TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," Cheyenne moaned as she sucked on Sharron's tongue while grinding her pussy into Sharron's pubic bone.

Cheyenne felt her arousal in her nose. She felt her body flush as her womb began to turn into molten lava as her orgasm built. She felt her testicles, situated right above her pubic bone just under her bladder and on each side of her urethra, ache as they expanded with so much sperm that they forced her to squirt as her bladder emptied to make room!

Sharron grinned as Cheyenne squirted all over her pussy! Then her eyes went wide open, and she saw Cheyennes smiling red eyes looking into her sapphire blue serpent eyes, as she felt a long thin corkscrew dick grow out from between Cheyenne's pussy slit! It slid between the soft pink lips of her pussy and caressed her clitorus as it snaked its way down her vulva until it found her vagina.

"Mmmmm," Sharron moaned as she felt Cheyenne's dick grow up into her vagina, pushing through the cilia of her sucking, undulating vaginal walls until she felt the hard pointed tip find her 'Humani Ventris', her Human Uterus and push through her cervix!

Sharron still had her tongue wrapped around Cheyenne's tongue as she watched the woman's red eyes roll up into her skull, her eyelids fluttering as she pulled back her mouth open in an orgasmic-O as Sharron felt Cheyenne pumping rope after rope of cum straight into her uterus!

"Ahhhhh," Sharron wailed as her orgasm suddenly swept over her as Cheyenne fucked in and out of her like crazed animal!

Sharron felt her uterus swelling up and then expand as Cheyenne impregnated her womb with a half gallon of infected sperm! Sharron's orgasm passed and she let go of Cheyenne's tongue, but the woman just pulled back, rocked her hips back withdrawing her dick from Sharron's 'Humani Ventris' cervix, then without warning she lowered hips and thrust in deeper, her pointed corkscrew dick finding her 'Matris Utero Protenso'! The sharp tip pushing through her cervix and suddenly Cheyenne was cumming again in her Mother's Uterus!

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Cheyenne screamed as she flooded Sharron's womb with potent sperm!

Sharron fought back by releasing hundreds of black eggs that would kill the sperm in her body! Cheyenne's sperm countered by releasing an enzyme that made both of her uteruses release hundreds of eggs each!

"What?!" Sharron asked in shock, this was not possible, "What are you doing to me?!"

"Impregnating you Bitch, I win," Cheyenne whispered maliciously.

"You can't," Sharron moaned as she felt her uterus expand as Cheyenne empties her testicles, pumping another half gallon of cum into Sharron, "I am in control of whether I get pregnant or not! Gryphon pheromones don't work on us!"

"I am not a Gryphon," Cheyenne laughed as she finished cuming and her dick shrunk back into her body, "I am an Infected human."

"Oh shit," Sharron moaned as she felt her belly already expanding as hundreds of eggs were fertilized and began growing into embryos as they settled into the walls of her uteruses!

"Come," Cheyenne invited as she slid off Sharron's lap, and held out her hands, "Let's go take a bath!"

Sharron couldn't figure out if Cheyenne's impregnating her was malicious or just the result of their competition, and now she would have to suffer the loss by being pregnant. Cheyenne was smiling jovially, so she assumed it was all in the spirit of fucking. Taking Cheyenne's hand, Sharron put her hooves down on the ground and let herself be led outside.

They walked around the house to the empty bath. Cheyenne looked around not seeing Amanda or the Harpies, whom she expected to find.

"Where did Amanda and the Harpies go?" Cheyenne asked, feeling alarm bells going off in her head.

"I am not sure," Sharron answered, her tone uncertain, "Honovi has been gone all day, maybe they went to check on him."

"Where is Honovi," Cheyenne asked.

"At Wanapum Dam," Sharron answered honestly, "There was a large War Party headed there to deal with the impending Gryphon threat."

"What!" Cheyenne shrieked in anger as she recoiled from Sharron, "You! You were a distraction!"

In an instant Cheyenne crouched and then launched herself into the night sky!

"Oh fuck!" Sharron growled as she manifested her auburn angel wings and leapt into the sky after Cheyenne.

____(!)____

"What the hell," Everyone cried or gasped in horror.

Honovi rushed to Amanda's side just as she heard Gerard's voice ring in her ears, "No no no, I have not decided to let you die yet!"

With those words Amanda's throat and pussy healed without a scar.

"Sorry about that," Amanda called out with a smile as she stood up.

The Centaurs standing all around gawked at her like she was crazy! Some glared at her in revulsion, Other's mouths hung open in amazement, while still others were obviously fearful.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy," Cheyenne screamed in agony as she landed beside her daughter. The one Amanda killed as they fell out of the sky. The daughter whose belly had 2 holes blown through it from Amanda's arrow.

