TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 07

Story Info
Ishtar's Game.
11.9k words
4.1
3.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

— warning —

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of exhibitionism, manual, group, and forced sex, cheating, and incest.

*

Ch. 07- Ishtar's Game

Spin the Bottle- 10:15 pm

The pool room was a cacophony of grunts and mewlings as Anna and Maria were cursing at Sabine in Spanish. Mike and J.R were sighing at Hathor's and my departure. Beatrix was whispering in Owen's ear like a giant honey bee. Heathcliff was complimenting me on how beautifully wide and thick my ass was. Tiffany was making snide remarks about Mike's history of infidelity as Leslie tried to shush her. Clifford closed his eyes as he fucked Sabine from behind and did his best to keep his performance up so she wouldn't know he was cumming inside her. Bianca and Jenny were whispering to each other. Brandon slipped a hand between Sabine's thighs to play with her pussy while his other hand groped her breast. Slapping his hands away, she ground her pussy down on Clifford's dick. And, Leesa glared at Connor and Summer as the teenage girl whisked his dick in her vagina exaggeratedly...

"Okay! Listen," I called out loudly to get everyone's attention as pink vapors exploded from my mouth!

As I spoke I weave magic into my words using 'Maiden's Scent', the area of effect version of 'Maiden's Breath'. Laden heavily with 'Voice of the Madam', another area of effect version of the spell 'Voice of the Maiden', "Ashtoreth, sit down my love, I have an idea!"

Owen sat back down between Bianca and Jenny, where he had been sitting previously. Seemingly completely unaffected by my spell while my magic passed over Beatrix's eyes like a glowing blue sheen. With a resigned sigh, she proceeded to sit down between Bianca and Anna, leaving her daughter next to Owen.

The hot tub was large enough to comfortably sit 16 people, but there were 19 of us in all and 3 of them were giantesses. That left me and Hathor searching for somewhere to sit. Frowning at Bianca and Jenny who were almost sitting on Owen's lap, Hathor said nothing though it didn't keep her from visibly pouting as she looked around only to find a seat between Mike and Heathcliff.

"Summer," I purred diplomatically, "I'm sure Connor has cum inside you by now at least once. So why not get off of him. I have a game that we can play and I'm sure he will make many more deposits in your hot little cunt soon enough?"

Dispite the magical suggestion of Voice of the Madam and the charm of Maiden's Scent, Summer still looked at me as if I was a 3 headed monster, wondering who the fuck was I to tell her to do anything.

"Trust me," I purred provocatively as I leaned in and released the influence of Maiden's Breath, the suggestion of Voice of the Maiden, and the enchantment of Maiden's Kiss right in her face as I brushed my lips across hers, "You will love this!"

Summer inhaled deeply, sucking all of my pink magic vapor into her lungs. Her eyes dilated open in intoxication, and as I pulled away she leaned in for a kiss. Following me expectantly, she slid forward off Connor's cock and stood up. Naked and wet with trickling lines of Connor's cum coursing down her inner thighs, I wrapped my hands around her waist and grabbed 2 handfuls of her ass cheeks as I let her kiss me.

Licking my long forked tongue into her mouth, Summer sucked my enchanted venom and saliva into her mouth as she fell deeply under my spell. Only after several seconds of everyone watching us did I finally pull away, but not before directing her to sit down between Connor and Leesa.

"Okay," I purred as I licked my lips and turned around until I found the nearly empty whiskey bottle, "So we are going to play Spin the Bottle, but not the normal way we all know and love. No spending all night stealing kisses from each other and thinking we are so naughty! No, this is what I call 'Oh Fuck ME! Spin the Bottle' and these are the rules. The spinner must release the bottle under the water and to whomever it is pointing, if they are the same sex, then they must kiss each other!"

The room immediately erupted in all the men saying that was not going to happen despite my magical influence. My mouth nearly fell open from shock, then I remembered, Succubus magic can only compel people to do what they would already be willing to do under the right circumstances. Not I,nor any Succubus can truly take someone's free will away...

"Okay okay!" I agreed with a laugh, deferring to the will of the men, "I think it would be fun to watch for us ladies, but have it your way. Instead, should the spinner and the selected be the same gender, the spinner must select the first opposite gender person to the left of the selected, and the man must insert his cock inside the selected woman, or the woman must take the selected man's cock fully into her vagina for 30 seconds!"

"So," Sabine purred, sounding interested as she slid off of Clifford's dick and down between him and Brandon, "Is that it?"

