TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like she was wiggling her toes, but as she did, Amanda's new snake tail curled up sinuously back and forth behind her. Seeing her 4 large pink Harpy wings, she moaned, "Well this is going to be tricky, getting used to..."

"Amanda... Sharron...," Honovi asked hesitantly, "Are you... well?"

"Yes," Amanda and Sharron answered as one, or at least it sounded to Amanda as if they answered as one, it was Amanda's huskier voice that she heard coming out of her mouth, but it was Sharron voice whispering in her ears.

"Who are you... which are you," Hialeah asked her voice betraying her confusion, "Amanda or Sharron?"

"I... we... both...," Amanda answered then heaved a heavy sigh and started over, "We are both here. Both alive and, both dead. "

Turning to Honovi, Amanda slithered up to him and took both his hands in all 4 of hers and kissed him before she purred, "Honovi, the human woman my previous husband married partially died the night Gerard, or Baal, took my soul and made me a Soulless. Both the Human and Soulless woman you took as your property and wife is dead now. The Succubus you took to you bed and made your wife is dead now. We are both alive in this new body, but neither of us is Amanda or Sharron. So, we present ourselves to you as a new, free, complete Soul. I... we... still want you to be our husband if you will have us."

Honovi broke into a broad smile as he pulled the new Succubus that was both Amanda and Sharron in for an intense hug before he answered, "Of course I take you as my wife!"

"Then give us a new name," Amanda and Sharron purred in his ear.

Honovi pulled back and looked at his new Succubus wife and new instantly what he was going to name her!

"Naveena," Honovi answered with a delighted smile, "I name you Naveena, because you are... something new!"

Light flashed down on Naveena from the heavens above and when it disappeared, her electrum halo was enshrouded with white flames.

"My Love, I feel like I have caused too much commotion," Naveena said as she pulled Honovi in for another kiss, "and, it is tiring growing babies so I am going to go home and rest."

"That is good," Honovi agreed, "Take Hialeah with you. I will be home tomorrow or the next day with Ituha."

"I love you Husband," Naveena purred with a final kiss.

"I love you Wife," Honovi returned.

Naveena smiled and slithered backwards and looked at Ituha, Hialeah, Chief Mingan, and all the other Centaurs nearby. Adoette was last. Seeing the nasty lacerations across the left side of her once beautiful face, Naveena slithered up and put her hands on Adoette's cheek where it was sliced from her mouth to her ear. Whispering in a dialect no one knew but Sharron, and now Amanda, Adoette's face lacerations healed leaving only 4 tiny lines marking her face.

"I can heal your wounds," Naveena whispered, "but I can't replace your missing eye. Unless you are willing to eat a Gryphon heart and takes one of these Gryphems eyes?"

Adoette grimaced, then smiled warmly at Naveena before she answered, "Thank you for healing my wounds. I am sure I look much better than I did, but it doesn't change the fact that I will probably never be more than another males property. Especially now that my husband is dead and I have such an ugly scar, but I still rather be blind then have any part of their body become mine!"

"I see," Naveena nodded and smiled understanding, "Then I will take my leave."

Naveena slithered away toward the river with Hialeah following. Hialeah leapt into the air and as Naveena flapped her 4 wings a spell was cast that lifted her whole body into the air and she flew, her wings flapping easily while her snake half seemed to slither upon nothing but the air.

"What a night," Chief Mingan voiced Honovi's thoughts from his side.

Honovi just nodded and stood there until Naveena disappeared then asked, "Have you ever seen or heard of anything like this happening before?"

"No never," Mingan answered.

"Her halo was whole," Honovi whispered, "What do you think that means?"

"No Demon has ever been willing to give up its life for another," Mingan answered in a low whisper, "Maybe what has happened is a reward from God. Naveena is... either something new or... something very very old..."

Chief Mingan left Honovi with those words and went back to organizing and aiding his Tribe as they tended to their wounded and dead.

The dead Gryphons were skinned and plucked of feathers. Wings, tails, and heads were taken as trophies, and then their body's were bled and butchered. The Gryphems, humanoid or not, were butchered alongside their male counterparts.

Adoette and Ituha refused to have Gryphem wings grafted to their backs, human or horse, so 10 of the surviving femal archers had beautiful copper Gryphem wings grafted to their human backs. The male Centaurs including Chief Mingan and Akecheta had Gryphon wings grafted to their horse backs.

"Here," Honovi whispered to Adoette as he tied a carefully made eyepatch, cut to exactly fit Adoette's now empty eye socket.

"Thank you Honovi," Adoette whispered as Honovi threaded a leather string under her left ear, through her mane of white hair so the other side came over her right ear and forehead.

"Your welcome," Honovi returned with a smile before asking, "With the loss of your eye will you retire from being a Lancer?"

"With 3 children at home," Adoette answered, her mouth smiling with much chagrin, and pointing behind her to a very pregnant belly, "and number 4 soon to make his or her appearance... I think I am going to retire."

Honovi nodded as if he knew the answer already and accepted it. Honovi made the final adjustments to her eyepatch and then smiled before leaving to gather his things. It was time to go home.

(Thank you everyone for reading my story. This is the conclusion of Part 1 of Book 2. It has been so crazy writing this! It was only supposed to be 3 chapters! I had my characters, I planed out the general trek and conclusion, and boy has the story taken on a life of it own. Two chapters ago I was trying to get back Owen and Leesa in Montana. It's been nearly a month for them now since the concert and the orgy at the hotel, but I didn't like where I was leaving Amanda and Cheyenne. So, I reevaluated their story sequence. Battle for Wanapum Dam was a chapter I have been working on for the last 4 chapters, and then it seemed it wasn't going to work so I was about to give up and go in a different direction with Amanda and Cheyenne. The problem was what I wanted to happen in Battle for Wanapum Dam directly influences what happens in Queen of Gryphons and later on other consequences. But, as I said I wanted to get back to Owen and Leesa. So I was going to have these last 2 chapter happen in later chapters, the problem was time line, the Centaurs were not going to debate revenge on the gryphons for months on end! No, they would take what the could scramble together for a War Party and act as soon as they could, while they were still mad as hell! So, there you have it! A 3 chapter intro to some bad guys and more edgier damsels turned into a 12 chapter adventure!

So it goes with story telling! I had a ton of fun writing this, I hope you enjoyed reading it, please be sure to rate it. And, please if yo haven't rated my other chapters please do so. I don't accept comments because I don't want good or bad opinions influencing my story, but I do look at the rating to get a general sense of weather I am doing a good job or not.

Farewell for now, I am going to take a bit of a break. Maybe write another chapter for; The Family Garden - Legacy of Charlene Lust, and then come back with Part 2 of TDofF A Sister's Heart, and this time we really will be picking back up with Owen and Leesa, and agents Gerard and Bryan!

Until then... Pinkender)