Cheyenne turned her over with shaking hands as a crushed egg fell out of her daughters torn belly.

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh," Cheyenne wailed in morning as she hugged her daughter's body.

Sharron landed a few steps behind Cheyenne and went to hug her shoulders as Amanda and the Harpies came running up.

"Cheyenne," Amanda exclaimed, "I am so sorry! I tried to stop them, but they attacked us!"

Cheyenne cried for several minutes as Honovi and Amanda, Sharron, Hialeah, Caneadea and Ituha stood around uncertain of what they should do, all watching Cheyenne grieve. Chief Mingan quietly dispersed the Centaurs sending them back to complete their various tasks. Cheyenne stood and looked up and saw her other daughter, the one the Harpies killed. Cheyenne's crying quieted down as she moved to her other daughter and ran her fingers through her hair before she saw the other 10 Gryphems laying about dead. Cheyenne saw that most were missing heads or cut in half, several were pincushioned with arrows or spears. Then Cheyenne saw that 5 had their bellies cut open and gutted and she began to shake and snarl in rage!

"Liar! Betrayer! Demon!" Cheyenne screamed in rage, "You kill my Gryphons! You! Killed my daughters!"

"I'm sorry," Amanda whispered walking up to her friend her arms outstretched to wrap Cheyenne in a hug.

"Get away from me," Cheyenne snarled as she twisted in Amanda's arms, pushing her away aggressively, scratching 8 deep gouges across Amanda's breasts!

"I will never forgive you for this," Cheyenne screamed at Amanda, "I told you! I told YOU! I was coming back! And, you didn't tell me anything about this! I... I trusted YOU!"

Amanda took a step back and looked at Cheyenne her expression sorrowful and hurt.

"I could have taken them away!" Cheyenne screamed as she gestured to the Gryphons, "And, you slaughtered and disfigured my daughters! MY... DAUGHTERS!"

Tears coursed down Amanda's cheeks, big fat tears rimming her black eyelashes as she shook her head in denial, "I promise, I tried to stop it!"

"Look at them," Cheyenne screamed in rage, before her voice grew very quiet and menacing, "You better hope I never make it back to our Realm! Because if I do, I am going to hunt down your family, and I am going to kill your husband... your daughters... your sons... and your grandchildren! I will kill them all!"

Amanda's continence changed by the word from sorrowful denial to a resolute protector.

"I'm sorry about your daughters Cheyenne, and the Gryphons," Amanda responded grimly, "but you knew there would be a response to killing Sacajawea and massacring her Clan."

"And now, there will be a response to your betrayal," Cheyenne promised as she shapeshifted into her hybrid werewolf form.

"Just remember," came Cheyenne's gravely snarl from her wolf face, "I was there when you were created, Soulless! And, I know how to kill you!"

Amanda took a step back in fear. She had forgotten that Cheyenne knew how she was created and heard the warning of how she could die.

"If you kill me then you kill 49 of your granddaughters as well," Amanda growled back.

"Rawr," Cheyenne howled as she charged Amanda!

Amanda didn't stand a chance. Cheyenne was a trained ex-Deputy Sheriff, trained in grappling and throws. She also had extensive martial arts training making her feet, legs, and thighs weapons. She put them to quick use as she kicked Amanda across the field before pouncing on her, breaking her wings grounding her. Cheyenne went berserk, ripping and clawing Amanda's back and ass as the overpowered woman tried to crawl away!

Hialeah and Caneadea ran to aid Amanda, but Sharron stopped them, "No don't! She will kill you easily if you interfere. Caneadea leave now and prepare you sisters to escape if needed. Hialeah you stay and watch, and if Amanda and I are killed fly to Caneadea and run!"

They nodded before Caneadea took flight and turned toward home. Sharron found a spear and pulled it out of a Gryphem body as Honovi pulled his lasso out and began swinging it above his head.

"She's in the throes of grief," Honovi called out to everyone, "Let's try to restrain her until she calms down, not kill her!"

"No one here wants to kill her," Ituha retorted sarcastically.

"Yes, she's the only one hell bent on killing Amanda and maybe us," Adoette agreed with Ituha as she slapped her greatsword against her shield that she had recovered.

"Adoette you stay out of this," Honovi commanded.

"You are not my husband," Adoette retorted smugly, "You do not command me!"

"She is my property," Honovi yelled in response.

Cheyenne's head snapped up from ripping and tearing at Amanda's once large plump ass and thighs to roar at Honovi, "I am no one's property!"