"No," I answered as I turned toward her but addressed the entire party, "This is progressive, so every time the same person is selected doubles the turn time. So, say it's my turn and I fuck my lover Owen for 30 seconds, and then he spins and I am selected again. He will fuck me for 30 seconds, but when it is my turn and the bottle selects Brandon, I then have to fuck him for a minute. So every time the same person is selected the time doubles up to 16 minutes. After 2 minutes, to keep the game moving and interesting the next person to the left of the fucking couple will spin the bottle. A couple can choose to double up if they are selected or the players can move on until everyone is fucking. When 2, 4, 8, or 16 minutes is over everyone stops, and the game resumes. Once we reach 16 minutes we can either just fuck until we orgasm or we end the game and play something else."

"Okay?" I asked, "Is everyone on board and understand the rules?"

Everyone said they understood and so I was the first one to spin the bottle. I leaned forward and held the bottle underneath the water and released it...

Round 1- 30 seconds

The bottle popped up and a second later splashed down with the cork pointing at Connor.

Moving to straddle Connor's thighs, Summer pushed Leesa over while Leslie moved aside until she was almost in Tiffany's lap.

Looking at Owen to see if he was watching, I smiled at him and opened my mouth in a soft inhalation as I watched him watch me grasp Connor's rigid dick. No wonder Summer was so into Connor. His dong was massive. At least 10 inches long and thick. Curious, I slid a hand down to feel his testicles and nearly missed them!

Disappointed, I moved back up his flag pole...

'Oh well,' I thought as I stared into Owen's eyes as I guided Connor's massive uncircumcised organ to my pussy-lips.

I opened my mouth in a bigger orgasmic 'Oh!' and furrowed my brow as I slid down his length. Owen's eyes were locked on mine, so that as I came to a halt, Connor's dick fully embedded in my vagina, I asked in a sexy purr, "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Absolutely," Connor answered with an shit eating grin, not realizing that I wasn't talking to him, "I may leave here tonight having fucked 12 absolutely killer hot babes!"

"Mm-hmm," I moaned as I rose up his root until only his last 2 inches were inside me and then I slammed my pussy down until our pubic bones ground against each other.

"1," Hathor called out, "2..."

It's amazing how long and how short 30 seconds can be when you're sitting on a guys dick! Slowly, I rocked my hips grinding my pussy on him, swishing his pole around in my vagina, and while I felt his steady heartbeat pulse through his dick, he didn't cum!

"30," Hathor finished.

Smiling at Connor, I slid up his cock as a new pearl appeared on the golden chain around my waist. Returning to my seat beside J.R.

I looked over at Owen to see his reaction and he was just looking back at me with an unreadable expression. Smiling, I winked at him and he finally smiled back at me...

Round 2- 30 seconds

A hand reached over my right thigh under the water. It was Heathcliff pushing his hand between my legs so that he could gently rub circles around my clit as Connor leaned forward, grabbed the bottle, pushed it under the water and released it. It popped up and out, it bobbed, and then fell sideways pointing to Tiffany!

"Oh fuck me," Tiffany guffawed realizing who she was about to get fucked by!

"Wait wait wait," She hollered as she waved her hands, "Do I really have to get fucked by my own son?"

"Yes," Everyone answered as one.

"Shit," Tiffany hissed, then looked over at Connor and waved at him to come, "Okay come on..."

Sensing deception from her, I interrupted, "Wait! To make sure you are playing fair... I think you should sit on the edge of the hot tub and lay back so we can see him get inside you!"

"What?" Tiffany objected, "But, you didn't do that!"

"I will next time," I answered, "But trust me, his dick was all the way inside me. So deep I could feel him against my womb,

and he hasn't cum...yet, so good luck!"

Tiffany growled as she sat on the side of the hot tub and laid back.

Connor's smile was absolutely predatory, as he stood up and moved between his mother's legs and spread them apart.

"Wow," Was all he said with a hand on his uncircumcised dick and guided it to his mother's smooth pussy-lips.

Tiffany moaned and tilted her hips down as Connor wrapped his arms around her legs. As she settled her knees in the crook of his elbows, he stood up straight, lifted her ass off the edge of the tub and pushed between her pussy-lips. Her labia spread apart like mocha drapes revealing soft, pink, velvet curtains underneath, and those curtains, her soft pink flesh, glistened with her arousal.

Pushing through her pink curtains he found the well of his mother's garden, her warm wet vagina, and as he watched her inner labia wrap around his dickhead; her clitoris tilted down as she stretched around his girth and rubbed along his trunk as her vagina swallowed him whole!

