the Gryphem's body completely but managed to slash the Gryphems thigh before it continued on out into the night and disappeared as soon as Amanda lost track of it.

The Gryphem twirled in the air searching for Amanda. Amanda immediately drew her bow and another arrow appeared. The Gryphem found Amanda and began climbing, heading toward her.

"Stupid girl, you should of run," Amanda hissed as she sighted in on the fiery red headed Gryphem and released.

The silver arrow was like a bolt of silver lightning, but the Gryphem dodged it easily. Amanda hissed and quickly drew again as the woman closed in. She released the arrow with the Gryphem at point blank range! The arrow streaked forth cutting a nasty gouge in the Gryphems chin, straight down her sternum, Amanda saw the woman's eyes widen in surprise and fear as the silver arrow hit her huge protruding pregnant belly and sink into her body before blasting a 4 inch hole through her belly as it exited out the bottom! The Gryphem slammed into Amanda, her teeth biting into her throat, crushing her windpipe and tearing out her carotid arteries!

Amanda tried to gasp for air but couldn't, she felt like she was choking! Blinking tears from her eyes she let the Gryphem chew on her throat and rip and tear her breasts and belly open as she summoned all her concentration to let go of her bow and pull her wakizashi free. Amanda could feel they were falling out of the sky as she thrust her sword with the last of her strength through the Gryphems back, piercing her heart and deflecting off her sternum to jab through her ribs, out her taut breast and into Amanda's breast before puncturing her own chest cavity!

Amanda felt the Gryphem's body go lax as death began to overwhelm her. The Gryphems body slipped away into the empty night sky as death darkened her vision. She was just able to see eggs falling out of the Gryphems torn belly before Amanda's body tumbled away so that she saw the ground quickly approaching, and then she rotated again so that she was looking up at the smoke filled sky when she heard the familiar voice of Gerard in her head laugh as he said, "I haven't given you permission to die!"

Her throat, breasts and belly mended almost instantly. Her eyes snapped open as her senses came back to her, her body jolted as if she were hit by an electric current and she threw out her wings and twisted to catch air when she felt every bone in her wing arms shatter as she hit the ground! She felt large and small rocks tear her skin and puncture her ribs as they broke on impact. She screamed, or tried to scream, in pain as a particularly large rock tore through her waist and broke her spine in half just as she felt another rock shattering her pelvis and femurs. More rocks tore her ass and thighs and pierced her body like a million little spears as she felt her head slam into a rock and break open like an egg! Amanda felt everything, even the blood and brains that leaked out of her smashed skull. It seemed death and darkness would finally release her from the pain when Gerard's voice again rang in her ears, "I haven't given you permission to die Amanda!"

Amanda felt her brain go back inside her skull before her head mended. More slowly this time, her body stitched itself back together until she looked flawless once again. Standing up she felt rocks fall out of her body as it ejected them and her skin mended.

She looked over at the dead Gryphem beside her and wanted to puke. The dead woman's body looked like it had exploded on impact. Blood and guts were all over the place. Her head was crushed and her brain was half out of her skull. Her hips were ripped in half as the eggs inside her belly exploded out tearing her belly in half as a cluster of eggs tore through her cervix as several were shot through her vagina like missiles. Amanda counted 15 clear placenta eggs with broken dead babies scattered around their mother's corpse.

Amanda heard several shrieks, a scream, and then she watched as eggs rained from the sky to splat on the ground, a second later the second Gryphem fell out of the smoke filled sky and slammed into the earth exploding as one leg went one way and the other the other way. The uterus still full of crushed eggs turned the dead Gryphem's vagina inside out as it expanded her pussy lips as a basketball size uterus tried to pop out through the shattered pelvis!

"Are you all right," Hialeah yelled as she and Caneadea landed in front of Amanda, "We saw you go down with that other Gryphem!"

"Yeah," Amanda answered hesitantly, "I cannot die until my Master allows me too and I feel all the pain of my body being destroyed before he heals me!"