Cheyenne launched at Honovi as Amanda struggled to rise. Ituha's lasso caught Cheyenne's feet while Honovi lasso caught 1 arm by the wrist. They immediately reined in pulling Cheyenne's feet out from under her and stretching her out in the open air.

Sharron ran to Amanda as her wounds were beginning to heal, "Are you okay?"

"Argh," Amanda grunted as she stood up, her broken wings mending, and muscle and skin growing back across her back, ass and thighs, "No... but I will be."

Sharron looked down and gasped as she used both hands to push Amanda's huge 34 triple N breasts apart so she could see her Soulstone. Amanda looked down and saw the crack, like jagged lightning, running from top to bottom.

"Shit," Amanda hissed.

Cheyenne wiggle and squirmed as Ituha and Honovi used all of their horse power to wrangle the incredibly strong woman. Cheyenne suddenly quit fighting and let herself be stretched out as she gathered all her strength.

"Don't worry we can mend your Soulstone as long as it doesn't get damaged further," Sharron reassured Amanda.

Cheyenne waited and watched Honovi and Ituha to tire or to relax their grips on their lassoes or choke up on their grips. One look at Ituha told her she'd get no mercy from the fierce and exceedingly strong Centaur.

"Please Cheyenne," Honovi begged, "Please calm down! Everyone here was only thinking of avenging the hurts and assaults that were visited upon you by these... Gryphons! No one! None of us wanted to hurt or kill your daughters... especially Amanda!"

Cheyenne raised an eyebrow and suddenly shapeshifted back into her human form and released an exaggerated sigh, "Fine! I see... you were only trying to... avenge... my honor."

She smiled weakly to Honovi, pleading demurely, "I'm sorry! I understand now... so please let me go."

"Don't listen to her Honovi," Ituha warned as the muscles in her forearms and biceps and her forelegs and rump flexed and rippled with strength.

Cheyenne smiled as alluringly as she could without sneering and purred, "Please... Let me go... and take me home... Husband!"

"Don't be a fool Honovi," Ituha yelled nervously, looking from Honovi to Cheyenne as she twisted her lasso around her hands.

"I promise... you'll have the ride of your life tonight," Cheyenne promised, her eyes pleading, her mouth plump and wanting, a little squeak escaping her lips as Ituha tightened her lasso.

Honovi looked at her with obvious suspicion, still, she could see his turmoil, her promises were too opportunistic for him. It was what he wanted, and he knew she knew he wanted her. It was just too dangerous to let her go in her current state of rage and desire for revenge.

Cheyenne watched his resolve firm and she couldn't hide her sneer any longer as she stared pure death at him. Honovi just looked back at her with sad eyes, subconsciously his hands relaxing his grip just a little, Cheyenne smiled nastily and she shapeshifted back into her werewolf form as relaxed as best she could letting Ituha and Honovi stretch her out as far as they could pull her, and then with extraordinary strength she tightened every muscle in her body bringing her knees up and arms down!

"Fuck!" Ituha hollered as she was suddenly pulled forward as her lasso was wretched right out of her hands.

Honovi didn't say anything, just grimaced as his lasso was suddenly ripped from him.

Cheyenne wasted no time in shredding the leather ropes that bound her wrist and ankles.

Adoette was the first to recover from the shock of seeing a tiny 5 foot 1 inch woman, Infected or not, pull 2 grown Centaurs like they were nothing but children! She charged Cheyenne, her sword raised, her shield ready. Cheyenne recovered quickly, crouching low charging Adoette, closing the distance before she could bring her sword down. Adoette was trained and experienced though, she knew she couldn't attack so she brought up her shield. Leaping high, Cheyenne grabbed the top of Adoette's shield pulled herself up and slashed the Centaur across the left side of her face, catching a claw in her mouth and tearing her cheek all the way to her ear while another claw caught her left eye and ripped it out of her eye socket!

Cheyenne kicked off from Adoette's shield and landed in front of Amanda as Adoette screamed in pain and slashed at her but only caught air. Ituha galloped to her sister's side to guard her, while Honovi chased after Cheyenne.

"Betrayer," Cheyenne snarled as she punched her fist into Amanda chest shattering the Soulstone.

"No!" Sharron and Honovi screamed in unison.

Cheyenne glared into Amanda eyes seeing death in them before she leapt into the air and disappeared into the night sky.

____(!)____

Amanda gasped for air but couldn't seem to catch her breath.

Sharron was sobbing as she moaned, "No no no, Mama no!"

This time Amanda didn't hear Gerards voice. She didn't know how long she had before what was left of her body disappeared and joined the Soulstone in Gerard's belly, but she knew she didn't have long.

"Amanda," Sharron cried, tears dropping on Amanda's naked breasts, "Mama! Please don't leave me! I wish... I wish I could break your contract with Baal! I would give anything for you to stay here with me forever!