"Oh God, I am so going to hell for this," Tiffany moaned as her son's dick spread her lips apart and pressed in until she felt him bottom out inside her and push savagely against her cervix!

Despite a deep sense of foreboding, Tiffany's eyes opened wide as Connor's length and girth stretched her vagina out deliciously, leaving her gasping. She furrowed her brows and cooed as he reversed inside her and set a fast, ass reverberating, pace that clearly spoke to his intent.

"Mm," She moaned loudly as she rocked her hips in time to each crashing impact, ""Oh yeah, that is nice..."

"Right there! Oh shit that feels good..."

"Mm yeah...oh fuck yeah!""

Connor's dick swelled up inside her and he sped up until she knew his climax was imminent, "Mm so good baby! Now, pull out before you cum!"

He wasn't listening and instead tightened his grip on her thighs.

Her eyes flew open as she lost her mounting climax to panic, "Oh please!" she begged, "Please don't cum in me! Son? Son! Are you listening? Please! Please don't ejaculate in me!"

"Oh shit! Mom!" He exclaimed as he thrust in deep, "I can't help it! This is too much! I...I'm...cumming!"

"Oh God! No no no no no," She shrieked as she kicked her legs and bucked her hips while slapping at his arms uselessly!

She squealed and wheezed and cried, but wilted in defeat when she felt the heat of his sperm jetting deep inside her!

She felt every incestuous rope spray against her cervix and vaginal walls, one after another, for such an excruciatingly long time!

"Don't worry Mom," Leesa reassured her, "Connor has been cumming in me ever since we were married and he's never gotten me pregnant! Not even a scare..."

"Fuck you bitch," Connor retorted, "That's because I got a vasectomy right after the Christmas poker game!"

"What!" Leesa hissed.

"Oh thank God!" Tiffany gushed in sudden overwhelming relief and started to relax. She even began rocking and rotating her hips in time with her son's very pleasant thrusting inside her as she wiped her eyes and hesitantly smiled up at him.

Connor returned her smile with a nasty one of his own, thrust in deeper, and leaned over her, bending her double so that her knees were pressing against her shoulders as he whispered, "I had it reversed 3 months ago, and this is my ultimate fantasy, Mom! Fucking you, and knocking you up with my baby!"

Tiffany's eyes opened wider and wider with every word, her mouth turned down, and her whole continence changed from one of pleasure to one of horror and betrayal as she whimpered, "Oh fuck! How? How could you?!"

"30," Hathor called out.

Connor snickered in her face as he lifted himself up and pulled his dick out of her. Smirking, he watched some of his seed dribble from her saturated vagina before releasing Tiffany's thighs and moved to sit down with Summer again.

Summer leaned over and whispered loudly so everyone could hear, "So you've been fucking me for the last 3 months without a condom?"

"Yeah so," Connor answered, "I was hoping to knock you up."

"Should've told me," She sneered with a bitter false smile showing her white teeth menacingly, "I guess it's a good thing I'm on birth control then isn't it!"

Leesa stood up in a rage, fury painting her cheeks red, and moved in front of Owen before straddling him aggressively. Grabbing his dick out of Bianca's hand, she guided it to her vagina and slid down hard, ramming him all the way to her cervix!

Looking straight in his eyes she growled, "I'm not getting up until you fill me up with so much cum that I leave here pregnant! Got that buddy boy!"

"Hey! Wait a fucking minute," Tiffany objected, "It's my turn!"

"You just fucked my husband," Leesa growled low and menacingly as she began rocking her vagina, "And, he is your fucking son! So, you can fucking wait until I'm done, or not!"

Leesa turned back to Owen and began angry fucking him. Tiffany was left staring at her with a mixture of guilt, consternation, and bitter rage...

Round 3- 30 seconds

Grabbing the whiskey bottle, Tiffany pushed it under the water and watched as the bottle popped up, bobbed, and settled facing Brandon!

"Oh fuck me," Tiffany cried bitterly!

Brandon smiled and pulled himself up to sit on the edge of the hot tub. Tiffany stalked over to him, distressed and crying, as she cast angry, bitter glances towards Leesa, Hathor and me as if it were our fault she was fucking her sons.

Leesa didn't care in the least what anyone thought. She was consumed by her own need to feel loved, and sexually appealing to any man that wasn't Connor. Since Owen was the only man not related to her by marriage or a family friend, he was her best option for revenge sex.