"Oh," Caneadea whimpered, "It's good you can't die, but just so you can feel pain! That is sick!"

"That's Demons for you," Amanda growled, as she turned to see how Honovi and Ituha were fairing.

The scene was as gruesome as the one at her feet!

Honovi pinned a Gryphem to the ground with a spear through her chest. Blood covered his back from lacerations, and there were holes in his gryphon dress and breastplate.

Ituha was missing all of her armor, dress and breastplate, she was soaked in sweat and she had a set of 5 deep cuts across her blue roan rump and another set cutting across muscular human belly, from just under her right breast all the way to her left foreleg!

Adoette heaved great breaths of air, sweat soaked her white mane of hair and rolled down her brows and nose as she swung her great sword, her shield lost somewhere in the chaos, as she cut off a Gryphems head. A Gryphem screamed in rage over her sisters death and launched herself at Adoette! Adoette grimaced and pivoted as she swung her greatsword up catching the Gryphem just above her right hip, cutting through her slim waist, flat belly, spine, and ribs as her sword exited just below the woman's armpit! The Gryphems lower body pitched forward spilling her intestines all over the ground while her upper half struggled to breath one last time before she expired!

The rest of the Centaurs were not as well off, Akecheta was missing his left arm from the shoulder down. Chief Mingan had many cuts and was missing his right eye. There were 4 more dead Centaur women and 3 men laying on the battlefield with disemboweled bellies or torn out throats.

Amanda looked over at Nana's dead body. Jumping into the air, she flapped her wings a few times and landed beside Nana. It was clear that Nana was dead, but summoning her wakizashi to her hand she sliced up her horse abdomen all the way to her sternum.

"What are you doing," Hialeah asked her voice scandalized by Amanda's violation of Nana's body.

"Nana is dead!" Amanda hollered over her shoulder, "I am trying to save her baby! Don't let anyone bother me!"

Hialeah and Caneadea nodded grimly turning facing out and spread their wing arms creating a barrier between Amanda and the Centaurs and Gryphems. Amanda let her wakizashi disappear from her hand and pulled the incredibly large Centaur uterus out of Nana's belly. With the whole uterus out she was able to feel the baby moving very slowly inside. She knew time was of the essence, she had already spent too much time fighting 2 Gryphems, the baby would die soon if she didn't get it out now!

Looking at the silver gauntlet on her left hand, Amanda focused her desire as all 5 fingers grew long razor sharp talons. Using just 1 finger, Amanda very carefully sliced open the uterus, then desired for her gauntlet to disappear before she pulled the young hairless babe from the womb!

The babe was only 3 times the size of a normal human infant and all of the additional body mass was the horse half. The small shriveled blue roan babe wasn't breathing! Amanda began CPR, gently breathing air into its lunges and then pressing on its chest until it gave a sudden jolt, sucked in air and wailed in protest!

"Call Ituha," Amanda yelled over her shoulder to Hialeah.

Hialeah nodded and took flight.

Amanda was about to cradle the babe and put her to her breast when she saw a queer movement from the uterus. Hissing in fear she pushed the babe into Caneadea's wing arms awkwardly and ran back to Nana's body. Pushing her hands deep into Nana's womb, she found not 1 babe but rather, 2 more babies tucked high in the womb! One was kicking, opened its eyes and began silently watching Amanda as she pulled it out and set it on its dead mother's body.

The third babe was the smallest and wasn't breathing! Amanda lifted it up and put her ear to its chest to listen for a heart beat. It was faint but there! Smiling and sighing in relief Amanda put her mouth to the babes and began CPR, breathing and then gently squeezing the chest, carefully helping the child breath until it started breathing on its own!

"What subversion is this," Ituha screamed as she came galloping up, "What witchcraft are you cursing the infant with, Soulless!"

"She has done nothing of the sort," Caneadea protested loudly, "Whatever she is doing she just save this babes life and now she is trying to save that one!"

Caneadea illustrated Amanda's heroics by holding out the babe in her arms for Ituha to take. Ituha's face was a compilation of mixed emotions from fear, revulsion, insecurity, to awe as the infant was thrust into her arms.

"What is going on," Adoette asked as she came trotting up.

"Oh perfect timing," Amanda cooed just as the third infant gave a little jolt and began breathing.

Turning around Amanda looked Adoette up and down. Adoette was still covered in heavy steel plate armor. Blood streaked her face, stained her white hair, and her armor was covered in arterial spray.

"Get out of your armor," Amanda commanded, forgetting her place as a woman, wife, and Soulless 2 legs, "It's time to be a mother and not a warrior!"

Adoette saw the infant in Amanda's arms and her eyes widened and her face brightened as she smiled. She slid her sword into its scabbard and quickly unbuckled leather belts that held the plate armor in place. The heavy breastplate came loose releasing humongous pendulous breasts, each the size of overly engorged 40 pound watermelons! They fell out of her armor and bounced with an illogical gravity defying perkiness for their size! Adoette tossed her armor into a pile atop her sword and moved to take the babe in Amanda's arms. As soon as Adoette took the babe she put it to her breast to nurse.

"Umm," Ituha asked in embarrassment, "Addy... do you mind nursing this one as well?"

"No," Adoette answered with a shake of her head, "put the babe to your own breasts! Every Centaur woman has the capacity to breastfeed at will... you are no different."

Amanda smiled and turned to the second baby laying on its dead mother and picked it up. It wiggled about kicking its legs and Amanda saw that it was a girl! Putting the baby girl to her breast, Amanda smiled as the babe found her nipple and began suckling!

"I can't believe Nana had triplets," Adoette cooed adoringly.

"Is it rare to have multiples," Amanda asked as she looked over at the last bouts of fighting.

There were 12 Gryphems that attacked, 7 of which were pregnant, all of which were now dead. Amanda's heart went out to the Gryphems, to the 15 dead Centaurs, and to Cheyenne! She had not wanted this outcome, but the Gryphems had forced the battle!

"Rare," Adoette answered, pausing on the word as if she were mulling it over before she continued, "Yes and no. For most Centaur women their is a slight chance of having twins with every pregnancy. However, any Centaur woman raped and impregnated by Gryphons gives birth to as many as 30 to 60 eggs. After that most Centaur women are predisposed to give birth to 3 to 10 babies."

"That must be hard," Amanda said as she looked at the 7 dead Gryphems that were pregnant.

The 2 that fell out of the sky crushed their eggs on impact with the ground, but the other 5 had been killed by various means,1 was beheaded, 1 was cut in 2 by Adoette, and the other 3 were stabbed to death by spears or arrows.

"It results in miscarriages, still birth, mothers dying during pregnancy or birth," Ituha answered, "Or in the best circumstances instant very large herds."

Amanda nodded distractedly, looked down at the beautiful baby girl on her breast and pulled her off her nipple and handed the babe to Adoette who easily took her and put the baby on her other breast.

"What are you doing," Ituha asked her expression curious.

"Going to see if I can save more babies," Amanda said as she motioned for Hialeah and Caneadea to follow her.

Walking up to Honovi, Amanda asked, "Are there anymore Centaur women here that are dead or dying that are pregnant?"

"No," Honovi answered with great relief, "Thank Goddess! Why?"

"Amanda just saved Nana's babies," Hialeah answered.

"Then I wish you had been here earlier," Chief Mingan said sounding very sad, "We had several expecting mothers that died in the battle against the Gryphons."

"Then I am going to see about the pregnant Gryphems," Amanda said as she walked over to the decapitated Gryphem.

"Is that wise," Chief Mingan asked.

"I don't know if it is wise, but as a mother I must try," Amanda answered her voice grim with determination.

Desiring her wakizashi, it materialized in Amanda's hand as she carefully cut down the dead Gryphems gravid belly, from sternum to pelvic bone, through skin first, then through the dense abdominal muscles. She pushed the muscles to the side and pulled out the huge pink ball that was the uterus. Cutting it open she pulled out a slimy egg. It was still warm and she felt the fetus move! Her breath caught with excitement and she looked around and realized everyone was watching her!

"Everyone leave," She yelled, but no one listened, so with a shrug she said, "Alright but this will be gross for some of you!"

"God! This worked for the Succubi please let it work for these Gryphem fetuses," Amanda prayed under her breath!

Squatting in front of the dead Gryphem, Amanda reversed her wakizashi pressed the tip against her tight little asshole before savagely thrusting it in cutting through her perineum to her vagina, and then she pulled out slicing up her vulva all the way to her pelvic bone!

The pain was indescribable!

"Hssss," She hissed in pain as everyone gasped as blood poured out from between her thighs.

As soon as Amanda pulled her wakizashi from her pussy, she shoved the egg through her torn pussy lips and into her body cavity! Amanda immediately sensed the Life Essence of the fetus inside her body.

"Hurry and cut open all the pregnant Gryphems," Amanda pleaded with Honovi, "Cut out the uteruses and bring them to me! I can save these babies!"

"Should we though," Akecheta asked bitterly as a young female bandaged his shoulder where his left arm used to be.

"Please," Amanda begged Honovi!

Honovi looked up at Chief Mingan then to Akecheta before he grimaced and galloped away to do as she asked. Amanda saved 13 eggs before she moved to the next Gryphem body. Honovi brought her a uterus with 9 more fetuses. She saved 5 from the next Gryphem corpse. Another female Centaur brought a uterus with 15 eggs, and Honovi returned with 7 more eggs. A short while later, Amanda stood up and smiled happily, she felt 49 living, strong Gryphem fetuses in her belly.

She was finished, looking down at her destroyed pussy and asshole, she stood up and turned to the Centaurs as she slit her own throat with her wakizashi and collapsed to the ground dead!

____(!)____

30 minutes earlier -

"Mmmm," Sharron moaned as Cheyenne slowly ground her pussy on her pubic mound.

Being with Cheyenne felt different than being with Amanda or the Harpies. Amanda was soft and plump and incredibly beautiful. She made love like a natural loving woman does... with her heart... trying to anticipate her lovers desires, nurturing the mood and feelings of her lover, and becoming incredibly aroused and arousing as she responds to her lover responding to her loving ministry.

Making love with the Harpies was like making love to wild animals or with a wild fire! It was intense and feral. They were like every woman, figuratively wanting their sex and bodies strummed like a well tuned instrument. The Harpies even sung quite literally as they orgasm! But, the nature of their design by the Fallen meant that their every move, their every desire, was prompted and promulgated being bred as thoroughly as possible. Not that having a lover wanting and loving being cum in and impregnated was a bad thing, rather, it just limited them as lovers. When they learn that their bodies are their instruments and all they needed was a lover willing to play with them all the time, and really really well, not just when they want to breed, then they would be as good as Succubi at sex!

Cheyenne was a completely different animal! Every move she made was calculated for maximum pleasure, for her partner but most especially for herself. Sharron had all the memories of her foremothers, as Succubi they were the very best sexual partner, the consummate professional, the very definition of a prostitute. Sharron easily spotted a kindred spirit. She knew well the smell of a professional prostitute. She knew the experienced touch, the calculated looks, the sweet caress of a woman who knew exactly how to illicit every sexual response she wanted! It became a game, a silent competition between them to see who was better as making the other moan, mewl, wail, and even scream in agonizing orgasmic delight!

Cheyenne rubbed her pert little B-cup breasts against Sharron taunt little B's as she slid her tongue between Sharron's lips. Sharron elongated her split serpent tongue and coiled hers around Cheyenne's as she let her forked tip tickled the back of Cheyenne's throat and the roof of her mouth.