"Me... too," Amanda croaked with the last of her breath.

Darkness shrouded her eyes, Sharron was such a small... tiny point of light in the darkness!

As soon as Amanda affirmed Sharron's wish the contract was established. Any Succubus could grant wishes, though none has ever granted one like this. No Succubus would be willing to give up everything for a human!

Light, clear white light, beamed out of the heavens, cutting through smoke to strike and envelope Sharron and Amanda. Both lifted up into the sky, hovering 10 feet above the ground as Honovi, Hialeah, Adoette and Ituha all stared stupefied.

Amanda hung in the air, her eyes sightless, her body dead, a gaping hole in her chest. The onyx Collar of Submission around her neck shattered into a million pieces! As everyone watched, Amanda and Sharron began to move towards one another, each of them becoming semi-transparent as they seemed to overlay on top of each other. They began to shine so brightly that the night seemed to be day as everyone was forced to cover their eyes!

There was a sudden thunderclap and an explosion of power as the beam of light winked out, and it was pitch black...

It took some time before everyone got their night vision back. No one moved, especially the Centaurs who could trample someone or worse break a leg if they moved about too much while blinded. When Honovi recovered his sight he hissed in surprise.

Lying on the ground unconscious was 1 woman, not 2! The woman looked like both Amanda and Sharron and at the same time neither. The first 2 most noticeable changes was a 20 foot long milk white serpent body that started at the woman's exotic 60 inch wide hips, buttocks and thighs! Her pelvis was a completely different shape with a pubic bone jutting out so that the vagina was in a slight indentation where the human half of the woman met the shimmering white scales of her snake body. Inside, unseen to everyone, her pelvis was now larger but thinner, providing a 24 inch diameter birth canal so that her 2 uteruses could give birth to Nymphilli eggs.

Already everyone could see that her serpent tail was full of eggs!

The second most noticeable difference was that the new Succubus had 4 arms and 4 large pink Harpy wings!

"Ugh," Amanda grunted as she pushed herself up and found she couldn't stand up, and felt like she was sitting weird.

"Ugh," Sharron moaned in Amanda's ear.

"Anyone get the number of that bus that just ran over me," Amanda and Sharron said as one.

As Amanda pushed herself up she sat on her knees with her legs curled up beneath her thighs and ass. As soon as Sharron settle on her serpent tail she realized something was out of place. Her beautiful shimmery white goat legs were gone, she was shapeshifted into her Naga form. Looking down she saw that the belly of her serpent body was bloated with large and small ovoids... eggs. Looking at her still flat belly she knew it would take the standard 9 months for the pregnancy in her 'Humani Ventris'.

What amazed both Sharron and Amanda most as they looked down their one shared body was that their breasts were larger and smaller than just a moment before.

"Eek," Amanda squeaked as 4 hands connected to 4 arms cupped 4 perky C-cup sized breasts on a smaller 32 inch chest. Amanda hadn't been 32 inches around her chest since she was 15 years old.

"Oh my Goddess," Sharron gasped in Amanda's ear.

Standing on her long white snake body Honovi saw a Succubus with a face like Sharron's, oval with a small jaw and pointed chin, a thick bottom lip with a thinner cherubs bow top lip, and a small turned up nose. The eyes however where Amanda's, glistening black orbs with no whites at all anymore and so black there was no differentiation from her slitted pupils to her irises. The Succubus's eyebrows were long thick pink feathered hair like Harpies. She had 2 long white sinuous horns that grew out of her temples and forehead curved up with a blazing white electrum halo 6 inches above her long pink feathered Harpy hair that grew across the top and down the back of her head in a 4 inch wide Mohawk. Behind her front horns, down the sides of her head, above and behind her pointed ears, were 2 more horns that curved out and curled like rams horns.

Looking down her chest between her 4 breasts Amanda realized that the Soulstone was gone and so was the Celestial Adornments Gerard has gifted to her. Twisting and looking back around Amanda saw her long serpent tail. She was amazed, but not dumbfounded, she knew from seeing her 118 Succubi daughters that this was how some of them appeared.

"We are One now," Sharron whispered in her ear, "2 people sharing 1 soul."

Amanda was speechless, she used all four arms to feel her new hips and much broader and thicker ass. She brushed her fingers across a small patch of 8 inch long pink feathered Harpy hair that started at the small of her lower back where her thick buttock muscles met her lower back. The thin hair like feathers grew down the valley of her ass cheeks to within an inch from her anal vagina, and then an inch below her anal vagina the thin trail of 8 inch long pink feathered hair grew down the spine of her snake body all the way to her tail tip.