I breathed out more of my intoxicating magic and squirted more 'Maiden's Milk' into the water. I watched everyone's eyes glow as they fell under my spell. Hathor looked at me and winked before her breasts began to glow and she ran her hands from pectorals to her nipples, expressing a cloud of her own 'Maiden's Milk' into the hot tub!

Magic shined in everyone's eyes again and all the men grunted as they suddenly began cumming in the water while all the women climaxed. However, Owen's own powerful magic fought back. His eyes pulsed aqua-green and as he exhaled a green vapor exploded from his mouth to be almost completely swallowed up by Leesa!

As she rocked her pussy on him she closed her eyes as she concentrated on the feeling of his dick swelling up inside her as he pumped in and out. She internalized her consciousness, making her whole body her vagina as Owen's swollen phallus scraped her insides from her pelvis all the way to her throat!

Simultaneously, Tiffany looked over at Mike who wasn't even interested in the fact that she had just been fucked by their oldest son, who also confessed he was trying to impregnate her. Nor was he interested in the fact that she was about to climb on their youngest son and fuck him too. No, he was too busy groping Hathor's breasts as she slapped his hands away. It didn't dissuade him from continuing though. The next assault was 1 hand sliding down her belly to her pubic mound while his other hand grabbed her breast and pinched then twisted her nipple.

"Ow! Fucker!" Hathor complained as she suddenly pulled herself out of the tub and sat on the ledge.

Tiffany looked away, blushing at how provocative Hathor's body was; her breasts especially. How was she, how was any woman, supposed to compete with a beauty like her?

Hurt more than she cared to acknowledge by her husband's blatant disinterest in her, Tiffany crawled up on the ledge of the hot tub and straddled her younger son's thighs. Everyone watched her ass and pussy as she raised herself up and took Brandon's crazy, porno-film length dick in her hands.

"Fuck that's a huge dick," Summer purred hungrily.

Tiffany put a hand on Brandon's shoulder to steady herself, and then sank down letting her son's massive dick impale her...

"1," Hathor began as soon as the tip of Brandon's dick pressed between Tiffany's pussy-lips, "2... Fuck Mike! 3..."

As Hathor counted, Mike ignored the rules of the game and twisted around Hathor's leg until he was facing her, then grabbed her thighs and forcefully spread them apart and tilted her back until she put her hands back. Reclining as she was, Hathor's pussy tilted up and Mike buried his mouth in her wet pink rose!

"Oh God! Mom, you are so tight," Brandon moaned loudly on the opposite side of the tub, ""Your pussy is clamping down so hard!"

"Oh fuck!"

"Oh shit!"

"Mom!"

Tiffany's hands flew to cover her face and mouth as she silently howled!

She stared into her son's eyes and for an instant she saw his panic as tears fell down her cheeks. Then his eyes glazed over with lust and euphoria, a second later she felt him blasting his cum deep inside her womb!

'Fuck! I'm going to leave here pregnant with my own son's babies,' Was all she could think as she swayed back and forth caught in her grief even while slowly rocking her hips.

"15!" Hathor called out lustily.

"It's okay," Tiffany whispered to herself, "Connor has already seeded me, and Mike doesn't give a fuck, so I might as well accept this. There isn't a fucking thing I can do about it now anyway!"

Taking a deep breath, she smiled shakily at Brandon, and embraced her new normal before continuing in a normal volume as she reassured him, "It's okay... it's okay. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant. So, just let it go..."

"Oh fuck," Brandon howled as he climaxed again and felt him pump what felt like buckets of cum inside her...

"30," Hathor said almost morbidly.

Tiffany wiped tears from her eyes as she slowly scooted back, extricating herself from Brandon's cock. Putting her legs down in the water, thick globs of sperm immediately dribbled out of her vagina. The sounds of creamy white jizz plop-plopping into the hot tub seemed to echo off the walls, while the rest of the cum inside her ran down her inner thighs. With each echoing plop, the weight of what she had done settled down on her shoulders, and despite her early resolve, it was with a dazed expression that she moved back to her seat and sat down beside Leslie.

Lost in her thoughts, knowing she wasn't on any sort of birth control, she tried to remember when her last period was and did the math. Haunted by the answer, she looked up blankly and watched as Leesa rocked her hips in a frenzy!

Leesa held her huge 32I cup breasts up for Owen to suckle, and he accommodated her happily, taking one nipple and then the other into his soft pink lips and sucking like a babe before occasionally nibbling and biting!

"Oh Owen! YES!" Leesa bayed exultantly, her eyes flashing with passion, her mouth open in an orgasmic-O as she panted wantonly, ""Oh Yes!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers